Getting To Know The Future

By mnn_mnn_mnn

[DISCONTINUED] people reacts to the WIKI of the people of Date posted: March 23, 2022 Language: English St... More

0
1
2
3
5
6
7
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

4

15.3K 636 188
By mnn_mnn_mnn

a/n:
Forgive me for wrong grammars, spelling misused of pronouns and errors. English is not my mother tongue and I'm still learning. I will fix that sooner. Thank you so much for reading. o((*^▽^*))o

<4-Amiru & Taylor>

"I came here first." TCF Beacrox glared at the man infront of him. He was holding his kitchen knife and wiping it.

"I touched the door first." TBOH Beacrox glared back at the man who's exactly like him. He is also holding his kitchen knife.

Both doesn't want anyone with them when cooking and both irritated because there's only one kitchen in the big and wide castle.

'That god planned this.' TCF Beacrox got more annoyed.

'That god is playing us!' TBOH Beacrox 'tsk'.

Both of them sighed in annoyance.

"Let's divide the area. I don't want to associate with you." TBOH Beacrox  said to the other him.

"Neither I am." He sneered.

Both Beacrox unconsciously compete with each other while cooking, after all the kitchen are their own kingdom that no can touch abruptly.

They will go on war, just for their kitchen.

"Hey other lemonade gramps!" Raon happily fly towards TBOH Ron.

Ron creased his forehead at the name he was called. "Lemonade gramps?"

Raon flattered his wings more and fly in circle to Ron who didn't stop walking. "Yes! You are lemonade gramps!"

Ron felt unexplained emotion to the kid who's talking at him comfortably. "Why I am lemonade gramps?" He smiled at the young dragon.

"Because you always give human, lemonade!" Raon chuckled.

"But young master doesn't like bitter food nor drinks." He mumbled on himself.

"His face is amusing." Ron stopped on his feet and slowly look at his back. A man who's exactly look like him but have complete arms was actually walking behind him, but he never feel it.

'His more talented than I am.' He fell proud out of sudden.

He flashed his benign smile. "Is that so?"

TCF Ron also show his benign smile to his other half. "You should atleast try it."

They both smiled with each other with the same intentions in their mind.

Raon who's looking at them just smiled too. 'Both lemonade gramps likes smiling! Me too!'

"Ahmm." TCF Deruth bite his lips in frustration. His family is in one of the living room in the palace with the TBOH Henituse family.

Rok Soo and TBOH Cale are just staring blankly but their mind and heart are in chaos.

Never in Rok Soo's imagination that he will face his family again. He was already happy living with his mother who saw him as his uncle now in another world. He already made peace that his family is safe with TCF Cale.

While TBOH Cale is nervous for unknown reason. He was just acting trash just as he always used to do, then he was transported here, then it was said that he will die at 40 then transmigrate for what on earth reason and here they are confronting each other.

'Just what the fuck is this situation!!' He want to disappear!

On the other side TCF Cale is petting On and Hong who's sitting in his lap. Raon went to Ron before they enter here, leaving a  warning that he should not do anything stupid.

'Where did even that kid learn that kind of language!'

He was looking so calm he knew that, but his heart his beating so fast and here's his mind again creating negative things.

'Are they going to kick me out?'

"I-I don't know what to say." TCF Deruth finally spoke. TBOH Deruth just silently agreed with him.

"I never had idea." TCF Deruth whispered to himself. He felt like he should not question his son's choices and decision.

'It was me who didn't even have an idea that my son was replaced.'

Hence, TCF Deruth didn't carry any negative feelings to the new Cale that was known to their kingdom right now. His just disappointed to himself.

TBOH Deruth felt like his heart clenched.
'What made my son made this decision?' He thought.

When TBOH Deruth saw Rok Soo's eyes, he thought that his son made the right decision.

'He looks happy.'

"Oraboni!" TCF Lily can't stopped herself and jump beside TBOH Cale.

"Y-yes." TBOH Cale is flustered. TBOH Lily never greet him like this.

"Is this what oraboni would look like when his older?" She gently touched his face.

"Handsome." She giggled.

The 25-year-old TBOH Cale can't stop himself from blushing. His not used in complements.

"Oraboni." TBOH Lily who's already a lady stared at Rok Soo.

"Y-yes?" Just like his old self his not used in interacting with his siblings.

"I'm sorry." Rok Soo's eyes widen.

"What are you saying! Don't-" He was stopped when the older Lily hugged him. His faced blushed in the sudden move and hug back while saying nothing.

"Hyung." TCF Basen went straight to TCF Cale.

TCF Cale just look at him without any reaction, covering his fast beating heart and nervousness.

"Basen." That's all can he say.

Different from what reaction his expecting, TCF Basen smiled and pout after. "Hyung! Don't look at me like that! I don't like it. Look at me with warmth or smile! It's scary looking at your deadpan face!"

TCF Cale was stunned by his younger brother's whines. Unconsciously he smiled to him.

TBOH Basen is just looking at them. He felth many mixed emotions right now.

TBOH Violan look at his first born. He hold his hands and smile. That made the 22-year-old Basen calm. TCF Violan is just smiling looking at their kids interacting.

A day have passed and they are all summoned in the big hall. They sit in they're respective seats while chatting with each other more comfortably, but there are still people who's warry even to themselves.

[Look likes the beautiful beings have a good chat.] The god of time popped out in front.

[Let's start immediately.] No one even questioned that the god of death is no where to be found.

"It's me."

NAME
Amiru Ubarr
아미르 우바르

ALIASES
Young Lady Amiru
RELATIVES
Popelina Ubarr (mother)

OCCUPATIONS
Young Matriarch of the Ubarr Household
Chief Advisor of the Left (naval base)

"You build a naval base?" TBOH Amiru was shocked.

TCF Amiru smiled. "It was young master Cale's idea."

'What a good decision.' TBOH Alberu just comment silently.

AFFILIATIONS
Roan Kingdom
Northeastern Nobles
Eric Wheelsman
Gilbert Chetter
Cale Henituse

"Good thing we're still friends." TBOH Eric smiled when he saw his name.

"Yeah, that's a good thing." TBOH Gilbert said.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

MARITAL STATUS
Single

PLACE OF BIRTH
Roan Kingdom
Western Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Human

GENDER
Female

HAIR COLOR
Green

"Isn't she beautiful?"

"She really is."

Amiru Ubarr is the daughter of Viscountess Popelina Ubarr and her successor, who at some unstated point before the end of the war celebration, took over as the young matriarch of her family. Her family's title was later promoted to Countess by Crown Prince Alberu.

'Our family was promoted.' TBOH Amiru can't stop herself from smiling. She's also the new head of her family right now, but her family are not strong enough.

Appearance
She has green hair and a calm yet sophisticated expression with a loose side-braid that rests over her shoulder.

'I feel beautiful with my hair braid.' TCF Amiru said to herself. She have no confident to voice it out.

Personality
Amiru is someone who is bold, but also cautious. According to Cale Henituse, she seems like someone who would be good at keeping secrets.

Both Amiru blushed when they read the text.

"Thank you young master!" She was happy that someone saw her as trustworthy person.

History

Amiru first appeared during the celebration in the Capitol, she along with the other Northeastern nobles had a meeting where they repeatedly impressed upon Cale the importance of being quiet and still during the events.

"I almost heart attacked everytime Cale do something at that time." TCF Eric said.

"Well you can't blame us, young master was known for his trash attitude before." Gilbert also said.

The three Cale just shrugged because it's true.

Both she and Gilbert Chetter were very curious and confused about the calm way Cale dealt with Neo Tolz outside of the Palace of Joy, and how he seemed to have changed. They wondered if it was due to him not being drunk.

"I really thought angels from above possessed Cale." The hall was covered by laughter at TCF Eric comment.

'There's no way Cale is an angel!' Rok Soo disagree. He was sure they already switched soul that time.

Later during the event at the Palace of Joy, she began explaining to him the reason for the tables be split up by region, only to stop when she realized that he was already aware of it.

Both she and other Northeastern nobles were caught off guard by Cale's flattery speech towards the Crown Prince.

'I'm just doing the same thing the highness do.' TCF Cale thought.

"You really ruin the my trash title." Rok Soo whispered in his ears.

"I'm still a trash!" He whispered back.

TBOH Cale who heard TCF Cale can't stopped from frowning. 'How on earth is that action trash!?'

When Cale decided to leave the event early, Amiru walked him out to ensure that Neo Tolz wouldn't try to harass him again; on the way they talked about the tourism investment the Northeastern nobles were planning to do and that they were hoping to get Alberu's support on the matter. Cale subtly suggested to her that they should consider the military usefulness of the Northeastern coasts.

"It was really useful, our territory survive because of it."

She shared a carriage with Cale on the way to the palace for the birthday celebration, during which she brought up the idea of building a military base in the Ubarr Territory, and asked his opinion on it. In truth she and her mother had come to a decision on the matter and Amiru planned to discuss it with Gilbert Chester that day. Their main concern was the imbalance of powers that could be caused by the base, the Ubarr family was average in wealth and didn't have the funds or manpower to create the base on their own, so they'd require investors. Because of the worry towards a civil war erupting in the Whipper Kingdom, the royal family would be willing to invest a large amount of money the base, however that would mean the ownership of the base would pass to them and increase the influence of the Crown in the Ubarr territory.

For that reason, she was hoping to borrow money from the Henituse family. Cale informed her that any decisions relating to the Henituse family fonds were made soley by his father, but that he'd pass on a message to him. Amiru said they'd send an official request as well.

"What a good decision."

"I LIKE SWIMMING IN THE WHIRLPOOL THERE! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

"ME TOO! HAHAHAHAHAH."

During the terrorist attack on the plaza, Amiru originally panicked, but was brought back to her sense by hearing Cale calm down Eric. After the bombs went off and Cale blocked it with his shield, she was concerned about him and along with Gilbert, dragged a priest over to check on him.

"They literally dragged the priest."

"I-im sorry."

Relationships

Cale Henituse
Cale refers to Amiru as Young Lady Amiru and Amiru refers to Cale as Young Master Cale. Similar to Eric Wheelsman and Gilbert Chetter, Amiru is very apprehensive of Cale at first, having heard about Cale's bad behavior. However, when post-transmigration Cale subtly gives her advice to set up a military base at the Ubarr coastline instead of focusing on tourism, she quickly realizes that Cale is more than the trash that people make him out to be.

"Well...amhm."

Amiru grows to have a lot of admiration for Cale. While Cale is pretending to be injured after the Plaza terrorist attack incident, Amiru felt that he was very different from the past Cale and admired that Cale was still completing his responsibilities while being hurt. That filled her with passion and made her believe that she had to become more dependable like Cale.

"Pretending to be hurt?"

"Well I was really hurt at first, but I want to be slacker for a minute so yeah." TCF Cale just said without care.

TCF Amiru can't stop from chuckling.

Eric Wheelsman
As fellow successors to the noble families of the Northeast region, they are familiar with each other and work well together.

"He is my friend!"

[That was good. What a fine and beautiful lady.] The god of time said.

[Let's not waste time and have the next person. You'll love this.]

"Taylor." TBOH Cage felt sad. The Taylor in their time was already dead.

NAME
Taylor Stan
테일러 스텐

ALIASES
Marquis Taylor Stan

"Marquis?" TBOH Cage asked.

TCF Cage just raised his wine bottle and smiled. "He did it! He claimed what he deserve!"

"Cage shut up!" TCF Taylor was flustered.

'You did it. You did well!' TBOH Cage finally smiled genuinely for the first time in a while.

RELATIVES
Former Marquis Stan (father)
Venion Stan (younger brother)

OCCUPATIONS
Marquis of Stan

AFFILIATIONS
Stan Family
Alberu Crossman
Cale Henituse
Cage
Roan Kingdom

"I'm not shocked anymore if Cale Henituse is affiliated with everyone here." TBOH Choi Han said.

TCF Choi Han just chuckled.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

PLACE OF BIRTH
Roan Kingdom
Western Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Human

GENDER
Male

'Stan is now stronger.' Some noble thought the same thing.

Taylor Stan is the eldest son of the Stan family and the only good person in the family. He was originally the heir, but was forced out of that position after the lower half of his body became paralyzed due to having both his knees destroyed by a hitman. Said hitman was sent by Taylor's younger brother, Venion Stan. Their father didn't even bat an eyelash even though he knew Venion was responsible, as it was the tradition in their family that only the most ruthless could be the Marquis. To him it was an exciting sport.

"That cruel!?" TCF Basen exclaimed in shocked.

"Well that's how our family, before." TCF Taylor commented. He will insure that his generation will be the last generation who will grow in that cruel life.

Appearance

Taylor had always had a fragile body, even before his legs became paralyzed, and therefore was weak-looking. He has pale blonde hair that hangs down past his shoulders and green eyes.

"His handsome."

"I know, shut up."

"He can hear you!"

History

Original Plot

In the novel The Birth of a Hero, Taylor found an ancient text in an old bookstore and was able to decipher the words: Restoration and Rock Tower. Following those clues, he headed to Puzzle City and obtained Vitality of the Heart, but discovered it could only heal injuries that occurred after obtaining it. The discovery caused Taylor to fall into despair and only a month later, he was killed by an organization Venion had sent. His death caused his best friend Cage to kill half the assassins, and as a result she was excommunicated from the Church of the God of Death.

"That motherfucker is really getting into my nerves!" TCF Cage shouted.

Both Venion that was in the hall shivered. TCF Venion who was spared but already carrying the fear shivered more.

Current Plot

In the current world, Cale Henituse obtained Vitality of the Heart instead of Taylor. He also left Taylor with an anonymous note informing him that the Crown Prince Alberu Crossman had a one-time-use Ancient Power he was willing to trade for a way to keep the Second and Third Prince in check. The Ancient Power was called The Star of Healing and could heal any injuries.

"How did he know about that?" TBOH Alberu asked in shocked.

"I didn't know either, he knows everything." TCF Alberu also frowned.

'It's not that I want to know everything, they just come to me.' TCF Cale contradicted.

"I know it's was you young master!!" Taylor happily said.

'Aigoo!' TCF Cale frowned.

With this knowledge in mind, Taylor and Cage began heading towards the Capitol of Huiss, running into Cale on the way and traveling with him for a bit. Not long before they reached the Capitol they talked privately with Cale, hoping to obtain some money since their resources were limited. Cale not only gave them money but also helped smuggle them into the Capitol.

Cale had made the two of them making a Vow of Death to not tell anyone about his help.

"Why does he don't want anyone to know?" TBOH Cage asked.

"OUR LEGEND IS BORN WITH GOD HEART! YOUNG MASTER IS TRULY A GOD! A LEGEND OF HISTORY! HE IS-" TCF Clopeh was smacked by TBOH Clopeh.

"Why does my other self looks like he loses some screw!?" TBOH Clopeh can't stopped from questioning his life.

Taylor and Cage later showed up uninvited at the banquet held by the Crown Prince at the Capitol and were seated next to Cale.

On the day of King Zed birthday celebration, Taylor showed up in front of all the nobles with his legs healed, much to their surprise, and shared a carriage with Cale. During a moment alone, he explained that he got his legs healed by promising to become the head of the Marquis Stan estate, though he stated he did not promise his loyalty but instead made a deal.

"It's good looking at him standing in his own feet." TBOH Cage.

He help to make fake ancient text to Cale, to trick the White Star.

"White Star!?" TBOH Choi Han felt the rage in his body. It's been seven years since the war started but they just know his name nothing more!

"Yeah that motherfucking white radish!" TCF Cale was stunned when Choi Han cursed.

<4>
Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
84K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
251K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...