In Another World With My Very...

By LupusNoir00

This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it could... More

Prologue
[Vol 1] Chapter 1
[Vol 1] Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1] Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1] Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
Amaya's Current Status
[Vol 2] Chapter 1
[Vol 2] Chapter 2

[Vol 1] Chapter 21

4.4K 156 69
By LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 380

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Mid)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Mid)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Low)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (Mid)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 7>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 4>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya's P.O.V

I stood infront of the fairy girl as she stared at me seated in her chair.

"Well then? Who might you be?" She asked me.

"My name is Amaya Talger." I stated making her nod with a small smile.

"I see, so you are the Dragon Slayer who came to today's party, correct?" She said as I nodded.

"Yes, you are correct, but my question is who are you?"I asked.

"Ara, forgive me I forgot to introduce myself. I'm the matriarch of the fairy tribe, Leen. This little one here is Paula." She introduced both her and the bear making me nod.

"You know, despite how I look I'm way older than you. Longevity is one of the traits of us fairies." Leen said me as I nodded.

"And just how are you currently?" I asked as she went into thought.

"By how many years? Well I don't know the exact number, but I'm atleast 600 years older than you." She told me making me a bit shocked before I just sighed.

"Well that was a bit shocking." I said as she chuckled.

"Just assume I'm 612." She told me as I nodded.

"So it's true that fairies stop aging at a certain point in their life." I said making her nod.

"Yes normally our aging stops when we reach an appearance of late teens or something like that, but mines came early." She told me as I stared at the bear that patted her head with it's arms.

"By the way about Paula, is she some kind of Summoned creature?" I asked making her shake head.

"No she is not, she's a genuine stuffed bear. She moves because of my null Magic spell, program. Program allows me to command inorganic objects according to a set of instructions I give them." She explained to me as I nodded as I watched her rise from her chair and walked towards a wooden one.

"For example..." She said holding her hand out towards the chair.

"Program Start/Motion: Two Meters Forward/ Condition: When Someone Is Sitting/ End Program" She casted as once she sat in it. The chair started moving towards the wall, but at a very slow pace.

".....I forgot to set the speed." Leen said making me chuckle softly as she rose up from the chair.

"Well, you get the idea. It's a spell that allows me to give magical orders to objects." She told me as I nodded.

"So can you make Paula fly if you give her an to order fly?" I asked intrigued by the spell.

"It's impossible, I'll say, the spell isn't that powerful to begin with. Program only allows simple movement." She told me as I nodded.

'So unless I Enchant something with flight. It won't go without it.' I thought as I walked towards the chair confusing Leen as she stared at me.

"Program Start/Motion: 5 Meters Backwards At Human Speed/ Condition: When Someone Sitting/End Program" I casted as after I was done. I sat in the chair as it moved back at pretty decent speed surprising Leen as she stared at me with shocked eyes.

"You...What did you do just now?"She asked me.

"I used Program, After getting the information about it. I was able to use it." I stated making her looked at me shocked before sighing.

"I've got so many questions that I wish to ask, but I'll leave them for now. I told Paula to bring me any interesting person she meets and indeed she has found one, maybe even better than Charlotte." She said making me raise a brow.

"Wait Charlotte?" I asked as she looked towards me.

"Yes, she's one of my disciples. If I remember correctly, she's now the court Magican in Belfast."She told as I looked at her in recognition.

"Wait a minute, You're that demonic teacher who had trained her like hell where you made her use all of her magic power till she collapsed and then forcefully restored her Magic power with transfer before making her deplete it over and over again. I read about you from a scroll where I obtained transfer myself." I said as Leen looked at me with vein bulging.

"Huh?!" She said as I could see the annoyance in her eyes as she heard my words.

'Oh, I guess that wasn't supposed to be known.' I thought with a wryly look.

"Well, Nevermind that....Charlotte will receive her spanks someday. Though, Amaya, Your talent with Magic is extraordinary. Other than null Magic, what other magic aptitudes do you have?" She asked me as I just stared at her.

"All of them.."I answered bluntly making her sweat drop at me.

"*sigh* Atleast nothing will surprise me anymore. Well I've decided, You shall be my disciple, Amaya." She told me as I stared at her with shocked eyes before closing my eyes and shaking my head.

"I'm sorry Leen, but I'm going to have to decline your offer. It's not that I don't think you will be able to teach me, but some of the Magic I train with. Isn't very well known." I told her as she looked at me confused before I decided to ignite my fist in flames to show what I meant.

She stared at me with wide eyes as I transitioned from Element to Element to show her the magic I wielded.

She couldn't even speak as once I got rid of my iron arms. I turned towards her with a small apologetic smile.

"Like I said, Though I thank you for the offer." I said before leaving her room leaving her shocked in her place.

'I guess she wasn't ready for something like that, but it's understandable since Charlotte had almost the same reaction when I first showed her.' I thought as I decided to step outside for a bit getting away from everything as I stood in an empty plain which I can guess is the garden of the palace.

'It's very beautiful out, tonight.' I thought as I gazed at the shining moon.

As I gazed I looked and sensed around to make sure that one one was near as I gave a sigh and looked towards my shadow.

"You guys have done a good job staying in place, but now I am ready to meet you all, so please Come Forth." I said as soon my shadow spreaded out and 10 beings came out of it.

'Wow...' I thought as I stared at all of the beings infront of me kneeling.

"We've Come To Serve Our Lady..." A being that looked like a humanoid ant spoke.

Right beside it was knight.

Then a armored tank man with a shield and axe.

A Bear with scars.

A wyvern.

A glowing red Ogre.

A sea creature with a serpent end.

A Buff looking brawler with a skull piece on his face.

A giant Dragon which is way bigger than both the black and red dragon.

And finally what seemed to be wanderer magian or knight.

I stared at the 10 beings kneeling before me curiosity and intrest.

'Ashborn had some very cool looking Soliders.' I thought as I placed my hand on my hip since I was still in a dress.

"It is nice to meet all of you. I'm not sure if you really know, but I am Amaya Talger. I can't promise you that I will be like Ashborn, but I will try my best to care for you guys as you care for me, understood." I said as they all kept kneeling.

"Yes Our Queen" they all said in sync as I wryly smiled at being called a queen, but I guess I'll have to put up with it.

"Great now, Do you all have names I can call you by?" I asked as the knight stood up and faced me with a faceless expression.

"My Name Is Igris" Igris introduced himself as the ant was next.

"My name is Beru, My queen~" Beru said as I nodded with a smile.

"My Name is Kamish, My queen. " The large Dragon said to me.

"My Queen, My Name Is Greed." The brawler responded to me.

"My name is Excaliar, My Queen." The wanderer told me as I nodded.

"What about the other 5 of you?" I asked.

"The other 5 have not reached the level to where they are able to speak, my queen. If you would like, I can tell you their names in their place." Igris said bowing as I looked towards the other 5.

"Is this alright with you all." I asked as they a nodded their heads at my question.

"Hm, Go ahead Igris." I said as he stood up and nodded.

"Their names follows as ordered, My queen. Iron, Tank, Kaisel, Tusk, and Jima." He told said allowing me to fit which names goes with which person as I gave a small smile.

"You all have very nice names. That fit you all very well. I wouldn't change them, even if had been given the choice." I said making all of them look up at me with admiration in their glowing eyes.

"Now, I will be honest with you all. I'm  not really used to this queen or lady nonsense, but I will try my best to lead you. Currently I have nothing that needs, to be done, but when I do. I want you all to be at the ready as I fear this world is not as easy and simple as it seems." I stated as all of them nodded and chanted.

"For now, take a kick back in my shadow. We will be with each other for a long time so I hope you take care of me." I said as all the Shadows nodded and slipped right back into my shadows leaving no traces that they we're even out.

'Hm, Ashborn you really have some very well trained comrades. I'll try to do my best to lead them well.' I thought as I moved back towards the castle planning to take a very good and long nap.

-Time Skip-

I was slowly woken by the glaring sun as I could only sigh at not being in the comfort of my home.

'Well it's not like I have to stay here long anyways.' I thought as I opened up the system and started the lottery spin.

Looking down at my chest, I wasn't surprised to see Kohaku laying on me completely nude under the covers.

'Heh, this cat...' I thought as I started to run my fingers through her white hair, even feeling her ears up a bit making her purr in delight as she snuggled into my neck now.

'Well I'll let you sleep for a bit longer.' I thought with a small smile, as soon a screen popped up infront of me.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Soul Of:

Irene Belserion
_________________________________________

I read thr screen with a look of surprise on my face.

'I knew that I was going to get it, but I didn't think so soon.' I thought as I read the next screen.

_________________________________________

Host Needs To Find Or Make A Suitable Vessel In Order To Use Soul.
_________________________________________

The screen explained to me as I gave a sigh.

'Looks like I can't put off Learning about those Passives now.' I thought as I looked down towards the sleeping tiger girl on top of me.

'*sigh* Well time to wake the sleeping cat' I thought not really wanting to do it.

-Time Skip-

Currently I was walking out of the palace doors with Kohaku in cub form cuddled up against my chest as I was heading out towards the market place since for what I had planned today. I would surely need to buy some materials.

'Learning program yesterday gave me an idea of something I can create here. Though hopefully I will be able to achieve it while trying to understand these Passives.' I thought as I continued to walk on.

Though I was soon met up with Linze and Yumina who turned towards me with smiles.

"Ah, Amaya, Are your going out?" Yumina asked me as I nodded.

"I am heading into town for some shopping. If you would like you can tag along as well?" I told them as they both smiled and nodded.

"Of course!" Yumina said happily.

"I'll come aswell." Linze commented as I nodded.

"Great, though where are Elze and Yae?" I asked them.

"They are training with the Mismedian Soliders, I believe." They told me as I nodded.

'That does sound like them.' I thought as we started to move onwards.

"So what are you going to buy, Amaya?" Yumina asked me.

"Well some metal, wood, explosive powder and some other stuff just incase." I told them as I Linze looked at me in confusion.

"What are you planning on making?" She asked me as I gave a small smile.

"So weapons, I'm going to be making so weapons for myself." I stated as they looked at me I confusion before just nodding and flowing with it.

'I wonder if I should also make them weapons as well?' I questioned as I decided to hold off on that for now.

-Time Skip-

Currently we we're now in the woods as I had Linze slice up the horn I was given by the Eld Village.

"Is that enough?" She asked me as I gazed at the separate pieces.

"Yeah, thanks." I said as I took out my phone and searched up a pretty cool design for pistols.

'This one should do, it fits what I'm trying to accomplish.' I thought as I gazed at the picture on my phone.

Hovering my hand over the pieces, I casted modeling so that the pieces turned into the appropriate parts needed for me to craft the pistols.

Once that was done, I immediately started assembling it, since I'm already used to handling guns myself. It wasn't that hard even with the extra trigger and magazine slot.

Once I was done, I gazed upon the two pistols with a small smile.

'Yes, this definitely works well.' I thought as I stared at the pistols.

Placing them down on the side, I then did modeling on some metal making some bullets.

"Great now all that's left is simple." I said to myself as the girls watched from over my shoulder.

"Enchant: Apport" I casted on the pistols.

"Program Start/Condition: Wielder Says "Reload"/Action: Quickly Eject Empty Cartridges, Use Apport To Refill Any Empty Chambers With Bullets Located Within A Range Of 2 Meters/End Program" I casted as right after I casted the same spell on the separate clip.

"Program Start/Condition: Wielder Says"Restore"/Action:Quick Empty The Clip, Use Apports To Refill The Clip With Bullets Located Within A Range Of 1 Meter/End Program" I casted as I held up the two guns.

"And With that, It should be completed." I stated as I pointed the two pistols at a nearby tree.

I First fired the regular clip, before firing the cartridge.

'Hm, both seem pretty well off. With some silencing enchantments. I can make it a pretty deadly and sneaky weapon.' I thought as soon fired the whole clips into the tree until it was all empty.

"Reload, Restore" I said as both the cartridge and the clip emptied itself, before filling up with new bullets making me smile.

'Ahhh greatest,  This is exactly what almost any person who uses a gun dreams of.' I thought remembering how tiresome and time consuming it is to reload manually.

"Is it finished?" Linze asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah, it's all done. This is something called a gun, or to be more specific a pistol. It's a long ranged weapon able to fire faster and stronger than a bow and arrow." I explained to the both of them as they stared at it with wonder.

"Amazing, so it's basically like small cannon." Linze commented as I nodded.

"Yep, At this point I've completed the gun, but there's something else that I want to try." I said as I grabbed a nearby bullet.

"Enchant: Explosion" I casted as I then started another spell.

"Program Start/ Condition: Bullet Projectile Escapes The Muzzle And Impacts Something/Action: Activate Explosion Around The Bullet/End Program" I casted as I loaded the bullet into the cartridge.

I then aimed it at the same tree, as I then fired at it making it explode as I gave a smile at my creations.

'Oh yeah, mama is about to have alot of fun with the two of you.'I thought as I turned towards Linze, Yumina, and Kohaku who we're all sitting on the ground a little frightened by the display I placed on.

"Oh, sorry guys. I probably should of told you about that." I said with a wryly smile as the two girls came up towards me.

"Amaya, can I also have one of those gun?" Yumina asked me as I raised a brow.

"I want one too." Linze said as I just stared at them before sighing.

'These girls....' I thought as I quickly crafted them some revolvers though with no enchantments or bullets.

As they we're amazed at their new gifts. I had begun to start on my next project.

'Now, now that long range is handled. Close range is my next target.' I thought as I stared at the spare amount of Horn slices I have left.

"Modeling" I casted as I turned the spares into two beautiful Black blade Katana's.

Staring at them, I was pretty satisfied as I then started laying numerous amounts of enchantments on them, making sure that I was able to use them however I needed and wanted.

'Hm? Thinking upon it now, I'll add a small chain to the bottom of these two since Sound Breathing requires it.' I thought immediately making the small changes as both now had medium length black chains hanging from it's hilt.

Having done that I gave a soft smile as I gazed at my creations.

"So you crafted both Swords and some guns?" Yumina asked me qs I nodded.

"Yes, as I've been studying my place within the formation. I am an all rounder who can be both a rear guard or a vanguard, but choose to be neither so I settled on switching out between both whenever I need to, just like these weapons here." I said as I stared at the weapons.

"And so, what are you going to name them?" Linze asked me as I looked at the two guns first.

"Brunhild & Freya, For these two. They remind me something I read about before." I stated naming the two pistols as for some reason I felt a little bit of magic slip into them.

Though it took me by surprise, I didn't mind as it was nothing as shocking as what the Zanpakuto did.

"Then for these two, Yae and Raiden shall do nicely since they compliment each other so well." I said as as they both nodded with happy smiles.

"Those are great names!" Linze said as Yumina nodded in agreement making me smile.

"Thanks, but now here comes another thing I have to do." I said making them confused as I took out my Zanpakuto and my phone.

'For now, I should find out what all 3 of these passives are before trying to use them' I thought as I looked up all 3 of my Low Manipulation abilities.

Once I did, I was very surprised at the abilities I was holding.

'So Reishi is what makes the bodies of beings or basically the building blocks, Reiatsu is how much Magic power or power at all one can place out or output. While Reiryoku is how much Magic power one has inside of them.' I thought as I raised my Zanpakuto up in the air.

'So that means that I first have to create a vessel for the soul using Reishi.' I thought as I moved off of the screen and looked up a picture of Irene.

Once I got one, I instantly got to work as I collected some of the Reishi in the air and began to mold it into place. Using my blade as the catalyst for my control of it.

First I crafted the organs, they weren't hard to do, but when it came to adding one. That's where the difficulty came in.
I was trying to add a organ that helped the body take in Magic better and quicker as it would be very useful for a mage like Irene.

'Maybe if I?' I thought as instead of trying to place a new organ, I had just Enchanted the one's she was already going to have.

So now her gathering or refilling her magic power is as easy as breathing.

After doing that, I then started composing the main body as I shaped her body perfectly as I used the memories of what I witnessed and the picture, to perfectly sculpt her body out.

After doing that, I gave a huge sigh or relief as I stared at my finished product.

'It actually looks like her, only the fact that she looks like a statue then a person.' I thought as I then started to add some other things.

I first had to build and expand her magic capacity to somewhere near decent as I couldn't expand them widely. If did and placed her soul within her body. She would instantly collapse as her body would register that there is no magic power in her body.

So it would be better to let herself get used to her own power capacity, and let her train it to how she feels like.

Once I was done with that, I soon moved on to adding some tidbits that would help the body.

'With these last parts, she should be able to use and exert magic as easily as she did back in her world or old life.' I thought as I finished up and backed away from the body.

"It looks nice, though I wonder if it will work?" I questioned as I crossed my arms and stared at thr body, making sure nothing was wrong or out of place.

"Am-Amaya? What is this?" Yumina asked me as she and Linze stood on my sides while Kohaku sat at my feet.

"You can basically consider this an experiment. I'm trying to see if I combine 3 of my null Magics together. Will it be able to make a proper vessel for a soul." I explained to them as they stared up towards me in amazement and wonder.

"Is it successful?" Linze asked me as I looked down into her curious eyes and chuckled.

"You can basically consider it, but we won't know until I place a soul inside." I told them making them down trodden at my words.

"Oh..." Linze said.

"Oh cheer up, I wouldn't do this if I didn't have one in store. It's surprisingly a soul from a Dragon, a powerful one at that. I obtained it, after  checking on the Dragon corpses after everything." I lied making them brighten up.

'I can't tell them about the system.'I thought as I Summoned a Irene soul into my hand.

Her soul was a beautiful scarlet red like her hair. Thr power emanating from it was strong, but not by that much. If anything she seemed around Linze's and Yumina's level or just a bit higher if I think about it.

'God must've lowered all of the souls power so as they don't just income this world all powerful.' I thought as I looked towards the girls.

"Listen you two, I need you to keep this a secret. No matter who asks you must not tell them what happened here, alright?" I said as they both nodded their heads making me smile.

"Great, now let's see if my experiment works." I said as I moved towards the still body.

'I welcome you Irene Belserion, to a new life.' I thought as I placed the soul in the vessel and it immediately began to glow.

The body slowly lifted off of the ground as me and girls watched as it glowed in a scarlet light.

"Beautiful..."Linze commented as I gave a small smile.

'She's right, it surely is.' I thought as soon the body stopped glowing and was slowly planted ground.

Seeing her now, she now had on the same exact clothing she last had and was lightly holding onto the staff she once wielded.

'She's as beautiful as I thought she would be.' I thought as her eyes slowly opened revealing to us her yellow eyes that stared at us.

I guess she had collected herself fully as she then turned her attention toward me.

"Yo-You are the one who has brought me back, correct?" She asked me as I could see her staring at me with wonderment and curiosity as I gave a small smile towards the woman.

"Welcome back to the world of the living, Irene Belserion."
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 380

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Mid)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Mid)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Mid)
Sound Breathing Style (Mid)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Mid)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (Mid)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 8>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 4>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Irene is Finally In!!!!!! I'm So Happy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
47.9K 1.5K 14
[Y!HH x F!READER] βπ…π”π‚πŠ, 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 πˆππ’π€ππ„ , 𝐁𝐔𝐓 πˆπ… π…π„π„π‹πˆππ†π’ 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 π“πŽ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈 π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠπˆπ‹π‹ π…πŽπ‘ 𝐇𝐄𝐑...
82.5K 2.6K 24
AJ was an outcast growing up because she was different, she's a hermaphrodite . Everything changes when she's in college . AJ's hates her mother wit...
131K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...