Hand In Mine

winnieiswriting द्वारा

[MATURE] After a hate-filled one night stand, Evanna Hill is in shambles. With her perfect reputation and Ric... अधिक

𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩
𝘈𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘖𝘯𝘦 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘛𝘸𝘰 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘚𝘪𝘹 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘛𝘦𝘯 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘏𝘪𝘭𝘭
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘺
𝘋𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 & 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬

𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

18.4K 400 199
winnieiswriting द्वारा

• • •

6 Months Later

We made it.

We fucking made it. Not only did I get scouted, Ronan did and even fucking Coach did. They appointed him head manager and Coach of our team and we loved him for it.

I mean can you believe it? Us 3 actually got to stick together?

And most importantly another 3 are still stuck together as well.

My little family, me, Elle and Rosie.

God I love those girls so much, Rosie bless her is literally a carbon copy of Evanna and wow am I in for it when she is a teenager. Yet I still love her completely with all my heart. She is growing more and more everyday and sometimes I wish I could just freeze time so I have time to lock away all of these memories of her as a baby.

I know Elle feels the same as sometimes I catch her watching her sleep, like right now. I'm gearing up to get onto the ice for the first match of the season and Rosie has just fallen asleep in Elle's arms.

She smiles down at her, watching every little breath she takes while slowly rocking her.

"What?" She asks finally seeing me watching them.

"Nothing." I mutter smiling fondly. My heart warms seeing them together and I have to blink to reassure myself they are not a dream. "I just love you a lot."

Her smile widens and her eyes sparkle.

"Fuck, she found my last hide out." Ron mutters walking into the changing rooms.

"Is it really your last hide out?" I drawl raising an eyebrow at him as Elle laughs.

"Fuck off, Sloan. A man needs his down time."

I chuckle, "No, a man needs his family."

He smiles sadly, "Not when my only family is all grown up."

Elle's smile falters as her eyes tear up, "Papa you can always come and see us. I never stop needing you, please remember that."

He nods placing a kiss to her forehead before Ronan interrupts, "You ready?"

I nod feeling confused by his abrupt change of behaviour. "Yeah just coming man."

"Okay. I'll meet you out there"

I frown as Elle asks, "Is he okay?"

I shrug walking over to help her put a sleeping Rosie into the carrier thing she is wearing. "I don't know baby. I'll chat to him after." I mumble against her lips before leaning down to fully connect them.

Lips moving against each other we kiss hungrily both fighting for dominance. Us not hating each other didn't mean we didn't fight anymore, oh no we now just fought about stupid shit but I couldn't complain because it was keeping the passion alive between us.

Moving my hands down to cup his ass I squeeze relishing in the squeak that leaves her lips allows my tongue to enter. A small noise breaks us apart and I look down to see Rosie awake in between us cooing.

"You have got to be kidding me."

I laugh kissing Elle's forehead before grabbing my stick and helmet and ushering her out.

"It's not funny Sloan, the kid doesn't sleep."

"Like you then?" I taunt.

"Excuse me?" She gasps reaching for my hand to swing them.

"Your excused. The door is that way." I nod my head in the direction trying to hold in my snicker.

"Fuck you."

"You did, last night if I remember correctly."

"Yeah and you kept me up all night." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh it's such a hard life, my fiancé fucks me all night until I fall asleep."

That's right. Evanna actually popped the question last month completely ruining my own plans of doing it first.

"Ass." She grumbles narrowing her eyes at me in fake annoyance.

"Idiot." I sing swinging our arms harder until she laughs.

"Murphy! Ass on the ice, now!"

I chuckle thinking, isn't that familiar?

• • •

The last two 20 minutes have been intense. I can feel the water rolling down my face after having chucked the bottle Elle gave me over my head. We were winning by one point so it was tight and there was still one last 20 minutes to play for.

Coach taught us to never think we have won until we have actually won. Otherwise you could relax a little and It could be all the other teams needs to swipe out your win from you.

So we were completely focused. Until I realised that one the the players from the other team was that guy that me and Elle punched.

How the fuck he made it pro I don't know but I do know this. I refuse to let this fucker win.

As we get back into position the crowd cheers as the announcers sound the scores. The air is cool with a bite to your skin when you get your speed up and the sound of blades on the ice make me feel at home.

Looking over at Coach I spot the love of my life giving me a thumbs up and pointing at coach with the biggest grin on her face. I chuckle seeing him holding a sleeping Rosie, how he does it I will never know.

The horn sounds, the puck is dropped and both teams rush to get hold of it first. Ronan is quick to snatch it and pass to me as I rush up towards the goal however seeing I'm beginning to be blocked in I quickly slide it back to Ronan.

He takes a shot and we hold our breath, hoping that it goes in. Releasing it in annoyance he groans muttering something as it misses.

"Your okay man." I clap his back as he nods.

Play resumes and the crowd sits in tense silence as we battle it out with only a few minutes left. Number 9 circles Ronan a few times even though he doesn't have the puck and I'm confused for a moment until I realise who it is.

Before I know it number 9 shoulders Ronan harshly knocking him into the plexiglass and holding him there. He says something to him before shoving him once more and letting him drop to the ice with a thud.

I wait for him to get up but he doesn't. He doesn't move. I don't realise I am rushing over to him until the medics have rushed onto the ice. Coach is shouting at anyone close to him and I can feel my panic. The evidence is the blood rushing through my ears.

What the actual fuck in this guy playing at? First he was after me and Elle and now he is gunning for Ronan? I mean, for what?

Crouching down I shake his shoulder, willing the big man to get up but he merely blinks his eyes. The medics are talking fast and I only manage to catch a couple words but I catch enough to make my blood turn to ice.

Injury.

Healing time.

Out for the rest of the season.

Fuck.

• • •

6 Months Later Than ⬆️

I made it.

I actually did it. I impressed the invigilator that much they requested an in person meet. It wasn't the best as they just came to the apartment and Rosie had literally just been sick down my top moments before they arrived but they didn't seem to care.

Because they loved my work. So much so that tonight is my opening night for my own fashion Line.

Mini Me.

Mini Me consists of all things baby clothes, maternity clothes and even matching outfits and I feel so proud of myself. Sloan was so shocked when he realised the this was what I have been working on for nearly 2 years.

He never realised that the clothes Rosie was always wearing were my own creations, she was my little model.

I was terrified in the beginning not wanting to be like my mother but I had nothing to worry about. Because if Rosie did not like something she would let the whole world know.

I had rented out a old museum to host it in tonight, the lights were low and music was quiet to allow people to talk.

Talking to another designer we chat about fabrics and the possibility of me breaking into the lingerie market as well. Sipping from my glass of champagne I smile when I feel to arms snake around my waist and pull me back into a warm muscular chest.

"Hi baby." Is murmured into my ear as a soft kiss is placed on my neck.

"I'll leave you to it. Here is my card if you are interested." With that she hands me her card and walks away.

"It's rude to interrupt ship-boy." I whisper turning around to take his lips in a kiss.

He hums squeezing me closer to him before pulling away. Taking note of him in a suit I have to stop myself from drooling, "You look so handsome Sloan."

"And you look as beautiful as a Rose, my little thorn."

I smile feeling my cheeks warm, "Speaking of rose, where is the little devil?"

He nods his head to the left so following the direction I spot Coach standing tall in a suit looking absolutely buff with Rosie holding onto his trousers to stand up.

"I should have know." I laugh lightly smoothing my hands over his suit.

"She is obsessed with him." He grins looking over again to see her pulling on Quinn's trousers while chanting pa-pa.

We have been trying to teach her to call Papa and Quinn grandpa but she is still too young and just picked up papa instead.

"They are ready for you." Ronan says looking blankly around.

I smile hoping to be comforting but it doesn't seem to work, "Thank you for being here Ronan." He gives me a nod of acknowledgment. Walking past I give his arm a squeeze before making my way to the end of the hall.

Ever since Ronan had his accident on the ice he hasn't been the same. He has retreated into himself and become moody. He won't let anyone help him therefore he still hasn't been approved to go back on the ice.

It hurts to see him like this because not only do I care about him he is practically Sloan's brother, so seeing him hurt is hurting Sloan. But I can only offer my support to them both.

Talking it other with the event staff we gather everyone's attention so I can do my speech before the grand reveal of my most important piece to me.

"I would like to thank you all for coming, I feel so incredibly lucky that you are all here and I hope you are all having a good time." I raise a glass as everyone cheers and laughs. I go to continue but Rosie crawling stops me as I bend down to wait for her to reach me.

See unlike my mother, Rosie is the most important thing to me business be damned.

Picking her up when she is close enough I place a kiss on her cheek as she says kiss before tucking her into me. I know she is getting tired.

Bobbing up and down as she rests her head in my neck I continue, "This next piece is incredibly special to me as it was inspired by my husband to be." I nod over in Sloan's direction to see Papa has joined them all together. Sloan frowns looking confused and I can only hope he remembers.

"So make sure to let me know what you think, I'll be floating around for a little longer before I need to get this one to bed." Motioning to Rosie awe's fill the air as she opens and closes her eyes fighting sleep.

With a grin to the staff they pull off the cover and illuminate the clear glass box as gasps fill the air.

Sloan's laugh overshadows everyone as he calls out, "You did not."

I giggle rubbing Rosies back as I walk over to them.

"Do you like it, Mr fashion designer?" I ask as everyone else looks completely confused.

"Fucking love it baby, I can't believe you made it look so good." He praises grasping my face to press kisses all over.

"Does someone want to explain?" Papa asks looking completely lost as he stares at the one shouldered dress that is black and covered lightly in yellow roses. The kids matching outfit is a dead give-away with the little wings, black cargo trousers and yellow t-shirt.

"One day long ago, the ship-boy decided to ruin one of thorns best deigns right before she had to show it to her class. He changed her gorgeous blue one shouldered dress into a striped black and yellow one. He was trying to make a point that she was the queen bee but I guess it backfired didn't it honey?" I drawl tapping his chest as he pulls me into his side.

He grins at the memory, "That was so long ago."

"I'm surprised you remember." I shrug placing a kiss to his chest as Rosie snuggles into me more to get comfortable.

Papa goes to say something but his eyes widen in shock before turning to anger. Following his eyesight I turn to find someone there who was not invited.

"Mother?" I frown confused.

"Evanna, darling." She sneers eyeing me up and down, "I just came to look at your designs, although there is not much to look at."

My mouth drops open at the audacity, "Oh well I'm sorry to disappoint Mother." I'm being sarcastic and her eyes narrow at me.

"Why are you actually here?"

"Fine." She huffs brushing some of her perfect hair behind her, "I came to tell you something."

"Claudia, no!" Papa spits moving forward.

"Me and your father are getting a divorce." Her smile is smug as she watches papa and I have to guess that he wanted to tell me first.

"Good." I shrug.

Her eyes widen as papa turns to look at me, "Good?" He mumbles.

"Yeah. You should have done it a long time ago, you deserve better dad." Sloans hands tighten on my waist.

"I - I was. I filed for divorce the moment I heard she kicked you out. I didn't tell you because you were dealing with a lot and nothing was final yet."

"That's okay."

"Thats it?" She fumes taking a step closer to me but my out stretched hand comes up to stop her.

"Take another step closer to me and my daughter and I'll have security remove you."

"You don't mean that, Darling." She laughs looking around to see people are watching us. Coach snaps at them to mind their own business. "Besides you need my help anyway. You have put on so much weight having that thing."

I'm stunned, eyes wide in shock from her words.

What?

Sloan curses gently moving me back as he starts to scold her for her words as I hold Rosie tighter. My mind runs a mile a second and I realise that right now I have a choice. Allow my past to drag down my future, or close it so I can move on.

"Sloan, stop." I ask moving back to him as he looks wide eyed at me.

"What? Elle baby you have worked so hard, do not let that witch change that." He looks mad and if this wasn't the situation we were in I would find it so hot.

I shake my head quickly placing a kiss to his lips to calm him, "I've got this." I whisper.

"I would like you to leave. No - stop talking. I don't want to ever see you again, you were supposed to be my mum not my abuser. You betrayed my trust as a child and I swear I would never do anything like that to my little girl. You manipulated me to get whatever it was you were trying to achieve and it is not happening anymore. Leave, now!"

I'm breathing heavily by the time I have finished and I feel lighter now that I can say I have closure for that part of my life. She doesn't get the chance to reply because a moment later security are escorting her out of the building as she kicks and screams.

"I'm so proud of you." Sloan mutters grasping my face to kiss me harshly.

Pulling away I shake my head, "I can't believe I allowed her to feed me those things for so long."

"Yeah, about that." Papa mutters rubbing the back of his neck, "I swapped out about half of them for vitamins."

"You did what?"

"Half of the time they were vitamins. Did you really think I would just sit back and allow her to do that to you? Obviously I couldn't do it all the time otherwise she would have figured it out but I did it as much as I could."

Once again I'm stunned, frozen in shock as I look over my Papa. Slowly handing Rosie over to Sloan I throw myself into his body, sighing in relief when his arms wrap around me.

"Thank you." I whisper

"You don't have to thank me Ellie baby. Your my little girl." He smiles brushing my hair out of my face. My eyes tear up so I squeeze him a little tighter.

• • •

"Is she asleep?" Sloan asks quietly walking into the nursery to peer over the cot.

I would answer him but I am too busy staring at his bare chest and how low his joggers are on his hips.

"I've been thinking." I say finally snapping out of it.

"Humm." He hums tucking the blanket around tiny thorn as she sleeps softly.

"I'm think I'm going to make my wedding dress. I mean I will probably hate myself during it but I think it would be really special." Turning to lean against the cot I watch as his eyebrows rise in shock.

"Fuck your going to look stunning anyway, but even more so knowing you spent time and effort actually making your dress." He rasps running his hands though his hair.

He looks unsure when he asks, "Would it be too much to ask you to make my suit?"

"Really? You actually want me to do that?" My heart beats faster at the thought of making something solely for him.

"I do. I think it's really sentimental."

"I would love too." I whisper smiling slightly as his eyes light up.

"Well, I look forward to seeing it, wife."

"Your on, husband."

• • •
Hi, Honey Bees 💛

I'm going to go cry in the corner...😭

This is it... it's over

I have clicked complete

11/12/21 - 03/04/22

There won't be any bonus chapters at the moment as I want to focus on writing Ronan and Shelby's story.  Spoiler alert 🚨

Details about that will be coming as well as some funny and interesting facts about this story for those of you who are interested.

I hope to see you all in my next book, you guys have been so supportive and I honestly couldn't wish for better readers.

Thank you for 8.5k reads
Thank you for voting, commenting and adding it to your reading lists.
Thank you to my silent readers, I appreciate you more than you know.
Thank you guys completely from the bottom of my heart.

Also today we hit #1 in ememiestolovers 🤭😭🥰

Also also... do you like the new cover? Surprise 🎉

Final Q's

How did we like this chapter?

What do you think is going to happen to Ronan?

Do you feel proud of both Evanna and Sloan's growth?

Favourite chapter?

Favourite moment?

Are you going to miss them?

End of Q's

Sending you all Love and Light! <3

If you enjoyed this chapter please,

VoteCommentShare

See you soon,

Winnie x

winnieiswriting 2022

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.4M 78K 45
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. There's a thin line between love and hate. One thing Rosalie Jackson knows for sure is that what she feels towards s...
5.2M 103K 66
Danielle wanted to keep one thing locked away: her past. But that promise soon crumbles when a new face arrives on campus. Hockey forward, Hunter, i...
520K 14.4K 41
[𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄] 𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 30 Months... Almost three years since my accident. My first game playing pro in the NHL and I blew it. Many peo...
685K 15.7K 41
Kiya's life lacks excitement. However, one day, while she is singing in her dorm bathroom, someone joins in on the other side of the wall. Initially...