Warriors of Hope X Female Rea...

By Vflowerxme

You were Just a Normal Girl,Good At Archery,Rich Family,A loving Father and Sister,And had Good friends. Unti... More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
The Warriors of hope+reader Gets teleported in Genshin impact 😱
A/n
A/N
God I Drew My Oc And she is so hot
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Thanks so much guys!
Random A/n
Not a chapter but An A/n
Apology
Masaru Ending
Kotoko Ending
Nagisa Ending
Jataro Ending
Monaca Ending
End of the Story!
New Oc?
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 2

801 12 17
By Vflowerxme

Hello everyone how are you guys doing?Well lets just get onto this chapter

Warnings:
Vulgar Words And disturbing stuff

{Readers POV}

Monaca Told us That the Captive in a Apartment Building Was found by The monokuma's And Was Taken in,She took so long to Sleep,i got so bored that time.

The door slowly opened to See a Girl with Hourglass figure And with a brown bob hair with a high school outfit.

"ah nice,your here,took you long"you said putting up your hand on your chin smirking.

"Wait,y-you're those kids,the kids who were on Tv!
The girl said.

"Awh man,im famous,i'd autograph your back anytime!"Masaru Said Putting his Hands on his back.

"Ehehehehe,I can only write using a chisel but if you dont mind that i can write on your back too.."Jataro said pulling out a Chisel from his pockets.

"We accept presents aswell,however salty foods are no good,those disgusting tastes are never worth putting in your mouth"Kotoko continued.

"I wanna drive a train someday,But cant i wanna go inside a chimney."Jataro said inspecting his Chisel.

Monaca Road her Wheelchair behind us both Nagisa and Masaru stepped aside.

"Welcome big sis!,Im so happy you came, meow!"Monaca said Doing a closed eye smile.

"Uhm..uh.."The girl stuttered.

"Oh thats right,Big sis doesnt know us yet"Monaca said.

"Well,i guess we should start with the introductions"Monaca said.

"Alright!,lets start with me,The leader!"Masaru said puttings his arms Infront of his chest.

"Im the leader of the warriors of hope hero class Masaru Daimon!i always give 100 percent my Favorite Class was gym,So they called me lil'Ultimate P.E,Aha,A hero,the leader And the lil ultimate P.E,I even impress myself."Masaru introduced.

"Hmph,you are far too boastful to be the leader,A true leader is calm and dignified"Nagisa Said.

"But i am the leader!,we all agreed on it!"Masaru pouted.

"All he did was win Rock paper scissors"Kotoko said.

"Doesnt matter,Im still the leader!i won so im the leader!The leadeeer!"Masaru stomped on the floor.

"Well i dont mind Masaru Being the leader at all,i mean all leaders are supposed to be strong right?"You said putting a finger on your bottom lip

"Yeah! F/n's Right!,Im strong so im the leader!"Masaru Yelled

"Fine fine your the leader now let me introduce myself"Nagisa said

"I am the sage Nagisa Shingetsu,i am the Vice leader,of sorts,during my time in hopes peak elementary,i was known as lil'ultimate social studies."Nagisa said.

"Huh?Hopes peak?..you mean..That hopes peak?"The girl Said Shocked.

"Hm?why should that suprise you?"Nagisa Questioned

"I..i didnt know there was an elementary school Infiltrated with the academy"The girl Stuttered.

"Hmf,Such an ignorant woman"Nagisa Said

"Anyways,whos next?perhaps Jataro?"Nagisa Said Looking At Jataro

"Ah wait,Before i go,Can i Practice Introducing myself?,um what was i gonna say..uh im the priest Jataro Kemuri"Jataro Said.

"and you specialized Arts and craft?correct?,Making you the Lil'ultimate Art"Nagisa Continued for Jataro Since he was slow when saying words.

"Awhh..you said what i was gonna say..the whole thing..ugh..my chest itches

"Well then my turn!,My name Is F/n L/n,In the warriors of hope my Job is the Ninja!,Im Called the Lil'ultimate Archery in elementary school!,I can Shoot An arrow in great speed!,not to mention im agile!oh and I Won lots of Competitions And got 1st place as always!,tho im not that good at other Subjects Ehe!"you said as you stuck out your tongue and winking.

(Yes Venti)

"Ahoy!My name is Kotoko Utsugi,And i play the fighter in the warriors of hope,You might think the fighter would be a boy but nope!im totally a girl i love girly things!if its totally adorbs i looove it! And i was pampered as the lil'ultimate Drama in Elementary school but who cares of that old stuff?im so happy to meet you!,my favorite is peeled chestnuts and my least favorite food is unpeeled chestnuts,Kyaha!See theyre both chestnuts!"Kotoko intoduced

"Ah..uhmm.."The Girl stuttered AGAIN

"And hey did you know kangaroos can jump backwards,And and!and believe it or not snakes have ears!ewwww!"Kotoko Continued.

"Yes yes thats all very nice our next introduction is monaca"Nagisa said looking at monaca

"Oh,okiees!"Monaca said going over to the taller girl

"Monaca is Called Monaca's a mage in the warriors of hope,I known as the lil'ultimate homeroom in elementary school u might think there are no ultimates or commons in a class like homeroom,But there are!For me my skill isnt really about uniting people its about getting them all to help me believe it or not,i bring together alot of wonderful people,Homeroom?you are familliar with that right,Monaca just loves Homeroom!the first hour of the day when we can share our thoughts,That is why even in the warriors of hope im the life of the party!ah,but..you are familiar with the warriors of hope?"monaca said in 3rd person.

"N..no.?"The girl said.

"The warriors of hope who save are heroes who save the world from demons,Isnt that amazing?"Kotoko said.

"Were a party of heroes,But nobody really wants me in the group.."Jataro said

You patted his head without saying a word and smiled at him.

"And im the party leader which makes me the number one king of this town"Masaru said

"Ah..uhm..y-you kids are just joking right?with demons and kings.."The girl Said

"Joking..around?"Nagisa Said

"I mean you guys are just kids right?for a bunch of kids for doing these bunch of stuff.."The girl said.

"Just kids?"Nagisa Answered

"Awww..thats the only thing i can say,just "awww"since your an "about-to be" we were thinking well,doesnt matter your clearly a demon."Kotoko Said.

"Adults,children the power structure remains the same,the subjects have merely been switched,with our monokumas you'll be nothing more than a squashed bug beneath our feet"Nagisa said

"Splattered like the sound of bloody chopped meat..intestines falling out of you like sausages..heheha.."Jataro laughed

"Huh? Our monokumas So the ones controlling these monokumas out there are.."The girl said.

"Thats right isnt it so cool?the monokumas obey any order we give em!"Masaru said.

"All thanks to monaca's magic"Nagisa said.

"Yeah!thats our mage she can use magic even without magic circles!"Masaru said proudly.

"Monaca is thee Beeest!"You said clasping your hands together.

"Hehehee thanks everyone,you're so nice"Monaca turned her wheelchair around and said to us.

"Kyaa!monaca's smile is soo adorbs!oh i just wanna smother you in syrup and eat you uuup!"Kotoko Said blushing

"N-no stop it stop!"The girl said

"Stoop?which part?"Jataro asked.

"If what your saying is true please stop all of this!"The girl said

"We will not,we will never stop until we have completed our paradise"Nagisa said,You nodded Looking at the Girl Is Disappointment.

"Paradise..?"The girl asked

Monaca turned her chair around to face the girl

"Oh?you didnt hear our address?a paradise made of children,by children,for children!"Monaca said

"Were going to kill all the adults in this town and make a paradise just for kids!"Masaru Said as he put his hands on the air swaying it around.

"Isnt it awesome no school or homework in paradise woohoo!"Masaru Continued

"Why must fireflies die so young.."Jataro said looking at the ground.

"And since our paradise is for children only there wont be any pedophiles either!"Kotoko Said you nodded at her Words.

"But can we keep the icecream store?the icecream didnt do anything wrong."Jataro said.

"Wh-what are you saying?! What are you talking about it doesnt make any sense!"The girl said.

"Mmgh"Monaca pouted

"It!doesnt!have!to!make!any!sense!thats!all!if!monaca!wants! it!it!happens!thats!how!it!is!"monaca yelled at the brown haired girl Banging her arms on her wheelchair.

We all Went over to Monaca

"Uh oh!t-this is badd!monaca's maad!"Masaru said panicking.

"Its going to be alright Monaca dont get upset its all going according to plan!"Nagisa reassured Her.

"Thats right!if monaca says it,then white is black,cats are dogs and um what else?"Jataro said.

"Mhm!,Please dont be mad Monaca"You said.

"Oh please,oh please dont get mad we'll kill alot of adults,see so just smile okay?"Kotoko Said.

"Hey how dare you make Monaca Mad!Thats the Last straw as the leader im gonna hunt you down!"Masaru yelled at the brown haired girl.

"H-hunt?"The girl Asked.

"Let us play a game,you will be our demon prey."Nagisa said

"Its a really fun game,A godly game ahahuh.."Jataro said With sparkles in his eye.

"It was Monaca's idea,after all!"Kotoko said.

"And the name of the game iiis!,Taadaa! Demon hunting!Demon hunting is a game where you release demons into towa city theyre the targets!its a super fun game where the warriors of hope fight to see who takes down the demon first!"Masaru said.

"Woow!that sounds super fun!and our very own Monaca Came up with it!see monaca we are going to play our special game!no need to be upset now right?"Kotoko Said.

"Yes,yes! So exciting!lets do it come on hurry up lets do it!"Monaca Threw her hands up on the air smiling.

"N..no..by target you mean.."The girl said Scared.

"You,hurry up and prepare the device"Nagisa said as the servant put the demon hunting device wristband on The girl.

"Wh-what is this?"The girl asked looking at the device

"This wristband is a custom made device given to the targets of the game,it would be the best if you didnt try to remove it,any tampering with it and youll go boom."The Servant said.

"Boom?!"The girl Asked.

"Okay then..now were ready.."Jataro said smirking.

"Alright lets go hunting!"Masaru said.

"W-wair hold on!this is a prank isnt it?!y-your just kidding around!"The girl said stuttering.

"Youve seen what weve accomplished so far.this is no joke for an adult you sure are dense."Nagisa said.

"N-no!you dont understand i-id be no good at this game!if you throw me into the two. Id just get killed immediately!thats no fun right?"The girl Said with widened eyes.

"Ooh so modest,but we know that you wont die so easy!you passed the test earlier!"Kotoko said.

"Th-that was only because i had this gun.."The girl mumbled.

"Anyways,that test was splendid it was Amazing how you were able to evade those monokumas and make it this far,i guess its all thanks to my advice earlier,hm?"The servant said.

"Hey!no talking without the leaders permission!youre just a servant!next time you talk without getting an okay from me im glueing your mouth shut!"Masaru yelled at the servant.

"Ahaha,that is quite a scary thought"The servant Said Sweatdropping as he walked away

"Well?lets get on with it!"Masaru said.

"Wh-why?"The girl asked.

"What."Masaru said Blandly.

"Why are you something so cruel? i didnt even do anything bad!"The girl said

We all started laughing and giggling.

"Oh geez youre too funny Ahaha,Im laughing so hard my cheeks hurt!"Kotoko Said.

"Kyahahaha!I cant stop Laughing!I cant breath!"You said As you inhaled and exhaled

"Oh noo!are you okay F/n?"Kotoko Asked.

"Ofcourse i am!"You Grinned.'no i am not.'You said in your mind.

"We play the game cuz its fun!duh"Masaru said.

"Youre only suprised because you arent used to this way of doing things,This is just what we like we do it because its fun,and that truly is the only reason"Monaca Said

"Searching for the meaning in the meaningless id for adults.children are untainted by such futility.but to tell you the truth i would not rather play this game there is still much work to be done to build our paradise,yet here we are,playing games.."Nagisa said

"Then why?why dont you stop?"the girl asked.

"We cannot do that this is Monaca's Game. She said she wants it done so it will be done"Nagisa Said To the girl Smiling Creepily.

"Monaca is the princess! Everyone on our team tries to grant the princesses Wish.."Jataro said.

"And i love what Monaca Loves!"Kotoko said.

"So thats basically the situation"Nagisa said.

"Thank you,Nagisa Even though youre so busy you did all did work for the sake of my game..il'll have to bake you some cookies later as thanks!"Monaca Said lokking at Nagisa,Nagisa Blushed.

"Y-yeah..thank you.."he said as his face Turned Red and his cowlicks Changed shape.

'His cowlicks changed..what..the..hell..'you said in your mind while you kept your smile.

"Aww!thats sooo not fair!i wanna eat Monaca's Cookies too!"Kotoko Yelled.

"Hey Monaca!what about me?the leader!"Masaru Asked Monaca.

"I want some Cookies too Monaca.."You said as You Pouted.

"Why?How can you kids just keep smiling like that?Youre..youre not normal"The girl Looks scared as shit.

"Ofcourse an Adult sees us as abnormal."Monaca Said.

"But!who!cares!what!adults!say!"Monaca Yelled.

"Also,Komaru Naegi,in your current you dont have the right to say a thing,You cannot choose your path"Monaca said.

"Because this place youre in isnt a path at all."Monaca Continued.

"What..?"The girl asked.

"You are not on a path,you are falling into an abyss,A darkness gaping open beneath your feet,you are just going to fall and fall cant you feel the pull of gravity?"Monaca answered.

"Wh-what do you mean?"The girl Asked.

"She means this!"Masaru said.

The Floor beneath the girl Opened and she fell,We all looked at her falling Figure Smirking Sadistically,I put my middle finger Up on her.

"A childs ears are?"

"Wonderful ears!"

"A childs eyes are?"

"Adorable eyes!"

"A childs mouth is?"

"A great big mouth!"

"Why is it so big?"

"To gobble up demons!"

"Hahaahahhahhahaha!!"

"Alright Gaaame on!"Masaru said grinning.

"Lets say this particular demon will be worth an extra high score because it upset us."Nagisa said.

"Ooo!i wonder how she would look like once i Shoot an arrow In her head!"You said Sadistically.

"i'll definitely win when i catch it!"Kotoko Said.

"A game is different than reality..So that means even i can actually win!"Jataro said.

"My,my its rare to see Jataro so pumped But it also makes him extra gross"Kotoko Said.

"That dont matter!at the end of the day,The one who wins is gonna be me!the leader"Masaru said.

"Now now,it doesnt matter who wins just make sure you dont fight while playing the game"Nagisa said.

"Well anyways do you guys wanna get a cola or something?"Jataro asked.

"Ooh,A soda Sounds great!someone go buy some!leaders orders!"Masaru said.

Monaca Went somewhere else while the 5 of us argued who's going to Buy the Soda's.

Welp! Thats all! I hope you guys liked it Ehe! buh bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 127 17
After the events of the killing game,the world's population has been infected by the despair virus,Monokuma robots have taken over,It has been a coup...
2.8K 39 22
You ended up getting hit by a truck when you were 14 but instead of going to heaven you wke up as a baby in a new world that is bnha your favorite an...
87K 2.1K 36
If you know me IRL, you probably knew this was coming. Anyway, you are Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Street Fighter. You had a rough past as an only child. B...
287K 9.8K 15
{COMPLETE} You where on your way to glory. Well to some people you were, especially to a teen across the globe. || Hinata Shoyo x Fem! Reader || ||Sh...