Idris Academy: Clace Shadowhu...

Galing kay KatShadowClace

The gang had been living their daily lives at the NYC Institute, (Magnus and Simon shifting between their own... Higit pa

Intro
Not important! Just if you're curious:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 21

33 0 0
Galing kay KatShadowClace

Published: 31/3/2022

No one's POV

Out those doors was a beautiful humongous open garden, decorated with vibrant flowers here and there with a concreted pavement leading a straight line to another giant building that looked much taller than the academy but also slightly narrower, the building contained their dorm rooms and smaller entertaining rooms. Before they entered the building Clary looked back at the garden that reminded her so much of the green house at the New York institute. She looked up and saw 15 long sky bridges with concrete as the surface and roof and glass as the walls, the sky bridges were closed off from the outside and had a rectangular prism shape, they lead from an empty hall room in the dorm building to another empty hall in the academy. They entered quickly as not to waste time, they were met with a large open room that looked tiny with everyone trying to squish in. There were 6 elevators in front of them made of shiny steel and 2 emergency staircases. The foyer type room had a high ceiling considering it had to accommodate thousands of people. Just like the Academy, the dorms building was made of glass, stone, marble tiles, white walls, black walls, carpet, and many other finishes that made the building a mix of modern and historical. They entered the big elevators and people got off at many different levels as instructed and guided by the guardsman who gave them their tour. Although the building looked 15 levels high with some warlock magic there were actually 50 levels and each level had 400 rooms expect for level 1 as that was just the entry room. Clary stepped out of the elevator on level 39, and began roaming the area until she found room 356. The dorm building reminded Clary of a hotel. There were big paintings of shadowhunters and places in Idris hung up on the white on white zigzag wallpaper walls. She eventually found her room after a few hallway turns. She found the door slightly open so she pushed it open all the way and entered with her luggage and bags already waiting at the door. "Hello?" Clary announced her presence, Izzy came running through with an excited shriek, "Izzy!" Clary said running up to her and Izzy hugged her tightly and realised her, "by the Angel Clary I am so glad your my roommate, not all the academies put their parabatais together but thank the Angel they do here or at least for us." She said almost in a scream of joy. Clary giggled, "so how exactly does this work?" "Ok, I'll show you around. I've already picked my room so you have 3 to chose from." "Sounds good." Clary laughed with Izzy. They left the living room that had a small kitchen in the corner and headed for the hallway in the middle, "so how are you and Simon?" Clary asked giving her a small bump on the shoulder, "we're good." She said with a grin, "it must be better than good with a smile like that." Clary said with a warm smile to one of her best friends. Izzy blushed slightly at the thought of how happy and nerdy she is around Simon, Izzy rarely blushed. "Well what about you 'miss my boyfriend loves me but he might cheat on me'." Izzy said, Clary's smile disappeared and she looked to the ground fidgeting with her fingers, "Clary he loves you more than anything in the world, he would never cheat on you or leave you for someone else. You have to know that right?" Clary stopped fidgeting and looked up at Izzy as Izzy tilted her head up with a finger at her chin. "Izzy, have you seen these girls, and the way they act, look, and dress for him, I.. I can't compete with that. Before I met Jace, these are the types of girls he slept around with, even when we thought we were siblings, these barbie perfect girls, and one day as much as I don't want to accept it that's who he's going to go back to, so I'm hanging on to every bit of him until that moment comes. I'll be heartbroken but it wouldn't matter because he'll still be happy." Clary said broken with a tear streaming down her cheek. Izzy looked at her confused, "Clary have you lost it or something?" Clary looked up at her again confusion evident in her expression, "I haven't lost it, I'm just tired." Clary defended, "then obviously you should start sleeping now before you loose it completely. Jace isn't like that.-" "yeah but he used to be and I've already seen him flirting with one of them the other night at camp, but I didn't want to think much of it." She finished, "oh Clary, I'm sure you misread the situation, but if you didn't than I will kill him for breaking your heart. But I'm sure it was nothing" Clary gave a sad small giggle, "thanks Izzy, I've always dreamed of the day my parabatai kills my boyfriend." Clary said sarcastically, her features starting to brighten up again, "your welcome." Izzy said with a curtsy. They walked past a bedroom, and another bedroom opposite it, then past the lounge room and into 2 other bedrooms, one of them were Izzy's and the opposite one was another spare to choose from. Clary chose the room opposite Izzy's at the back.

Although Izzy didn't show it, she was quiet concerned for Clary, she knew Jace wouldn't cheat on her but Clary's doubts were leading Izzy to talk to Jace. Clary moved her bags into her now new room and changed clothes as Izzy went to change as well. Izzy came out wearing black skinny jeans with a red silk v-necked singlet with 'black Stuart Weitzman highland suede thigh high boots', and her red ruby pendant. Clary came out wearing white ripped short shorts and a v-necked black spaghetti strapped mid drift with similar 'black Stuart Weitzman highland suede thigh high boots' as Izzy, and a diamond tennis bracelet. Clary applied light nude makeup with light brown lip stick while Izzy applied  peachy nude makeup with bright red lipstick, and checked each other out, "wow, I taught you well." Izzy smiled "yes you did, and you look pretty damn sexy yourself." Clary replied. They left linking arms, "shall we." Clary said "oh, wait I almost forgot. Here is your room key." Izzy said running off and returning with a key card. She handed it to Clary, and she put it in her pocket. "Strange that the keys were left here." Izzy said, "they probably did it so people didn't loose them before reaching their rooms." "Yeah maybe but all the rooms were left unlocked obviously for the downworlders but shadowhunters can just use the unlock rune." They both shrugged. They made their way to the elevator and left the dorm building heading for the academy.

They walked up the glass stairs to level 2, and waited in the girls line for uniform fittings. They chatted about how they hated wearing uniforms, about escaping the academy, throwing parties if they don't end up escaping, the clave, make up, and where they were going to go to dinner. Their conversations came to an end when Izzy and Clary were asked to enter the uniform room. They were handed uniforms to try on for sizing, and to their surprise their first try ons fit them both perfectly. They wore a black and grey checkered striped high waisted plaid skirt with a v-necked white button up shirt that was tucked into the skirt, the shirt had a black Idris Academy emblem on the top of the left side, to finish off the uniform they wore 'black Stuart Weitzman highland suede thigh high boots' and a dark grey low v-necked school jumper with the black academy emblem on the top left as well as the choice of a black blazer with a white academy emblem on the top left or a black leather jacket of their choice. Their training uniform could be whatever they wanted, however they were given a sport uniform. Their summer sport uniform was a pair of black Nike Pros and a light grey u-necked thin strapped singlet, their winter uniform was a pair of grey trackies and a black u-necked crop or full length t-shirt, their shoes were either white or black sneakers. Their sport uniforms had the Idris academy emblem on all clothing. They had a grey hooded jumper with the academy emblem in black on the right top side of the chest. The girls gave the uniform ladies their codes and revived their schedules and locker number and locker combos.

——————-////————-////————-////———////-
Hahahaha these took me forever to make but I hope they make sense!! 😂😂

I hope your all enjoying it so far.
Let me know what ya'll think of the story so far or your thoughts on the uniforms, academy emblem, rooms, or whatever!

——————-////————-////————-////———////-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
928K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...