๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐

By -deethaintrovert

"๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž" -๐€ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

7K 283 91
By -deethaintrovert

Sitting down, Jameer pulled off pulling out of the parking lot.  Five minutes into the ride, I was watching Jameer drive. The simplest things that he would do, just did it for me.

"Papa guess what." I said, looking at him through hooded eyes.

"What mama ?" He asked, moving his hand to my thigh, starting to rub it. 

Leaning up, I got next to his ear. Letting my lips brush against his ear, I whispered.

"I wanna fuck." I said, before kissing behind his ear.

"Mama you drunk sit down." He said, lightly pushing me back Into my seat.

"No I'm not, your name is Jameer. J A M E E R, your name is Jameer." I said, with my eyes closed as I moved my head side to side.

"Azure, hush." Jameer said, while glancing at me then back at the road.

"Papa, I'm horny." I said, grabbing my titties ready to take this top off.

"Azure stop dawg." He said, moving my hands away from my titties.

Leaning over the arm rest, I unbuttoned Jameer's pants. Unzipping them, I pulled them down a little. Reaching my hand down, I felt for the little opening in his briefs. Feeling my fingers run across skin, I moved my fingers into the opening.

"Mama stop." He said, swatting my hands away pulling my hand out his pants.

"I just wanna feel it." I said whining, as I put my hands back into his briefs.

"Nylani, fuck." He said, trying to hold my hand.

Moving his hand, I pulled his dick out. Looking at his dick, my mouth watered at the sight. Kissing his tip, I started to jerk it a little. Seeing the pre-cum ooze out the tip I licked it.

Taking his tip into my mouth, I sucked it a little.

"Azure." Jameer moaned, as I took half of his dick into my mouth.

"Mhm." I hummed, sending vibrations down his dick.

"Shit don't do that." Jameer grunted, as I felt the car slightly speed up.

Zeroing him out, I focused on the task at hand. Bobbing my head up and down, I pulled Jameer's balls out of his briefs through the hole. Playing with his balls, I brung my head all the way down, making my nose hit his lower stomach.

Moving my head up and down stiffly, so that his entire dick was still in my throat, I squeezed the back of my throat around his tip.

"Fuuccckk." Jameer drug moaning, as he swerved a little. Bringing my head up, I let his dick fall out my mouth. Grabbing his dick, I moved my head down to his balls. Taking one into my mouth, I jerked his dick as I sucked his ball.

Pressing underneath his tip a little, I popped his ball out my mouth. Going to his other one, I sucked it into my mouth. After sucking that one, I popped it out my mouth.

Going to the tip of his dick, I stuck my tongue out. Flicking my tongue over his tip, I continued to play with his balls.

"Fuck mama, I'm about to nut . Shit !" He moaned loudly, making me take him back into my mouth.

Going all the way down, I hallowed my cheeks, and sucked his dick like a vacuum. Sticking my tongue out, I bobbed my head making the Gluck sounds.

"Fuck, I'm finna nut." Jameer moaned, as his dick throbbed in my mouth.

Taking him into my throat, I moaned as he kept throbbing.

"Mhmmm." I moaned, as I felt his warm nut enter my mouth. It was slightly sweet, other than that there was no flavor.

Swallowing the nut as it came out his tip, I kept sucking.

"Azuuuuure." He tapped me rapidly, as I sucked him dry.

Lifting my head, I stopped at his tip and sucked it a little. Feeling more nut shoot into my mouth, I swallowed that also. After it was gone, I popped him out my mouth. Grabbing his dick, I kissed his tip before stuffing his soft piece back into his briefs.

Feeling the car come to a stop, Jameer grabbed my throat.

"Fuck, you so nasty." Jameer said, before crashing his lips Into mines. Letting him stick his tongue in my mouth, I moaned when he sucked my tongue.

Feeling him pull back, he went back to driving.

"We almost at the house." He spoke, fixing his pants.

*10 minutes later*

Pulling into the driveway, Jameer stopped the car and put it into park. Turning the car off, Jameer grabbed the keys and got out. Grabbing both of our phones, I turned to be met with Jameer walking from the front door.

Walking up to the car, Jameer opened the door.

"Turn ya body." He said, opening the door wider before walking up to me.

Turning my body and letting my legs dangle, Jameer scooped me out the car. Hiking me up a little, Jameer supported my weight by placing his hands under my ass.

Feeling us move, one of Jameer's hands left from under my ass and I heard the car door close shortly after.

Hand returning to my ass, Jameer started walking towards the house. Leaning my head down, I lightly kissed his neck. Light kisses turned to open mouth kisses, as I let my tongue run across his skin.

Hearing him grunt, I sucked that spot as I felt us walking into the house. Jameer used his foot to shut the door, before he stopped to lock the door and take his shoes off.

Feeling myself get hiked up once more, Jameer started walked til we got to the stairs. Jogging up the stairs, he stopped at the top and went to my room.

Walking into the room, Jameer tossed me on the bed. Watching him, he walked over to the lights and flicked them on. Going to my dresser, he grabbed a makeup wipe and wiped all my makeup off. Tossing the wipe into the trash, Jameer walked back over to me getting ready to take my clothes off.

"Papa wait." I said softly, grabbing his hand as I breathed slowly.

"What's wrong mama ?" He asked, looking at me curiously.

"It hurt." I said, my face heating up.

"What hurt zure ?" He asked, rubbing my my hand with his thumb.

"My clit, it was throbbing in the car but now it just hurts." I replied, frowning a little as I felt the urge to close my legs.

"Lemme see ." He replied, unsnapping the part of the outfit that was by my vagina. Feeling the cold air hit my clit, I closed my eyes.

Opening my eyes, I looked at Jameer as he slid my thong off seeing that it was soaked.

Feeling him place his fingers on my clit, I scooted back a little.

"Jameer." I moaned softly, grabbing his hand.

"It's swole zure, I gotta take care of it or it's gone keep hurting." He said, rubbing my thighs as he looked at me.

"Get my vibrator." I said, pointing at a drawer.

"Ok." He said, walking off then walking back over with my purple vibrator.

"What setting ?" He asked, taking his shirt and pants off.

"Medium." I said, stripping from my outfit and bra. Tossing them across the room, I grabbed a pillow.

Propping the pillow up so I could see what was going on, I opened my legs.

"You ready ?" Jameer asked, clicking the vibrator on as he walked closer to me.

"Mhm." I hummed, my eyes focused on the bulge in his briefs.

Feeling the vibrator get close to my clit I closed my eyes, gasping when I suddenly felt the vibrations on my clit.

"Open ya eyes and look at me." Jameer spoke, as he moved the vibrator in a circular motion on my clit.

Opening my eyes, I stared at Jameer as I lightly grinded against the vibrator.

"There you go mama, get ya nut." He said, pressing the vibrator against my clit a little harder.

"Papa, ouu I'm close." I moaned, as I felt the tightening in my stomach. Feeling the vibrator setting go higher, I stared at Jameer as my mouth fell open.

Jameer slid the vibrator right on the tip of my clit were my bud was, which made my clit pulsate rapidly as I felt my orgasm come.

"I'm cumming, shit !" I yelled, my head falling back as I released soft moans from my mouth.

"Let that shit go azure." Jameer spoke, before I relaxed my body feeling myself release.

"Oh my god." I drug, as I squirted closing my legs.

Feeling the vibrator get removed, I let my legs down as I felt my clit pulsate at a slow pace .

Regaining my train of thought, I sat up coming face to face with Jameer.

"You sleepy mama ?" He asked, pulling my body closer to his.

"No, I'm ready go turn the light off." I spoke, walking on my knees over to him.

"You sure ?" He asked, raising his eye brows.

"Yes." I replied, nodding my head as I spoke.

Sending me a head nod, Jameer walked over to the door flicking the light off. Reaching over on my nightstand, I grabbed my LED remote turning the color to blue.

Tossing the remote, I grabbed my phone and went to a certain playlist. Pressing shuffle after my phone hooked up to the speaker, I hit my power button and placed my phone back down.

Feeling Jameer lift my chin, I looked into his eyes. Mushing my lips against his, I closed my eyes. Swiping my tongue across Jameer's bottom lip, I pushed my tongue into his mouth as he opened it. Swirling my tongue around his, I pulled him closer so that we were chest to chest.

"Mhm." Jameer grunted, as he grabbed my waist guiding me to lay on the bed. Finally, the beat to Birthday Sex by Jeremih came in.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙥 𝙢𝙤-𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝

𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩

Looking at Jameer as he hovered over me, I kissed him back as he kissed my lips softly . Closing my eyes, I felt Jameer start to leave open mouth kisses on my neck.

Placing my left hand on the back of his head, I placed my right one on the back of his head. Feeling him start to suck on my neck, I let my lips part a little.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩

Feeling kisses down my neck, to my chest I suddenly felt the warmth of Jameer's mouth on my nipple.

"Oou." I moaned lowly, opening my eyes making eye contact with Jameer. I watched as he flicked his tongue on my right nipple, as he used his other hand to roll my left nipple between his fingers.

𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙒𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

Switching nipples, he lightly nibbled on my left nipple.

𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

Jameer popped my nipple out his mouth, and I watched as he stood up. Watching him pull his briefs down, I watched as his dick sprung out.

Biting my bottom lip, I looked up at Jameer. Grabbing me by my thighs, he slid me to the bottom of the bed.

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄-𝙄-𝙄

Grabbing his dick, Jameer used his tip to rub up and down my slit. Tapping his tip on my clit, Jameer leaned down capturing my lips in a kiss.

Feeling the pressure of his tip, I scrunched my face up a little.

𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣' 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣'

"Focus on me mama." Jameer spoke, taking my tongue into his mouth.

"Mhmm." I moaned into the kiss, as I felt his dick push pass my folds.

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄-𝙄-𝙄

Closing my eyes, I moaned as Jameer started to rock his hips. Feeling the skin and veins of his dick against my walls, I shuddered a little.

"Look at me azure." Jameer said, smacking my thigh as he kept stroking me matching the rhythm of the beat of the song.

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚

𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Fuck Jameer !" I yelled, as I arched my back off the bed. Looking at Jameer, I watched as he bit his lip scrunching his face up.

"Fuck you so tight mama." He said, as he used his thumb to flick my clit.

𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙭

𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙭

(𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡)

Hitting the beat, Jameer hit my G-spot as he stroked me at an angle.

"Shit, right there ." I moaned, my hand moving down to his waist.

"Right here ?" Jameer asked, as he pressed down on my lower stomach, hitting my spot in the process.

"Yes, I'm about to cuuumm." I drug, grinding on his dick as he continued to fuck me at a steady pace.

"Mhm, cum on papa dick zure." He replied, which made my pussy clench around his dick.

𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙭

𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙄𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚, 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚

𝙇𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙂-𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩,

𝙂-𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

Feeling the tightening in my stomach, I fucked Jameer back the best I could as my legs started to shake.

"Give it to me mama." Jameer said, as he looked at me.

"Oh my gooddd, fuck !" I yelled, as I squirted, Jameer continuing to fuck me through my orgasm.

𝙒𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙮

"Mhm, you look so pretty when you cum for papa." He rasped, as he leaned down kissing me.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙨

𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

"You gone nut for me ?" I moaned, as I pulled back.

"Shit, I'm almost there mama." He moaned back, breathing heavy in my ear.

"Mhm, I want you to nut in me papa." I moaned, my hand going around his neck as I clenched.

"Fuck, I'm finna nut." Jameer grunted, as he gripped my hips.

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄-𝙄-𝙄

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I grinded on him slowly as I clenched my muscles. Grabbing Jameer's face, I made him look at me as I grinded on him.

𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣'

𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣'

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄-𝙄-𝙄

Feeling his dick throb in me, I moaned as I felt his warm nut shoot into me.

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄-𝙄-𝙄

"Shit mama." He moaned, using his arms to hold himself up.

"Arch it." Jameer spoke, as he tossed me on all fours. Getting into my arch, I slid my arms behind me and grabbed my ankles.

"I don't wanna see ya back go up unless I'm hurting you." He added as he rubbed down my arch.

"Ok." I replied, looking at the headboard as I faced forward.

Feeling a harsh smack on my ass, I moaned a little before moving my ass side to side.

"Mhm." I heard Jameer hum before I felt him sliding into me.

"Aw fuck." Me and Jameer moaned In sync as he slid Into me.

Neighbors know my name by Trey Songz started to play as he started his strokes.

𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣' 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠-𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙜𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

Pushing my face into the bed, I suppressed a moan as I felt Jameer stretch me out with every stroke.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠-𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧

𝙒𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙

Feeling my head being lifted, I moaned as Jameer pulled my hair.

"Fuck." I moaned, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙

"What's my name ?" Jameer asked, as he picked up his speed.

"Papa." I moaned, trying my best to keep my arch in tact.

"I can't hear you Azure !" He said through clenched teeth, as he smacked my ass.

𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣', 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣', 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣'

"FUCK ! PAPA !" I yelled over the music, as I let my arch fall a little.

"What I say about that arch Azure ?" Jameer asked, as I felt him press his hand in the middle of my back.

"To keep it- shit, to keep it deep." I moaned, as I stumbled over my words.

𝘽𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙣'

"So why I see it fall ?" He asked, stroking me slowly, making me feel everything.

𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

𝙈𝙮, 𝙢𝙮, 𝙢𝙮

"I'm sorry." I hissed, as he slammed into me.

"I know." He mumbled.

𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
(𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨)

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧

"Fuck me back azure, show me who dick this is." Jameer said, smacking my ass twice before rubbing it.

"Aw shit." I moaned as I fucked him back, tossing my ass as the pleasure increased.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

"There you go, fuck me back mama." Jameer moaned, as he matched his thrusts with mines.

𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙜𝙤𝙣' 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣' 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙧

Moving up a little, I tried to move away from the feeling of too much pleasure.

"Where you going love." Jameer said, as he pulled me by my hair. Not being able to say anything, I shook my head as Jameer wrapped his hand around my neck.

"Why you running Azure ?" Jameer asked, as he toyed with my clit while he pounded me.

"I wasn't." I moaned, as I drug my words out with a gasp.

"So you lying." Jameer spoke right next to my ear, before sucking my neck. Applying pressure to the sides of my neck, Jameer used his other hand to rub my clit.

Putting my hand on his lower stomach, I moaned as my stomach tightened.

"Move yo fuckin hand." Jameer gritted, as he nibbled my ear lobe. Not listening, I kept my hand in it's place.

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙩

Jameer grabbed both of my arms, pulling them behind my back as he pulled me closer to his front.

Removing his hand from my neck, he spreaded my legs apart giving himself more access.

Speeding up his pace, Jameer fucked me like the Energizer bunny. Opening my mouth wide, I screamed.

"Fuck, I'm sorry ! I'm s-sorry papa !" I screamed as I scrunched my face up.

"This what you wanted right ." Jameer replied, giving me long deep strokes as he pounded me. Hanging my head back on his shoulder, I moaned as I brung my body down as he went up.

"Shit, I'm finna cum." I moaned, swirling my hips as I clenched.

"This yo dick, you don't tell me what you finna do, do it." Jameer grunted back, as he sped up just a little.

"You feel so good, fuck." I moaned, as my body started to shake.

"Get ya nut love, let it out." Jameer spoke, as he rolled my nipple between his fingers.

Grabbing Jameer's wrist, I let my head fall forward as I was hit with an intense orgasm.

"Mhm, I'm right behind you." Jameer groaned, before I felt his dick jump, and his warm nut ooze into me once again.

Still cumming, I lifted up off of Jameer falling onto the bed. Letting myself cum, I released a heavy breath.

Climbing on top of Jameer, I looked down at him.

Finna slut em out

Leaning down, I kissed his lips before pushing my tongue into his mouth. Sliding my tongue against his, I sucked his tongue into my mouth. Releasing his tongue, I took his bottom lip into my mouth as my top lip went into his.

Grinding my bare pussy against his dick, I wrapped my hand around his neck and applied pressure to the sides.

Lifting my lower half up a little, I grabbed his dick and placed his dick at my entrance. Sliding down onto his dick, I watched as his mouth fell open and his breath transferred from his mouth to mines.

"Shit." I moaned quietly, as I adjusted to him being this deep.

Moving up slowly, I removed my hand from Jameer's neck. Going back down, I sat upright and turned around with his dick inside me. Placing my legs on both sides of jameer, I leaned down and grabbed his ankles.

Twerking on his dick, I moaned as I felt Jameer's hand come in contact with my bare ass.

"Fuck." I moaned, biting my bottom lip as I furrowed my eyebrows. Laying down in an arched position, I put my hands flat against the bed as I threw my ass back on him.

"Shit mama, just like that." Jameer moaned, boosting me as he sent multiple slaps to my ass.

Picking up my pace, I reached my right hand down under me taking Jameer's balls into my hand. Massaging his balls, I slammed my ass down on him again. Bringing my ass up, I clenched my muscles around his tip.

"Mhm, damn." Jameer grunted, as I felt his dick start to throb in me.

"Hmm, you gone nut for me papa ?" I moaned, as I slowly tossed my ass in a circle.

"Fuck Zure." He moaned, both of his hands gripping my ass cheeks.

"Nut for me papa." I moaned, still throwing my ass and massaging his balls.

"You first." Jameer grunted, before grabbing my waist and adjusting me at an angle. Bringing my body back down, I moaned as Jameer hit my spot.

"Oh fuck." I moaned, my muscles contracting around his dick as he kept jabbing at my spot.

"I feel you, you gone cum for papa ?" Jameer spoke, as he gripped my waist.

"Yesss, I'm cuming !" I yelled, as I felt my stomach tighten. Receiving a few more strokes , I moaned as I released on Jameer's dick.

"Fuck, I'm finna nut." Jameer moaned, before I felt his dick jump, and shortly after his warm nut entered me.

Lifting my body up, I planted my feet on either side of Jameer and lifted my body a little. Allowing his dick to fall out of me, I sat back down. Leaning my body down, I pressed my lips against Jameer's.

Sloppily kissing each other, I moaned as I felt Jameer's dick harden against my pussy. Leaning my lower half up, I rubbed Jameer's dick against my slit before letting it slide into my entrance. Sitting down on his dick, I listened to him as he groaned.

Sitting up straight, I looked down at Jameer as he looked up at me. Planting my feet firmly on the sides of his body, I slowly leaned on my tippy toes.

Sliding up a little, I clenched before going back down. Sliding up and down his dick, I moaned as he grabbed my neck. Listening to the sounds of Jameer going in and out of me, I moaned before looking down at him.

"Fuuccck." I moaned, speeding up a little. Placing my hand around Jameer's neck, I applied pressure as I continued bouncing up and down.

"Damn Azure, fuck !" Jameer moaned loudly, as he slapped my ass and gripped it with his left hand. Pulling me down so that we were face to face, Jameer crashed his lips into mines.

Moaning into his mouth as I continued riding, I pulled back a little and grabbed Jameer's face making him look at me.

"Fuck, oh- open your mouth." I spoke, my face hovering above his. Looking at Jameer as he parted his lips, and held his mouth open I let spit fall out my mouth into his. Leaning down, I reattached our lips. Sticking my tongue down Jameer's throat, I moaned into his mouth as I squirted once again.

Leaning up, I placed my hands on Jameer's chest. Looking down at him, I rolled my hips counter clockwise slowly as I stared at him with my mouth wide open.

Stopping mid roll, I reversed and went clockwise, as I felt Jameer's dick in my stomach.

Changing my pace, I started to throw my ass into Jameer's lap, as he gripped my thighs.

"Fuck, who dick this is Azure." Jameer asked, as he started to fuck me from underneath.

"Mi-Minnnes." I drug, as I matched his strokes.

"Show me this yo dick." He said, speeding up prompting me to match his strokes.

"OH SHIT." I yelled, as Jameer damn near knocked my cervix out the frame.

"Nope, take yo dick." Jameer grunted, as he held me up, fucking me faster from the bottom.

"Papa I'm about to cum, shit." I moaned, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Let it go, cum all yo dick mama." Jameer replied, as he fucked me through my orgasm that was quickly approaching. Feeling the strong knots in my stomach, I let my body fall forward onto Jameer as I felt my body start to tremble.

Slowing his strokes down, Jameer slowly pumped in and out of me as I squirted all over him again.

"Oh my god." I whimpered, my legs shaking as I came down from my high.

"Shit." Jameer grunted, before I felt his seeds spill into me. Moving up a little, I reached back and slid Jameer's dick out of me.

Rolling off of him, I laid on my stomach trying my best to catch my breath.

*a few minutes later*

Hearing Jameer walk over, I was met with kisses being placed on my shoulder.

Rolling me over, Jameer looked down at me.

"You alright boo ?" Jameer asked, pulling me to sit up.

"Yes, I'm tired." I replied, nodding my head.

"Well I need you to pee and wash ya self off." Jameer replied, picking me up.

Laying my head on his shoulder, I spoke.

"I need some ice." I blurted, placing my hand over my vagina to stop it from rubbing against his skin as he walked.

"You swole ?" Jameer asked, as we entered the bathroom.

"In a good way, but yes." I replied, nodding my head as he sat me on the toilet seat.

Releasing my bladder, I hissed as the pee came out.

"I didn't go too hard did I ?" Jameer asked, looking over at me as he turned the shower water on.

"No, my walls are sensitive from the friction of us going raw.". I explained, shaking my head.

"Alright, let's get In the shower." Jameer said, picking me up off the toilet and flushing it.

After much deprivation . 😩😂

Thoughts ??

Rate my scene 1-10 . 😭

-Introvert outt !! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Vote, comment, and share .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.6K 30
" ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ"
128K 4.4K 36
โ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ ๐กโž
14.4K 909 13
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ"
480K 18K 32
"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ" -๐€ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง