My Hero // Max Fewtrell

By kayla2509

21 year old Millie Young has a passion for gaming and motorsport. Just over a year ago she met several peopl... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19

14

5K 151 20
By kayla2509

After Lando came back from Turkey it was time for Quadrant to record a new video, this time taking everyone's favourite trio in the team and putting their knowledge of each other to the test.

"This should be fun." The producer spoke as everything was in position.

"I'm just gonna sit back and observe." Millie said as she leant back in her chair which was between her two best friends.

"How well do you know me mate?" Max asked looking at Lando who was going to write soemthing down.

"Don't answer that." Millie rolled her eyes.

"That's not a question." Max told him.

"Well it was a question." Lando argued back with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up. When is my birthday?" Max started off.

"I wanna phone a friend. Millie, help." Lando said as he started to nervously laugh.

"No you can't." Max replied.

Lando took a minute and wrote something down before holding up the board which said 'May'.

"No." Max told the F1 driver.

"April." Lando started to guess.

"Oh you don't know it that bad." The Birmingham born boy said causing Millie to laugh.

"December?" Lando guessed.

"That's mine." Millie reminded her friend.

"You don't even know the day? I didn't say July for yours." Max told Lando dropping a very huge hint causing Millie to smile..

"Right let's move on." Lando spoke as he wiped the board clean.

"Millie?" Max asked.

"July 29th." She replied simply.

"I was close." Lando told the pair.

"No you were not." Millie said shaking her head in reply.

The video went on and Millie's stomach was sore from laughing so much at the pair asking each other questions, most of which Lando asked Millie for the answer too.

Eventually the video came to an end and everyone couldn't wait to see if as they knew it would be hilarious.

—————

A few days after filming the latest Quadrant video, Lando announced that Pato O'Ward, Arrow McLaren SP's IndyCar driver was coming to stay with them for a couple days while he visited the MTC

Today was Tuesday and Pato was arriving tomorrow with Lando offering to pick the Mexican up from Heathrow airport.

For right now, the two boys were upstairs streaming on Twitch while Millie was downstairs laid on the couch watching TV.

Millie was laying drinking her tea and eating biscuits in the dully light room while watching a sad movie that had her crying for many different reasons.

She was wiping her tears away when she could hear the sound of the living room door opening to reveal Max's figure standing in the doorway behind her due to the bright light coming from the hallway.

"Hey Mils, I was wondering if-. Hey, are you okay?" Max wondered as he noticed the tears running down her cheeks and her water filled eyes.

"Nothing. Just a sad movie." Millie replied as she used the sleeves of her sweatshirt to dry her eyes.

Something was telling Max that this was a something more than just the a few tears shed over a sad movie.

Max didn't say anything as he walked over and sat down next to the brown haired girl. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in close.

"Are you sure you're okay? You know you can tell me." Max told her as Millie rested her head on his chest.

Her mind was racing with thoughts at a hundred mile an hour. Everything she ever wanted to say but couldn't tell Max. Lando was the only person who knew. He was the person who saved her.

"I'm fine. Can we just stay here for a minute?" Millie wondered as she wrapped her arms around Max's waist.

"Sure. As long as you want." The Birmingham born boy assured her. He used his hand to brush her hair away from her face. He then placed a soft kiss on top of her head before resting his head on top of hers.

—————

The next morning Lando left to pick Pato up from the airport leaving Millie and Max alone in the house.

Max was in the kitchen having breakfast at 10am and there was still no sign of Mille getting up yet. He wanted to talk about what happened last night but also didn't want to push if the topic would upset her again.

Knowing Pato's flight wasn't landing til nearly 11am, Max decided to call Lando and find out if he knew what was going on with Millie.

"Hey man. What's up?" Lando asked as he answered the phone.

"Hey. Can you talk?" Max wondered as he sat around the kitchen island.

"Yeh. I'm just sitting waiting for Pato to come. What's wrong?" Lando spoke after parking his car.

"Have you noticed anything weird with Millie lately?" Max questioned.

"It's Millie. She's always weird." Lando joked but quickly realised Max was being serious. "No, why?"

"I found her crying on the couch last night watching a movie." Max explained for the F1 driver.

"She always cries at movies, Max." Lando replied not seeing the problem.

"This was different though. It was something more than a few tears shed at a sad scene, she was full on crying. I had to hug her to calm her down." The Birmingham born boy spoke.

"Oh." Lando said with a smile.

"Not like that you idiot. It was like she was scared." Max continued talking.

Deep down Lando had a feeling he knew why Millie was upset but he also knew that it wasn't his place to tell Max why.

It was a conversation the two would have to have eventually especially whenever their feelings finally surface.

"Look Max, this is something you need to ask Millie about. We shouldn't be talking behind her back. I have to go and meet Pato. I'll see you later." Lando explained before hanging up the phone.

Max sighed as he dropped his phone onto the counter and put his head in his hands before sighing.

It was bad enough he couldn't bring himself to tell Millie how he felt, but now he had to worry about why she was crying too.

—————

Long time no update ha! I had it in my head to do the video for the whole chapter and that's why I was taking ages to update but I decided against it and just did a bit.

Let me know what you guys think and also what you think is wrong with Millie x

-ky❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 1.8K 58
You're supposed to start college in September but you get given an amazing opportunity, during that time you meet a boy who has a slight obsession wi...
25.7K 538 17
they do say, ❝𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❞ maybe they weren't wrong. 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, Childhood sweethe...
24K 266 19
She is a dancer and he is a formula 1 race driver. They meet when Max Verstappen hosts a party and invites you both. You're Max his childhood best fr...
106K 2.1K 17
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐯𝐞𝐞." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... lando norris is in love with his best friends littl...