Foster Family

By smilemore954

Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abus... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

15

5.5K 130 9
By smilemore954

Marcel's POV:

A little while earlier

"His texts said nothing yet but we haven't heard from him in hours," I say to my brothers getting extremely frustrated that I don't know the status of my Louis.

"They are probably in class Marcel, we will figure it out soon calm down." Harry tries to ease my mind a bit but I can tell he isn't feeling great about this either.

As If on cue, the sound of a phone rings through the car speakers and I immediately slam the pick-up button, knowing this is it.

"Niall, what's going on?" Edward says the very second the call connects.

"I need your help, he said he was just grabbing his phone and he wouldn't let me go with him but he's been gone for nearly ten minutes now and I don't know where he went." Niall's voice rings in our ears in a panic.

Worry sets in our minds at his words.

We don't even respond before we are running out of the car and into the school as fast as we possibly can.

It was a big enough risk sending him to school, we knew that someone was after him and now he is missing. There was no time to waste.

Niall is standing pacing right in front of the door as we get in.

"I promise I tried to go with him but he wouldn't let me and then I tried to follow after him but he was already gone. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Niall says in an extremely hectic voice once he sees us.

"It's alright kid, just calm down," I say, trying to keep my calm with this kid.

It's not his fault but we should have known that something would have gone wrong.

"Did he say anything about where he was going?" Harry asks, keeping our priorities at hand.

"He said he was going to get his phone, but I don't know where he left it. I mean he just had chemistry but I didn't know whether I should have gone there or called you." Niall says, still in a panic.

"Calm down kid, you did your job. Just call the police please, I am going to catch this son of a bitch." Edward says quickly before turning his attention back to our panic.

"Let's go," I state before we are all running again.

We are aware of the fact that he could actually be perfectly fine and just taking his time getting the phone but I have a bad feeling and after all that has happened, we are not taking any chances.

We run through the halls absurdly fast, paying no mind to the weird looks we received from the few people in the hall.

But then we heard it. Screaming, our Louis screaming.

It was faint and in the distance but we could recognize a sound from him from anywhere.

The color drains from all of our faces and we run even faster if possible. Something is wrong.

The cries for help get louder and louder as we get closer to the Chemistry classroom, a dead giveaway as to where he is.

"Fuck!" Edward says as he finds the door is locked.

It would take a minute to get through the thick door and Louis's cries are getting louder and louder with every second. What is he doing to our baby?

"Louis, we are coming baby," Harry yells but I doubt the boy can hear us over his own screams of pain and fear.

Edward has wasted no time and was already kicking the thick large door with all of his strength.

I assisted and barged with my shoulder against the door and within a few seconds, the door busts off of its hinges and falls onto the ground.

"Get your fucking hands off of him right the fuck now," Harry yells before we even are fully able to see what is going on inside the room.

We are all nearly blinded with rage at what we see.

Louis is pinned against the wall sobbing his eyes out as some random boy has his hands shoved down his pants and is attacking his body. He is kicking and screaming.

"I thought I said to take your fucking hands off of him." Edward grits through his teeth.

I have never wanted to kill anyone more in my entire life.

Harry jumps and tackles the man to the ground before I am able to but both Edward and I are right in his footsteps in a sprint, ready to kill this son of a bitch.

He touched Louis, our Louis. He made him scream and cry. Our Louis.

It is a matter of seconds before all three of us are either on top of him or surrounding him, hitting any part of him with all of our strength.

"Don't. Ever. Fucking. Touch. Him. Again." Edward screams in his face between punches.

"Stop, please. Please." The boy yells but it does nothing but motivate us to do worse.

Harry had focused on the face and hit him hard enough within the first few punches that the bitch was knocked out cold but we didn't stop. I want to do enough damage so he feels the pain this for the rest of his fucking life which we will make sure is spent in a jail cell.

We don't pull away until we all hear the same truly heartbreaking whimper sound through our ears. Louis.

My blood was still boiling but Louis needed us and we needed him.

We rush over and Niall scoots away thankfully, the kid is fine but honestly, I want to kill anyone else touching Louis right now.

He looks so sad, so broken. This is our fault, we shouldn't have let him ever come to a school where we knew there was a chance of him something happening to him but we were dumb and now we let this happen.

We wrap him in our arms and he holds onto us with all of his strength as he sobs into my frame. The boys have their arms wrapped around his body.

He is so scared.

"You're okay. You're okay. We are here baby." I say trying to comfort him but he is so deep into his terrified state of mind I don't know how to help.

I would take all his pain away if I could.

"Get it off. I want it off, I want him off." He sobs, scratching at his clothes much too hard.

Edward and Harry nod and follow his instructions and practically rip his clothes off of his body.

Harry whispers gently into his ear trying to comfort him by letting him know that whatever that shitbag's name is, is gone now and that the police were on their way, but he doesn't even seem to understand, too trapped in his own fear.

A large group of police officers then rushed into the room, Louis holds onto me tighter as he looks at the police officers utterly terrified.

We try our best to continue to comfort the boy, doing everything we can but nothing seems to get through to him, and eventually, his panic causes him to pass out, making all of us panic.

"Louis Louis wake up baby," Harry says franticly.

But it's no use, he just lays limp in my arms.

Thankfully looking down at his body there seems to be no more visible injuries but honestly, we won't be able to fully know what happens until we get Lou back awake.

"Niall, did they mention paramedics coming too?" I ask quickly, looking up at the blond.

He nods, "Outside." That is all he says, clearly scared for Louis.

With that, we stand up and Edward takes Louis out of my arms, making me want to scream but I think we all just need to be able to feel him right now, feel that he's okay.

I take my jumper off and slip it over Lou's head before we leave, no one gets to see him like that except for us.

We are fast to make our way out of the school, passing the police officers who were dragging the douchebag out of the building as we run.

As Niall said, there were a few paramedics waiting outside for us.

When there are emergencies at schools they tend to send a whole emergency crew for some safety policy reason but whatever the reason is I have never been more great full for it than I am now.

"Is this Louis? I'm Alexandra and this is my partner Spencer. Can we take a look at him?" One of the female paramedics asks, rushing over to us once she notices Louis.

I see Edward pull himself away from them at first, his protective side taking over for a second before he realizes that they are here to take care of him and gently hands him off to the man who was introduced as Spencer.

"We will take care of him don't worry," Spencer tells us as he takes Lou with ease, carrying him over to the ambulance.

We are right on their tails, not wanting to be without Lou for a second right now.

"Is he unconscious from physical trauma?" Alexandra asks as she lays him down on the bed in the ambulance.

We weren't actually going to the hospital yet I don't think but we couldn't all fit into the back of the ambulance so we three just stood outside anxiously, making sure that we were still able to keep eyes on him the whole time.

"No, he was sexual assault and freaked himself out into a panic attack then passed out," Harry informs them, his voice emotion-filled.

"Oh my, poor baby. I'm sorry to ask this boys but do you know the extent of the sexual assault? I don't want to have to perform a rape kit on him if we know it's not necessary." Alexandra says, empathy in her voice.

We all shake our heads and my blood boils at the thought that could have been a possibility.

"No, it didn't go that far thankfully," I say, breathing out my anger, pushing it down.

I have to remind myself that we already nearly killed that kid and I would love to do it a thousand more times but he is being thrown in a police car as we speak so being angry right now is just going to take my attention away from Louis.

"Okay," She nods and they go back to check him over.

Honestly, I think we are all still in shock, we don't say a single word as the two paramedics take a good fifteen minutes assessing every part of Louis.

We are ridden with anxiety, not really knowing what we are supposed to do right now. We feel helpless.

But eventually, they cover Louis with a blanket in the back of the car and both then hop down from the vehicular.

"Alright, his blood pressure spiked when he had his panic attack and that was the cause of the fainting. It is beginning to go back to normal levels so that is not a concern at the moment. His injuries are minor, except I think one of his wrists seems to be sprained but not too severely so it doesn't need a cast, just a brace which we already put on. There is no reason to bring him into the hospital at the moment. Especially since this is a sexual assault case, in most situations the victims prefer to be in a place where they feel safe and waking up in a foreign hospital isn't best. So I think taking him in when it's not necessary will end up doing the poor kid more harm than good. I suggest you guys just take him back home and file the case with the police as soon as possible even though it seems they already have enough proof to take him away. The brace has to stay on for a few weeks, I'm really sorry this happened to him, boys. Have him take it easy for the rest of the day, because of his blood pressure spike it's easy for him to pass out again if he gets too overworked." Spencer says, looking back at Louis sadly a few times.

I feel a tiny bit better to hear that he isn't horribly hurt, well physically at least. I know the mental effects are going to be haunting for him, he didn't deserve any of this.

"Thank you both," Edward says, his mind still taking in all that they just said.

"It's the job, no problem. Seems like a sweet kid, terribly sorry that he had to go through that. We have a few therapist's recommendations that come through the hospital that a lot of victims of sexual assault have found to be helpful through their recovery. If you decide that's what's best for your boy just give us a call and we can take it from there." Alexandra says, handing us a card out of her pocket.

"You think that therapy would be best for him?" I ask, my voice still laced with the same concern it's had this whole conversation.

"Possibly, we really won't know until he is awake and see how he copes with the trauma. But for a lot of cases like this especially with the victim so young, therapy is a good way to just be able to freely talk about what happened to them in a safe space." Spencer says, leaning on the back of the ambulance.

"We want to do whatever is best for him." Harry rushes out,

"We know you do boys, just bring him home and take care of him. He is yours and you will know what is best once he's up. Just be patient with him, this is going to take time." Alexandra says trying to keep us all level-headed.

We nod slowly, hoping that she is right and we will know what to do with Lou.

"I will get him," I say to the boys and they nod a bit.

I need him back in my arms, I know he is okay, I can see him. But after what just happened I can't help but feel like he needs me. Even though I think I just need him.

Louis looks practically lifeless in the ambulance, his face is pale and numb, he's still gorgeous but seeing him in this state is, to say the least, painful.

I wrap him up in my arms, being very careful with his frail, limp form as I hop out of the ambulance and make my way back to my brothers.

"I'm so sorry we let this happen little one," Edward whispers to Louis, it's nearly silent.

He leaves a soft lingering kiss on his forehead before we thank the paramedics and makes our way back to the car, but a police officer stops us when we are only a few steps away.

"We are going to need a statement." The man says coldly.

Right fucking now?

"He's clearly not able to do that right now," Harry says, trying to stay calm.

"Well, either you need to get him awake now so he can give a statement or you can take him down to the station once he's awake. The issue with that though is without a statement we legally can't keep the kid for more than 24 hours." He continues blandly, not caring in the slightest.

"We can't just fucking wake him up, he was just assaulted and is unconscious and you just want us to 'wake him up'. And you are more than wrong if you think you are letting that fucker go anywhere." Edward says, losing his cool on the man slightly.

The police officer cowers back in intimidation but he shakes it off and nods a bit.

"We are still going to need a statement at some point. Expect a call from the station soon." The officer says before turning his back and walking off.

Edward practically growls at the man's tone and goes running after him but Harry pulls him back, knowing that trying to beat the shit out of a police officer isn't going to land us in a good spot.

"Ed, don't. For Louis's sake. Let's just get him home and deal with this later." I say, doing my best to make the right decision myself.

I think all three of us would love to go kick the shit out of the officer for being such a dick and threatening to let the literal criminal free but we need to focus on Louis right now.

Edward takes a deep breath closing his eyes for a moment before opening them back up and landing them on Louis, which allows him to calm himself.

"Yeah yeah, you're right to let's go before I do something I regret," Edward says, his fist balled at the thought of the police officer.

By the time we get home, we have all cooled down a bit. Mom freaked out when she saw him, freaked out, even more, when we told her what happened. She cried a bit and insisted on taking the boy up to bed herself but honestly, we all were feeling too protective over him at the time to let anyone else touch or take him away from us, even if it is our mother.

But we took him up to our bed and tucked him in, possibly thinking about going to call back the police in the meantime but we all knew that our mind would only be on Louis the whole time and wondering if he is okay so we all just snuggle up close to him, not sleeping a wink, just waiting for his pretty eyes to open again.

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 618 19
"Yes. My name is Louis. And who might you be, cutie?" "I'm . . . Harry. My name is Harry, and I'm your next door neighbour. I live at the yellow hous...
11.6M 173K 92
3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all different in their own way. Marcel is the goo...
177K 6.1K 47
"Come here Mr Tomlinson" the eldest triplet smirks as he beckons Louis into the classroom. Louis walks over so he's standing in front of Edwards des...
130K 4K 31
Louis parents died when Louis was only a kid, from that day Liam did everything he could to take care of his little brother. But one day Liam has to...