Together Forever......

Bởi abhigya_honey

It's my takeover of story right after the Bulbul's death....what happens when Abhi came to know about tanu's... Xem Thêm

prolouge..
Mogambo👿👿 or Fuggi...🎈🎈
Detective Abhi..👍👍
Epilouge💕💕💕......

And Finally.....

376 23 4
Bởi abhigya_honey

Thanks to all the readers who voted and commented... Silent readers please do vote guys if you like the story 😉😉...And here is the final part....

Without no more talks let's move into the story 😜😜😜

Wandering with the thoughts and walking in the 🌧️🌧️🌧️ abhi reached a temple... without any doubts he stood infront of the god's idol and joined his hands and closed his 👀👀...

Suddenly he felt like he has been called by someone and he turned 🔙🔙🔙 and he got suprised by seeing the person before him...

Fast ⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩ after 30 minutes talking with the person abhi came out of the temple by showing thums up to the person....

Smiling happily he entered into the Mehra mansion and he saw everyone standing in the hall including the two chudails👿👿👿...

Dadi : abhi what happened beta..why you called me and said to gather everyone...

Abhi : Dadi i wanna discuss one important thing with you all dadi...

Tanu(chudail 1) : abhi what you want to discuss at this time...you know naa iam pregnant and i need a good sleep...please finish it soon..

Abhi : yess baby i know and I promise I'll finish this all soon...

Hearing abhi calling her baby she is suprised 😯😯😯 and felt happy...(but she doesn't know her this happiness is short lived)...

Pragya : suniye.. please do it quickly iam very tired...

Abhi : (he smiled and said) tiredness your tiredness will be flew away by seeing this mogambo...

By saying this he gives a paper to pragya... seeing the paper pragya's face lost its colour...

By seeing pragya like that abhi thinks" iam so sorry fuggi i am making you to go all through this...but what to do you haven't left me with any option....

Pragya : suniye what is this how can you do all this...

Abhi : well i can do anything Mrs. Mehra sorry sorry from now onwards Miss Pragya Arora...

Purab : abhi why are you saying like this and what is this 📜📜..what is written in it...

Purab : well my friend this document says that from now onwards all the Mehra property belongs to me and it also says that I have divorced my wife pragya abhishek prem mehra...

Hearing this Pragya, Purab and Dadi are left shocked...

We can see only two faces beaming in happiness and one of the two quickly recovers and says...

Tanu : wow wow wow abhi you have done it...iam so happy baby.. finally we are revealed from this behenji..now we can get happily married...

By saying this she comes and hugs abhi and kissed him on his cheeks... Pragya who saw this a lane of tears escaped from her eyes down her cheeks...abhi observes this and felt very sorry for her😢😢😢....

Abhi : yes tanu we can marry but not yet..i have to complete a very important thing before that...

Aliya : what is that Bhai.. anyways you can do that after marriage also naa....

Abhi : no Aliya i have to complete it before marriage only...

Tanu : abhi what is that important work you thought to complete even before our marriage...

Abhi : I'm going to donate all my property and assets to an orphanage...

Hearing this statement our two chudails stood rooted to the ground and tanu's hand dropped from abhi's shoulder... Both Dadi and Purab looks confused where as pragya didn't recovered from the shock of divorce is still looking into the papers without any expressions....

Abhi sees all this and smirks...After recovering from the shock her brother gave just now Aliya says...

Aliya : Bhai what is this..what are you blabbering...

Abhi : iam not blabbering Aliya iam saying truth only...

Tanu : what abhi... Have you gone mad or what...

Abhi : oh my god tanu you are reacting like this only for this simple issue...i don't know what will happen if I say the important thing...

Aliya : after saying this what else you have to say Bhai..

Abhi: that is the main one Aliya..iam gonna stop my career...

Tanu : stop your career what do you mean by that abhi...

Abhi : it's very simple tanu i mean to say iam not going to be a rockstar anymore...iam quitting my singing profession...

Aliya : Bhai what are you even saying...what happened to you...jabse aaye ho tabse ajeeb si baatein kar rahe ho..kyaa hogaya Hain aapko..

Abhi : nothing had happened to me Aliya.. it's just iam learning how to live in this selfish world...

Tanu : abhi i think you are not in your senses...by leaving the rockstar tag what you gonna do...

Abhi : you don't worry about that tanu i already have applied for a job...i can look after you and the baby very well...

While seeing and listening all this dadi and Purab are looking at each other like "do you know anything about happening here"...while tears are not stopping from pragya's eyes.. abhi sees this and feels very bad..

Tanu : what abhi...do you think we can live happily with that your so called salary....

Abhi : tanu you don't need to worry about that..i can very well manage...

Aliya : no Bhai this is not done..this is not done at all...

Abhi : why Aliya why you are feeling like that..i am not regretting my decision even though it's my hard earned money..but why are you reacting like this...

  By saying this abhi looks questioningly towards Aliya...by sensing abhi's look Alia frightened and says by stammering....

Aliya : no bhai it's no like that..iam telling all this because it's your hardwork of all these years naa.😶😶..

Abhi : oh that's alright Aliya..so tanu when we are getting married...

Tanu : abhi marriage will...will happen anytime naa..what is hurry in this..

Abhi : what are you saying tanu.. already this much time we wasted..and baby will also come in few months naa...

By listening to abhi and his determined voice tanu thinks " what this abhi done ..i have thought by marrying abhi i can become rockstar's wife and will be super rich...but what he is saying...

By observing the facial expressions of tanu abhi smirks😏😏😏 and says..

Abhi : what happened tanu what are you thinking 🤔🤔.. you are thinking whether to marry a ex rockstar eho doesn't have a single penny.. or to return to the real father of this child...

    By hearing her truth from abhi's mouth tanu's face lost its colour 😨😨 and Aliya stood in confusion how he get to know the truth 😯😯😯 while Purab and dadi are happy that finally abhi came to know about the chudails..

Tanu : starts by stammering...abh..abhi..wh..what are you..you.sa.saying...

Abhi : what happened tanu why your voice is shaking.. such sunke saanp sung Gaya ya such kadvi lagi....

Aliya : Bhai ye aapko ho Kaya Gaya Hain..are you even in your senses..or this selfish pragya has said all these to you...

  Hearing aliya's accusations against pragya abhi losses his control and slaps Aliya hardly that she stumbled back👋👋👋..

Tanu : abhi its confirmed now these chashmish only said something to you against us right..you don't believe her abhi..she is such a bitch...

That's it abhi looses his cool and tanu also received share of her👋👋👋👋....

(P.s. iam very happy 😊😁😁😊 seeing my dream come true 🤓😉😉..)..

    Seeing this both purab and dadi smiled in relief knowing abhi has finally got to know the truth...also they were confused that how abhi dot the truth...after listening the slapping sound that ecoed in her ears pragya comes to sense and saw that tanu has fallen to ground holding her cheek...immedieately she helped tanu to getup and turn towards abhi and asks...

Pragya : suniye..what are you doing she is pregnant what if something happens to her baby...you should not slapped her like this...

  By hearing pragya abhi becomes astonished of her selflessness and helping nature even towards the lasy who snatched her everything ans says....

Abhi : pragya what a human you are...you are caring for this evil and cruel lady who tried to harm you and your family...who snatched evrything from you...

By listening to Abhi pragya realises that he finally got to know the truth and not wasting even a singe second hugs him tightly by  keeping her hwad on his chest and sobs very loudly by saying  and murmruing sorry continuosly....Abhi also hugs her tigtly feeling the warmth of her embrace after so many days and consoles her....They stays in this position for sometime chereshing their love...Dadi and purab feels delighted seeing the scene before them...after confirming that pragys sobs are controlled abhi loosens the hug and brings her to face him and gives a longlasting forehead kiss to her....

Pragya : Iam very sorry i have hurted you naa....iam very very sorry...please mujhe maaf kardijiyee plss iam very sorry😭😭😭

Abhi : Hey fuggy why are you even saying sorry...its not your fault..iam not angry with you...infact iam angry with myself that i cannot gain your trust enough so that you can share this with me...iam vey sorry you had gone through all these because of me only naa....

Dadi : Its not both your fault my  kiddos....its their fault who have made both of you to go all through these...its these both chudails fault...hey you both leave from here immedieately orelse  by saying these she hold their hands...tanu jerked off her hand and by that dadi stumbles back but purab holds her... by seeing this abhi anger rises and he lifted his hand to slaps her but tanu got the hold of his hand and pulled it down...

Tanu : well hold on your  hands mr.abhishek prem mehra you have no right to slap me...you have lost your right on me right after you became bankrupt and lost the title of a rockstar....

Abhi : who  said tanu i have no rights on you...still you are caring my babay only dont forget that...by saying this abhi smirks knowing his plan is working very successfully....

Tanu : who said iam carrying your baby...you know abhi you and your wife are a big emotional fools who can be fooled very easily...maine bol kyaa diyaa ki main tumhri bacche ki maa banne waali hoon tumne maan liyaa...maine aaj tak tum dono jaisa fools nahi dekhe hain...iam saying now you are not the father of this child...iam pregnant with my love nilkhil....

   By listening what he wanted abhi smiles and signals someone to enter the house...all the family members and taliya are shocked to see the person...and the person is revealed to be

Abhi : I know tanu i came here after knowing all truth only...and your boyfriend only revealed all the truth..and thank god atleast he is not like you selfish...

[yesss guys the person who abhi meet in the temple is none other than nikhil nd he confessed his and taliyas all crimes]

Abhi continues and yes sweethearts i have another surprise for u guys whatever isaid just now i.e.iam not a rockstar now and i am bankrupteed all is a false i said to trap you...

by hearing this both taliya are shocked knowing they are trapped and they have noway to go...aliya comes forward to play emotionally by her sister card but abhi showed his palm stooping her and says....

Abhi : not a word aliya i know if you say a word again and again ill be a emotional fool and forgive you and i dont want that so please dont utter a word and make me loose my control says abhi in a ferocious voice....

by seeing all the commotion that happened right now pragya asks abhi 

Pragya : suniye what are you gonna do now .....

Abhi : my dear fuggie iam gonna make their lives hell just like the way they tortured you and all us.. saying this he signs the inspector to come and arrest the duo...

   The police comes comes and  arrest taliya by making tanu agree to the condition to handover the baby to nikhil....and finally the chudails are gone....abhigya,puab and hugged eachother in happiness of uniting...both dadi and puarab also says sorry to abhi for hiding the truth...

     I hope  you all will like the update please do vote and comment me down if there are any mistakes ill try to rectify it...its a long update guys 2000+ words...my hands are paining of typingg✍✍✍......

  Guys please comment me if you want an epilouge for this story...ill give epilogue based on the response...see you all soon with a new update...

Until then byeeeee✋✋✋✋guys...                                                                                                                              yours honey🍯🍯💕💕💖😜😉....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

139K 7.2K 16
A re-imagining of New Year's Eve where Khushi and Arnav are in a secret relationship. This is the first in a four-part series set in an AU where A...
111K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
41.8K 798 44
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
2.2K 163 25
Story of Friendship, Love, Sacrifice, Pain, Happiness, Anger etc.....✨