Tʜᴇ Sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ |S.S|

By Faidsstories

A ɢɪʀʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ. Hᴇʀ sᴏʟᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴠᴇ... More

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖
Prologue
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟙
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟚
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟛

9.6K 351 64
By Faidsstories

After getting a change of clothes from Stefan, Estella was sitting at the entrance still in Stefan's hoodie and drawing in the dirt underneath her. She had been continuously snapping Katherine's neck with the little power she could use so they didn't have to talk.

She heard some noise coming down the stairs of the tomb and looked up to see Tyler. "Hey Tyler."

Tyler looked up and saw one of his close friends. This is the first time he's seen her not dressed in a dress or designer heels. I guess being stuck in a tomb without a shower can do that to a person. But Estella wouldn't change a thing.

"Stefan came to my house saying you wanted to see me?" He said when he got to the entrance. Estella nods sitting opposite him crossed legged. "Yeah I wanted to check on you. It's your first full moon and it should be painless because of the ring I gave you, but I wanted to see if you were okay."

Tyler smiles at her concern, "I'm okay, Caroline said she would help me, and I have the ring you gave me so I will be in control and won't bite her. So i'm good, thanks to you." 

Estella smiles up at him, blushing slightly not used to any compliments. "Well that's good, you should go, get ready for tonight, but before you leave can I borrow your phone?"

Tyler hands her his phone without hesitation and she pushes in a number she had memorised. After a few rings they answer. "I'm going to need your help, the tomb under the church." She hung up the phone, deleting the number before handing the phone back. "Thanks."

-------------------------------------------------------------

At the Lockwood mansion, Tyler is about to leave to get ready for the full moon when Carol joins him. "Heading out?" she asks him, seeing him near the front door. "Yeah...lunch at the Grill, I've got practice and I'll probably go out after. I'll be late."

Carol goes to speak again but is cut off when someone knocks on the door, Tyler opens it to come face to face with a woman.

"Hi" She greets the two. "Hi?" Tyler says confused on who she is, "Sorry. Rude. You have no idea who I am. I'm Jules, a friend of Mason's from Florida. You must be Tyler."

"Yeah. Nice to meet you." Tyler says reaching his hand out for her to shake. "So, I know it's weird for me to just stop by but I'm trying to track down Mason." Carol looks at her confused whilst Tyler tenses slightly. "Mason's back in Florida. He has been for a while now."

Jules raises an eyebrow, "See that's the thing. He's not."

----------------------------------------------------------

Back at Fell's church tomb, Estella was laying on a slab of rock a small ball of energy playing around her fingers. Katherine came towards her, "You know we could have some fun together, we are going to be here for a while."

Estella rolls her head in her direction, "I feel better seeing you suffer, that's enough for my entertainment."

Katherine stands up, "It's stuffy, and I've been in this dress for days. You want to help me get out of it? Come on, Estella. Don't be such a grump."

She takes her dress off leaving her in her underwear. Estella has no shame in saying she looked. What Katherine was hot!

"We're here together. May as well make the best out of it." Katherine gets close to her stroking Estella's jaw slightly before leaning in capturing her in a kiss. Estella kisses her back just as passionately.

She pushes Katherine into the wall by her throat, kissing her neck down to her cleavage. Katherine moans slightly before capturing the witch's lips again. It was a rough kiss that led to an even rougher time.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Forgive the intrusion. I mean your family no harm." Elijah says after being invited into the Gilbert home by Jenna.

"Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me?" Elena asks him referring to her time at Slater's.

 "Because I didn't want you to be taken. Klaus is the most feared and hated of the Originals, but those that fear him are desperate for his approval. If word gets out that the doppelgänger exists, there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him and I can't have that."

"Isn't that exactly what you're trying to do?" Elena says confused by the Original's actions. "Let's just say that my goal is not to break the curse."

"So, what is your goal?"

"Klaus's obsession has made him paranoid. He's a recluse. He trusts only those in his immediate circle." Elena crosses her arms against her chest scoffing, "Like you?"

"Not anymore."

"You don't know where he is, do you? So you're trying to use me to draw him out."

"Well, to do that I need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed." he says in an unimpressed tone due to her suicidal actions. "How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"If I wasn't being truthful, all your family would be dead and I'd be taking you to Klaus right now. Instead, I'm here and I'm prepared to offer you a deal."

"What kind of a deal?"

"Do nothing. Do nothing, live your life, stop fighting and then, when the time is right, you and I shall draw out Klaus together and I shall make sure your friends remain unharmed." Elijah says earning Elena's attention when the promise of her friend's safety was introduced.

"And then what?"

"Then I kill him." Elijah lied not needing to kill his brother due to his deal he made with Estella. She would reunite his family and allow them all to live a happy life. The life they deserved.

"Just like that?" Elena says not realising Elijah's lie.

"Just like that. I'm a man of my word, Elena. I make a deal, I keep a deal."

"How are you gonna be able to keep everybody safe?"

"I notice you have a friend; Bonnie, is it? She seems to possess the gift of magic. I have friends with similar gifts."

"You know witches." Elena says in shock.

"Together, we can protect everybody that matters to you. So, do we have a deal?" Elena thinks about it before nodding accepting his terms.

This time she didn't think about a certain witch who was still stuck in the tomb. But Estella didn't need Elena to get her out, she could save herself. Estella had already called Elijah and he had gotten her out after her little 'sexcapade' with Katherine leaving the vampire compelled not to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Damon arrives at his house and locks the door, he had just threatened Jules and she had warned him 'he had been marked'.

He goes into the library and sees Rose. "You just can't stay away, can you?"

"You don't answer your phone." Rose says standing up from her seat. "What do you want?" Damon says not ready to deal with her. "I wanted to apologise."

"Just admit it, you don't have anywhere else to go." Damon smirks with a knowing look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry about Elena. I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't know that she had a death wish but I called you, I tried to make it right, okay? I'm sorry, Damon. And I have nowhere else to go."

"There's nothing here for you, Rose." Damon says turning his face into a glare. "Well, then-" Rose was cut off by the sound glass breaking.

They go into the living room when the window shatters and a wolf lunges in. Damon grabs a sword hanging on the wall and swings it at the wolf. Rose pushes Damon out of the way and the wolf jumps on her sinking their fangs into Rose's shoulder. Damon stabs the wolf making it whimper before fleeing.

"How bad is it?" Damon asks leaning down next to her.

"It hurts." Damon watches the bite and sees it closing up, "It's healing."

"Oh my God, I thought a werewolf bite was fatal! I thought.." She begins to cry and Damon embraces her. "You're gonna be okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan was in his room when he looks out the window thinking about everything that happened. He went to get into bed when he saw a familiar brunette outside heading for the front door, thinking he was hallucinating he ignored it, but then he heard it.

"I'm back bitches!!" Her voice. He sped down to the living room, seeing Estella at the door with a huge smile on her face. "Hey Steffie."

He laughs before speeding to her and taken her in his arms, spinning her around. Even when her feet touched the ground again his arms never left her. "How did you get out?"

"Elijah got me out, he compelled Katherine to not leave the tomb as well." She says looking up at him, his green eyes shining with affection that Estella was sure she was imagining.

"I missed you." Stefan says kissing her forehead lightly making her flutter her eyes closed at the feeling.

----------------------------------------------------------

After being with Stefan for a while, Estella was heading back to her house to see Enzo when she stopped when she saw Rose and Damon on the couch. They had pulled out of a kiss when Rose hissed in pain, "Ow"

He lifts the bathrobe off her shoulder and looks at it. There are open sores and blisters where she was bitten, and the veins and arteries in the area look blackened and diseased. They look at each other in worry, it didn't heal.

"Rose?" Estella said looking worried. "Estella, you're okay." Rose gets up and hugs her friend who had gotten out of the tomb. "I'm fine Rosie, not sit down let me take a look at it."

Rose nods whilst Damon looks hopeful that Estella could help. "There is no cure for a werewolf bite, but I may have a spell." Rose looks up in surprise, "Really?"

Estella nods," Yeah, there always has to be balance, I can't just make the bite disappear but I can make it move. From you to me." Damon stands up in protest, "No way, Star I just got you back I'm not letting you get hurt."

Estella takes his hands in hers, "I'll be fine, it's only fatal vampires, the only thing it will do to me is make me feel a little ill, but it will pass in a day. If I was a normal witch it wouldn't do anything but being a chaos witch-" She trails off when placing her hands on Rose's wound.

Her magic encases it and makes Rose wince in pain for a bit before she breathes out relieved. She reaches her hand to her shoulder finding smooth skin, before turning to the witch who had pulled her shirt to show the bite now on her.

"You're going to be okay." Estella promised before kissing both their cheeks and heading out.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Elena entered the Salvatore House and into Stefan's bedroom she wanted him back.

"Stefan? Stefan? You're standing right behind me, aren't you?" she said when feeling a presence behind her. "Yep." Stefan said he was in a good mood today, Estella was back.

She turns and goes to kiss him but he had moved to his closet to get his jacket. "Good morning." he says politely, "I want us back together Stefan, I know I made you wait but I don't want us to be apart anymore. Ever."

Stefan turns hearing her confession in shock, "Elena-" she cuts him off, "Don't ruin the moment please." Stefan looks at her strangely, "I wasn't aware there was a moment." he mutters under his breath. " Look, I can't just pretend like everything is okay."

Elena looks up at him, "Katherine's locked away in the tomb." she says not understanding that he was talking about them not Katherine.

"I know but we still have this pressing little issue of you being Klaus' human sacrifice." Stefan says not wanting his ex-girlfriend to be killed. Not because he was still in love with her, he just wasn't the type to let an innocent die.

Elena opens ones of Stefan's drawers, removes a vial of vervain and opens it. "Yes but Elijah promised to keep me and everyone else safe as long as we play by his rules."

"Right. As long as you play by his rules." Stefan says whilst she put vervain in a glass, pouring water into it and taking a sip. "Stefan, I made a deal with Elijah."

"Right, you made a deal with him. I didn't make one. You should keep your deal." Stefan shrugs in defiance.

"Stefan, I don't want anyone else to get hurt." He looks at her offended by her previous statement, "When have I ever wanted somebody to get hurt?"

She ignores what he said and shows him the glass, "Vervain. I made it light but are you sure? Just because Katherine built up a tolerance..."

Stefan waves her off before taking the glass, "Yes, bottoms up." He drinks it but ends up on the floor coughing.

Elena leans down rubbing his back comfortably, "Are you okay?"

Stefan stands, "Yeah." Elena looks up at him again, "How can Elijah compel another vampire?"

"He's an original. I don't really know what that means. I don't think anybody really knows what that means."

"It's simple really Steffie." Estella says walking into the room, she wasn't dressed up having been in bed all day cause of the bite she had taken from Rose. The couple turn to her whilst she goes and sits on Stefan's bed feeling to weak to stand.

"What do you mean?" Stefan says whilst looking worried he knew about the bite but he didn't know how bad it was going to get.

"They're the Original vampires, making it so every vampire now came from them. So if you go through bloodlines, every vampire including you has had a small amount of their blood running through your veins. This helps them compel other vampires." She shrugs wincing a little when the fabric of her top grazes her wound.

"This is why I have to start to drink vervain." Estella furrows her eyebrows, "No you don't, come here." she beckons him forward until he was practically standing between her legs.

The position caused Elena to look confused and immensely jealous of how close they were. 

Stefan was hers not Estella's.

The witch leant up placing her fingers on Stefan's temple whispering a small spell. When she was done she let go, "There you go, now you can't be compelled and you don't have to drink vervain and burn your throat."

Stefan smiles at her grabbing her hand, stroking his thumb on the back, "Thanks Stella, are you going to be okay?" Estella smiles at his concern before nodding, "Yeah I'll be fine, just a sick day. Could I stay here, don't really feel like moving?" she says whilst laying down on his bed closing her eyes in exhaustion.

"Yeah of course, I'll come check on you later okay." he leans down brushing a piece of hair out of her face and pulling the blanket over her.

Elena was practically fuming at this time and waited until they both left the room to talk to Stefan. "Is there something going on between you and Estella that you didn't tell me Stefan." she says whilst glaring at him.

Stefan looks at her before sighing, "Look Elena, we broke up and I still love you." Elena smiled hearing his words but it faltered in a matter of seconds. "But i'm not in love with you anymore and we can't get back together i'm sorry." Stefan nods his head at her before leaving. Elena looks at him in shock with tears in her eyes, she lost him, and it was all Estella's fault.

--------------------------------------------------------------

TW: flashbacks of verbal and physical abuse. Proceed with caution.

Stefan and Damon were currently downstairs when they heard a crash upstairs coming from Stefan's room. They both looked at each other in alarm before speeding up the stairs. They walked in slowly, "Star?" Damon says knowing Estella was previously in there.

"Please, papa, please. I'm sorry." They heard from the corner of the room, there was glass on the floor at her feet, she was in a ball in the corner, her knees up to her chest. They got close to her to see if it was okay. But when they placed a hand on her, they saw it. Her mind was filled with terror.

"You worthless piece of shit. You're the reason your mother is dead. She left me and all she left behind was a good for nothing daughter." her father Apollo Santos screamed at his daughter. The smell of alcohol was strong on his breath and the glass he had previously in his hand was thrown against the wall above her head.

She was shaking and trying to make herself smaller against the wall, glass shards were in her hair some cut the skin of her face and arms. "Please, papa, please. I'm sorry." She sobbed whilst he yelled profanities at her.

"Get up." he grabbed her by the head and threw her into the corridor her side connecting with the staircase. She gasped in pain holding her side knowing it would only add to the growing canvas of colours on her skin. "You should have been the one to die"

Snapping out of her hallucination, she opened her tear filled eyes to connect with similar ones from both the Salvatore brothers. "What happened?" she said hoping they didn't see anything. They did.

"Come here." Stefan says whilst helping her up and leading her to the bed. He nods at Damon who had a look that said 'you got this?'

Stefan laid down on his bed before opening his arms for Estella who immediately laid down, her head on his chest, limbs intertwined. He thread his fingers through her hair and whispered sweet nothings into her ear until she fell asleep.

"You're not worthless, you are the most important thing in my life and I'm glad you came barrelling into it. I don't know what I would you do if you weren't here sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 14.3K 57
ᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱�...
403K 8.6K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
18.7K 781 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
7K 240 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...