I Never Signed Up to be Your...

By SomeTypicalMilk

This revival is for NightTheDemon1. A good friend of Naoto, and not really anyone else, but it's that way for... More

What's With This Sassy... Lost Child?
Wait, Why Are You Still Here? You Weren't Serious, Were You? Oh God.
What Are You Here For Today?
So We Have To Go To This Thing's Home. Fine. It's Not Like I Wanted To...
There's More Of Them?! Why?! I Don't Even Like The One We Have Now!
It's One Thing After Another Today...
Could I Be A Little More Lively?
Maybe You Aren't That Decayed, Death Senpai.
Summer, Huh? I've Never Been A Fan Of The Heat.
So Then, Winner Takes All? (April Fools' Chapter)
The Beach? With You?! This Won't End Well For Anyone...
Well, If It's With You, I Guess I Don't Mind...
Again! Just One More Time! I Want To Try Again!
It's More Of The Same.
Dead Senpai...
Fine, It's Offical. I Have No Right To Object. Just Don't Mess Anything Up!
Operation Fake Boyfriend Is A Go!
My Opinion Of You Hasn't Changed Much.
So Then, What Is This Feeling?
The Start Of Our Dating Story: The Gravely Stoic You And The Overly Serious Me.
[Important Question Chapter. Spoilers Ahead!] Relationships And General Ideas.

Attack Of The Idiotic Lowerclassman

4.1K 77 194
By SomeTypicalMilk

A/n: Hey, this is part two, hello. I'm going to finish up the next two chapters now. Okay? Okay! Now, let's begin. 

Y/N: I wonder how Naoto took it? It certainly wasn't the easiest thing to watch. A first-year girl made him cry, but she's a jk, so... hmm. But I don't feel like she'll leave us alone any time soon. Modern high school girls are very different from the ones you see in shows, you know? This isn't good for his anxiety.

Over to said nerd.

Naoto: THIS ISN'T GOOD FOR MY ANXIETY!

That night, he only heard her mocking voice. But that's just him.

Y/N: She's a brat at best. Though... I think he needs her. It's a cruel irony. I think with her help, he'll become stronger. I do hate it. My hatred is eternal, but I will be at peace for as long as I can. How useless. *He plays his flute* I wish grandpa was here. He was always so wise and carefree. He'd know what to do.

He looks out of his window and looks onto the full moon. It was bright and seemed only brighter when he gazed upon it. Looking out, he could only feel slightly somber.

Y/N: I guess it's time to sleep once more.

Jumping into bed, he only wishes for a night of plentiful rest. The night goes by without a trace. Morning rises, and it's as jarring as before. Everything plays out the same as every day. Father left before Y/N was awake, and his mother made him breakfast. Y/n walks with Naoto to school once more.

Naoto: "She's almost insane."

Y/N: "She's just trying to be herself. Nothing more." *He shrugs*

Naoto: "That's the bad thing."

Y/N: *He takes a sip of Cocogoat milk* "You said it, not me."

Naoto: "How does that coconut milk taste?"

Y/N: "Amazing. I love the edible packaging."

To prove such, he takes a bite of the coconut-shaped container.

Y/N: "Contrary to what you probably think, it's vanilla flavored."

Naoto: "Eh? That's somewhat a twist. More than likely what most people aren't expecting."

Y/N: "Subversion of expectations is the best. Tricking foolish people into believing something that's not is most entertaining. Humans are so easily fooled, they-"

He's sprayed with lavender and silk flower extract.

Naoto: "Bad Y/N. We agreed that you'd keep the angst low."

Y/N: "Fine." Useless. My depression runs rampant and can't be stopped. "That test is next week, right?"

Naoto: "I believe so. It's the math one, right?"

Y/N: "And history. The English test should be today."

Naoto: "I... I forgot to study." *He looks down dejectedly*

Y/N: "Did you stay up all night thinking about that person."

Naoto: "Potentially..."

Y/N: "Did you stay up all night thinking about that person."

Naoto: "Potentially..."

Y/N: "No good. You can't allow someone like that to occupy your mind so freely."

Naoto: "I-I'm not! It's just..."

Y/N: "Not allowed. Excuses will only lead to it happening more frequently. Free your mind of such intolerable distractions." *He finishes the package*

Naoto: "Right. I only really want to be free of her. She's not good for my mental health."

Y/N: "My granduncle had a saying. Those who may come off the worst but stay by you at all times only mean well. She may not be doing it normally, but she could be wanting to be your friend."

Naoto: "Was he ever right about that saying?"

Y/N: "Hmm. Good question." Considering I didn't start off liking you and Targalia, I think so.

He pulls out another thing of Cocogoat milk.

Y/N: "But you'll regret not trying things for yourself."

Naoto: "I-I guess that's true. I'll give it a chance."

He puts the spray bottle back into his backpack.

Y/N: "Good." Where did my crazy straw go? Did I drop it? How useless.

The day goes by quickly. Feeling more boring than normal. Something's missing. But who exactly could that be? Who cares? At least it's not a bad day. It's now club time for him. That's right. Our bean is a part of a club. But there's a catch, of course. He and Naoto are the only members. Targalia does go there sometimes. If he could deal with other people, he'd be in the astronomy club.

Naoto: "Club time."

Y/N: "Yup."

Hayacchi: "Senpais."

She appears out of nowhere, the destroyer of patience.

Hayacchi: "Sup?"

Y/N: "How did you even find this place?"

Naoto: Not here. Not now. Why now? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Calm down. She's only here to annoy us. She won't go away, so we'll have to endure it for now.

Hayacchi: "I have my ways. So, you're in the art club, huh?"

Naoto: Guess there's no better time than now to give her this to her. *He hands her a cloth*

Hayacchi: "Huh?"

Naoto: *He turns his head* "I washed it."

Hayacchi: "This was for you to have."

Naoto: Ignore her.

Y/N opens the door, and they both enter.

Naoto: "Bye."

He closes the door behind Hayacchi.

Y/N: "That was strange."

Naoto: *Sigh* "Yea, but we're out of the woods now."

Y/N: "Don't jinx us now."

They hear the door slide open behind them.

Y/N: "Damnit!"

Hayacchi: "I'm right here."

Y/N: "I wouldn't have said it if you weren't here."

Hayacchi: "Fair point. But isn't that rude to say to your kouhai? Dead Senpai."

Y/N: "I never signed up to be your senpai. It just so happens to be that way."

Hayacchi: "Too bad. Now you're my senpai, and you can't escape."

Y/N: "I need not any plans of escape. Plus, I have to stay here for my art credit."

Hayacchi: "Oh. I should probably think about that as well."

Y/N: "Your credits are important. Space them out well as to not overwhelm yourself."

Naoto: I know that's not the only reason, but he makes a point. I should probably check on other classes for next year. My planner should say something.

Hayacchi: "So is it just you two here?"

Y/N: "We have a third who joins us from time to time. But he's actually good at it, so he usually makes some noise after he comes here."

Hayacchi: "So your no good at art, Dead Senpai?"

Y/N: "I wouldn't say that I'm anywhere near Tawaraya Sōtatsu, but I'm decent."

Hayacchi: "What's third senpai like?"

Y/N: "He's kind of tall with one brown eye and a green eye. His hair color is blonde to pastel pink hair at the tips. An athletic build for sure, and he's really wealthy and popular. Kind of the stereotypical popular kid, but he's pretty different. I can actually stand him, unlike most of his friends."

Hayacchi: Note to self, he's pretty accurate when it comes to describing things. Also, he might be gay. "He sounds like the main character. Are you sure you aren't the side one here?"

Y/N: "No doubt, I'd be in the background and get only a few minutes of screen time by the end of the series."

Hayacchi: "I want to meet him. He probably looks like one of those Hollywood actors."

Y/N: "It's weird. He's always around the corner when I'm looking for him and conventionally knows when I need yen."

Hayacchi: "Maybe he's a stalker? I'm curious to know, Dead Senpai. Or maybe you're the one stalking him?"

Y/n: "What? No. I have more dignity than that. I have enough self-respect to not do anything like." Why am I entertaining the thoughts of a literal child?

They hear a sudden knock at the door.

Hayacchi: "How did you discover his one?"

Y/N: "And as usual, he just happened to be around the corner."

Naoto opens the door.

Targalia: "Hey. I was in the area while delivering some papers to Miss Yumi. I thought I'd join in this time around since I was nearby and completed my work. Is Y/N here today?" He should be. I checked his schedule.

Naoto: "He's over there." *He points to Y/N* I didn't think he'd be this committed to a throwaway joke.

Y/N only waves in response to him entering.

Targalia: "Hey, how are you doing today? Did you need some extra yen for dinner tonight? Or maybe a snack? I happened to get more than I needed for today. So I thought I'd help a friend out."

He looks around.

Targalia: "Who's the kid?"

He sits down at his chair and canvas. Their canvases are spaced out decently. Targalia is at the window, and Natoto is in the center. Though, sometimes he moves next to the window if Targalia isn't there. Y/N doesn't have a spot in particular.

Hayacchi: "Oh, ha ha. I'm not that short!"

Targalia: "Seriously, who's the kid? Do you know her? I didn't think you guys would want more people in the art club." Oh well, it doesn't matter.

Hayacchi: "So, you're in the art club too, huh?"

Targalia: "I guess."

She looks around at the small statues and small items on stools.

Hayacchi: "So it's just us in here? No one else? What a small club. I'm surprised they even allow it to exist."

Targalia: *He shrugs* "Even I can't lie, it is pretty small for such a staple club in most other schools."

Naoto: She shouldn't disrespect our club. It may be smaller, but it's not extinct. "L-Leave if you have no reason to be here."

Hayacchi: "I never expected you to be so cold, senpai. And over such an empty shell of a club."

She looks at Naoto's reference.

Y/N: *He stands up* "That's not true!"

Hayacchi: Woah. That's pretty loud for him. "Huh?"

Y/N: "That's not even remotely true! Kaichou cares a lot for her club and is working hard to keep it active! She won't allow us to go under!"

Hayacchi: "Oh, and where is she?"

Y/N: "S-She's..." *He looks down* "She's not here right now. But she'll return! I know it! Kaichou will come back and fulfill her promise! She never truly left!"

Naoto: He's the only person he'll ever talk that passionately about. He holds a great deal of respect for her, but so do I. We honestly owe her everything.

Hayacchi: "Seems like even Dead Senpai can be lively."

Y/N: "Not every person I've met is useless. It just so happens that you are."

Hayacchi: "There we go."

Targalia: If they weren't always moving, I could easily paint this chaos. Such raw emotion would be great on a canvas. Oh well, outside will have to do.

Hayacchi: He's pretty busy with drawing. That gives me an idea. His focus could be a major opportunity for me.

She grabs a blue chair and moves aside his previous model.

Hayacchi: "I'll model for you, senpai."

Naoto: Stay calm. "You don't need to." Wait, I meant calm! Stay at peace. "Either way, that's just not what I feel like drawing."

Hayacchi: "Okay, what about this then?"

Naoto turns to look at her, puzzled at what she means.

Hayacchi: *She unbuttons her top button* "Should we try something more sensual? I bet that's your thing."

Somehow his arms move at the speed of light, projecting many arms failing about. He freaks out about her suggestive comment.

Targalia: "You don't like drawing people either, right?"

Y/N: "Not really. They move too much. Spare red?"

Targalia: "Sure."

They're using the same canvas to paint the sky. It's pretty blue and with its white clouds to add. But there also happens to be a single red robin.

Targalia: I guess there would be no better time to ask him than now. "Hey, I was planning on going to a popular cafe later. I was wondering if you wanted to go?"

Y/N: "Hm? Uh, sure. I don't see why not. Which one?"

Targalia: NICE! The more I can get him to be active, the better. Even if it's just walking, it's better than him just sleeping. "Alright then. It'd be more fun to show you. We'll go after clubs are dismis-"

They are alerted to Naoto falling on the floor.

Naoto: "I'll draw you! Normally! Only something normal!"

Y/N: "Looks like you've broken Naoto again."

Hayacchi: "Eh? I wasn't expecting him to give that easily." *She laughs* "Your reactions are so funny, senpai!"

Targalia: "I'm not going to use her as my muse."

Y/N: "Neither am I."

Hayacchi: *She chuckles* "You're missing out."

Y/N: "I can assure you that I'm missing nothing worth drawing and or painting."

Hayacchi: "Dead Senpai, it was a joke. Chill out, dude."

Y/N: "What vulgar language. Hasn't anyone taught you to speak properly? Or is that just what kids your age have gotten into. How worthless, dumbing down how you speak for no reason."

Hayacchi: "Death Senpai, you really need to relax. I'm speaking just fine."

Naoto: "P-Please don't move too much."

Y/N: "I can almost bet you've never read a book over five hundred words long but would read several long threads on Twitter."

Hayacchi: "Is that all you got?"

Y/N: "For now."

Hayacchi: "Pffft. Nice try, Dead Senpai."

Targalia: *Now holding a clipboard and dressed in a fine suit* "What is your relationship with this child? And how long have you known her."

Y/N: "Forced upperclassmen and only one day."

Targalia: "I see, I see." *He draws on his paper* "Would you say this would be a cause for concern?"

Y/N: "It's a concern for my and Naoto's mental health."

Hayacchi: "Oh, come on. I'm not that bad, Dead Senpai."

Y/N: "Yes, you are. But I won't argue with you, mostly because I'm right."

Targalia: "See, you are childish." *He lifts Y/n's chin* "Look at me, you are the childish one."

Y/N: "Not as much as you."

Targalia: "Maybe so, but you have to admit you aren't in the clear either." *He lets go*

Y/N: "Perhaps." Where did he get that suit?

Targalia: Why is he always so passive-aggressive? "You're always so indirect. Maybe you should work on being more upfront about your feelings." *He scribbles once more on his paper*

Y/N: "M-"

They are interrupted by the sound of Naoto's alarm.

Naoto: "W-Want to take a break?"

Hayacchi: "You've been acting SUS this whole time."

Y/N has blood poor out from his nose and ears.

Targalia: "What the hell?! Are you okay, Y/N?!"

Y/N: "Sorry. Yes, just. Just an aneurysm of sheer stupidity.

Hayacchi: "Wow. I didn't think you were that stupid, Dead Senpai."

If you know, you know.

Targalia: *He hands him his handkerchief* "Here. Wouldn't want that blood running your clothes." It's also really unsanitary.

Hayacchi: *She turns to Naoto* "Don't tell me you haven't drawn anything."

Naoto: "N-No, I was trying to figure out your outline." What do you expect? I've never stared at a girl head-on before.

Hayacchi: "Senpai. If you can draw me properly, I'll give you a reward."

Naoto: *Blushing* "Wh-What reward?" What is she thinking? It'd be embarrassing around the others.

Hayacchi: *She raises her hand* "It's a secret! Come on! You can do this, Senpai! You can do this, Senpai! You can do this, Senpai! Join me, Dead Senpai."

Y/N: "I will not."

Hayacchi: "Suit yourself. You can do this, Senpai! You can do this, Senpai!"

Naoto: I don't care about the reward, but I've been drawing ever since I was little. If I remain calm, I can draw her.

He adjusts his glasses and puts pencil to paper. I would say it was interesting, and it partially was, but... It was mostly just him screaming in his own head. Y/N just sat and painted. Overall, an average day with the added chaos. It's orange outside when Naoto is finished.

Hayacchi: "I see."

Targalia: "Not the worst I've seen."

Y/N: "The outlines look pretty good."

Hayacchi: "So, this is you giving it your all, huh?"

Naoto: "Y-Yeah, I guess."

Hayacchi: "Okay, as promised!"

Targalia: "We'll just...turn away for a moment."

He grabs Y/N and pushes him to the corner, where they both look the other way.

Y/N: Why is he touching me? He knows this is fake, right? There's no way this off-brand kusogaki would do that.

Naoto: "W-Why are you guys over there?"

Hayacchi: "Go ahead and close your eyes."

Naoto: "Wh-Why?"

Hayacchi: "Just do it."

Naoto: N-No way! Is it really-No! No, it's not. "Y-You have to tell me why-"

Hayacchi: "JUST do it."

She lifts his chin. First approaching fast, but slowing down once she gets closer.

Y/N: "I bet it's a fake-out."

Targalia: "100%. But, you have to let them fail sometimes."

Naoto: *Blushing a deep red* N-No way! A k-kiss?!

He falls for it and convinces himself to make the same motion as she drew closer. But then she flicked him. This snapped back to reality.

Hayacchi: *She laughs while pointing at him* "What's with that face?! You didn't think I was going to kiss you, did you?! Did you really think you deserved a reward for this? Are you kidding? You haven't drawn me properly at all! Especially this area."

She points to her thighs, or rather, lack there off.

Hayacchi: "Were you too embarrassed to draw a girl's thighs?" *She slightly lifts her skirts* "You're beet red, Senpai! And you made a funny face, expecting a kiss."

Naoto: *He avoids her gaze* "I-I didn't."

Targalia: "Yikes, this is hard to watch. And she does this often?"

Y/N: "Considering she's done this every day we've known her, today and yesterday, yes. She, in fact, has done this every time they've been in the same room."

Targalia: "This is what I was talking about the other day."

Y/N: "I see your point, but I never argued against it either."

Targalia: "Are they in a relationship?"

Y/N: "Definitely not."

Hayacchi: "It's fun observing you."

Naoto: "W-What's that supposed to mean?"

Y/N: "I want to know too because that just sounds strange."

Hayacchi: *She looks at Y/N* "You know what I'm about."

Y/N: I should probably be more worried. But for the life of me, I can't get over how weird her eyes are. Appearances in this show are strange, the mangas even worse at times.

Targalia: What is he thinking so admittedly about? Could it be how weird this situation would be if the genders were reversed?

They hear Hayacchi laugh while teleporting around him. This reminds Y/N of a wolf, but he can't figure out why.

Hayacchi: "Are you going to cry again?"

Naoto: "Go home! Wh...What are you doing? Let my arms go!"

She spaces his arms apart quite easily.

Hayacchi: "Senpai-"

Y/N: "I'm done with this, evil conquering!" This mean-spirited loli will be banished. How useless.

He picks her up and throws her out of the classroom.

Y/N: "That takes care of that."

Naoto: "Was it really appropriate to do that?'

Targalia: Wow. He really just did that. I don't think it's legal to throw lolis.

Y/N: "I'm not dragging her back in here. And would you have preferred to cry again?"

Naoto: "N-No."

Y/N: "Good. We're wasting daylight."

Targalia: "Seriously. Somehow clubs are supposed to run to pretty much sunset? How ridiculous." I wanted to go to that place with Y/N today, and I won't miss it.

They hear a knock at the door. Y/N is the one to asnwer.

Hayacchi: "Can I apologize?"

Y/N: "Why do we always do this?"

Hayacchi: "It's just fate."

Y/n: "You know I hate you, right?"

Hayacchi: "Yeah."

He opens the door to let her in.

Hayacchi: "I'm sorry, Senpai. I had to mess with you again."

Naoto: "You didn't mess with me."

Hayacchi: "Glad to see you're not crying, senpai."

Y/N: How the hell can she have such a motherly voice and be such a brat. It's too random.

Naoto: "I'm not gonna cry." I've never cried in public before. This first year almost made me cry again. Damn her.

Hayacchi: "Draw me properly next time, senpai."

Targalia: "We should get going now."

Naoto: "Right."

Y/N: "It's about that time."

Targalia: "I want to go to a place with Y/N, so you two go ahead and settle what you have to. I won't report it to the teacher."

He grabs Y/N's hand.

Targalia: "Whatever they're doing, we're not getting involved. I know he's our friend, but some things need to be settled on their own."

Y/N: "Eh?"

He gets dragged out of the room.

Naoto: "I don't think there's anything we need to talk about. My friend is on the move, so I'd be wise to catch up."

He packs his things and leaves.

Hayacchi: Nothing? Even when I embarrassed him in front of his friends? He really doesn't get mad. What will it take?

With that, they're all on the walk home. Targalia was able to change the date, so he was fine just walking home with him instead.

Hayacchi: "Senpai. Senpai. Senapi!" *She raises her hands* "Senpai! Senpai! Senpai!"

Y/N: "It seems as if she's devolved into only saying one word."

Hayacchi: "Would you prefer me to say Kakarot?"

Y/N: "Only if you happened to be voiced by Vic Mignogna. Otherwise, keep going, I guess."

Naoto: Why do we have to have the same path home?

Hayacchi: *She dashes in front of him* "Senpai!"

Naoto: "W-What?"

Hayacchi: "There's something I wanted to ask you." *She fiddles around*

Naoto: W-What is she thinking. This isn't happening, is it? No way!

Hayacchi: "I know this is wer-'

Y/N: "Begone foul beast!"

He gets in the middle of them.

Hayacchi: "Dead senpai, you're no fun."

Y/N: "I don't see a problem with that."

Hayacchi: "Nee nee, Dead Senpai. Are you gay? Could that be why you don't like me? Am I getting in the way of your relationship?"

Y/N: "No, you're just a brat."

Hayacchi: "Eh?" How did he remain so straight-faced? "N-Ne... NEEEEEEEE! What's with the response? That was supposed to be an embarrassing question!"

Y/N: I'm not going to tell her about my love life. "I don't see how." He's a good friend, but nothing more.

Naoto: Even I'm not that dense. He's always had a thing for Kaichou. Right? Maybe not. That's just my theory. Maybe there's someone else?

Hayacchi: "Either way, Senpai, you shouldn't take me so seriously. Did you really think a girl would ask you out?"

Naoto: "I-I knew that you were just kidding."

Hayacchi: "Are you sure?"

Naoto: "I was only surprised because it came out of nowhere."

Hayacchi: "Uh-huh."

Naoto: "You're just toying with me for the fun of it, Miss."

Hayacchi: *She giggles* "Miss? You're so gross!"

She pushes him. But this causes his light body to start rolling out of control.

Y/N: "I got you!"

He takes on the full force of his spin.

Y/N: "Damn it! I'm gonna lose..."

Targalia: "Come on, Y/N, believe in yourself. Show her our combined strength."

Together they were able to stop Naoto from going over the rail and falling into the pond. He may not have weighed much, but acceleration made it pretty difficult to deal with.

Hayacchi: "He's light." How does someone live without having anything to them? He's paper-thin, and it's true this time around. "Sorry."

Naoto takes a second and dusts himself off. Luckily, his glasses aren't too badly hurt. So besides his clothes probably needing a good wash, he's fine. He lays on the ground, exhausted.

Y/N: This has really gone on far enough.

Naoto: "I-It's not like it was a big deal."

Y/N: "Let's get going."

He picks him up and gives him a piggyback ride.

Naoto: "Thanks."

Y/N: "I know you definitely cut your knee."

Naoto: "It's not that bad."

They talk in the background. Targalia is left talking to Hayacchi.

Targalia: "I wonder why you do what you do. There's no need to answer me. It's more fun if I find out on my own. But you should know that, where I'm from, there's an old saying. The walls have ears, and I'm afraid that they may grow mouths and tell me what you've done. Being popular sure does have its benefits. I'll be going now. I have plans tomorrow."

He heads in the opposite direction.

Y/N: "Targalia, you coming?"

Targalia: "Sorry, but I just remember that I needed to pick up something for my little brother. I'll see you tomorrow."

Y/N: "See ya."

Naoto: "Bye."

Hayacchi: He's just as weird as the other two. "Don't you ever get angry, Senpai? I've been pretty horrible to you.

Naoto: She's not wrong. Everyone else has already commented on that. She's exactly what Y/N sees in others, and to some extent, I agree.

Flashback to him getting bullied as a kid. Several large kids(?) pick on him and knock him to the ground. They leave him alone when he just sits there and pays them no mind. It's almost like he erased them from his thoughts entirely. The kids left once they knew that nothing further could be done.

Hayacchi: "Come on, Senpai... well? Come on. Could it be..."

She goes behind Y/N and looks Naoto in the face.

Hayacchi: "Don't tell me you have a crush on me."

Naoto: "N-No..."

Hayacchi: *She squeals* "No way! Give me a break, Senpai!"

Y/N: He may be light, but that doesn't mean I want to carry him around all afternoon. It's going to be dark out soon, and I'm going to miss the new episode of Kamen Riders!

Naoto: "N-No, I..." *He outstretches his arms* "A-All that stuff about having a crush on..."

Hayacchi: *In a mocking way* "O-On?"

Naoto: "On you aside."

Hayacchi: "Aside." *She moves her hands with the same motion as him*

Naoto gets off of Y/N's back. But he does so carefully, as to not go too fast.

Hayacchi: Where is he going with this?

Naoto: "Honestly, you tick me off and get on my nerves. But I don't... I don't hate it that much. Talking with you and stuff, Miss."

Y/N: Okay, he had me in the first half. Glad he cleared it up.

Hayacchi: That wasn't as bad as I thought. Good on him. "Seriously, that Miss thing is creepy."

Naoto: "F-Fine then... Your name... Tell me your n-name!"

Y/N: And that's the loudest he's ever gotten for someone else. *He sheds a tear* I knew this brat wasn't entirely useless.

Hayacchi: He's acting more natural. Good on him. I hope this isn't a one-time deal, though. "Sure. Naga as in long, and toro."

Naoto: "Toro?"

Y/N: How about combing the two. She isn't long, so let's make a new one. Nagatoro! What a fine name... For a Kusogaki, that is... Shion would be good too.

Hayacchi walks up to Naoto, putting a single finger on his shirt. Naoto reacts with an obvious fluster.

Hayacchi: "You write it like this."

She traces it along his shirt with a smile, enjoying every second Naoto sits there anxiously.

Y/N: I'm not that dense. I can smell a relationship growing. Something is rising, and it isn't the temperature. She better treat him right. If not, then vengeance will be mine! Or not.

Hayacchi: "Call me Nagatoro from now on. Let's get to know each other well, Senpai. That goes for you too, Dead Senpai. I know you're not just doom and gloom."

Y/N: "I hate you."

Nagatoro: *She smiles* "I know!"

Y/N: *Sigh*

Nagatoro: "Come on, Dead Senpai. Say it once more."

Y/N: *He looks down and sighs* "Useless."

Nagatoro: *She pats him on the back* "There you go."

Y/N: "I'm going home. I have Kamen Riders to watch."

With that, they disperse. Y/N goes home and enjoys the new episode as normal.

Y/N: "That was good, but I shouldn't expect anything less."

He checks his phone.

Y/N: Seems like Kaichou is trying to call? *He answers* "Moshi Moshi, Bossu?"

Kaichou: "I know it was anyone else, I would prefer they say president or Kaichou. Anyhow, how was school today?"

Y/N: "It was fine, but she discovered the club."

Kaichou: "SHE did?!"

This hurts Y/N's fragile ears.

Y/N: "Ow! Oi! I just got done watching a Rushia stream not too long ago."

Kaichou: "A-Ah, my apologies. I did not mean to raise my voice too loudly. As long as she's isn't bothering club activities and causing you to be lazy, then there's no need for concern."

Y/N: "She's still annoying to deal with, but I was right. Both good and bad."

Kaichou: "That's no way to live."

Y/N: "Didn't you show up to class naked on my second day?"

Kaichou: "Some rascal used a clothes hanger and ripped my clothes. Luckily my father covered the cost and he was expelled from school."

Y/N: "What about the time we were in the closet, and your clothes magically disappeared when I turned around?"

Kaichou: "Your guess is as good as mine."

Y/N: "For the art president, you sure do love getting in risky situations."

Kaichou: "N-No I don't! Most of those weren't even my fault."

Y/N: "Sure, sure. But anyhow, how are your studies going, Kaichou?"

Kaichou: "I'm getting my act together as I should've. I'm disappointed it got to this point, and I had to leave you. Are you managing well?"

Y/N: "Well, tomorrow Targalia and I are going to a new cafe that opened."

Kaichou: "The one that overlooks the bay?"

Y/N: "Yup, I'm pretty sure that's the one."

Kaichou: "What a coincidence. I was going there as well. It's my reward for doing so well on my math midterm."

Y/N: "So we have a chance of seeing you?"

Kaichou: "Probably not. I'll be going early in the morning."

Y/N: "A-Ah... I see..."

Kaichou: "Do you miss me that much?"

Y/N: "Am I allowed to say yes?"

Kaichou: *Sigh* "You need to learn to accept other people. As much as it may sound, even I don't hate everyone I meet. So neither should you. Learn to let new people into your life. I like this Targalia person, he's a good start for you."

Y/N: "Will you ever return?"

Kaichou: "Maybe. If conditions fall in your grace, then you should know I won't be long. Look..."

Everything falls silent.

Kaichou: "I know you look up to me, but even I know I'm not the best person to look for inspiration. You need to accept whats happened in the past and continue. I'll return soon enough, and we'll be reunited. For now, it may seem like a dream yet to be dreamed, but it's reality somewhere."

Y/N: "Hai!"

Kaichou: "Plus, we can talk on the phone. I mean, we usually do so every day. So it's not like I'm really gone."

Y/N: "But I like seeing you in person."

Kaichou: "You're always so childish. Goodnight, Y/N. And get some sleep for goodness sake."

Y/N: *His voice deepens* "Good night, President."

Kaichou: "Stop that. It's creepy."

Y/N: "Boo. No fun."

Kaichou: "Get to bed!"

She hangs up.

Y/N: She really is no fun sometimes.

He looks at his bedside table. There sits Targalia's handkerchief. He forgot to return, but since he had it, he took the liberty of washing it.

Y/N: "I'll need to return that to him. Oh well, I'll take care of that tomorrow."

And like that, he goes to sleep.

A/n: How'd you like it? The introduction to Kaichou, and getting to know Targalia better. One more past chapter after this, then we move on to the new ones. Goodbye, and I hope you have a good rest of your day. -Kishimino-san.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 446 70
When Yu Narukami was told he had to spend the next year living in a small town out in the country, he had no idea what kind of things there would cha...
35.8K 1.9K 37
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
27.4K 369 17
CURRENTLY BEING FULLY REWRITTEN, THIS STORY WILL STAY HERE, BUT IT'LL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (maybe just it ask what's wanted in the other story) (Y/N)...
139 3 47
The 4th Great Shinobi War has ended, and Gaara is starting to wonder how the nations will maintain their fragile peace without a common enemy. He's d...