Multi Fandom One Shots And Sh...

By packleaderBriggan

Just a collection of some of my one shots from various fandoms. You can see the first page for a list of wha... More

WELCOME TO MY ONE SHOTS!
REQUESTS PAGE
(DRARRY) It's Darkest Just Before The Dawn
(DESTIEL) Damaged but Beautiful
(LANCE SWEETS X READER) That's Why I'm Here
(ENVY X READER, FMA:B) Worth It
(DESTIEL) In The Arms of an Angel
(NICO DI ANGELO) Make-Up
(PJO-REQUESTED) Little Leo
(ENVY X READER, FMA:B) Not On My Watch
(PERCABETH) Snowy Nights
(PATTON SANDERS) Not All Heroes Wear Capes
(PJO- CLEO) Her Rescuer
(ENVY X READER, FMA:B) Memories Are Hardest To Shake
(VIRGIL SANDERS X OC) Storm
(JANUS SANDERS X OC) Winter Wonderland
(NICO DI ANGELO) Headstones
(DSMP- BOREAL TRIO) Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (I Hear A Voice, It's Calling Me)
Rest Easy, Alex
(DSMP- BOREAL TRIO) Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (Pray the Lord My Soul to Keep)
(DSMP-BOREAL TRIO) Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (Hope Someone's Watching Over Me)
(LOGICALITY) Coffee Shop
(HAZBIN HOTEL REQUEST)- Stolen Innocence
(MIDWAY) Remember
(ALASTOR X UNNAMED FEM) Nightmares
(SPIRIT ANIMALS) Toxic Thoughts
(FNAF) Hell Week (2 of 3)
🎢Whoopsie Doodles🎢
(FNAF) Hell Week (3 of 3)
ADORABLE Life Updates
(ESCAPE ROOM) What A Twist to the Plot That'd Be When I Was so Ready to Die
I'm Back!
(ZACK ADDY X READER) It's Called Karma And It's Pronounced HA
chapter updates!
(TASM2- PARKSBORN) Use Me (Part 1)
(TASM2- PARKSBORN) Use Me (Part 2)
(TASM2-PARKSBORN) Use Me (Part 3)
(TASM2- PARKSBORN) Use Me (Part 4)
Head's Up
(DSMP- EMERLAD DUO) Maybe in Distance, But Never in Heart
HERE WE GO AGAIN, BOIS
(DSMP-RANBOO) For I Left Eden's Gardens And Lost My Way Back (1)
(DSMP-RANBOO) For I Left Eden's Gardens And Lost My Way Back (2)
(DSMP-RANBOO) For I Left Eden's Gardens and Lost My Way Back (3)
(DSMP-RANBOO) For I Left Eden's Gardens and Lost My Way Back (4)
(DSMP-RANBOO) For I Left Eden's Gardens and Lost My Way Back (5)
(DSMP-RANBOO) Your Spirit Wild, Your Suffering Brief (1)
(DSMP-RANBOO) Your Spirit Wild, Your Suffering Brief (2)
(DSMP-RANBOO) Your Spirit Wild, Your Suffering Brief (3)
(DSMP-RANBOO) Your Spirit Wild, Your Suffering Brief (4)
(DSMP-RANBOO) Your Spirit Wild, Your Suffering Brief (5)
(DSMP-RANBOO) Your Spirit Wild, Your Suffering Brief (6)
(DSMP-RANBOO) Your Spirit Wild, Your Suffering Brief (7)
Welp! Sorry!! I'm coming back!!!
(DSMP-KARLNAP) Tell Myself I'll Be Alright, Even If It's All A Lie (1)
(DSMP-KARLNAP) Tell Myself I'll Be Alright, Even If It's All A Lie (2)
(DSMP-KARLNAP) Tell Myself I'll Be Alright, Even If It's All A Lie (3)
(DSMP-KARLNAP) Tell Myself I'll Be Alright, Even If It's All A Lie (4)
HELLO THERE
Another Update???
Yeah, No Surprise
ANNOUNCEMENT (Not bad, I promise)
(PATTON SANDERS) Not All Heroes Wear Capes REWRITE
(FNAF- FANGLE) In The Valleys (1/4)
(FNAF-Fangle) In The Valleys (2/4)
(FNAF-FANGLE) In The Valleys (3/4)

(FNAF) Hell Week (1 of 3)

25 3 0
By packleaderBriggan

This is the first of a three part thing I want to get done. The next one will be Foxy and Bonnie and the last will be Chica. I actually had a lot of fun writing this one!

TW- This one shot contains some aggressive behavior as well as discussions of childhood trauma. If that's not for you, then please don't read it.

Word count: 2045

"Hey, Y/N? Could I- could I talk to you?"

You spun around, a small smile on your lips and a characteristic sparkle in your eyes, "Hey Freddy! What's up?"

Almost immediately, you knew something was off. Freddy was twitching, shaking his head every now and then as if to clear his mind. He was constantly rubbing at his wrists and fidgeting with his fingers. It seemed like he was incapable of settling down, for even a moment.

"Are you alright?" You asked, concern lacing your voice.

His head shook again, his bear ears twitching violently. Now that you were really looking, you could see that he wasn't so much twitching, but rather his muscles were spasming. Little spasms were taking over his whole body, making it seem like he was vibrating with constant movement!

He still hadn't answered your question, so you asked again, "Freddy? Are you ok? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong right now, at least nothing serious yet, but I really need to talk to you, ok?" Freddy seemed to be getting more angry, his voice slowly rising, "Why can't you just accept that and come with me?"

Your eyes widened and you took an involuntary step back. Freddy's eyes, which were normally a deep blue, were now pitch black. His hands were clenched in fists at his sides.

Almost as soon as you saw it, the color had returned. You almost couldn't be sure that you'd actually seen the quick change, but this was clearly something to take seriously.

Freddy shook his head violently, pressing his palms to his eyes. "I'm sorry, y/n. I'm sorry! /This/ is what I've got to tell you about. So- just, please. Please come with me."

In the months that you'd been working at Freddy's, you had built deep-rooted bonds with all of the animatronics. But they had never snapped at you like this! Especially not Freddy! Something was going on and you weren't about to let something happen to the only people you truly considered friends!

You nodded and, in as calm of a voice as you could muster, you said, "It's ok, Freddy. Let's talk." Gesturing for him to lead you wherever he was taking you, you resolved to do anything you could to help.

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻

You were sitting on a table in the parts and service room. Freddy was pacing in front of you, seemingly still incapable of settling down. He was still twitching, shaking his head in little spurts, and fidgeting with anything he could get his hands on.

He took a few deep breaths, closing his eyes and trying to collect his thoughts. Exhaling deeply, he turned to you and finally began:

"I was the first. I was the first to die. The first k-kid to go missing." He kept his eyes closed, but you hadn't missed the falter in his voice. "Every year since it happened, in the week encompassing the day I died, I change. I-It's like I'm a completely different person! I get more a-aggressive, I lash out, and I'm sure you've noticed that I can't stop twitching."

You nodded, acknowledging his statement while at the same time encouraging him to go on.

He began pacing again. "But it's not just on the outside, y/n. I change on the inside too and it- it scares me! It always has." He paused, his chest heaving.

"How do you change?" You asked quietly. You weren't sure you wanted to know the answer, but you wanted to help him!

"It's like my mindset changes," he whispered, "I feel like I want to hurt someone. I get angry really fast, like, irrationally angry- over the smallest things! Things that shouldn't matter become the biggest issues in the world!

"And the memories-" he gasped, "Oh gods, it's like it happened yesterday! I remember everything- /everything/. I-I remember the pain, the confusion, I remember every little detail of how that man killed me!" He slammed his hand down on a shelf beside him, sending spare parts scattering to the floor. You nearly jumped out of your skin. A shiver ran up your spine... His eyes were black again.

You slowly slid off the table and approached him. You kept your movements slow and your hands raised to show you meant no harm. He was scaring you, sure, but you could also see he was scaring himself just as much.

You stopped about a foot away from him, close enough to step away if he got uncomfortable, but close enough to reach him if he needed you.

You saw him twitch again and squeeze his eyes shut. When he opened them again, they were back to their normal deep blue. He peered at you, looking absolutely exhausted. He leaned his back against the wall, running a hand over his face.

"It happens to all of us," he said quietly, "It affects us all in different ways, but we all feel it." He took his top hat off and slid to the floor. The little bear ears on top of his head flicked in another spasm and he groaned.

Slowly, very slowly, you walked closer to him. Freddy really did mean a lot to you and it hurt you to see how distressed he was.

Pushing a box of spare parts out of the way with your foot, you sat beside him. You began reaching a hand out and paused. "May I?"

Freddy looked up at you from where his head rested on his knees. He took a breath and nodded.

You gave him a small, sad smile and placed your hand on his back. As you traced silly patterns over his dress shirt, you noticed that the tension was slowly ebbing out of him. He leaned closer to you, letting his eyes close as you wrapped him in a hug.

"I don't know what this week'll be like but," you pursed your lips, "if you need anything, you know you can ask me."

He nodded dejectedly. "I'm sorry if I hurt you... You know I won't mean it, right?" He sounded worried, like you would up and abandon him if he said the wrong thing.

You shook your head. "Of course! Freddy, you've told me what this week does to you. I'm not going to blame you for something you don't have control over!" You grinned and ruffled his hair, "What kind of friend would I be if I did that, huh?"

He leaned into your touch a bit more and took a deep breath. "Thanks, Y/N. I apologize in advance, just in case."

You shook your head again. "You don't have to apologize, Freddy. Ok? You're a kid and you've been through something truly traumatic. I won't hold anything against you, no matter what it is."

He didn't respond to that, but you knew he'd heard you.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

As the week progressed, true to his word, Freddy became more and more erratic. He snapped more and glared at anything that moved. You caught his eyes changing between blue and black more often than not. He was incredibly aggressive and standoffish, even trying to start a fight with Bonnie.

But that was only during the day. At night, when you made your rounds and checked on all of the animatronics, you heard heart rending sobs coming from his room.

The first night, you just let him be. You would be lying if you said it didn't break your heart just a bit. However, the second night seemed to be worse. He sounded absolutely terrified.

You looked over your shoulder, for some reason feeling like what you were about to do was a breach of some unspoken rule of the Pizzeria. But you couldn't just let him suffer like this, you couldn't!

So, taking a deep breath and crossing your fingers that you wouldn't regret this, you pushed his door open. Freddy was curled on his side, with his knees pulled as close to his chest as he could. His head was cradled in his hands and even from here you could see how much he was shaking.

You neared the bed and tilted your head to see if you could tell if he was asleep or still awake. It looked like he was still awake.

"Freddy?" You asked softly. You wanted to help him, but didn't know how to! Your voice seemed to snap him back to reality. He jumped and turned to glare over his shoulder at you.

"What do you want?" He growled. You weren't offended. You understood that he wasn't like this most of the time. You couldn't hold anything over him; it wasn't his fault!

You just smiled at him. "May I?" You gestured to the side of the bed closest to you.

He narrowed his eyes, still leaking tears, before looking away and muttering, "Whatever."

You lay down beside him, propping yourself up with your elbow. He still had his back to you, but you didn't care much. You just reached out and started to run your fingers over his broad back. He tensed for a moment, but then relaxed.

You just stayed like that for a while. Eventually, you just started talking. You told him about the recent antics your pets had gotten up to, the new TV show you started on Netflix and how the main characters were /totally/ gay, the newest books you had read. You just let your voice wander with your thoughts, talking about everything and nothing.

You felt when his breathing evened out and you smiled. You curled closer to him and draped one arm over his stomach. You couldn't blame him for being so mean. Trauma affects everyone differently, and this is just how it worked with him. You took it in stride and went with it.

That's how the week went. He was agressive during the day but broken at night. You were patient, not letting his words get to you. It wasn't his fault, but the man who had killed him.

You were there for him, somehow knowing just what to say to diffuse him during the day, and just letting him know you were there at night. It really wasn't that bad! You just had to be open-minded and patient and it worked itself out.

And so it did. When the week was over, Freddy found you situating a few knick knacks in the office. He knocked on the metal siding of the door and you turned to him.

"Freddy!" You said happily, "Are you feeling any better?"

He had his hat in his hands and was twisting it a bit, not really making eye contact. "Yeah, I'm doing better." He sounded a bit sad and you picked up on it. Before you could ask, he went on, "I'm really sorry for how I treated you over these past few days. I know you said not to worry about it, but I still feel really bad about it and I just-"

He broke off as you gently plucked his hat from his hands and hugged him tightly. "It's ok, Freddy. Really. You don't have to worry! But if it makes you feel better, I do forgive you."

He wrapped his arms around you and squeezed back. "Thanks, Y/N. You're awesome, you know that?"

You grinned cheekily and looked up at him, meeting his eyes, "I've been told that a few times." You got on your tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "You're not too bad yourself."

A/N alright people! That's part one! I have part two written and ready to be published and I just have to edit part three! The next updates will be sometime over the next week to week and a half. I love you guys! I'm also working on another thing for Hazbin Hotel, so do with that as you please ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 80 142
These are one shots for multiple fandoms consisting of anime, movies, books, and anything else you can think of. Some fandoms include -Harry Potter...
159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...