Reincarnated as an Wonder Wom...

By ahmadnazem

Read the adventure of wonder woman's brother who has an scp system. More

2

1

4.5K 126 111
By ahmadnazem

Many have asked for this so here I am giving it to you. I hope you like it.

Many people think that they would go to heaven or hell when they die,but none would think that they would find themselves in a white void especially after having been sleeping in his house.

?? : where am I ?

Presence : in the void, you have died in your sleep.

?? : wait I know you, you are in the comics from dc. The presence.

Presence : indeed and I am here to give you a chance to reincarnate in my world.

?? : I would love to but I will refuse since  most likely I will end up dead, no offense or anything since there are gods and aliens that walk  the Earth and I am nust human.

Presence: no worries, I will give you a gift. Now spin the wheel to see who you will reincarnate as.

A wheel appears with names such as superman, batman ,flash, lex luthor,  darkseid and many others in them and so the man spins it and it landed to amazon brother of diana prince.

The man paled, unlike many others who would be excited , he was scared, he knew amazons killed their male children so he was so not happy to be reborn as Diana's brother.

?? : wait please let me try again, hypolita will kill me as soon as I am born.
The man was begging the god infront of him.

Presence: no worries, this is where my gift comes to play, remember that thing you used to watch called scp, well I am giving you a system based on it and I will give you a starter pack.

?? : please be good.
A screen appears infront of him and he mentally opened the package.

Congratulations you have unlocked the scp system, here you can see the powers of scp you have unlocked and adapted into your body.

Warning : opening starter pack.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Congratulations you have won scp 682 immortality and death resistance.

Description: afraid of death ? Well no more as you now have the power to be immortal and resurrection from all things no matter how painful and horrible it may be, you also cannot be killed in the same way twice.

?? : so I can't die but this still doesn't make it okay, I will probably be tortured there.

Presence: then I advice you to get stronger, I will keep your demigod powers that come from zeus.

The person wanted to say something but did not have a choice before he dissapeared.

In a chamber

Amazon : push my queen, I can see the head.

Hypolita once again mentally cursed zeus for getting her into this situation,  she had been seduced by his words and after a night they had enjoyed each other she had gotten pregnant,  thankfully hera did not know of zeus's betrayal, she was now giving birth to  of child.

Finally the cries of a baby echoed, Hypolita waited for the amazon to give her her child but when she looked she saw the amazon stunned holding a male child.

Amazon : my queen this is a ....

Hypolita: leave I will take care of it. Tell nobody of this

The amazon bowed and handed the baby to Hypolita then left.

Hypolita looked at the baby who's eyes were filled with purity and curiosity.

Hypolita: don't look at me like that you abanomation.  You were supposed to be a girl that I could raise to be the queen of the amazons not a filthy male.

The baby began to cry as if sensing his mother's anger. Unable to bear it anymore hippolyta pulled a knife from beside the bed and stabbed the baby who went silent for a few seconds seemingly dead before he cried again.

Hypolita watched in shock as the baby regenerated in a matter of seconds from the wound she gave him after coming back from death.

Hypolita: you cursed child, you can't even die and let me rest.

The queen then tried many times to kill the child but it always came back to life and regenerated again even when she cut off his head.

Hypolita: nobody will know of you.

After a while while the queen of the amazons got up and went to the dungeon and threw the baby inside to be forgotten.

?? : you bitch, leaving me alone in a cell so nobody knows about me after trying to kill me, I was going to leave the island peacefully and live in man's world peacefully but after the many times you killed me I will not rest till you pay. Though I better name myself since I can't remember my name in my past life ,hmm jason ? No that is the name of a useless coward, hmmm how about achilles, if I remember he is famous for his power and the amazons hate him, it is perfect.

15 years later

Achilles pov

It has been years since my mother left me in this damp cell, I had hoped her maternal instincts would make her regret leaving me but it seemed she had forgotten me, food and water did not reach my cell, it seems that she had left me to die, I on the other hand grew thankful for my scp powers, if it were not for them I would have died, I have been trying to get in shape which is greatly helped by my demigod physiology,  speaking  of my powers as a demigod I was unable to practice anything destructive since it would alert my mother, however I am able to make gentle breezes, I did not dare make them powerful since it would alert my mother.

5 years later

I am currently 20 years old and I have been practicing turning myself to wind since I saw it in the comics being used by jason and I have to say it was a great success,  I am now able to turn myself fully into wind and with it teleport to any location in my cell, at first it was draining but with practice I was able to handle it and now it barely drains me. The system has been quiet not giving me any new powers, so I kinda forgot about it.

Mission alert : escape the island without being caught.

Reward : random scp power.

Achilles : ( finally, I was thinking you were broken or something).

It was at that moment that achilles decided to leave the island and begin his journey. He would begin tommorow since he was tired after all the training he did.

The next day.

Thankfully the cell he was in was unguarded,  it would seem that his dear mother did not want anyone to know about him so she had nobody to guard him, he quietly phased through the opening of the cell by becoming air and began quietly walking to the exit.

After reaching the exit he finally saw the sun for the first time in years, he had to admit the island was beautiful and he wished he could enjoy the sight but he had more important things to do. He began walking through the jungle making sure nobody could see him, he had spotted an amazon group walking so he hid behind a bush and waited for them to leave, after making sure he was safe he went ahead and spotted a river. Happiness invaded my heart, just because I could survive without water does not mean I do not thirst for it, I quickly went and began drinking water for the first time in years, I drank and I drank till I heard a gasp behind me.

Turning around I saw a red haired amazon not wearing armor and holding a book.  I immediately recognized her from the tv show I saw in my last life. Thankfully she was an amazon that was not warlike.

Achilles : please don't yell. I swear I mean you no harm, Who are you ?

The amazon seemed to have calmed down and looked at him with curiosity.

Alexa : I am alexa ,  you are a man , but how ?

Achilles : I am achilles, that is the name I granted myself, my father is zeus and hypolita is my mother but after failing to kill me after I was born she threw me in a cell to die.

Alexa : impossible our queen can't have a child, it has been forbidden by her for years.

Achilles : what do you mean ?

Alexa : the amazons used to have children by getting sailors to impregnate them then killing them, but 20 years before she passed a law that no more children could be birthed.

Achilles : it must be because I was born, I am sorry.

Alexa  looked puzzled.

Alexa : why do you apologize ?

Achilles : because of me being born the queen no longer allows amazons to have children and have a family.

Alexa looked at achilles puzzled.

Alexa : you are different from what men in the stories are said to be.

Achilles : I don't think so, I believe there is good and bad in all things, what is imlortant is the side we act on. I would love to stay and chat but I really need to go. I wish to escape the island and be free.

Persephone: ....the coast is 2 km that way, will I ever see you again ?

Achilles : thank you, I do not know if I will ever see you again but I will never forget your help.

Mentally I put a note to save her from death since she did not deserve to die.

After that achilles left toward the sea with full speed leaving a pondering amazon behind him. One km to go unfortunately he had been spotted by a group of amazons who now were shooting at him arrows and chasing him, unfortunately an arrow had hit his shoulder however he was able to stall the amazons by making a wind wall that deflected the arrows and made them unable to walk through it without getting cuts

He reached the beach and focused on his powers, he was slowly turning to wind but it was not fast enough, he saw amazons in the distance aiming arrows at him that were shot and so I did something I did not do since I was born. I prayed to zeus.

Achilles : ( father help me ).

At first nothing happened but then I felt my powers increase in strength and soon I turned into wind fully and teleported away, once I landed I was exhausted and close to passing out but before I passed out I saw the figure of a female woman who looked at me worriedly. The system also alerted me of my success.

Mission complete.

Reward
Scp 2241 following powers :
_ telekinesis ( 50 tons but could be increased with practice ).
_ Teleportion ( himself and other objects )
_ matter manipulation ( minor but could be increased with practice ).
_ super strength.

Other abilities are locked and will not be unlocked unless more missions are completed.

With the amazons.

An amazon entered the throne room and bowed to hippolyta.

Amazon : my queen a male was spotted on the island headed to the shore  when he reached the beach he turned to wind and dissapeared.

Hippolyta : how did he look like ?

Amazo  : he had blue eyes, he was tall looks in his twenties,  he had long black hair and a muscular build.

Hippolyta clenched her fists hearing the description,  it was no doubt the person who haunted her dreams at night.

Hippolyta: there is nothing we can do, he has escaped, but increase the security around the shore, I don't want this happening ever again.

The amazon bowed and left the room leaving hippolyta to think about the future not knowing that today was a turning point in history.

The end

The mc will have to grow steadily,  I will not give him scp 343 or scarlet king  powers right of the batt, he may get all powers of scp or some of them.

What do you think ?

Did you like it ?

What will happen ?

What will achilles do ?

Did you like the scp system?

What challenges will the mc face ?

Will he like diana ?

What pairing should be done ?

Rate /10

Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
394K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
182K 9.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...