[BL]Sick Beauty Gives Up Stru...

By i_m_tired

Author: 消失绿缇 Li Rong was pampered in his previous life, but his temperament was indifferent and self-discipli... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188

Chapter 18

2.4K 73 3
By i_m_tired

Li Rong folded his arms, his eyes fell on the tape measure in Cen Wei's hand, he raised his eyebrows: "Cen Wei, you know I'm only seventeen this year, I'm a minor."

Cen Wei walked over and grabbed the tape measure. At the other end, he whispered in his ear: "Don't move."

Li Rong raised his neck in cooperation, his light and white eyelids trembled slightly, and he didn't forget to remind Cen Wei: "I'm still young, you like those I don't even understand tricks."

Cen Wei paused, staring at Li Rong's wandering peach blossom eyes: "Teach you?"

Li Rong smiled, raised his hands to his ears and said, "I don't really want to learn."

Cen Wei put the tape measure around his chest and pinched it in the middle of the shallow back pocket: "There is no sound insulation here."

Li Rong really shut up honestly.

After coming out of the measuring room, Li Rong buttoned the last button of the cotton coat, and sighed to himself: "I don't know if the dress looks good or not."

The physiotherapist smiled: "Don't worry, our teachers are all there. Those who have won awards internationally have also customized red carpet dresses for many celebrities, I believe they will not live up to your expectations."

Li Rong's eyes flowed and he teased meaningfully: "I'm not worried about your teacher, it's just this newcomer. The technique of the physiotherapist is too unprofessional, and it hurts me."

The physiotherapist couldn't figure out if Li Rong was joking, so he turned to Cen Wei for help: "Aren't you two friends?"

Cen Wei rolled the tape measure around his palm, placed it on the table to the side, glanced at Li Rong, and said with a calm expression: "Eating people is short, but holding people's hands softly."

Li Rong pretended to be shocked, as if it was the first time in his life Once I heard this proverb, I asked curiously, "Really, then why do you never talk short?"

Cen Wei was blocked by him, and he was amused, but he could only force his face and said lightly: "Let's go. It 's over."

Li Rong quickly trotted to keep up, chased behind Cen Wei and reminded him, "You will take me home first, it cost me a hundred for a taxi when I came."

Cen Wei coldly said, "I owe you something?"

Li Rong nodded in agreement: "Well, you have a conscience."

Cen Wei did not refute him.

After getting in the car, Li Rong started to call the rental company to refund the bill. The other party found a reason not to return at first. Li Rong turned out the contract and confronted the other party one by one. The other party probably had never encountered such a serious customer. He was so embarrassed that he returned the money to Li Rong.

Li Rong hung up the phone, leaned back tiredly, and his spirit was swept away, as if all the energy in his body had been drained.

He was not in good health. After tossing back and forth for a long time, he completely lost his appetite, and his fragile stomach began to reflux.

Cen Wei waited for him to calm down, glanced down, raised his hand and turned on the soft music: "I haven't seen you talk so much before." The person who used to have a cold face all the year round and said too many words seemed to be gone forever .

Li Rong tilted his head and looked out of the car window. The shadows of the trees passed by quickly. The long shadows on the asphalt road seemed to be sliding out of the printed chocolate bars from the machine.

His eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, and when he heard Cen Wei's words, he followed without a thought: "Rights are very rare, only reserved for those who can fight for themselves."

"Well." Cen Wei was silent for a long time, After a long time until Li Rong was already drowsy, he answered in a low voice.

He used to think that keeping a person the same forever, as if all the cruel things had not happened, as if the bloody reality had left no trace.

Too bad it's just self-deception.

People have to put on their own armor, pick up a sharp blade, peel off their weak spots, and get out of the hotbed. Survival is a lonely struggle.

Li Rong's eyes were completely closed, his breathing became long and well-proportioned, the hairstyle he had just blown was a little messy, and the ends of his hair were gently covered on his eyelids. A ray of light on the Adam's apple.

Cen Wei calmly raised the temperature of the air conditioner, lowered the sound of the soft music, and slowly slowed down the speed of the car.

This is what he can do for him.

Li Rong woke up from his coma, and when he opened his eyes, he realized that the sky was completely dark.

His eyes were dry and sore, and his neck was extremely stiff. The car had already been parked on the side of the road, but the air conditioner had not been turned off.

"Arrived? I've slept."

Li Rong's voice was greasy. When he first woke up, his head was not so clear, and his body's defenses were not tightly matched, giving the illusion that there was an opportunity.

Cen Wei: "Your house is about to be taken back."

Li Rong blinked and looked at his small yard through the street light.

The green plants in front of the villa have been left unattended for a long time, and they have grown wild and arrogant, supporting the cobblestone road.

Since Cen Wei agreed last time, the property management has indeed become stricter. No one smashed the glass of his house again, and no one painted red paint on the door. Even the wreath delivery was actively rejected by the property management department. .

"Yeah, there are still a few days." He almost forgot about it and didn't bother to find a place to stay.

Cen Wei's fingers rubbed the steering wheel lightly: "If you want to..."

"No." Li Rong interrupted him decisively, then smiled, "I said, don't you understand, people are not there, the building itself It doesn't make any sense, not to mention that if you are addicted to the past, you will not be able to move forward."

It was also in the previous life, I don't know what was the stimulus, so I had to buy this house back as a birthday present for him.

God knows how depressed he was to receive this birthday present.

Li Rong got out of the car and said to Cen Wei with a half-smiling smile, "See you on your birthday."

Song Yuanyuan's coming-of-age ceremony was held in their small manor in the outer suburbs of City A.

As the only daughter of the Song family, this coming-of-age ceremony is indeed a big deal. In addition to a dazzling array of small gifts from many friends in the business world, there are also dessert sponsorships from niche brands.

Mother Song even built a small Disney castle for Song Yuanyuan in the yard, which was specially provided for the girls who came to the coming-of-age ceremony to take pictures.

Song Yuanyuan had long forgotten to greet the guests. She wore a cute princess makeup, a golden curly wig, a sterling silver princess crown on her head, and a long milky white dress, which outlined her exquisite figure. .

She stepped on high heels, was helped up to the castle, pushed open the sky blue shutters, held her chin, and posed gracefully.

Under the castle, two professional photographers knelt on one knee and focused on taking pictures of her.

The invited guests are naturally complimented.

"Yuan Yuan is so beautiful today, and every day from now on will be eighteen years old!"

"It's really a little princess, extravagant and elegant!"

"Beautiful and kind little girl, who will be lucky enough to marry her in the future."

"Yuan Yuan is worthy of being the only focus today."

Mother Song said with a smile: "We Yuan Yuan are not in a hurry to get married. She has always focused on studying and listens to her family very much, unlike some girls who agree to be chased by boys. Now ."

"That's right, Yuan Yuan is becoming more and more like a lady."

Mother Song: "I didn't stop her from falling in love, but the society is complicated and she doesn't have the ability to distinguish, so of course mothers need to pay more attention... "

Hey, look."

"Who is that?"

"Li Rong, the son of Li Qingli and Gu Nong."

"This is Li Rong, this child is really..."

"I have to say, So beautiful, so beautiful."

Li Rong was wearing a neatly cut and neatly ironed pure black dress, and sat quietly in the very inconspicuous last row of seats.

His body proportions are very good, the dress is slightly tightened at the waist and abdomen, his legs are randomly folded, and the straight trousers are pulled up and slipped, revealing the rounded ankle bones.

The elegant and serious black dress that was originally worn on him did not make people feel suffocated. Under the tight coat, was a white shirt with a slightly open collar, the white neckline trembled in the wind, and the slender collarbone was looming.

Li Rong has a beautiful face that makes people sigh about the injustice of the sky. This face is clearly defined and thin, but no matter how you look at it, it looks elegant and soft. Those peach blossom eyes are particularly clear and bright, and the pupils seem to have been stained with sunlight. In the same way, there is the ability to hook a three-pointer with a swipe of eyes.

His hair was thick and soft, curled at the ends, and hung precariously on the small mole between the end of his eyes and his temples. Kind of vivid color.

He just sat there, without arguing or arguing, without saying a word, enough to attract the attention of all visual creatures.

It is a kind of beauty that is indistinguishable between men and women.

Song Yuanyuan in the castle sensitively sensed the shift in everyone's gaze, and the voices that complimented her gradually disappeared, as if those compliments had just been knocked over, and it was no longer suitable to say them again.

The castle is facing the living room, and everyone's eyes are invariably skipping the gorgeous and beautiful buildings, skipping the well-dressed her, and looking at the door in an inconspicuous direction.

Song Yuanyuan was still at a loss, she held her skirt blankly, leaned against the window, and went out to look at Mother Song.

Mother Song's face was not very good.

Today is Song Yuanyuan's eighteenth birthday, her most important coming-of-age ceremony. Mother Song hired the best stylist and costumer for her daughter. She intends to let others see. Their family has never climbed the Li family. Song Yuanyuan used to fall in love with Li Rong. Separation means that Li Rong is no longer worthy of Song Yuanyuan.

But obviously, the daughter was overwhelmed.

And it was the unworthy boyfriend who caused this unpleasantness.

Li Rong was very innocent, as if he didn't expect that his appearance would attract so many eyes.

He sat up slightly, pursed his lips lightly, his eyelashes trembled as he looked around, and the stretched Adam's apple rolled slowly.

Li Rong burst into laughter and smiled innocently: "Look at me no matter what, today is my girlfriend's coming-of-age ceremony."

Cen Wei watched quietly not far away, suddenly feeling a little dry.

He squeezed the champagne glass, took a sip, and cast his eyes on Li Rong's rare red lips.

The champagne was swirling in the slender transparent glass with bubbling bubbles, and the water surface was as unsettled as Cen Wei's heart.

It was also the first time he had seen the bright and beautiful Li Rong, and it was the first time he had discovered that a person could be so beautiful.

If Li Rong was willing to stop at the colorful castle, he would be interested in taking a look at the photographer's lens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 18K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
2.8M 61.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
27.6K 707 52
COMPLETED Alternative title : 认错人后和死对头恋爱了[娱乐圈] Author: 宫槐知玉 Xia Xixi has a boyfriend named Li Quyin who looks exactly like the movie emperor Shen Bai...
1.2M 84.7K 67
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...