In Another World With My Very...

By LupusNoir00

This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it could... More

Prologue
[Vol 1] Chapter 1
[Vol 1] Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1] Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1] Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
Amaya's Current Status
[Vol 2] Chapter 1
[Vol 2] Chapter 2

[Vol 1] Chapter 20

3.9K 146 4
By LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 380

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Mid)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Mid)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Low)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (Mid)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 7>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 4>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya's P.O.V

It didn't take long for us to reach the kingdom of Mismede. It was actually a very peaceful ride.

Currently we all kneeled infront of the king of Mismede, even me since I didn't want to sour the kingdoms relationships between the each other.

"My Lord, I, Olga Strand have returned from the kingdom of Belfest." Olga said as she was also kneeling.

"Hmm, Well done. Garn and also the knights of Belfest, I'm glad that you all were able to escourt Olga safely as expected." The king said as I glanced up at him taking in his appearance.

"Thank you sir."Lyon and Garn said in sync as he nodded and then placed his gaze upon us.

"You all are the people The King Of Belfast sent? I heard your group defeated the Dragons that attacked Eld Village during your journey here, is that true?" The king asked us as Yumina was the one to stand.

"Yes, but it wasn't all of us. It was Amaya here who defeated both Black Dragons that attacked Eld Village." Yumina explained making me raise a brow at her as she could've just rolled with it and let the king believe it was four people instead of 1.

"Oh, and who might you be?" The king asked.

"Pardon my late introduction. I'm the daughter of Tristwin Ernes Belfast, Yumina Ernea Belfast." She introduced her.

"My...Why is the princess of Belfest here in my kingdom?" The king asked questioningly.

"To show just how important we consider the alliance with Mismede. Right here is a letter from my father, I humbly ask you read what is inside."Yumina said as she gave the king the letter before coming back down to where we we're.

The king opened it, and began to examine the letter thoroughly.

"...I see, So that's how it is. Give me sometime to consider what is written on here as I will give you my response soon enough. Until then, feel free to make yourselves at home in my palace." The king said as we all nodded.

"Now then, we can stop the formalities right here. There's something I've been wanting to ask. Is that white tiger yours?" He asked hinting towards Kohaku who was sleeping on my legs like it was her own bed.

"Yes, it's sort of Amaya's servant." Yumina told him as Kohaku snuggled more into my stomach with a purr.

'Your lucky you damn cat.' I thought as she was just resting around while I had to handle this stuff.

I saw the king give a small smirk after hearing her words.

"I see, so a white tiger taming hero defeated two Dragons. Fufufu~ it's been awhile since m blood boiled like this." He said making me raise a brow at his words.

"How about this, Amaya. Wanna spar with me?" The king asked me as I stared up at him in confusion.

"Wha?" I questioned.

-Time Skip-

Right now, I stood inside of a coliseum as I stared at the king with a wryly look.

"I'm terribly sorry about this, Amaya. It's the beast king's nature to fight anyone who he thinks is strong. We are also troubled by it, no less." Chancellor Glatz told me as I shrugged

"Though I would truly be grateful if you can kick his butt good for once. Please fight with all your might." He told me as I looked towards him.

"Isn't he your king? Don't you want him to win or something?" I asked as I received my answers by what I assume is the Kingdom staffs shouting out all the things that he did while here.

I could only sweat drop as I turned back towards the King with a wooden sword.

'Well I mean this does get me a chance to try out my new skills I gained, but I would rather this ended quick so....' I thought.

"The Match will last until one side receives an injury that would be fatal or if one admits defeat. Magic is allowed however, offensive Magic aimed directly at your opponent is forbidden. Do both sides agree to these rules?" The ref said as I nodded.

"Fufufu, don't hold back. Consider this a real fight, use all you have to try and defeat me!" The king told me as I just raised a brow.

"Ready.......Fight!" The ref called as I instantly moved my hand out towards the king.

"Slip!" I casted taking the king by surprise as he fell to the ground and I walked towards him with my wooden blade at his neck.

"Alright, I win, We're done." I said making the king look at me in shock.

"Hold on wa-wa-wait a sec! That is not fair! What was all that about!" He shouted at me as I just shrugged.

"It's a Null spell that's a non offensive spell allowing me to make the target fall. It isn't against the rules so it's fine." I stated making him shake his head.

"No No No! That's cheating!You can't win by doing something like that! I want a rematch, but you can't use that spell anymore!" He shouted as I just glanced back at the Chancellor.

"What do you think, Chancellor?"I asked.

The Chancellor gave a smile as he was about to say something about work, but the king cut him off persuading him to fight me again.

"Amaya, If you don't mind. We would like you to have another match with his Beastliness."Chancellor told me as I nodded and faced the king.

"Remember you can't use that spell this time!" He told me as I gave a small smile and a nod.

"Okay, well let's get this started." I said as the ref soon started the fight.

The king tried to rush me with a downward slash, but I simply parried it to the side as I then came in for a round house kick. Only for him to dodge it narrowly.

He then tried to leg sweep me, but I saw this and jumped up while bringing my foot down for a axe kick.

He was able to block it with the blunt part of his wooden blade, but that didn't stop the ground under him to form cracks in it.

'Hm? He's pretty strong to take a axe kick with just his bear strength.' I thought as the king rolled away from under my kick and tried to swipe at my legs, but I had already gotten back enough for it not to hit.

When the king got back to his feet, he once again rushed at me. Going for slashs as he used his physique to its max, but I didn't care about all that as soon when he missed his next slash on me. I gave him a mean front kick to the gut making him cough as I then followed it up with a hook kick to his head making him fall on the ground as I moved to get the win from the match only to have him disappear from with under me, Surprising me.

'Wha? Where did he...?!' I thought as my senses suddenly flared and I soon had to dodge a incoming slash from behind me.

'What was that?!' I thought as I looked back at king as he stood there smiling.

"You can evade that attack! I must say you really are the real deal, Amaya!" The king said as I stared at him cautiously.

"That movement that just happened...it was null spell wasn't it?" I asked.

"Indeed, it's my Null Spell, called Accel. It makes my body go faster, you can basically consider it that your moving slow to me, but I'm just teleporting to you." He explained to me as I stared at him.

"I see, no wonder why you disappeared." I said making him smile, but I soon faded as he saw a small smile form on my face.

"Wha?" The king questioned as I had Lightning sparking around me as I stared at the king.

"Thanks for teaching me the kinks of your spell. As now, I'm sure I can beat it." I said making him surprised as I soon flashed past him in a flash of Lightning.

"Hm? So it creates a barrier that slows down the time outside of it. A very neat trick." I said as the beast king turned around towards me with a cautious and surprised look.

"Ho-How?" He asked me as I stared at him with a small smirk.

"There's a reason why I wanted to end that match quickly, but since you want a challenge. I hope you can handle me now." I said as we both went in for attacks at flashing speeds.

To us two, the world was slow, but to the others they couldn't even really see the fight. It was just us flashes of white and black clashing across the field.

It wasn't until, I decided I was finished with this game. That the clash finally stopped.

The king came back at me rushing towards me with all his might as I just got in a stance staring at his incoming figure.

"Thunder Breathing 1st Form: Thunder Clap And Flash." I said as in a instant, a Flash of Lightning, I had ended up behind the king as he stood frozen in place.

I slowly pulled myself out of my stance as not second later. The sound of a sword falling and the king falling on his knees could be heard and seen to all.

I glanced over my shoulder towards the king. I gave a small smile as I came over and casted a healing spell on him making him gain himself back as he looked up at me in amazement.

"It was a good match, Your Beastliness, but I will say this is Checkmate." I said making him give a small smile as he looked up at me.

"I don't quite understand that phrase or it's meaning, but I will admit defeat." The king said as I nodded with a small smile.

Helping him up to his feet he looked at me amazed.

"I didn't expect you can use Accel as well. It seems that I had extreme confidence in my own spell, I must not let it happen again." The king said as I chuckled.

'It's good that he didn't find out that I was holding back alot.' I thought giving a small smile towards the king.

'Though, I really do need to learn more spells especially spells without chants as not all my skills cover all the elements.' I thought knowing the few elements I can use.

-Time Skip-

Currently, it was nighttime and I was inside the palace as a party or celebration was going on.

I was wearing the dress I had bought from the Capital as I didn't want it to sit at home while a party was going on.

'Almost no matter where you go, Men will be men.' I thought as I took a sip of my wine as to distract myself from all the lingering eyes that we're on me.

'I definitely should've just denied to come.' I thought as I heard a pair of foot steps coming up from behind me.

"Hey there, Amaya, that dress looks good on you." Lyon said as I faced him.

"Thank you, but I think you save your compliments for the girl that your chasing." I said with a small smile as she gave a small blush at my words.

"Actually speaking of her, have you seen Olga around?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Nope, No idea, I don't even know where the others are." I told him.

"Amaya!" I heard a familiar sweet voice call out for me as I turned around to see Alma who was wearing a dress while walking towards me with whom I assume is her father.

"Hey Alma!" I greeted back as she ran up towards me and gave me a cute hug while I chuckled and patted her head.

"You look very cute in your dress, Alma." I told her as she looked up towards me with a smile.

"Thanks! Your also very beautiful." She told me as I gave a soft smile and nodded as I released her.

Looking back up, I was greeted by her father.

"Nice to meet you Ms.Amaya. I'm Alma's father, Olba. I have heard many great things about you from my daughters. " He introduced himself as he gave his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you as well, and I hope they are all good things." I said as he chuckled.

"Of course, Alma here was just telling me about how you helped Eld Village by slaying 2 Dragons. I must say that is a spectacular feat." He said as I nodded.

"It was just something I choose to do at the time. I'm sure anyone would've done the same if they could." I said as he nodded with a smile.

Suddenly Lyon came up to my side as he was blushing a bit.

"I-I'm Lyon Blitz, A knight in the first order of the kingdom of Belfast." Lyon introduced him as I just stared at him with a deadpanned expression.

'You could've done way better buddy, way better...' I thought as he and Olba talked.

"Whay do you do for a living, Olba?" Lyon asked

"I'm a merchant. I deal in various high quality goods, some of which come from Belfast." He told us as we nodded.

"Recently, I been trying to get my hand on something called Shogi. I'd quite like to sell it here. I hear it's a thing that the King of Belfest enjoys very much." He told us as I looked towards him.

"I just so happen to have a set of Shogi with me, would you like to have it, free of charge of course." I said making his eyes light up.

"Ooh really! I'd be most grateful. I've always wanted to see them with my own eyes." He said as I nodded.

"I'll deliver it tomorrow if I'm not busy, but if I am....I'm sure Lyon can deliver it for me right, Lyon?" I asked him as he sweated nervously.

"Ye-Yeah! I can totally do that!" He said as I gave a smile and nodded at his response.

"Lyon here is the son of the General of Belfest. From what I know he's a pretty difficult opponent to best as well." I stated making Olba's smile.

"A son of General Leon? That is amazing! I would be very glad if you visited our home. There are various things I wanted to ask you." Olba said to Lyon as I gave a sigh and moved a bit away from the two not wanting to stay any longer.

'Hm? I really wonder where are those girls at?' I thought as I soon heard multiple footsteps approaching me, making me turn as I laid my eyes on a beautiful sight.

'Wow, they look great.' I thought as they stood infront of me.

"Hey Amaya, Looking pretty nice there. If it wasn't for the dressI would've mistook you for a Mismedian Noble Woman" The king said to me as I chuckled.

"Well I aim to please, I must say that you look nice as well your beastliness, as well as you too girls. You all look very beautiful in Mismede clothing." I said making them all blush as they gave me soft smiles.

"You look great as well, Amaya. Really beautiful like alway." Yumina said making me blush lightly at her words.

"Yup, I knew that dress would fit you. Your absolutely stunning right now." Elze commented.

"It shows a different kind of charm to your usual one." Linze said.

"You look very nice, Amaya." Yae said as I smiled at all of them.

"Thank You and once again, you all look very lovely as well." I said as an idea passed through my head.

"How about we take a photo to remember this by?" I said as they all nodded and got together letting me take the picture, though turns put the flash was on. Startling the soldiers as they stared at me cautiously.

"I should've watched out for that flash." I said to myself upon seeing the knights stare.

"What was that?" The king asked me.

"It's one of my Null Spells, it allows me to take pictures of a scene." I stated showing him the recent picture of the girls.

"Ho! A spell that draws a picture by itself! I've heard of someone with a similar spell over in the Refreese Imperium. Can you take this picture out?" He asked me as I nodded.

"Sure I'll just use this paper for example." I said as I grabbed a nearby blank piece of paper off of a table and casted drawing on it so that it shows the girls.

The king was amazed by this as his expression lit up.

"Amaya, could you draw a picture of me as well?" He asked me as I nodded.

"Sure, it's no problem." I told him as not even minute later I had a line of people gathering to have their picture taken.

'Ughhhh, I am so taking a break after this.' I thought with a wryly smile.

-Time Skip-

I was able to depart from the party room with no problems as I plopped myself on the couch and let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally some alone time..." I sighed as soon a squeaking sound had caught my attention.

Looking up towards it, I was surprised to see that it was a little walking teddy bear.

"What the?" I questioned as the bear turned towards me and stared at me with it's blank eyes.

After a second or two, it waved me over making me tilt my head as I had begun to follow it.

'I really hope I'm not imaginings things.' I thought as teddy parted a barely closed door and entered.

I also followed behind it as soon I had came to face with a cute girl sitting in a chair.

"Ara? You sure brought a strange guest this time, Paula." The little fairy girl said as she stared at me.

'Well, this certainly is unexpected...'
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 380

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Mid)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Mid)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Low)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (Mid)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 7>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 4>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.5K 14
[Y!HH x F!READER] ❝𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 , 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑...
108K 990 10
Will have One-shots. You can request here, or on my AO3 account, WolfCurse. (I own no characters or their fandoms. I own no art/media used within thi...
29.8K 1K 31
First time writing a story like this! I hope you will join me on my adventure with this story as it progresses :3 Instagram: @meep_comicz_for.days M...
131K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...