Enraged: Rise Of The Lycan Qu...

By Tangotkt

Wynter is an 18 year old girl born from a powerful family where her parents are the famous King and Queen of... More

Enraged: The rise of the Lycan Queen
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 17

4.6K 143 5
By Tangotkt

Wynter's POV

"-what is your definition of your perfect mate?" I ask Arseni not bothering to react to his compliment though my stomach was heating because of the butterflies flying around in there.

I don't want him to know he has an effect on me, the same way I hid my heartbreak is the same way I'll hide the happiness that comes with that complement. I never missed how he was looking at me, shamelessly eye fucking me from head to toe.

"What do you mean?" He says acting all stupid. That is if he is acting.

"You know what I mean. One minute you're trying by every means to make me feel bad for being-" I pause not sure if I should say that because he already proved not to want me. "You know what. The next thing you are preventing me from leaving and I'm not even going to try to fight you. You're the Prince right?" She continues.

"That is more words I've heard you ever say." He said, why the hell would he say that as if I'm joking right now?

"Do you know the functions of a vagina?" I asked.

"Wha- I'm confused." He says.

"You did biology right?" He hesitantly nods. "Good so you know a vagina can have people coming out of it and a penis but still function. And a penis' job is to transfer sperm but also penetrate through the vagina to open it and get it ready for birth but it does it in a painful way. That is what you are, a damn dick that only brings pain but every stupid girl wants." I say and for the first time, I see an actual reaction. He was shocked at what I said. I didn't miss the snicker on one of the guards which made him turn to look at him.

When he looked back at me he wore a little smile, I expected him to be mad, he's not mad.

"Beauty and brains, I like it. Baby if I'm a dick then that only means I bring extreme pleasure too, wouldn't you like to find out?" He says stepping a little closer.

"No, but maybe Mila is around." His face scrunched up at my words.

"Mila is not my mate Wynter." He says. Everytime he says my name my knees feel weak. Oh Moon Goddess make it stop!

"You sure don't act like it." I say. He lets out an exasperated sigh.

"Look, Mila is my friend and we've been friends for a long time. I have no feelings for her whatsoever, she was only pretending to be my girlfriend around you people to keep all those annoying human girls away. I've never even been sexually involved with her." He explained. I felt my chest getting warm but then I remembered something.

"Then why did you say all of those things?" My voice came out as needy and desperate it made me want to facepalm myself right in this instance.

"I didn't mean those things, I had to make you hate me because... I can't tell you why yet but I regretted every word I said believe me." He said leaning on the balcony. His expression showed hurt and regret but how do I not know he isn't lying?

"I don't believe you..." I say and he turns to me. "Or maybe I do, I don't know but I do know one thing. If you didn't know I was a princess I would still be worth nothing to you." I say.

"I never said-" I don't let him finish his lie.

"Do you seriously think lying is the best option right now?" I say to him. "I may not speak up for myself sometimes but I'm not an idiot. I know for a fact all my life has revolved on who my parents are, who my brothers were. No one ever gives me a second glance unless they hear I'm a Verlice or Autumn and Ilari are my brothers. Am I wrong?"

He looked like he wanted to answer but hesitates.

"Exactly Arseni, how can I really believe that you didn't mean that? I'd say you fear my Dad but you're too arrogant and cocky for that, but for whatever reason, I hope you know the pain you made me go through. Maybe I'm not emotionally strong like my parents but physically, I'm definitely not some damn omega." I say feeling the tears wanting to come out but fight it back.

"I'm really sorry, I wish I could turn back the time. I hate myself for making you feel like that." He says.

"Me too. We're going to be here in two weeks, I hope you this time you keep you distance." I say and take a deep breath trying to get my feelings together. "Have a great evening Prince Arseni." I say and start walking back inside.

When I was back inside my eyes locked with Mom's and immediately I knew she knows something was up. Trying to ignore her, I searched for Quincy and I saw she was still with Eriks and I decided to join them. What else can I do?

I walk over to them and realised how close they are. Since I was still fuming, I grabbed Eriks' drink and gulped it down in one sip. Damn it was strong.

"Whoa there little missy. Have you ever even drank alcohol? That wasn't for beginners." He says.

"What are you guys talking about?" I say.

"You don't want to know that but I do want to know what you and Arseni were talking about. I let you go outside because I knew that's where he was." So he let my time to cool off get ruined?

"Nothing." I say still holding back tears when I felt something warm on my face. Tears. A damn tear.

"I think we should go talk." Quincy says pulling my arm, she muttered a goodbye to Eriks and he went the opposite way.

When we got to the quiet hallway, she first checked if ther was anybody around especially my brothers.

"Okay, who do I have to punch?" She says looking mad now too.

"Right now a hug will do." I say and she embraces me and a tight bear hug.

"You know if we talked to your Mom or your Dad we could catch the first flight to America tomorrow right?" She says rubbing my back.

"No, I don't want to leave. It wouldn't be fair to you." I say.

"Wynter this is not about me. It's about you, your happiness is my priority." She says giving me a kiss on the forehead. I don't know what I did to deserve someone like her or someone like him.

"Let's go ask where our rooms are so we could snuggle up and get ready to asleep." She says.

"And talk about you and Eriks all night?" I give her puppy eyes. She laughed and nodded.

"Okay." I say and she fixes my face to hide my tears.

"Now let's go to your parents." She says pulling my arm. She is like my mom too.

We walk to Mom and Dad who were now not only standing with the King and Queen but also some associates.

"Your majesties. I'm sorry for the disturbance but i-" Before Quincy finishes one of the people I don't recognize disturbed her.

"Oh how dreadful of a disgusting vampire to speak up to us like this!" The woman's pale skin and brown hair was curled and put to one side of her face. Who does she think she is?

"I urge you to watch your words lady Baranov. The vampire happens to be my niece and is no threat to you." Mom says looking straight into her eyes as if challenging her to say more.

I watch the lady and see she was taken aback by mom's outburst.

"Is everything okay Quincy?" Dad asks but Quincy's words don't come out so I had to save her.

"What my friend meant to say father is that we would like to call it a night." I say.

"Oh, of course." Queen Sophia says looking around until her eyes settle on someone. "Nikita dear, would you come here please." Nikita?

The woman who makes me question my sexuality presents herself again. She was in a lovely silver silk dress that was holding her in all the right places showing off all of her curves.

"Your Majesties, Lady and Sir Baranov, Sir Agafanov. How can I be in your service?" She says giving a little curtsey which made me feel guilty. Should we have curtseyed too?

"Would you kindly take Princess Wynter and her friend to find their rooms, please?" She says.

"Follow me ladies." She says turning. I say my goodnight to everyone and start following her.

When we went up a few steps she turned and gave me a huge bear hug.

"I am so glad you're here! And for two weeks!" She says. She then grabs Quincy and hugs her too.

"I'm Nikita by the way." She says after letting her go.

"Quincy or do you know me already?" Quincy replies.

"Yeah you didn't seem to like Lycans. Except Eriks of course." She winks causing her to blush like crazy. We continue to walk.

"You guys are going to love your rooms and don't worry about your luggage, it's already here." She says.
"Let's have a little girl time, Alyona and Viktor are done doing the dirty anyway. He knocked the alcohol out of her." TMI!

"Wait and is Mila coming?" Quincy asks.

"I don't think so, haven't seen her all night. She probably met a hot guy." She says like it's a normal thing. Speaking of which, I haven't seen Autumn all night either. Suspicious. Oh what the heck, they are together.

"So princess huh? I knew there was more to you two than you led on. The vampire girl was obviously a princess but I don't think anyone else knows here. And refrain from getting mad quickly and showing your eye colour. You don't want them to know you're Holden Black's daughter. He might have not done anything but his whole species has been a threat to Lycans and wolves for centuries. You're here because of the King and Queen." She rambles.

We walked until we reached our rooms. They were beautiful, Golden even, literally. I think I'm going to like this place. It's a little confusing though, I won't lie. Part of me wants to see what Arseni's room is like but I ruined that chance already.

~
Hey love bugs! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm feeling a little sick so I don't have time to edit the chapters but I definitely will soon.

Stay happy. Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 3 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...
38 0 16
Aubrielle Baine was the first of her kind in a hundred and fifty years. A female pup born to a Primary Alpha Family, the werewolf ruling class direct...
63.6K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...
1.4K 30 31
(STRONG LANGUAGE, MATURE CONTENT, RAPE, SELF HARM AND MORE) This book does not promote any kind of physical violence or abuse. I do not condone rape...