Paw patrol : Fight till mech

Galing kay Rockythebestpup

This story is sponsor by Carmen Jones Previous story from " Paw patrol : Rocky nightmare " . The undead wiza... Higit pa

character
Trailer
chapter 1 : The mech man
Chapter 2 : Hospital life
chapter 3 : Zomfrost scary car driving
chapter 4 : Training sprite
chapter 5 : pups training ( part 1 )
chapter 6 : pups training ( part 2 )
chapter 7 : pups training ( part 3 )
short story #1 : Zazz's secret weapon song
chapter 8 : pups training ( part 4 )
chapter 9 : pups training ( part 5 )
chapter 10 : Fight back with the undead wizard
chapter 11 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2019 )
chapter 12 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2021 )
chapter 13 : Zavok's evil genius plan
chapter 14 : Zomfrost vs the paw patrol
chapter 15 : Zavok worst day
chapter 16 : Time to search Zavok's lair
Response #1
chapter 18 : Tundra ready for duty
chapter 19 : Robots attack
chapter 20 : Get pass the security turrets
chapter 21 : Zavok vs the paw patrol
chapter 22 : Ultimate battle ( part 1 )
chapter 23 : Ultimate battle ( part 2 )
chapter 24 : Recover for Marshall / cheering Zavok
chapter 25 : Welcome to the team Tundra ( End )
Response #2

chapter 17 : Zavok knew

13 2 0
Galing kay Rockythebestpup

At Zavok's lair , Zavok is sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV “ how to basic ” . Orbot and Cubot are at the basement armory waiting for Zavok powerful robot .

Zavok : Omg , I can't believe that dude put plush egg in an oven and bake .

Then , Zor Ghost Clone enter the living room with a serious face .

Zor Ghost Clone : Zavok , we have an emergency . My owl pals told me the paw patrol have found your secret lair and at 3 days , they are going to stop you .

Zavok : You say WHAT ?

Zor Ghost Clone : The paw patrol are going to stop you and save all of the citizens souls and their best friend Rocky .

Zavok : I can't believe !

He turn off the TV and left the living room , Zor started follow Zavok . They enter the elevator and arrived at the basement armory . Zavok walk up to Orbot and Cubot .

Zavok : How's my robotic evil bee ?

Orbot : Still need some time .

Zor Ghost Clone : But we are already waiting for that robotic evil bee to recharge at least 8 days . Can you make this bot faster ? The paw patrol is going to stop Zavok at least 3 days .

Cubot : The paw patrol is going to beat Dr Zavok ! Orbot we need to charge that bee faster .

Orbot : I'm trying to make that robotic charger going fast .

Zor Ghost Clone : Now what ?

Zavok : I'm going to activate my killing machine bots . Zor , active my security turrets . Orbot , try to make my robotic evil bee charge faster . And Cubot , you are going to set an alarm in case those pesky pups enter my lair .

Zor Ghost Clone and Cubot : On it !

Zor exit the basement and enter the elevator with Cubot . They arrived at the control room , Zor turn the security turrets on and Cubot press the alarm on . Orbot is still trying to make the robotic charger to go fast . Zavok is at the basement armory floor 2 , he active all of his Crab bots armies and started to tell them .

Zavok : To all of my precious dangerous bots , the paw patrol is going to stop me and save their mutt friend and also the citizens souls . It is time to take revenge for the paw patrol who defeated me and ruined my plan . It's time to beat the paw patrol into dead meat .

All of the Crab mech-mans , launcher and mecher started to cheer since they cannot talk . Zavok started smile because he started to get the chance to defeat the paw patrol since they defeated him twice .

Zavok ( in mind ) : Paw patrol , you will be regret that for what you all done . I'll going to beat you all like broken scraps . I'm going to take out of you and your stupid leader .

Zavok started laughing evilly and his killing machine still cheering for him . Zavok is waiting for them to come to his lair at least 3 days so he can beat them in pain .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 18

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

698 13 5
1st Storybook (#0 Test Book) Saturday 18/03/2023 Robo Dog Felt Bored Being a Robot, So He Wish He Could Become a Real Puppy One Day, And So He Did. R...
50.4K 986 21
The PAW Patrol have headed back to Adventure Bay, after Stopping Mayor Humdinger from destroying Adventure City, Mayor Humdinger went to Jail, and Li...
5.1K 47 8
"If she likes me too, I'm gonna be in heaven" In which Rocky finds liking to certain pup, but is afraid that it will ruin their friendship. DISCLAIME...
15.5K 659 39
Dawn Of The Heroes (PAW Patrol fanfic) {COMPLETED} _________________________________ When the world is in need of heroes, the most unexpected ones ri...