FRAGILE (Lookism x male oc)

By hanachubby

BxB WARNING: OC IS USELESS, WEAK, STUPID, NAIVE, DUMB, VERY DEPENDANT AND CRYBABY. Kim Aiden is a blind boy... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 15

17.7K 717 276
By hanachubby

Sorry for the laaaate update guys hehehe! Here we go!
********************

Aiden blinked his eyes open. He have a good short rest with a nap. As he get sober, he remembered all the things happened and couldn't wait to meet Sally and others. The boy set aside the blue blanket and stepped out of the huge bed.

But as soon as his small feet touched the ground, a gloomy voice reached his ear. "Where do you want to go now, little prince?"

Samuel crossed his arms around his chest as he stood beside the bed, leaning on the wall. He puffed out smoke from his mouth. Only then did Aiden noticed the cigarette smell surrounding the room.

"Umm...I just want to check on Daniel." Aiden said fiddling with his fingers. Samuel groaned in response. "Are you f*cking kidding me? You want to wander around by yourself again?! Did you not learn your lesson or what??" Samuel scold through his gritted teeth.

"But-" "No buts! Stay! Here! Like! A! Good! Boy!" Samuel said each word while poking Aiden's forehead harshly. "Ngh!" The fragile boy whined as he felt stinging sensation on his head.

"Samuel. Don't be so harsh on him." Mandeok said. Apparently Eugene placed Mandeok and Samuel to guard Aiden.

"It's not like I hurt him. I want to make sure every word get into his thick skull." Once again Samuel poked Aiden making the boy finally run away toward Mandeok. Seeing Aiden walk to his direction, Mandeok immediately step forward and hold him close, worried that Aiden will knock something over and hurt himself.

Aiden mumbled an apology as he hide behind Mandeok. "I won't do it again." His eyes turned glassy and tears threatened to fall.

Samuel grunted in response before sat down on the couch.

"Things might go down. Eugene probably will get rid of Jake." A moment of silence passed by as Samuel uttered those words.

"W-what...? Why?" Aiden was confused, he thought the two were friends so why suddenly things go south?

"Big Deal betray us." Samuel stood up and walked to Aiden. His heavy footsteps echoing throughout the room. "So you, little boy, be good and behave yeah?"

"What-what will happen to Jake?" Aiden asked, clutching his small fists.

"Isn't it obvious? Big Deal already become Workers' enemy so without doubt Eugene will eliminate him. Big Deal will be no more. If Jake could still be alive, he is lucky." Samuel smirked, loving how paled Aiden turned as the boy trembled in fear.

"But..." But Jake is one of Aiden's first friends. The one who protect him in juvenile prison, the one who offer to cuddle with him sweetly. He was very precious to him. Aiden sobbed. It was clear he will not be able to meet Jake at the moment even if he request so.

"Stop crying." Samuel wiped his tears using his thumb. "As much as I hate it, Eugene decide not to drag you into our conflict. He told us to take you back home." Aiden hiccuped before he bite his cheek, trying go contain his crying. "Really?" "Hmmm."

Mandeok patted Aiden's head, earning attention from the boy. "It's a different story though if you want go meet Jake unscratched. We can't be sure how things will turns out at the end of the day."

Aiden nodded his head in understanding. Simply put, Aiden is the neutral party here. Eugene or any Workers won't restrict Aiden from meeting Big Deal, and vice versa. But for sure, they won't let Aiden dragged into this fight. Hurting the boy physically is the last thing Eugene ever think of.

Mandeok lifted up the boy by his armpits, holding him close to his chest. Aiden unconsciously snuggle closer to  him, loving the warmth emitting from the bigger guy's body.

"You look so cute snuggling like a kitten, Aiden." Samuel eyes darken, feeling a little bit envious because the affection was not directed to him.

"Okay that's it. Time to go home." Samuel harshly snatched him from Mandeok's hold.

True to his words, Aiden was sent home directly. Samuel strictly remind Aiden to not wander around alone, knowing how the boy always have a way to throw himself into troubles.

At night, Aiden feels like doing nothing. He just lay in bed with his eyes close. Sometimes, just sometime...the small boy will wallow himself in old memories. Drown in self pity, blaming himself for being not good enough. Sadly, he often have this impressions that people around him actually hate him deep down. Which is not true at all.

The time before he got to meet Jake was painful to remember. Because for whatever reasons, he was treated harshly.

Well, truth to be told, he have all the criteria of hated character. Quiet, timid, coward, clingy, and crybaby. Usually people admire those who is badass, and can stand up for themselves. Aiden tried, but he can't find the courage within him to raise his voice to people who keep pushing him.

Having Jake as his friend is a bless.

He able to unleash his desire to be spoiled. He learnt to be selfish, requesting to spend time with him and whatnot.

Aiden got up from his bed with a sigh. He couldn't fall asleep thus decided to walk around for a while. Maybe to got fresh air..or tired himself out. Well it was only around the apartment, not that he unfamiliar with. Contrast to when he walk in Workers building.

*
*
*

Turns out Aiden thought wrong.

For some reason, he was hugged tightly by a blonde man who wears glasses. This blondie was definitely a goofball. He couldn't stop him from saying cheesy pickup line.

"Do you believe in love at the first sight, or should I  walk by again?" The blondie asked with a grin.

"Umm... I'm blind mister."

"....."

A silence passed as the blondie stood still like a statue.

"Well then- here." He grabbed Aiden's hand and put it on his hard chest. "Feel my shirt? Know what it's made of?" Aiden's fingertips carresed the cloth beneath him softly as he shake his head.

"Boyfriend material." The blondie answered in excited voice.

Aiden's lips lifted up in amusement. The pickup lines is all so cheesy and entertaining.

"Awww you look so cute smiling, little boy." The tall guy brushed Aiden's silky hair. "We should meet often. Why don't you become my secret friend?"

Aiden tilted his head to the side. 'Secret friend?' "What's that?" He asked.

"Oh you know, my ally-" the blonde replied, but was cut off with a deep voice calling his name.

"Goo."

Upon the call, the blondie who was named Goo sighed, looking back to his emo friend in annoyance. "What? Can't you see I'm in the middle of something right now?"

"Errr I actually need to go home...Mister Goo...?" Aiden said lowly, shifting his foot to the other.

"Nah. I'm bringing you to my new home." Without delay, he lifted Aiden up to his shoulder, carrying him like a sack of potatoes. Aiden yelped in surprise. "Wait! Wait! Let me go!"

The black hair guy who called Goo earlier brushed his hair back, cursing under his breath seeing Goo's inappropriate act. "F*cking hell piss hair. I'm gonna kill you one of these days."

The sunglasses male then looked into Aiden's face, observing the delicate face before something in his mind clicked. "You are Aiden Kim, Jake's new follower or something." He said.

Goo turned slightly, facing the black head. "You know this little boy?" To which the other replied, "Yeah, heard that guy take someone under his protection specifically. Got curious and search about him."

Aiden didn't know what to respond, so he stay quiet, probably wanted to confirm whether these two are Jake's acquaintances.

"You are a pretty little thing, aren't you?" Gun squinted his eyes to Aiden.

He then proceed to ruffle Aiden's fluffy hair gently. The softness of the hair felt pleasant under his palm, making him addicted to it.

"Cute boy, isn't he? Why don't we keep him?" Goo suggested as he saw his friend quite smitten with the blind boy.

"Wait-no! I need to go home!" Aiden protested as he struggled in Goo's hold. Even though his struggle barely affect Goo, it still amusing seeing the boy tried his best to free himself.

"Aww why baby? We could give you the world if you want." Goo cooed, using one hand to pinch Aiden's nape.

"You both are strangers... It's weird you know." Aiden furrowed his brows, as his tone indicate it as obvious reason.

Gun chuckled, before caressing the boy's plump cheek. "I guess so. Then, until we meet again, boy." The black haired male told Goo to send the boy back to his house, to which the blonde excited to do so.

They parted with a goodbye wave from Aiden, seeing how the smaller guy quickly lock the door, with a confuse and fearful face. Goo just laughed lowly, feeling amused to his acts.

The oblivious Aiden didn't know he have basically meet one of the many dangerous men in Korea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.8K 18
Aiden, an 18 year old omega who has strikingly blue eyes has finally managed to escape his horrible pack after years of abuse. He wants to be free a...
48K 2K 24
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ [completed] ❝you're a special guy taeyong, i see it even if you refuse to.❞ ❝well, you shouldn't, because i'm not even close to special.❞ -ˋ...
Home By Ezra Ann

Teen Fiction

8.8K 394 9
Kai James Wilson, a sweet 16 year old gay man, who was born blind; he uses echolocation, which are mouth clicks to bounce sound off of objects in ord...
589K 42.5K 51
[COMPLETED] Lee Minho, laid back introvert and part time-worrier, finds himself in a confusing situation when he's assigned an anonymous partner for...