Jimimxbts Ao3 Smuts [18+]

By fluffymochiko989

Just a bunch of smut stories that i found on ao3 containing bottom jimin More

behind the scenes [ VMIN ]
It's What I Need [JIKOOK]
Santa's little toy [MINJOON]
Punishment [YOONMIN]
Innocence Lost [JINMIN]
School trip [ BTS X JIMIN ]
It's A Royal Thing [VMIN]
Cinder-jimin : One night only [JIKOOK]

All Tied Up [JIHOPE]

2.7K 28 1
By fluffymochiko989

Author:
Shadowfics

On ao3

Summary:

Jimin confesses that he wants to get tied up. Hoseok is more than willing to do that...

Notes:

In response to a prompt by Anonymous in the bottom_jm_fest collection.

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

After every concert, Jimin rests on his bed, and has late night conversations with his hyung, and eternal roommate, Hoseok.

Sometimes they talk about silly things, other times they have deep conversations, and other times….they just talk about sex. They have a very open relationship with each other, and often share stories of their sex lives.

Well, they are members of the most famous group of the world at the moment, so they barely have time to sleep around.

Those two enjoy sleeping with each other a lot, however. Jimin and Hoseok aren't  in a proper relationship with each other. They just hook up when they are horny, and giggle about it the next day.

Sometimes, while cuddling, they'll jerk each other off. Other times, Jimin will sit at the edge of the bed and give Hoseok a very mind blowing blow-job. Hoseok loves Jimin’s plump lips wrapped around his cock.

Other times when they feel a little spontaneous, they’ll fool around at the dance studio. It all started when Hoseok literally eye-fucked Jimin, watching him through the mirror, which lead to them fucking against the studio walls.

Jimin’s angelic moans echoed all over the dance studio, which made the whole situation even more lewd.

In general, they have experimented a lot together through the years but their sex, is always pretty tender. Hoseok is always gentle while fucking Jimin, not wanting to cross the line or make him uncomfortable.

Until one day, Jimin confesses that he wants to try something new, and spikes his interest.

‘‘Hyung, what did you think about our outfits today? Didn’t i look pretty?’’ Jimin asks in a cute voice, batting his eyelashes at Hoseok, that is opposite of him. Both of them are laying on their sides, in each single bed.

Sometimes, when they feel too clingy, they’ll move their beds and interlock them together.

‘‘Of course, you’re always pretty, Jimin-ah,’’ Hoseok responds with a genuine smile on his face, making Jimin smile back. ‘‘B-but hyung, you always say that.’’

‘‘Because it’s true~i’m sure our fans loved it as well,," Hoseok continues to praise Jimin endlessly, making the youngest blush, his chubby cheeks becoming rosy again.

Jimin has a silly habit when it comes to his Hobi hyung; he blushes very easily to any of his praises or actions. And of course Hoseok teases him endlessly afterwards or coos at him.

Because how can he resist Jimin's cuteness?

"Um, so, hyung, about the harness-" Jimin continues talking about their stage outfits, Hoseok listening to him carefully. "I really liked the feeling, you know, um...I liked...feeling like I was tied up, bound do you know what i-"

Hoseok just lets out a soft chuckle, "Why, do you want to get tied up, Jiminie?"

"What? No, I mean-" Jimin is furiously blushing again, internally cursing at himself for being so obvious. "Maybe...maybe, can we try it out, hyung?"

Jimin is looking at Hoseok with puppy eyes now, his chubby cheeks that are flushed red making him look even cuter.

"I guess we could?" Hoseok shrugs with a tired sigh, Jimin slightly pouting at him, "Hyung! You don't look so excited! Why? I...told you, I want you to tie me up and use me as you like, okay?"

"Oh my, don't say it like that, Jimin ah. I might just pounce on you right now-" Hoseok is merely teasing Jimin, loving his cute reactions and whines. "If you're serious about this, we can try it someday. I'll buy some pretty handcuffs for you, hm? Would you like that?"

"Y..yes, hyung! Buy the handcuffs and...maybe, blindfolds too?" Jimin suggests in a small voice, feeling extremely shy again. "I want you to blindfold me as well-"

"Okay, deal." Hoseok is just a little too tired to think at the moment, but the thought of his pretty Jimin being all tied up and blindfolded definitely woken things in him.

On a day where they were less busy, he'd make Jimin's wish come true.

+++

The next few days pass normally for everyone. They continue rehearsing and promoting their new comeback and work hard as usual.

Once they were done with their promotion schedule, they were granted a few days to rest. Most members visited their hometowns and rested with friends or families.

Though Jimin and Hoseok remain in the dorms instead.

Hoseokie hyung 💗

hey jimin guess what hyung bought for you?

Park Jiminie 😚

What? Something for me?

Hoseokie hyung 💗

Come to our room and you'll see the surprise

With Hoseok’s very intriguing suggestion, Jimin ends up in their dorm, to their shared room.

Once he opens the door, he can see his roommate, on his bed, and next to him is the surprise. A pair of faux fur lined handcuffs and a blindfold to complete the set. Since this will be their first time trying out bondage, Hoseok ended up buying something light.

The handcuffs aren’t that extreme and are perfect to wrap around Jimin’s dainty wrists. The elastic eye mask that works as a blindfold is also perfect for a total black out, and heighten Jimin’s senses.

‘‘H-hyung,’’ Jimin slowly walks into the room, a faint blush starting to spread across his cheeks, ‘‘Did you buy the items after all?’’

Hoseok lets out a soft giggle, finding Jimin’s reactions the cutest, ‘‘I think this will be the perfect introduction for us, Jiminie. C’mere,’’ Hoseok makes a gesture to Jimin to join him on the bed, and so, Jimin shyly walks towards him.

He sits dangerously close to his roommate, and Hoseok just smiles at him. Hoseok always smiles brightly at him, because he can’t help it. He finds Jimin’s whole existence the cutest in any situation.

‘‘We are all alone, Jiminie, so why don’t we start?’’ Hoseok suggests eagerly, making Jimin even shyer, ‘‘Oh, sure…okay,’’ He is not nervous, just a little shy. This will be his first time getting tied up, bound, blindfolfed. He feels excited and is eager to get used by his Hoseok hyung again.

‘‘Take off your clothes,’’ Hoseok gently commands, but then decides he wants to do it for Jimin instead, ‘‘Or should i do it for you, baby?’’

Jimin feels special whenever Hoseok calls him baby. He is Hoseok’s baby, yes.

‘‘Y-you do it, hyung. I’ve made myself pretty f-for you, hyung,’’ Jimin gives Hoseok the permission, and Hoseok’s hands eagerly wander up to undress the youngest.

Jimin obediently raises his arms, and Hoseok quickly removes the oversized hoodie he was wearing, leaving his chest exposed.

Hoseok continues and rapidly slides down his black jeans, leaving Jimin with his panties on. This is Jimin’s surprise…

Jimin often wears lace or silk panties when he hooks up with Hoseok, because he wants to look pretty for him. Hoseok praises him and calls him pretty, which is a plus for Jimin. And of course, Jimin looks gorgeous in them.

‘‘Ohhh, is my pretty Jiminie wearing panties today? Did you prepare all this for me?’’ There is a small smirk to Hoseok’s face, making Jimin’s cheeks redden, ‘‘Y-yeah, wanted to be pretty for hyung…’’ He admits shyly, making Hoseok giggle.

Through the silk white panties Jimin is wearing, Hoseok can see an evident bulge. He decides to caress his plush thighs, and then tease Jimin for his bulge. ‘‘Are you getting excited already, Jiminie?’’

‘‘Well, i…’’ Jimin doesn’t know what to say from his shyness. Yes, he is very excited to get tied up and get used by Hoseok.

‘‘Well, now that you’re almost naked, lie down on the bed for me, Jiminie. I’ll tie you up now, hm?’’ Hoseok instructs Jimin and gently pushes Jimin to lie back on the bed. Jimin obediently follows his instruction and lies against the pillow of Hoseok’s bed.

Jimin looks so pretty lying on his bed, that Hoseok can’t help but feel excitement as well. He can already imagine how pretty Jimin will look, all tied up and blindfolded for him.

‘‘Now, come up to me and turn around,’’ Hoseok instructs again and Jimin cutely comes up and turns his back. Hoseok brings the padded cuffs and grabs Jimin’s wrists so he can line each cuff to each wrist.

‘‘Does it feel alright, Jimin?’’ Hoseok gently asks, once he is done hand cuffing Jimin. His wrists look perfect with the cuffs on, pinned behind his back, ready to get used.

‘‘Y-yes, feels alright, hyung,’’ Jimin confirms, making Hoseok smile, ‘‘Okayy, well, before we begin, let’s try out the blindfold as well.’’

Hoseok brings out the blindfold and covers Jimin’s eyes with it. ‘‘O-oh, it’s really dark!’’ Jimin admits in amazement, making Hoseok chuckle. ‘‘Ah, you really have a small face, Jiminie. The mask looks so big on you!’’

Hoseok can’t help but coo at the sight. The blindfold looks way too big while covering Jimin’s small face, but hey, at least it works.

Now, Jimin has no control. Hoseok can do whatever he wants with him…

‘‘Mm, lay down again, Jiminie. I want to see you again, now that you’re all tied up and blindfolded,’’ Hoseok gently turns Jimin around, and pushes him down, now his back against the pillows.

Jimin looks so perfect like this. The big mask covering his doe eyes, his plump pouty lips, his tiny nose struggling to hide under the blindfold.

And his godlike sculpted body. Jimin has a muscular yet delicate body that Hoseok loves. His toned thighs that are perfect for marking, his brown nipples that he loves to tease with his mouth, his round ass that makes him go crazy every time he pounds him, his cute little cock……

Hoseok can go on and on about Jimin’s perfect body. But oh well, now, all he can do is cherish it, and worship it.

‘‘My Jiminie is so pretty,’’ Hoseok crawls near Jimin, and his eager hands wander all over, feeling him up. He first grazes over his nipples with his fingers, pinching them and then using his mouth. His hot tongue swirls around the hardened nub, as he twists the other.

Jimin squirms and moans under his touch, arching his back, as Hoseok worships his perky nipples. Now that Jimin is blindfolded and bound, he feels like the pleasure he is receiving is too much, more than before! He feels like he can cum just by having his nipples licked…

‘‘Ah…hyung..i can’t…don’t tease me…’’ Jimin whines cutely, making Hoseok chuckle, ‘‘I guess my Jiminie is too sensitive now that he’s blindfolded,’’ Hoseok pulls his mouth away, admiring all the red marks that had formed around Jimin’s nipples.

His mouth travels down and leaves soft kisses on Jimin’s tummy, until he reaches his cute little cock, well, clothed cock. Jimin gasps when he feels Hoseok rubbing him through his panties, teasing him again.

‘‘Are you eager to cum, Jiminie?’’ Hoseok coos at Jimin teasingly, as he continues to tease him. Before Jimin has the time to protest, Hoseok has already slid down the silk panties Jimin’s wearing.

He wants to play with Jimin’s cute little cock before he fucks him. And so, he continues to stroke his small cock, palming it with one hand, making Jimin whine and moan his name again.

‘‘Hyuung, hyung…please…’’ It is what Jimin keeps saying as Hoseok mercilessly jerks him off, loving all of Jimin’s cute sounds. Hoseok can already see Jimin’s small face becoming flushed, his plump lips parting, as cute whines escape.

As Hoseok continues stroking Jimin’s cock in a fast pace, he can feel some precum dripping in his hands. It is pretty easy to make Jimin cum, because Jimin…has always been very sensitive. And now that he is blindfolded, things are worse for him.

‘‘You can cum if you want, Jiminie. Do it, and i’ll make you cum again later,’’ Hoseok says, making Jimin squeal from the stimulation. ‘‘H-hyung!’’ His whole body is shaking, as he releases all over Hoseok’s hands.

Hoseok giggles as he sees all the mess his baby has created. ‘‘Want to taste yourself, Jiminie?’’

Jimin cutely nods and so, Hoseok goes up to him and brings his slick coated fingers up to Jimin’s plump lips, ‘‘Open up and suck,’’

Jimin obediently opens his lips, his whole body still flushed, and starts to suck on Hoseok’s slim fingers.

‘‘Mm, do you like your own taste?’’ Hoseok teases Jimin, as he sees his tiny head bopping up and down, his sinful lips wrapped around his fingers, sucking on them so eagerly.

Jimin feels quite dirty while tasting his own cum, but he also feels…very turned to suck on Hoseok’s fingers while being blindfolded. His whole body’s on fire, and he feels like he can’t breathe. It’s too hot in the room…

And they haven’t even started.

‘‘Good boy,’’ Hoseok cutely pats Jimin’s head, as he pulls out his fingers, and gives him a peck on the lips. He is already rock hard beneath his jeans, after watching Jimin suck on his fingers so cutely. He has…an addiction to Jimin’s sinful lips after all.

The man can’t help it!

Perhaps, another day, he will let Jimin suck his cock while being blindfolded. But today…is Jimin’s day.

‘‘Now, shallwe begin?’’ Hoseok suggests, too eager to fuck and pound Jimin already. Jimin nods and gives him permission, ‘‘I’m all yours, hyung, please…f-fuck me,’’

Hoseok almost growls from his excitement, and gently grabs his body and turns him around. Now Jimin is laying on his stomach with his ass up, wrists pinned to his back, and face shoved against a soft pillow.

‘‘If you feel uncomfortable or want to stop, let me know, okay?’’ Hoseok says, as he grabs a bottle of lube from the cabinet and places it on the bed. Jimin nods, ‘‘Okay, hyung!’’

Hoseok smiles and nestles closer to Jimin, as he starts to undress himself. He rapidly takes off his shirt and slides down his jeans, throwing them to the floor. He will tidy things up once everything is over…

But now, it is not the time to think about tidyness.

He quickly removes his black boxers and gives his cock a few strokes. He is already hard, throbbing to pound his pretty Jimin.

And so, when he’s ready, he spreads the lube on his cock, and then, he crawls near Jimin and spreads his plump ass cheeks doing the same.

Jimin gasps as he feels the cold liquid spread at his pink entrance, and it gets worse when Hoseok starts to play, rubbing against his rim. ‘‘Is your hole ready for me, Jiminie?’’

Jimin just lets out a whiny moan, as Hoseok continues to finger Jimin, wanting to widen him up, and make the penetration smoother for both. The sight is very hot for Hoseok, seeing his long slim fingers penetrate Jimin’s tiny little hole.

Hoseok loves eating Jimin’s ass as well, but today, he wants to be rougher with him, and focus on the penetration.

‘‘H-hyung, please…no more! Want you inside!’’ And with Jimin’s cute whines, how can he not do as Jimin wants?

‘‘Oh my, you’re being so whiny,’’ Hoseok giggles at his whines, and then sees Jimin cutely wiggling his butt from his eagerness, ‘‘Pound me! Please!’’

‘‘Okay, okay,’’ Hoseok gives Jimin’s ass a gentle pat, and crawls close to him again. ‘‘Okay, here we go,’’ He gives his wet cock a few more strokes, and prepares for the penetration. He grabs Jimin’s plump flesh and spreads his ass cheeks again, revealing his tight entrance.

His cock head smoothly penetrates the pink rim, already starting to stretch around it. Hoseok groans as he pushes inside him, and Jimin moans, ‘‘A-ah…hyung, i…’’

Jimin is used to Hoseok’s length. Hoseok is not as big as other members, but he is good with his hips, and can satisfy Jimin in no time. Jimin loves Hoseok’s cock, and doesn’t care about the average size it has.

Now, he can feel his length, fully inside him, trying to squeeze into his walls.

‘‘Everything okay, Jiminie?’’ Hoseok asks, before he starts moving his hips, with his hands wrapped around Jimin’s waist. ‘‘Y-yea, i’m alright. Please move, hyungie!’’

Hoseok lets out a chuckle, and finally moves, starting to thrust into Jimin’s tight hole. ‘‘Fuck,’’ It feels so good to be inside Jimin again, especially now that he is all bound and restrained. Hoseok loves seeing his cock disappear into Jimin’s tiny hole. He loves Jimin’s cute moans.

And now, he loves seeing him with his head shoved into the pillow, wrists pinned to the back, cute ass bouncing with each thrust.

‘‘Hyung…hyung…feels good…mm..continue…’’ Jimin continues to moan for Hoseok repeatedly, as his cuffed wrists bounce with each thrust behind his back, begging for some support. Jimin has no support whatsoever, and he loves it.

He can’t see, or touch Hoseok. Hoseok can only touch him and see him.

And so, Hoseok grabs Jimin’s cuffed wrists and fucks into him harder, in a rougher pace, just the way Jimin wants it.

‘‘Fuck, your little hole feels so good, Jiminie. Even better now that my baby is all tied up, hm?’’ Hoseok groans and lowers his body down, wanting to feel Jimin even closer to him. He continues with harsh thrusts, and his lips find Jimin’s flesh.

‘‘Hyung…hyung…please..!’’ Jimin is a whimpering mess, repeatedly chanting Hoseok’s name, as Hoseok pounds him, and planting open-mouthed kisses on his flushed skin, nibbling on his shoulders.

He reaches deeper and deeper into Jimin, as he continues in the usual rough space. Jimin’s angelic moans echoed all over in their shared bedroom, along with the rattling of the padded cuffs, and the bed creaking.

‘‘Oh fuck, Jimin-ah, i think i’m close—but let me help you out first, hm?’’ Hoseok announces, as he lowers his body down again. One sneaky hand slips in between Jimin’s legs, and starts to palm his little cock.

Jimin squeals, as Hoseok continues to fuck into him roughly, but also palming his cock. Hoseok’s mission is to make Jimin cum again, but also to cum inside him.

‘‘Are you close, Jiminie? Let’s cum together, baby,’’ Hoseok murmurs against Jimin’s flushed skin, nibbling on it again. ‘‘Yes, yes!’’ Jimin just cries out, feeling overstimulated by the eldest.

He is getting roughly pounded by Hoseok, while also having his cock played with. Oh, and not to mention how it feels to be blindfolded and tied up while getting…overstimulated.

Hoseok’s pace also becomes sloppy quite fast. He can feel Jimin’s hole clenching around him, and with one last thrust, he releases his warm cum inside him, making Jimin squeal.

‘‘Fuck,’’ Hoseok collapses on top of Jimin’s bound body, that was slightly shaking. He has also released, staining their bed sheets with his cum again.

‘‘Did you like it, Jimin?’’ Hoseok wonders, as he remains on top of his flushed body.

While Jimin is panting, covered in sweat, feeling all of his cum dripping inside his tiny hole. He feels tired, but also overjoyed. He definitely wants to try this out again someday!

‘‘Y-yea, was good, hyung,’’ Jimin replies in a small shaky voice, and tries to turn around and hug Hoseok, but he can’t. His wrists are handcuffed, and he fails to touch him.

Hoseok just laughs at his failed attempt and removes his body from his. He quickly unties the handcuffs from Jimin’s wrists, and gently removes the blindfold as well.

He smiles when he meets with Jimin’s eyes again.

Jimin shyly smiles back at him, and can’t help but hide in his arms from his shyness.

‘‘Hyung! I loved it! When can we do it again?’’ He asks, as he nuzzles against Hoseok’s glistening chest.

Hoseok just coos at him and caresses his naked back, ‘‘Jimin-ah, we just finished. Maybe we should rest for now. We have dance practice tomorrow, remember?’’ He scolds Jimin in a cute and gentle way.

When they hook up, they never go for it for many rounds, because Hoseok doesn’t want to exhaust his or Jimin’s body.

‘‘Hyung, why are you suddenly so strict?’’ Jimin giggles, as he pulls away from his embrace, ‘‘Let’s cuddle then! Promise me that we’ll do this again though?’’ Jimin waits for an answer, looking up to Hoseok with puppy eyes.

The puppy eyes that Hoseok can’t say no to…

‘‘Of course we’ll do it again, silly. You’re the one that wanted to try it out after all,’’ Hoseok replies, as he falls back on the bed, Jimin cutely scooting next to him, now resting in his arms, ‘‘Next time, can it be real handcuffs? I’ve seen some cute heart-shaped ones! I want them, hyung!’’

Jimin’s eyes are shining from excitement.

And Hoseok finds him adorable, even if they have just finished fucking.

‘‘Sure, hyung will find some heart-shaped handcuffs for you. Anything for my pretty Jiminie,’’

That was a promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
256K 24.6K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
965K 40.5K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
877K 40.6K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one