Flytrap | WATTYS 2022 SHORTLI...

By MaskedParkers

When men vanish around the city, a young, paraplegic detective takes it upon herself to uncover the truth and... More

0 | Blade
Part One
1 | Root
2 | Weed
3 | Evergreen
4 | Bud
5 | Spore
Part Two
6 | Foliage
7 | Pollen
8 | Flora
9 | Botany
10 | Shamrock
Part Three
11 | Thorn
12 | Moss
13 | Fern
14 | Lily
15 | Garden
Part Four
16 | Sapling
17 | Nectar
18 | Petal
19 | Hybrid
20 | Seed
Part Five
21 | Wormwood
22 | Mistletoe
23 | Poison Ivy
24 | Honey
25 | Thistle
26 | Vein
27 | Compost
0 | Black Dahlia

Frostbite

382 36 31
By MaskedParkers

When I first started writing Flytrap two years ago, I always knew there was more to this world and these characters than what was inside this book. After seeing the incredible response and support for Flytrap, I knew I wasn't the only one interested in revisiting Gotham City. 

Blurb:

After a shocking encounter, a young man must piece together his adopted father's mysterious secret, and realize it might connect to his own tragic past.

****

Though his childhood was marked by brutal tragedy, Dick Grayson's life couldn't be any better. As the adopted son of one of the richest and most successful men in the world, he is following in his father's footsteps. But when he makes a horrifying discovery one night, Dick's world is suddenly changed forever and everything he thought he knew about his life is thrown into question.

Dick must confront the unthinkable question of whether the man he has grown to care about and even considers family is hiding a dangerous secret. Even worse, could he be the reason why his biological family was killed in the first place?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 57 23
Missing agency and direction in her life, River takes matters into her own hands to realize she never had much control to begin with. Thrust suddenly...
3.5K 88 6
[Wattys 2023 Shortlist] Nora Wright is no longer the person she used to be. Once an up-and-coming crime reporter, she now sticks to fluff pieces that...
Soul Tides By CJ

Paranormal

84.8K 8.3K 55
A sex worker turned private eye must investigate her supernatural hometown in order to find a missing girl, but when clues lead her on a path of dead...
15.5K 1K 43
{WATTYS 2023 WINNER} [Updates Every Monday & Friday] • Book 1 of the Daegelus series • While hunting for his missing friend, Elijah stumbles upon a f...