The Crimson Raiu of Inazuma

By Kazitski

A man was made by the rage of war, someone to be feared among the living, he's as fast as the wind and if you... More

๐Ÿญ | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ช
๐Ÿฎ | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ
๐Ÿฏ | ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง
๐Ÿฐ | ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ
๐Ÿฑ | ๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–
๐Ÿญ๐—ซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ | ๐™€๐™ž ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐Ÿญ๐—ซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–
๐Ÿญ๐˜…๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต | ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™–๐™ง ๐™’๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š?
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„

๐Ÿฒ | ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

732 22 4
By Kazitski

Opening:

(A/N: Completely replace Aether with Izuku and Ayaka with Ei. All of the scenes that have the Plane of Euthymia replace it with the Cataclysm and like the destruction of Khaenri'ah. Replace Kazuha with Tomo. In some of the scenes where Ayaka is shown replace her with Ayato. The Inazuma soldiers are the Midoriya clan and they were fighting in the Cataclysm. Replace Ei where she was fighting Aether with the Unknown God fighting Makoto. That's all!!)

--------------------

We start the chapter when we last left from the opening of Chapter 1 when Izuku arrived to inform Ei and Yae that there is a Clan Meeting. A door opened and inside the room were the head members of each clan that are in Inazuma.

Kamisato Kenji - Clan head of the Kamisato

The Kamisato Clan is an Inazuman clan that serves the Inazuma Shogunate, with the current head being Kamisato Kenji the husband of Kamisato Kayo. Kamisato Kenji also is in charge of the Yashiro Commission, the Shuumatsuban, and the Komore Teahouse. 

--------------------

Kujou Takayuki - Clan head of the Kujou

The Kujou Clan is a clan that serves the Raiden Shogun, heading the Tenryou Commission. The clan includes branch families, such as the Takastukasa. They are generally regarded as the most loyal and powerful of the major families supporting the Shogun's rule.

--------------------

Hiiragi Shinsuke - Clan head of the Hiiragi

The Hiiragi Clan is a clan that serves Ei.  They are the head of the Kanjou Commission. Their estate is situated on the Ritou peninsula of Narakumi Island.

--------------------

Sangonomiya Kaori - Clan head of the Sangonomiya

(A/N: OKAY WAIT!! I know that the picture is Chika Fujiwara from Kaguya-sama Love is War, I just couldn't find any pictures of Kokomi's mother and they were no fan arts of her so I just opted to find fan art of Chika dressed up as Kokomi.)

The Sangonomiya Clan is one of the major noble clans of Inazuma. Historically, they were on relatively poor terms with the Shogun and her government, having fought against her in an unnamed war that resulted in their loss when the Raiden Shogun supposedly killed their serpent god, Orobashi. But with the help of Izuku and the Midoriya clan, they have fixed the issue.

--------------------

The clan heads all stood up and bowed to their Archon as they all went to their seats. Baal was sitting in the front to her left was Yae the Clan head of the Hakushin. To Baal's right was Izuku the Clan head of the Midoriya, next to him were Hiirage and Sangonomiya. On Yae's side were Kamisato and Kujou. Baal nodded her head signifying the meeting has started.

"For starters, Kenji-san and Takayuki-san how is our military strength?" Izuku inquired as he looked at his other two generals of their military strength in Inazuma. 

Kenji and Takayuki looked at each other and they have started to emit a dark aura as they stared at each other. Kenji looked at Izuku and gave him a smug smile, "Oh you don't have to worry Izuku. The Kamisato's military strength has been going strong and we have doubled our numbers in the last few years. And it can be said for our subordinate branch the Kaedehara clan" He smugly said and wanted to piss off Takayuki.

The Kamisato Clan and Kujou Clan had always been in rivalry towards their military strength. Every time when there is a meeting between clans The Kamisato and Kujou clans would always brag and show off their military strength and it would make the meetings so annoying.

Takayuki gained a tick mark from the Kamisato brat's statement. "Tch! Are they loyal to the Raiden Shogun? Can they fight for two straight days?" And they have started to argue as Kenji was forcing his smile and itching to unsheath his sword and fight the old Kujou clan head. The other members looked at the two with amusement except for Izuku, Kaori, and Shinsuke as they were tired from their antics.

Yae was trying her best not to outright laugh at what she is witnessing and looked at Izuku and mouthed something to him, "Did you have to deal with this before?" Izuku nodded and sighed in exasperation. With the Raiden Shogun as Ei was in control, looked at the two clan heads arguing with a blank face 'S-should I let the puppet take in control for this?'

Izuku had enough and slammed his fist to the table, stopping the arguing as they both sat straight, afraid of The Crimson Raiu's wrath. "Okay! It seems our military strength is doing fine." Kenji and Takayuki flinched at how Izuku was staring through their souls.

Kaori raised her hand a little as she wanted to address something, "If I might add the men you send to retrieve the Bloodbranch Coral was successful Izuku-san." Kaori joyfully said while clasping her hands, "Though they requested that a party should be made for them." She giggled playfully.

Izuku chuckled a bit at the request but accepted it with kindness, "They deserve it. Oh and Kaori-san can me and Yuuma speak privately to you after this?" He said with seriousness in his voice. Kaori tilted her head, curious as to why but nodded nonetheless.

"Shinsuke-san how are our borders? And the ships from Liyue, are they doing their end of the bargain?" Yae, ask's Hiiragi Shinsuke the head of the Hiiragi clan and the one who manages Inazuma's finances, customs, and borders.

"The borders are doing fine Miko-sama, they have been protecting Inazuma borders for years now and they said that it was getting bored as there have been no enemies for quite some time." Shinsuke answered with a chuckle, "Ah yes the contract we have formed over in Liyue has been doing good and they are doing their end of the bargain. The minerals that we requested were given here and they are authentic as they can be, we have already given what they have requested as well." He continued.

Shinsuke looked conflicted for a second as he wanted to say something and the Raiden Shogun noticed this, "What's wrong Hiiragi-san?" Shinsuke got startled but sighed and said what was the problem.

"The next shipments will be quite delayed as a sea monster has been roaming around in Liyue." Shinsuke sighed as he broke the news for the next few shipments that will be delayed but in 20 years in time, a pirate woman in a bright red sleeveless qipao dress will defeat this sea monster.

Everyone was quite shocked at the news, "It's alright... maybe we can just take another route?" The Raiden Shogun queried, thinking of another route for the minerals to be delivered.

"Maybe we can take it through Sumeru?" Kenji suggested, everyone seemed to agree, Kenji looked at Takayuki and smugly smiled at him and pissed off the Kujou. And another fight started between the two as they sighed in annoyance and continued their meeting.

---------------------

After the meeting was done Ei and Yae headed back to the Tenshukaku, the other clan heads going back to their respective clans with only Kaori left as she was requested for a private meeting with the Midoriya clan head and his son. "So what did you two want to talk about Izuku-san?"

"Please hear us out on this Kaori-san..." Izuku softly said and gestured for Yuuma to explain to the Sangonomiya clan head.

Yuuma cleared his breath and started explaining, "I have found some crucial information about Orobashi-sama's death..." Kaori's eyes widened and took more of a serious look rather than her carefree attitude, "from traversing around Ekonomiya and asking people around from Sumeru, they all speculated that Orobashi-sama's death was forced upon by..." Yuuma stopped as he was scared of saying it but...

"Celestia... Celestia killed Orobashi-sama because of him not participating in the Archon war." Izuku continued for his son, Kaori was shocked by the explanation but she was skeptical about the explanation, "I know you're skeptical and we don't know if this is true or not but I can tell in my experience that Celestia has a part in all of this Kaori-san... Celestia then made a reason for... Baal-sama to make a war between Orobashi-sama but Orobashi-sama knew all of this so he sacrificed himself for the people of Ekonomiya, so they can live."

At this point, Kaori was sobbing at the truth of her lord's death, for all this time she blamed the Electro Archon for killing Orobashi because she thought that they waging war on him for power but it was wrong. "O-Orobashi-sama..."

Izuku looked softly at the girl and could tell that she was in pain and regretting some things, "Yuuma-kun can you escort her to Watatsumi Island?" He asked his son who nodded and started to walk away from the room.

"T-thank y-you for telling me this... Izuku-san, Yuuma-san." She said while closing the door.

Izuku sighed and got up from his seat and began cleaning the meeting room. He was about to leave when suddenly Kenji and Kaso Kamisato walked in, the Oni raised an eyebrow at their arrival but welcomed them in, saying that they have something to say to him. "So what do you want to speak about?"

"Izuku-san... we want you to be the godfather of our son." They both said at the same time.

--------------------

Ending:

(A/N: YO! Okay first off, I know that this chapter is shorter than the last 2 chapters it's because I don't know what really to explain further... I just wanted to make some little hints on what is happening outside of Inazuma and what are the changes of Izuku existing in the Genshin Impact world.)

(A/N: If you liked this chapter, leave a vote and a comment!)

Bah-Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 129 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
148K 3.9K 100
(COMPLETE) (BOOK 1 OF MIRROR SERIES) (BOOK 2 -SHADOW) . . . Rin's like the barely shining moon that only slightly lights up your dark surroundi...
13.9K 483 23
Among The Seven, The Raiden Shogun had a son named Kunimitsu. He was the Prince of Inazuma and the second most powerful being in the nation, wielder...
283 17 5
"Traveler I'm afraid we'll have to leave your companion out of the domain, as I can sense a lot of Abyssal energy circulating through the domain, and...