ℐ𝓃𝓉ℴ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒪𝓅ℯ𝓃 𝒜𝒾𝓇 (...

Oleh TicciLumine

For centuries the Vikings of Berk have been at war with dragons. They thought that was the only enemy out the... Lebih Banyak

Information On the Reader
Relationships with the reader
Prologue
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚔
𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔
𝙵𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜, 𝙷𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙!
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕
𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏
A/n

𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠!

1.5K 55 18
Oleh TicciLumine

"Today is about teamwork. Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas, the other head lights it. Your job is to know which is which." Gobber explained as the Viking teens were paired in two.

Tuffnut and Snoutlout

Astrid and Ruffnut

Lastly; Hiccup and Fishlegs.

Hiccup could hear the mumbles coming out of Fishlegs' mouth as he rambled on about the Zippleback.

"Razor sharp, serrated teeth that inject venom for pre-digestion. Prefers ambush attack, by crushing its victims--"

Yeah Hiccup wasn't having any of that today, he was so on edge, holding his bucket tightly. "Will you please stop that?!"

Meanwhile, with Snoutlout and Tuffnut. HIccup could hear Snoutlout talking to Tuffnut in a hushed tone. "If that dragon shows either of his faces, I'm gonna--" He stopped and Hiccup could hear him yell, "There!"

Astrid's groan and Ruffnut's sarcasm were heard from the fog. "Hey! It's us, idiots!" She yelled at Tuffnut.

But Tuffnut being Tuffnut only casually replied, "Your butts are getting bigger. We thought you were a dragon." Snoutlout could only shamble a quick save but even that sounded very piss poor. "Not that there's anything wrong with a dragon-esque figure-" But Astrid punched him in the face and Ruffnut threw the bucket at her twin.

Tuffnut fell on his butt, slowly trying to get up, but he was dragged back into the mist.

Astrid held up her hand, "Wait." She said, walking closer.

But a tail came from must tripping the teens, as Tuffnut ran out screaming, "OH, I'M HURT! I AM VERY MUCH HURT!"

Fishlegs looked so worried, so scared, as if he was about to shit bricks. "Chances of survival are dwindling into single-digits now." He said as Hiccup stayed behind him.

Hissing could be heard as Fishlegs turned to see one of the Zippleback heads emerged from the mist. He wasted no time throwing water onto the the head. The dragon inched closer angrily spewing out some green gas.

"Oh. Wrong head." Fishlegs said, the head sprayed a large stream of green gas, and Fishlegs got to stepping. He started screaming and ran out. Leaving Hiccup to deal with the now revealed head.

The head turned its attention to Hiccup and the other head came into view, spitting electrical sparks.

Gobber yelled to Fishlegs and Hiccup, "Fishlegs!" But the Viking teen was now away from the dragon, leaving the brunette alone with the two headed dragon all Gobber could say was "Now, Hiccup!"

Hiccup with his weak arms, threw the water and.....

Missed.

"Oh, come on!" He said, as the Zippleback pounced on him, both heads snarling at him. "Hiccup!" Gobber shouted, but then stared in shock.

The Zippleback started back, as Hiccup slowly got up, holding up his hands. "Back! Back! Back! BACK!" He yelled as the dragon backed away hissing.

"Now, don't you make me tell you again!" Hiccup added like a parent scolding their child, as it backed into its cage. "Yes, that's right! Back into your cage." He said and pulled out the eel from his vest, and threw it in to the now cowering dragon. "Now think about what you've done." Then closed the door to the cage.

No one spoke. The teens and Gobber were shocked. Fishlegs even dropped the bucket he held in his arms.

Awkward...

So quickly Hiccup said something, "Okay! So, are we done? Because I've got some things I need to, uh... Yep. I'll... see-see you tomorrow!" He said running out of the arena.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

As he sat in the forge making a saddle he thought of (Y/n) and her reaction to the eel, as he kept thinking about her. he could only blush. (Y/n) was so pretty. And so was Astrid!

Come to think of it his crush on Astrid now felt pretty weak, and to how he felt about the dragon, he was confident to help it get out, and learn.

He sighed as he raised the saddle looking at it. Awesome, the saddle was done all he had to do now was show it to Toothless and (Y/n).

۞۞۞۞۞۞

Toothless looked at him, and got into a pouncing position as (Y/n) stood in the back behind Hiccup, as Hiccup presented the saddle to Toothless. As soon as Hiccup stepped closer

The game was on.

Toothless playfully ran away as Hiccup ran after him, "Hey!" He called out holding the saddle, over his head, and ran after the dragon.

Finally he got it on, and Hiccup rode Toothless, tugging the prosthetic tail fin with a rope to help change its position. But fate had other plans as (Y/n) watched as the wind blew back at them and they tumbled backwards.

Take 1 -Failed

As (Y/n) flew after the two, she opened the grass patch to see Hiccup without his vest, and looking at Toothless in a field of grass and rolling in it comfortably.

"I didn't know you had Dragon Nip!" (Y/n) said, as Hiccup looked at the comfortable dragon,

"Whoa!" He said as looked at her, "Wait- Dragon Nip?" He asked, "Yeah, dragon nip, my people used it on many dragons to help calm them." She explained.

Hiccup nodded, holding the small tuft of grass. "Very useful to have during Dragon Training." Hiccup said, (Y/n) looked at him. "Not to help kill them right?" She asked. He nodded, "Of course not." He said shaking his hands frantically, (Y/n) smiled a bit and flapped her wings. "Good, I trust you enough to not use this against me." She said in a joking tone.

Hiccup smiled.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

Dragon Training became a bit more bearable. He wasn't the butt of the Viking teens jokes, and was doing decent. In his standards.

They were now training with a Gronkle, and Hiccup came prepared with the Dragon Nip. As the lumpy winged reptile, he curled up in shock and tense holding the Dragon nip as it flew towards him backing him in the board he held up the dragon nip. The dragon looked at it amazed and sniffed.

It left itself completely exposed, he looked and rubbed it on the Gronkle's nose as it looked like had lived a dream. Laying there, in a daze. And unbeknownst to Hiccup the Elder and many others were watching.

Leaving the Arena was getting pretty hard to do, the teens came swarming with questions. He was accosted with so many that he just wanted to get away and be in the company of (Y/n), Toothless, and Dreamseer.

"What was that? Some kind of trick? What did you do?" Asked Fishlegs, but was quickly taken over by the twins.

"How'd you do that?" Asked Tuffnut, "It was really cool." Added Ruffnut.

"Hey, Hiccup!" Fishlegs tried to say but again was drowned out by another Viking teen.

"Hey, Hiccup, I've never seen a Gronckle do that before!" Snoutlout said.

Hiccup not used to all the attention had to get away fast. "I left my axe back in the ring. You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up with you." He said and started his way back, he started his way in the opposite direction, almost knocking into Astrid. He didn't even try to touch her, knowing she would've broken his fingers if he did that.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

Back in the cove, he listened to (Y/n)'s day as she scratched Dreamseer, "And then I went swimming, after that I restringed my bow." She said, "All and all it was pretty boring." She said, then scratched Dreamseer's chin,

"Oh shit- Your skin's getting rougher and rougher." she muttered, then let out a small chuckle as she scratched, Hiccup watched and then felt his eyes widen, as the Night-skinned dragon fell to the floor asleep.

"How did you?-" He started, "Chin scratches are cozy enough to strike nerves to make you sleep." (Y/n) explained. "There was a Theory that it worked on walkers too." She said, Hiccup blushed, "You think it does?" (Y/n) moved closer to him. "I don't know, want to test it?" She asked. Hiccup blushed furiously, due to how close she was.

(Y/n) looked at him in his brown eyes, she stretched her wing slowly and said, "It's fine if you don't want to." She said then got up. Hiccup looked at the ground and sighed. "Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked, "Yeah I just- I dunno it's hard to explain." He said, the winged girl smiled at him. "Try me." She said. "Well... I like this girl." He started, "And she's like tough, very amazing and badass!" He started. "But gods she's so rude!" He ranted, "My village hates me, cause I try to help their sorry asses! I can't be myself with them!" He vented.

(Y/n) listened, and sat down next to him, and said, "You know your the first walker I've ever met, you have proven to me that you..." She said cupping his cheek and he turned to her. Looking in her (e/c) colored eyes. He could swear by Odin's beard that he could stare in her eyes forever.

"You are good enough. Your amazing, and very talented. I don't want to see what the other walkers wanna see, I wanna see you. Know you." She said,

"I like you Hiccup." She said wrapping her wing around him.

"I...I like you too." He said. "How about I teach you some tips about dragons and teach you how to fly one." She said, as Toothless laid there next to Dreamseer. "I would love that." He said. Keeping her promise she got up and looked at the Nightfury. "Stand please." She said softly, as Hiccup looked at Toothless getting up and following her. Showing him how she made the dragon fall asleep was pretty awkward. But Hiccup got the hang of it. She smiled, and said, "Good job, wanna get something to eat?"

۞۞۞۞۞۞

Running from a Deadly Naddar was hard but not not easy. Half the Viking teens were out of the arena leaving him and Astrid. He took a deep breath, as As the Naddar looked to him and ran towards him. He was pretty scared but remembered what to do. As the Naddar came close to him he held out his hand.

The dragon looked at him confused sniffing him.

Then he heard Astrid's infamous war cry. He could see her raise the battle axe, charging towards the dragon. He had to act fast!

"Remember what (Y/n) said." He muttered and started scratching the dragon's neck. The dragon looked so satisfied, tapping it's foot, and then he scratched under it's chin. The same manner like he did with Toothless. As Astrid came closer, the dragon fell asleep.

Astrid was stunned.

"Hiccup, you're totally going to come in first, there's no question." Tuffnut said.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

The Next day in the cove, He watched as both Dreamseer and Toothless, tried to catch a shiny light that Hiccup created from using the sun and a hammer.

He was pretty proud of seeing (Y/n) impressed. 

She sat next to him, she smiled then said, "That's so cool!" She said as she stretched her wings, fiddling with something as she watched the dragons play.

Then as he put the hammer away leaving the two dragons. He looked in her hand. "What's that?" He asked. "A bracelet." She said, and handed it to him.

"I made it for you." (Y/n) said with a kind smile. Hiccup blushed and looked away. "Your too nice." He started but (Y/n) took his hand and took the bracelet tying it around his wrist. "It's for good luck. And a good life." She said. 

He smiled and as he looked at the bracelet. It was in a braid like formation, with a jade crystal in a triangle form. With a hole in the middle. "It's beautiful." He said then looked at her. "Your beautiful." He said mindlessly.

(Y/n) blushed furiously, and said, "I- Thank you. I'm sorry I don't to respond." Hiccup who now realized what he said, felt embarrassed. "I'm sorry that was-" but (Y/n) stopped him. "No, don't be sorry." She said, "That was sweet." She said, Hiccup smiled at her, and then looked at the bracelet.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

"Meet the Terrible Terror." Gobber said, as the cage is opened and revealed the Terrible Terror, despite the name it was the size of a chihuahua. The teens started to laugh at the tiny dragon.

"Ha! That's like the size of my—" Tuffnut started, but was taken aback (literally) when the dragon jumped on him, bitting his noise.

"AH! GET IT OFF! OH, I'M HURT! I AM VERY MUCH HURT!" He yelled in shock and maybe pain. No one could tell. It was up to Hiccup to get the dragon back in the cage.

The Terrible Terror chased a shiny light that was created by Hiccup's shield back into the enclosure. How easy was that.

Tuffnut now without his helmet. Then looked at Astrid, and bluntly said "Wow, he's better than you ever were."

After training Astrid was in the forest, training out her pelted up aggression. From Tuffnut's stupidity. Hiccup wasn't better than her, no one was better than her.

She was better. She was more trained,

And she had no idea how Hiccup was getting better at this!

He was village black sheep. He couldn't kill a dragon and He was the basic reason why dragons kept escaping! He couldn't just get better like that so quickly. That was not how it was supposed to be. No he had to be training with someone.

He had to be! Why else would she see Hiccup  holding a harness while she was throwing her axe at the trees in the forest?

However before she could catch up and see what he was up too. He ran and she lost him.

Astrid was furious.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

Today (Y/n) was teaching him how to fly, not like flying in the sky but positions and air dynamics.

Tying Toothless to a rope, and gliding in the air while  staying in place, but then when following (Y/n)'s movements caused the rope to snap! Bending the safety hook, leaving rider and dragon attached.

She giggled as she looked at Hiccup who was trying to keep up with Toothless.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

He should've thought this through. Taking Toothless with him to the village to help get his things?

He really should've thought this through, he rummaged around the shop, looking for tools. To cut the rope, then he heard a voice,

"Hiccup."  Shit it was Astrid, "Hiccup? Are you in there?"

He looked around and quickly opened the window and jumped out trying to hide the rope.

He was shitting bricks right now. "Astrid. Hey! Hi, Astrid. Hi, Astrid. Hi, Astrid." He said awkwardly repeating himself.

As Astrid looked at him feeling weirded out, she looked at him and sighed rolling her eyes and said, "I normally don't care what people do, but you're acting weird. Well, weirder." She looked at him, what was that on his wrist?  Before she could say anything he was pulled back! She looked shocked, before running after him. But he was gone.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.4K 887 51
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third is the only son of Stoick the Vast, chief of the Hooligan tribe. As his only son, he is next in line for the chie...
6.8K 233 9
(y/n) is the son of a fishermen who grew up on Berk alongside his best friend Hiccup. Both went through losing a parent during a dragon attack. (y/n)...
11.1K 289 27
What if Hiccup left Berk when he won the chance to kill a dragon all those years ago? Six years after Hiccups mysterious disappearance, a new Chief...
351K 11K 111
[BOOK 1/1] You are your average fangirl, but an outcast to your family. Your mother died when you were just 3 months old. Your father thinks you are...