[BL]Sick Beauty Gives Up Stru...

By i_m_tired

Author: 消失绿缇 Li Rong was pampered in his previous life, but his temperament was indifferent and self-discipli... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188

Chapter 19

2.5K 100 19
By i_m_tired

Within sight, all kinds of jokes.

It's just that others see him as a joke, and he sees others as a joke.

Li Rong raised his neck and slowly drank the red wine in the glass. After drinking, he picked up the small cake on the seat next to him and ate it without anyone else.

He was thinking about what happened in his last life.

At that time, his health was even worse. After he woke up from the hospital, his spirit seemed to be dead.

He spent nearly a month in the villa given by the court, unable to eat or sleep. He couldn't understand a lot of things. He didn't understand why an ordinary drug development failure would ferment and evolve into what it is now. I don't understand why my parents didn't explain it publicly, but instead chose the most extreme way to die.

These things were so intertwined that he couldn't even find a single exposed thread.

In just three weeks, he tortured himself at home, and received Song Yuanyuan's birthday party invitation, which was the only call from the people around him that he could feel at that time.

He was actually exhausted, his soul was out of his body, but he went anyway.

That day was a very important day for Song Yuanyuan. Every girl should have a perfect coming-of-age ceremony, with parents, friends, and loved ones.

At least that's what Song Yuanyuan told him.

Now that I think about it, I'm probably afraid that he doesn't want to go.

He didn't have a proper dress and neatly trimmed hair that day. He was pale and tired, like a prisoner at the end. At a beautifully packaged and luxurious birthday party, he was embarrassed like a joke.

Then he was ridiculed, humiliated, admired, pitied, crowded and noisy.

He even knew that his identity was sensitive, he didn't take the initiative to approach Song Yuanyuan, he didn't complain about himself and his parents, and he didn't beg for help from the elders he used to know.

He just sat quietly in the corner of the sofa in the hall, with his eyes down, listening to all the laughter and laughter numbly, staring at the layered diamond pattern on the floor in a daze.

Song Yuanyuan did not take the initiative to get close to him. As the protagonist of the coming-of-age ceremony, Song Yuanyuan has been surrounded by rich blessings.

Her makeup was exquisite, her dress was luxurious, and her cheeks blushed in the frequent compliments. On her index finger, she wore a sparkling rose gold ring.

There was a sweet smell brewing in the air, cheese cream mixed with various perfumes, and it invaded every corner, including the inconspicuous edge of the sofa where Li Rong was.

The moment the champagne was sprayed, the low-concentration alcohol poured down like a drizzle from top to bottom.

Song Yuanyuan screamed coquettishly: "I hate it, I got my clothes wet!"

"What a beautiful woman in the rain!"

"Happy birthday Song Yuanyuan, look at the camera!"

"Oh, who do you want to show me so much attention to the image?"

"Anyway . No... Hahahaha don't hit me, I didn't say anything!"

...

As time passed by, Li Rong felt that this birthday party was long and boring, making people sleepy.

His emotions did not fluctuate at all, and anyone who has experienced great grief and great changes will think that love is the least worth mentioning.

Song Yuanyuan suddenly stepped on high heels and walked towards him step by step from far to near.

Then she passed him and walked to Cen Wei's side.

Song Yuanyuan asked in a sweet, decent and playful voice: "Cen Wei, the dance floor is open, would you like to do an opening dance with me?"

Li Rong didn't even raise his eyes, his hair had grown so long that it covered his eyelids and stood up in front of his pupils. Build a fence.

He only knew Cen Wei from his classmates, at the same table, and his family was a senior member of Lanshu. He had a very different personality and a bad relationship with him.

But he felt that Cen Wei probably didn't like him very much.

I don't know if it's because of the long-standing grievance between Hong Suo and Lan Shu, or when he offended this tablemate.

He heard the laughter in Cen Wei's voice, and replied without thinking, "Okay."

...

Okay.

Li Rong concentrated on eating a whole piece of strawberry mousse, he shook the crumbs on the tip of his fingers, and the tip of his tongue swept the cream stained on the corner of his lips naturally and quickly.

He ate with gusto, lively and fragrant, which made the guests overwhelmed.

Mother Song didn't smile: "It's just a joke at home, there is no boyfriend or girlfriend. Everyone, don't stand outside, go in and dance and have something to eat."

After Mother Song finished speaking, Song Yuanyuan also Got down from the small castle.

She dragged her skirt around the small castle, looked for everyone's eyes, and glanced back for unknown reasons.

Song Yuanyuan shook his head slightly.

Li Rong has always been cold and serious. Like all scientists who focus on work, they don't pay much attention to dressing up.

Song Yuanyuan's deepest impression of him is that it is clean and simple, like a strangely shaped snowflake under a microscope, which can be seen but cannot be grasped.

Li Rong seems to have changed a person.

The man she saw had a bright smile and a vivid expression, more attractive than ever.

Mother Song patted Song Yuanyuan's waist lightly, and said angrily, "What are you looking at, remember to invite Cen Wei to dance later."

Song Yuanyuan then came back to her senses, her eyes wandered around, and unexpectedly found that Cen Wei was dressed a lot more conservatively today.

He is obviously the one with the strongest family background, but he wears the most low-key, as if he doesn't want to cause any trouble.

However, Cen Wei was one of the few people who didn't look at Li Rong.

Cen Wei was looking at the little Disney castle with undisguised interest in his eyes.

Song Yuanyuan's cheeks were slightly hot.

She was the only one standing on the small castle just now, so Cen Wei was looking at her.

She did dress up beautifully today, and it was only natural that Cen Wei would pay attention to her.

Song Yuanyuan took a deep breath, straightened her chest, and squeezed the honey glaze on her lips.

She has a very strong sixth sense, and Cen Wei will agree to dance with her.

The guests on the outdoor lawn heard Mother Song's words and returned to the hall one by one.

The decoration in the hall is even more grand. Impressionist paintings are newly painted on the four walls. At first glance, the colors are neat and informal, but from a distance, the smooth and discrete lines are integrated. It is Song Yuanyuan's English name. It can be seen that, This time the Song family spent a lot of money.

The band members were ready to take their place behind the only two creamy white wavy columns in the room.

The service staff brought the freshly fried foie gras from the chef of the five-star hotel one after another, and after wrapping it around the long white dining table in the shape of a love, it was the dance floor that had already been set up.

The repertoire was opened by the conductor, and the opening dance was the court waltz that Song Yuanyuan was most familiar with.

Li Rong stood up from the white wooden chair and walked into the room without looking sideways. His face was happy, relaxed and natural, as if what happened in his home was just a dream shared by all the guests.

The second he passed by Cen Wei alone, his expression instantly collapsed.

He gritted his teeth, frowned slightly, covered his stomach with his left hand, and said in a low voice, "Stomach hurts."

Cen Wei subconsciously put down the champagne glass, frowned, and couldn't help but lower his voice: "Who told you to eat cake in the wind. "

Li Rong's stomach is the most fragile thing he has seen in the past month. It hurts when he eats cold, blows the wind, and does not fill up on time. It hurts when he fills up too much. He wants to vomit after taking the medicine for nourishing the stomach. medicine for acid reflux.

One of Li Rong's most frequent actions at school was lying on the table, covering his stomach, his aching lips turning white.

But Cen Wei had nothing to do.

Li Rong let out a sigh of relief, rubbed his palms on his stomach, and wiped away the discomfort on his face. He raised his eyes slightly and whispered to Cen Wei: "If someone makes me angry, it may hurt even more, maybe it will. The ulcer will perforate, and I will never be able to drink the spirits that can make people take advantage of it."

Cen Wei sneered, and his expression was not so worried, he retracted his gaze that fell on Li Rong's stomach, and said lightly: "Thank you Warning."

Li Rong smiled meaningfully: "You're welcome."

Li Rong entered the hall and went straight to the sofa he sat on like in the previous life.

It was a light-yellow fabric sofa with fluffy throw pillows at both ends, and a small round table beside the armrest, on which was a steaming coffee pot and sugar syrup.

The position he chose was quite comfortable. It turned out that when he was most unconscious, he did not treat himself badly.

At this time, there was no one near the sofa, and everyone was in touch with each other, inviting dance partners, and preparing to dance in a while.

He leaned lazily on the pillow, his legs were crossed, and most of his body weight was on his left arm. If it wasn't for the discomfort in his stomach, he even wanted to get a piece of foie gras to eat.

He saw Song Yuanyuan and Song's mother whispering a few words, then carefully pulled the skirt that was a little wrinkled in the lower abdomen, and walked in the direction of Cen Wei.

Li Rong added five or six cubes of sugar to the coffee, and took it up while blowing hot air while watching the performance in front of him.

Song Yuanyuan walked in front of Cen Wei, with her hands behind her back, with a girly attitude, she lowered her head and asked softly, "Cen Wei, the dance floor is open, would you like to do an opening dance with me?"

Before Cen Wei could speak, Li Rong was burned. His whole face was wrinkled, he hurriedly put down the coffee cup and stuck out his tongue in a panic.

Cen Wei's eyes were directly attracted to him, and he didn't rush back to Song Yuanyuan's words for a while.

Song Yuanyuan didn't get an immediate answer, her expression was a little stiff, so she had to follow Cen Wei's gaze to look at Li Rong.

Li Rong lowered his peach blossom eyes, frowned slightly, and the tip of his tongue was hot red. He inhaled earnestly, letting the cool breeze pass over the tip of his tongue, taking away the numbness that was scalded.

This is unexpected.

The insulation effect of the coffee cup is very good. He threw the sugar cubes in, and while stirring, he focused on the liveliness not far away, and he did ignore the temperature of the coffee.

He drank a lot in one gulp, and if it wasn't for maintaining a minimum of decency, this sip of coffee would definitely have spewed out.

Song Yuanyuan was very embarrassed.

Li Rong is still her nominal boyfriend, and she is not completely ruthless towards Li Rong, but now the situation requires her to contact Cen Wei, but Cen Wei is attracted by Li Rong.

Song Yuanyuan had to be cheeky and tried to pull Cen Wei back.

"Cen Wei, you..."

"He doesn't know how to dance that." Li Rong's tongue hurt, and his speech was slurred.

In fact, he still left his affection for Song Yuanyuan. After all, Song Yuanyuan was only eighteen today, and he was twenty-three.

Song Yuanyuan is really an insignificant person in his future plans.

Song Yuanyuan immediately refuted in his heart, how is it possible!

It is impossible for a child from a family like theirs to not be able to dance even the most basic court waltz.

She suspected that Li Rong was jealous and didn't want her to dance with Cen Wei.

But Cen Wei should...

Cen Wei took a deep look at Li Rong with a calm expression, saying, "Well, I can't dance."

Song Yuanyuan: "..."

She couldn't believe it, she was rejected by Cen Wei .

Although this refusal saved her face, everyone with discernment knew what was going on.

Li Rong didn't lift his eyelids, he leaned on the sofa and blew coffee with concentration, as if he didn't care about Cen Wei's answer at all.

"Then I'll ask someone else." Song Yuanyuan forced a smile, grabbed the skirt tightly, tried her best to keep her graceful and ran back to Mother Song.

Mother Song was far away and didn't hear what they said. Seeing that Yuanyuan Song came back alone, Mother Song frowned: "What's going on?"

Song Yuanyuan pursed her lips. In front of her mother, she finally stopped covering her emotions and complained in a low voice. : "Cen Wei said he can't dance, it's all your fault for asking me to invite him to dance. It's a shame!"

Mother Song grabbed Song Yuanyuan's arm, raised her brows, and asked in a low voice, "How could he not!"

Song Yuanyuan With a flick of her hand, she turned her head and said angrily, "I don't know."

Mother Song took a deep breath and glanced in the direction of Cen Wei with no meaning.

Out of the corner of her eye, she swept to the sofa, focusing on Li Rong drinking coffee.

Li Rong sat in an inconspicuous corner, leaning on the pillow, lowered his head, and sipped, unable to see his expression clearly.

Mother Song: "I know why he said that. In name, you and Li Rong are still boyfriend and girlfriend. Cen Wei probably doesn't want to get involved. You too, can't you find a place far away from Li Rong?"

Song Yuanyuan was just rejected . She was in a bad mood at first, but now she was scolded by her mother, she couldn't help raising my voice: "Then what can I do, he is standing so close to Li Rong!" Song mother warned her with her eyes fiercely: "Okay. Don't be noisy, it's not a big deal, originally we had to formally distance ourselves from the Li family, and then we won't have to bear any psychological burdens."

Li Rong finished drinking a cup of sweet coffee, took out his phone and checked the time.

At what time did Mother Song humiliate him in public?

It seemed like a long time, until he sat on the sofa, his legs were a little numb.

I have to say, he was really good-natured at that time.

Song Yuanyuan and Cen Wei danced. He was completely indifferent. He didn't remember how close they were, or what they said. He only remembered that his eyelids were very low, and he could only see everyone's legs. .

In his eyes, everyone is just a breathing creature. As for Song Yuanyuan's deliberate ignoring of him, he is too lazy to ask the truth.

There was only a blank space in his mind.

When he finally got out of the safe house he had built, he heard someone blaming him.

"Chairman Song is talking to you, how come you don't seem to hear it?"

"This kid is too naive, dressed like this to attend Yuan Yuan's birthday party."

"Everyone was beaming, he put on a cold face. To show people, not everyone is his parents, so they have to get used to him."

"That's why I said that he was spoiled by his parents, and not all the scientific research funds that his parents embezzled were reserved for him. "

He will find out later, this society is not so easy to mix."

...

At that time, Li Rong hadn't eaten much for a long time. His back was drenched with cold sweat, and his temples were wet and sticky, making him particularly embarrassed.

Those sneering voices were like the wind whistling from the mouth of Bitter Winter Hutong, with the sharpness of a fast-penetrating blade, and stabbed into his skin fiercely. He was like a bird of prey imprisoned in a cage. Can only fall heavily, let the sharp weapon stab deeper.

He recalled a quote from Le Pen: "...since they became members of a group, the learned are like the ignorant, unable to see with their eyes."

Many of these people were friends, colleagues, clients, or acquaintances of his parents. .

They used to be polite, gentle and well-meaning, they were well educated, and had very good social status, and such a person seemed the last thing they should get down on and make fun of by taunting him.

But the reality is that he had a very cruel teacher, who taught him these things not with enduring books, but with his whole life.

From the corner of his eye, he saw that Cen Wei was sitting opposite him.

He didn't look up at Cen Wei's face, but he knew that Cen Wei didn't speak.

Silence is also a kind of connivance.

Li Rong was in a hurry, gritted his teeth, and coughed uncontrollably.

The reluctance to endure forced his eyes to turn red, and his eyes were filled with physiological tears. The originally pretty and amorous peach blossom eyes were desolate and drooping, and when they opened and closed, they showed an indescribable morbid exhaustion.

Mother Song suddenly took his hand kindly, patted his thin and thin back, and used a high but charitable tone: "Li Rong--"

"Li Rong."

The voices of dreams and reality overlapped , Li Rong straightened her waist, opened her eyes lazily, and through the light that brightened the entire hall, she could see clearly the face of Mother Song in front of her.

Mother Song and Song Yuanyuan don't look alike. She has a high top of her head and her hairline is set back a bit. She often wears dark red eyebrows. .

She was flattering when she smiled openly, and looked particularly acerbic when her face was strained.

Li Rong raised his hand and pressed his eyebrows. He stared blankly at Cen Wei opposite the sofa, and asked of course, "How long have I slept?"

He didn't remember when he fell asleep. Low-quality lullaby, even sweet coffee didn't hold back sleepiness.

The sky was getting a little dark.

Outside the window is a rich dark blue, the shade of the trees and the castle are lined with pure black, the air in the suburbs is exceptionally healthy, and the night sky hangs with the moon bent into a golden hook.

I have to say that the sofa at Song Yuanyuan's house is quite comfortable.

Mother Song said in a deep tone, "Li Rong, Yuan Yuan's birthday, you came here to sleep?"

"That's right, I'm embarrassed to say it since he slept there for a long time."

"I don't know how to stand up, really not. polite."

"Why did the Song family invite him? It's not bad for his family to have that incident..."

"Four and a half hours." Cen Wei interrupted the endless rumors, looked at his watch, and repeated, "You slept for four and a half hours. An hour and a half."

Li Rong was like a toy that had just been wound up, the blankness on his face disappeared without a trace.

With a sincere apology in his eyes, he raised his face and said to Song mother very innocently: "I'm sorry, I'm so sleepy, and you know that the third year of high school is heavy."

Song mother did not intend to let him go.

Mother Song pursed her lips: "Li Rong, I know something happened to your family, but looking at your affair with Yuan Yuan, I still invited you here, but you didn't even bring a birthday present."

She only said that Li Rong and Song Yuanyuan were young and never mentioned their love relationship.

Li Rong's eyes drooped slightly, his head tilted slightly, and the sarcasm on his lips was fleeting.

"Sorry, I forgot."

What he said was too self-assured, and it was because Mother Song wanted to distance herself from the Li family, but she was still angry.

forget?

For her daughter's birthday present, forget it?

Mother Song sneered: "Li Rong, I know you may not be able to buy any gifts now." She raised her arm and took off an emerald bracelet from her wrist. She held the bracelet under the light. After shaking it, Yin-Yang said strangely, "This bracelet is not worth much, but if you sell it, it can be exchanged for 500,000 yuan. Take the money and stay away from Yuan Yuan, she deserves a better home."

Song After the mother said that, she threw the bracelet directly to Li Rong's leg, and the bracelet was shot twice and almost slipped to the ground.

Song Yuanyuan immediately lowered his head, held his mother's arm, and said nothing.

She is guilty, but not regretful.

She had known for a long time that this was the only reason she wanted Li Rong to come.

The atmosphere around Li Rong was suddenly suppressed and terrifying, and several pairs of pity, ridicule, and cold eyes circled around him.

In the small space on this side, only Cen Wei, who was opposite him, was smiling.

Cen Wei found a lighter from nowhere, and regarded it as a toy to play with. He leaned on the sofa, crossed his legs lazily, opened the metal cover with his thumb, and fastened it with his index finger.

The lighter made a "pop" sound in his hand, and the metal shell rubbed against his fingertips, which coincided with the rhythm of the second hand.

He looked at Li Rong's face with interest, and watched Li Rong's performance quietly.

This time, he was a complete outsider, turning a deaf ear to Song's mother's suggestion and disdainful of Song Yuanyuan's invitation.

He just wanted to know what trick Li Rong wanted to play and how he wanted to take revenge on the people in this room.

Everyone thought that they were standing on the moral high ground, and from top to bottom, they severely judged and excluded Li Rong.

Li Rong was attacked by the enemy on both sides, and everyone betrayed his relatives, but Cen Wei only felt that after he just woke up, his cheeks were flushed, which made him more lovable.

In fact, as long as he comes to beg him, he will help him.

He will always help.

Li Rong looked down at the ground, her eyelashes drooping meekly, casting a vague shadow under her eyelids.

His back was a little thin, and the moment he lowered his head, the collar of his shirt moved down, his white neck was exposed to the light, and the profile of his face looked lonely and desolate.

He was silent for a long time, and just when Mother Song thought he was still reluctant to part with Song Yuanyuan, Li Rong suddenly laughed lightly.

He smiled so happily that his eyebrows and eyes were curved, and even the corners of his lips were raised. From Cen Wei's point of view, his eyelashes were long and thick, his apple muscles were bulging, and the tip of his tongue was gently touching his neat and white teeth. See stubborn and cunning.

It's just that although this laughter sounds good, it is a little out of place in the current situation.

Mother Song thought that Li Rong's psychological defense line that was stimulated had collapsed, and she went crazy.

She cast aside the silent Cen Wei, and was about to continue speaking when she suddenly heard Li Rong sigh deeply.

Li Rong raised his face, leaned lazily on the sofa, picked up Song Mother's bracelet, and placed it under the light to examine it carefully.

Jadeite is clear, smooth, and has very few impurities. It is indeed a rare treasure.

After Li Rong checked the authenticity, the smile on his lips gradually dissipated, he gently rubbed the edge of the jade with his fingers, opened and closed his lips gently, and said to Mother Song sincerely, "Thank you, I am ready to like a man. "

His words were clear and full of energy, and all the people present heard it very earnestly. This sentence was tantamount to a thunderclap.

Cen Wei suddenly stopped his fingers playing with the lighter.

Li Rong dared more than he thought.

Mother Song's eyes widened and she froze in place. She couldn't understand how such shameless words would come out of Li Rong's mouth.

Song Yuanyuan next to her also had the expression of being struck by lightning.

After Li Rong talked to her, he decided to like a man, which was simply a humiliation to her.

But she knew that Li Rong was nothing more than nonsense, because with what she knew about Li Rong, Li Rong could never like a man.

Li Rong didn't seem to see those shocked faces, he propped up the armrest, stood up on his own, spread his legs as if no one else was around, and walked straight towards Cen Wei.

Walking in front of Cen Wei, Li Rong tilted his head and frowned, looking at Cen Wei's folded legs.

He openly pushed away Cen Wei's hand, turned and leaned into Cen Wei's arms. When he turned around, the biting chill in his eyes and the burning anger intertwined, and finally turned into a rippling spring water.

Li Rong smiled, his voice ambiguous: "Hurry up, I don't want to work hard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 13.7K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
7.9K 341 106
Titles: 当死敌性转成雌虫[虫族] Author: 鹤乙 Status: Completed Description: Xiwen is a senior commander. Because of his beauty, he was ridiculed by the leader of...
785K 20.8K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
96.2K 3.6K 73
Title: 邪神的小夫郎 Author: 柚子君CC Status: Completed Description: Liu Yao was the best-looking boy in the village but was sacrificed to the mountain god. I...