𝘚𝖊𝔯𝖊𝖓ⅈ𝘵𝑦

By Emo_tionalSimp0_0

ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Wenwu, the bearer of the Ten Rings, didn't only raise Shang-chi with an iron f... More

178 3 0
By Emo_tionalSimp0_0

Wenwu, the bearer of the Ten Rings, did not only raise Shang-chi with an iron fist. He also raised another to be an assassin. A girl who moved faster than eyes could see. She possessed such deadly precision and dark eyes that a look could make them shiver.
In the wake of Shang-chi's departure, Wenwu's only concern was training Daiyu harder. So he took her far away. Three years in that base, far from humanity, and Daiyu wasn't sure what was right or wrong. Did Daiyu ever come out of the darkness that held her prisoner?

Read and find out what happened to the girl of Shang-chi's dreams.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮══════

STARRING

Liu Yifei as Zhao Daiyu

I have face-claimed Daiyu, but you can picture her as yourself or someone else.

❀•°❀°•❀

Simu Liu as Xu Shang-chi / Shaun

❀•°❀°•❀

Arnold Sun as Teenage Shang-chi

❀•°❀°•❀

Awkwafina as Chen Katy

❀•°❀°•❀

Meng'er Zhang as Xu Xialing

❀•°❀°•❀

Tony Leung as Xu Wenwu

❀•°❀°•❀

Fala Chen as Ying Li

❀•°❀°•❀

And the rest of the cast as themselves.

I do not own any character except for Daiyu. All credit goes to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

❀•°❀°•❀

TW/CW:

Mention of Blood; Violence; Death; Torture, etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...