Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 25

198 12 29
By Ginnyzyn

Author's POV:

Months passed but nothing changed in their life. Jenifer and Stacy have been staying in Alison's mansion. Even though, Daniel and Sean, were taking good care of them, the girls didn't feel comfortable in their mansion because of Alessandro. So, Sean and Daniel decided to get them a separate new apartment. 

"Do you like it, Jen?". Sean asked Jenifer as they stepped into their new apartment. He didn't want Jenifer and Stacy to live in their old dorm as it will only bring back memories and pain.

"Mmm. Thanks, Daniel!". She just gave a simple reply.

Daniel cupped her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. "Who am I to you?". He asked her softly and she smiled in tiny.

"My everything!". She replied with a smile in her eyes that doesn't reach her lips.

Daniel smiled back and placed his forehead on hers. "If I am your everything, isn't it my responsibility to care of you? And you are saying thanks for that? Not fair, Love". He told her and she smiled more.

"Am I allowed to say 'I Love you' to you?". She teased him.

He laughed and kissed her forehead. "I guess you are allowed to say that and I'll be glad to hear you saying that to me again and again".

She smiled and removed first two buttons of his shirt. His eyes widen and he gripped her hands. "Jen, don't tease me! Sean and Stacy is in the hall". He warned her as they were standing alone in the balcony which is attached to one of the rooms in their new apartment.

Swatting his hands away, she again gave him a smile. Removing his third button, she slowly nuzzled her face close into his chest and placed a open mouth on his chest softly. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to control himself. When she gave him another kiss, he clenched his jaws and pulled her face away from his chest.

"What are you doing, Jen?". He asked her in a heavy voice and she chuckled at him.

"A good heart deserves few good kisses, Mr. Handsome! That's why I was kissing your heart". She reasoned her actions and he smirked at her.

"Oh really! I see you too have a good heart more than I am. How about me kissing you the same way you kissed me?" He smirked and placed his hands on the hem of her t-shirt to lift her dress up.

She squealed and tried to stop his hands from moving any further upwards. "Daniel, Stop!". She whisper yelled.

"Why should I? You too deserve a kiss! I swear, I won't leave any marks". He teased her and tickled her bare waist underneath her t-shirt.

"Ahh.... Stop! Please...". She kept twisting and turning because she couldn't take the ticklish feeling.

He looked at her smiling face and stopped tickling her only after he felt like she couldn't take this anymore. Letting go off of her waist, he buttoned his shirt neatly again but his eyes were fixed on her. She have become a laughing mess and was panting heavily. A satisfying smile tugged on his lips on seeing her smiling like this after so many months and he pulled her closer to him by her waist.

"This is how I wanna see you till the end of my life, Jen". He confessed by directly looking into her eyes.

She couldn't form any words looking at the love he's showering on her. She tip toed and kissed the tip of his nose. "With you everything is different, Daniel! I know that I've worried you allot in past few months.... I am sorry". She apologized because she knows how hard Daniel tried to keep her happy but she remained distant from him.

"I don't want your sorry. All I want is you to let me walk with you in all your good and bad times. I don't wanna walk behind you, Jen. I want to walk with you". He told her sternly.

She nodded her head and hugged him. "I hope everything will get back to normal. I don't like this emptiness that's killing me from inside". She said and Daniel gave a kiss on her head.

"I am happy to see that you are giving yourself some time. Time will heal everything, Jen". He assured her.

She nodded and remained silent. "Jen?". He called her softly.

"Umm?". She looked up at him.

"How are you?". He asked her carefully because he never dared to bring this topic again after Emily's funeral. Everytime when someone talks about Emily she is breaking down and he couldn't see her crying and hurting herself.

Her eyes moistened and she averted her gaze from him to the sky. Slowly she pointed her fingers to the sky and smiled. "She is up there. Every night I see her in my dreams. I know that she is watching us from the sky and missing us more". A lonely tear escaped from her eyes and she turned her head to look at Daniel. "Daniel, it still feels like a nightmare. I still can't believe that she left all of us permanently. Her face, smile, voice, scent, her yummy food, her warm hugs and everything about her still remains fresh in my mind. I wish I could see her one last time". She didn't cry but tears started rolling down her eyes.

Daniel looked at her and closed his eyes. "Daniel?". She called him and he opened his eyes sadly.

"I wish it was me instead of Emily who stayed at dorm that night". She told him and his world stopped. He can't believe she said that. Gritting his teeth, he pulled her into him and sealed her lips with his lips. It was a punishing yet a passionate kiss. She cried in the kiss but kissed him back with equal love and desire.

He released her lips when she started panting for air. "Ever don't say things like that, Jen. Imagine leaving me alone? Your Daniel is nothing without you". He cupped her face tightly and said ever word with a clenched jaws.

"I love you". She confessed with tears.

"I love you t...". Before he could complete his sentence they heard Stacy's loud scream from the hall. Their eyes widen and they stromed towards the hall. As they reached the hall, they saw Sean holding both of Stacy's wrist in his hands and she was struggling to pull her hands away from his grip.

"I will definitely kill you, Grumphy!". Stacy yelled at Sean but he kept laughing.

"Sean! Let go of her!". Daniel scolded Sean seriously.

"Daniel, she will hit me if I let go of her". Sean complained and Stacy scream louder this time.

"Yeah, I will definitely kill you". Stacy yelled.

Daniel walked towards them and pulled Stacy away from Sean. "Why are you always behaving like this with her, Sean?". He asked him angrily.

"Not my fault. She is the one who started". Sean shrugged his shoulders.

Jenifer stepped near Stacy and gripped her arms. "What was that, Stacy? Why were you yelling at Sean?". She asked Stacy sternly.

"This idiot is asking me to sleep with him". Stacy pointed her fingers at Sean angrily.

"What? What the hell Sean?". Daniel yelled at Sean.

Sean laughed and his face turned red. "Daniel, don't believe in this Devil. She is telling you only half of the story". Sean defended himself.

"Then what's the full story?". Jenifer asked him confusion.

"Honey, I took Stacy to her new room and said that, that room will be hers and she started throwing tantrums at me". Sean narrowed his eyes Stacy.

"Why would you do that, little girl?". Daniel asked Stacy.

"Daniel, he is asking me to sleep alone. How is that possible?". She whined and Sean burst into laughter.

"This great feisty Miss. Devil is afraid of sleeping alone". Sean teased her and laughed hard. Daniel suppressed his laughter and bit his lips.

"Jen, why you left me alone with him? He is really getting on my veins now!". Stacy yelled at Jenifer and Jen slammed her head.

"My little lovely, Stacy!" Daniel cupped her cheeks. "If you can't sleep alone now, then what will you do when I'll have Jenifer all to myself?". Daniel asked her softly.

She blinked her eyes and her face fell.
"So you mean, one day you will take Jen away from me?". Stacy asked him innocently.

"Mmm..I am sorry, Dear! Looking at your innocent face I didn't want to take her away from you but the man inside is asking me to be selfish. I can't wait for the day to have Jenifer all to myself". Daniel admitted and winked at Jenifer. She blushed and hit his chest gently.

Stacy looked at both of them and her face fell. "Won't you guys allow me to join with you too?". She blurted innocently and Sean burst into laughter.

Daniel eyes widen and Jenifer slammed her head. "You want to join with us in what?". Daniel raised his eyebrows at her teasingly. He knows that she is not aware of what she is saying and he couldn't help but tease her.

"Mmm... to sleep! I can also sleep with you and Jen. We three can talk, laugh and sleep together. It will be fun. Take me too, Daniel please!". She whined and hoped for him to say yes.

Daniel slapped his own face and laughed hard. "Stacy, you are something else!". He shook his head and laughed his heart out. "I can't do that, you little innocent girl! I can't take you with us". He tried to make her understand but she frowned.

"But why? You said I am your favorite. Then why planning to leave me alone?". Stacy yelped and Daniel couldn't form any words anymore to make her understand.

Sean stepped beside Stacy after his laughter died. "Miss. Devil, they can't take you with them in the future because they might be planning to do something more than just sleeping". He told her and Jen slammed her head. She is now more than embarrassed when her brother started saying things like that.

"Understood?". Sean asked Stacy by suppressing his laughter.

She blinked her eyes at him and looked into eyes for a good minute. Then slowly she shook her head and replied with a small "no". Daniel gave up and sighed. Sean smirked and inched closer to Stacy.

"If you still don't understand then the only option is sleeping with me, as I said before!". Sean smirked at her and Daniel kicked his legs.

"What?". Stacy asked him blankly and Sean smirked even more this time.

"Look Stacy! They don't want you with them but my doors will always be opened for you. I will welcome you with my open hands if you wanna sleep with me. I won't mind even if you wanna hug me tightly while sleeping". He told her shamelessly and shrugged his shoulders like a gentleman.

"Sean, shut up! OMG, you are such a shameless Brother". Jen scolded him.

After hearing Jenifer scolding him, then only Stacy understood that he was flirting with her. She fumed in anger and lunged at him but Sean ran away and secured himself behind the sofa. "Don't run, you senseless grumphy! I told you not to flirt with me, right?". She yelled at him from the front side of the couch.

Sean laughed and winked at her. "But I am a born flirt, Stacy! And how will I stop flirting when you stand infront of
me all cute and innocent?". He teased her more from the back of the couch.

Jenifer grabbed Stacy's wrist and made her stand in her place. "Stan, forget about the future. For now, nothing is gonna change in our life. We gonna be like the same we were in our dorm. I will never leave you alone in a room because I too can't sleep without you beside me". Jen cooed her and that's when Stacy smiled happily.

"Finally, if you not angry anymore, shall we go back home? Ezme must be waiting for us". Daniel said and all of the nodded at him.

"Yeah, let's go. C'mon, Stan". Jenifer grabbed Stacy's wrist and walked to the door.

Stacy turned her head behind and gave a final glare at Sean before stepping out of their apartment. Sean looked at her and winked. "No changes in my decision, Miss. Devil. I'll keep my doors open for you. You are welcome, anytime!". He yelled loudly for her to hear from the outside of the apartment.

"You sick bastard! You literally asked her to sleep with you!". Daniel gave a punch on his stomach and scolded him.

Sean laughed and clutched his stomach. "She is too cute and you have no idea how I felt when I saw her only in a towel". Sean admitted and Daniel eyes widen.

"You fucker!". Daniel laughed at him knowing that Stacy is disturbing him deeply.

"Jokes apart Daniel, I am trying to make them to come out of their shell. It's been five months since they lost their best friend and since then, I notice lots of changes in them". Sean said sadly.

Daniel nodded his head and sighed. "You are right. Jenifer is not crying infront me but i know that she is breaking down whenever she is alone with Ezme. Ezme is reminding them about Emily each and every second. Jen is losing her curves because of the meals she is skipping in our absence. She is breaking from inside and I don't know how to help her". Daniel confessed in a defeated tone.

Sean looked at him blankly because he knows how much Daniel loves his sister. "They are keeping all their worries to themselves and acting all normal infront of us. Stacy is still going to the cemetery everyday without letting us know and I am following her everyday. I am teasing her and trying to make her angry just to bring out the feisty side of her. But I think am too failing". Sean sighed and rubbed his face with his palm.

"After all, they lost someone who was one among them, Sean! It's not that easy to forget and move on. We need to give them time. I hope time will heal their pain". Daniel assured him.

"How long will it take, Daniel? And the cops still didn't get any single information about that murderer!". Sean gritted his teeth.

Before Daniel could say a word, Jenifer yelled from the doorway. "Guys! We were waiting for you downstairs and you both are standing here and bromancing uh?". She teased them and they gave her face a smile.

Daniel walked towards the door and smirked at her. "Your boyfriend is not a gay, darling. I can show you how much of a man I am only if your dear brother will leave us alone".

"God! You both are shamless. Come downstairs fast!". She scolded Daniel and ran away to the elevator.

"I still don't know what she saw in you". Sean slammed his head and teased him.

"Find your own girl. Then you will understand what she saw in me". Daniel snapped and walked out of the apartment.

"I am happy with my bachelor's life and I don't want to understand anything". Sean shrugged his shoulders and followed him from behind.

Daniel drove them to the mansion. As they reached their mansion, Jenifer ran straight to the living room after hearing Ezme's crying sound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.3K 23
Samuel Rodriguez, a 24 year-old law student at Stanford University is haunted by the dark memories of his childhood which manifest themselves in nigh...
21.5K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...
15.2K 503 15
Alejandro Cruz is alive for one reason and one reason only To kill his cousin, Andres Cruz He has a plan but is not counting on the Lord dropping Au...
624K 5.9K 12
PUBLISHED WITH LIMITLESS PUBLISHING. COMING AUGUST 28, 2018. PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK COPIES. UK LINK: http://amzn.eu/0LSeyA7 US LINK: http://a.co/fuyk...