Prayer Prompts

By She_Flourishes

A book filled with prayers to prompt you to pray. Filled with encouragement, prayer points, scripture and gui... More

Welcome
Pray For The Broken Hearted
Needed In This Season
1 Timothy 2:1-3
Pslam 70:2-3
Pslam 62:8
Prayer Prompt 1
Pslam 139:23-24
Matthew 6:13
Pslam 51:5-6
Galations 2:20
Fire In Their Hearts
Those Involved In Your Future
Philippians 2:3
Acts 12:5-11
Matthew 10:36-39
Until Peace
The Hand Of God Upon
Pslam 144:1-2
Pslam 64 (hidden Agendas)
Pslam 144:10-15
1 Chronicles 7:14
Pslam 19:14
Surrendering The Future
Nothing Without God
Grace To Be Aligned
Ephesians 3:16
Psalm 119:133
Isaiah 40:29-31
Ephesians 4:29
Psalm 119:27'
Psalm 119:133
Pslam 119:38

The Pride In Us

44 9 0
By She_Flourishes

There's a little pride in all of us. Because of the fall, we have a sinful nature to be selfish and prideful. Pride isn't always loud but can be with the simple things such as seeing a gift you have as superior to others or valuing the work you do above others, believing you are better and more deserving than others. It can come from the smallest of things such as seeing someone who is not Christian get what you want or a fellow sister in Christ receive attention for something you desire.

Today, I want us to pray against this spirit of pride and envy that comes upon a lot of us. No one is immune to the pang of this spirit but we can pray for humility. Pray that God will give us a meek spirit and also selflessness so that God will help us think less about ourselves and not compare ourselves to others.

Philippians 2:3
ESV
3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

-etty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.3K 22
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!π—”π—§π—§π—˜π—‘π—§π—œπ—’π—‘!!!⚠️ β™‘ This story is going to contain domΔ“stic abu$e, so r...
9.8K 520 12
"You know the kind of people who use their intelligence to hide just how intelligent they are? Yeah, I'm one of them." «»«»«» May Jones, an ex-manipu...
43.1K 1.6K 30
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
13.7K 354 8
Nathalie is planning on leaving Paris forever and forgetting everything but Adrien is not gonna let that happen