๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐๐š๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ...

By yourockmyworldmike

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–คโค ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐*๐“๐‚๐‡!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐‚.๐‘.๐„.๐€.๐Œ.
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“*๐“๐“๐˜ ๐‡*๐„!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐˜ ๐’๐๐€๐๐’!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐€๐˜!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐’๐‹๐„๐„๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐Ž๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐๐’!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐…*๐‚๐Š ๐–๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐‘๐” ๐ƒ๐€๐˜!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐๐ˆ๐Š๐Š๐ˆ'๐’ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„!
๐๐†๐‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹
๐‚๐€๐๐‚๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ

๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐”๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐๐”๐‰๐€!

56 8 62
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐣𝐚, 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚! 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲.

𝐁𝐆𝐂 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧 (𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚) & 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞.

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡. 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Rubi and Halle punch each other in the face at the same time, they tackle each other to the ground slapping and punching each other.

Crystal goes for Willow and elbows Will in the back of her head. Nikita pushes Crystal onto the floor and kicks her in the face, making Crys' nose bleed.

Rubi and Halle freeze like statues from shock.

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐲 & 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐩*𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥...

Crystal: *starts praying* Lord, why did I attract a friend like this? Did my own little sister curse me with her thot magnetism? Why me, Lord? Why me? *sighs* Amen.

Lakeyah: *sobbing* I can't be on my own like Joy was. I'll be the Maia Mitchell of the season.

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎.

𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬:
𝟒 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚, 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 & 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚
𝟐 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 & 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚
𝟐 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 & 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟎:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟖:𝟎𝟐𝐚𝐦

Truly, Willow and Lakeyah return back to the mansion, They are all greeted by their cliques.

Truly: It's a brand new week and that drama with Jaden is in the past if she really wants it that way. She better watch herself.

Willow: I felt so lonely at the hotel and I can hold a grudge for ages so I am still pissed at this hoe for disrespecting my family and my back still hurts from the fucking iron!

Lakeyah: *sighs* Imma have to get back in good graces with my crew soon.

Crystal ignores Lakeyah, Ella, Vanessa & Jayda feel stuck in the middle and just sit there not knowing what to say to Key.

"Aww, Nikita is the reason why you formed your clique and now she's the reason why y'all are breaking up." Melissa teases.

"Bitch, you are 34 years old!" Crys and Key shout at the same time.

Crystal rolls her eyes and Lakeyah shrugs.

The door busts open and three former bad girls walk inside of the mansion.

Tinashe (S6): Guess whose baaaaaack?! *laughs* I am so excited to be a mentor, I am one of the very few African bad girls. I have grown from the drama I caused on my season and on season 7 when I got my ass whooped by J Lo after provoking Kim for marrying Piggie "Smalls".

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

"Leave it alone, Kim. I'm gonna handle it." Jennifer says.

Kim ignores her and sits down.

Jennifer grabs Tinashe by her hair then swings her across the room. All of the guests are shocked. Jennifer then kicks her onto the floor and starts punching her ass up.

Tinashe kicks Jennifer in the cooch then she starts choking Jennifer. Jennifer then kicks her in the back causing Tinashe to fall on top of her. Jennifer pushes her into a table and it breaks a little as Tinashe falls on top of it.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Tinashe: Yeah, Jennifer humbled me like Snoop humbled Woah Vicky. Oop. *pretends to wince* I can still feel that ass whooping to this day, I shoulda listened to Brit when she said Jen is not the one.

Rubi (S10): I came back for some drama.

India (S10): I know Talan is married but I still wanna swallow all his-

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

"Anything for you, Zaddy." India squeaks.

"Listen, little girl. I ain't Jack, I'm here to do my job so I can get this check and go back home to my Zimbabwean wife and our four children. Ran through IG thots have NEVER been my type and that's on God, so stop flirting with me. It's making me sick." Jack reads her, shutting her up.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Crystal hugs all of the bad girls, she checks the other bad girls out.

"None of you are my type, so basic. Where are the beauties?!" India snaps.

"You ain't gay, India. What are you talking about?" A confused Crystal questions.

"Girl, I think Bebe turned me out last year on our season because I been wanting to have *** with girls since our encounter that still has Hėrpia pressed." India smirks.

"Been a whole year and you're still arguing with her over Devin's ugly ass. Ew." Willow scoffs.

"What's gross is your existence." India kisses her teeth.

"Key, does Nikita still have a d*** or did she cut it off? Give me the deets cause Crystal was whining to me all week about you fucking her opp, I felt like I was dealing with Mandison and Heŕpia all over again." India questions.

"Stop being messy." Lakeyah mumbles.

"Since your wife is Zimbabwhatever, does that mean she's Tinashe since she is from there too, Talan?" India asks, twirling her hair.

"Get out." Talan mumbles.

"I love that movie, you looked like the brother." India blushes.

"How's Amber, by the way?" Crystal asks him.

"Who is that?" Talan replies, going red.

"So you are still getting f***ed by her in the a** like she told me last night? Not a gay producer, ew yikes." India laughs.

Rubi finds this all hilarious while the other bad girls are already tired of India's presence already.

Truly: Nearly every girl pissed me off on season 10. India irked me more than Maia and Stefflon. They had no business staying for as long as they did!

Sofia: Why? Why is she here and why is Rubi here? What the fuck is going on?!

Ella: I love India. *laughs* Wait, did she just call a security guard gross for...I mean...It is gross that he let Amber hit.

"Shut the fuck up, India! I gotta be the damn mentor right now." Tinashe shouts at her.

"Ladies, this has been a long awaited trip. You are all going toooo....Abuja, Nigeria!" Tinashe announces.

The bad girls nod their heads, India and Rubi feel awkward by all the tension between them.

"This is the first time in Bad Girl herstory that the bad girls weren't excited for a holiday. Is there something wrong with Nigeria, ladies?" Lily, Producer asks them.

They ignore her.

"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN BAD GIRL HERSTORY THAT THE BAD GIRLS WEREN'T EXCITED FOR A HOLIDAY. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH NIGERIA, LADIES?!" Lily repeats.

"No." They all mumble.

𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍!

Lakeyah: I am not about to let these hoes think...know that I had a little crush on that bitch or that I liked her. That ain't a good look!

"Key has an announcement to make!" Rubi yells.

The bad girls all stare at her, blankly.

"Nikita forced herself on me after s**ually harassing me by twerking in my face...NÅKED!" Lakeyah announces.

"If you had an issue why did you sit there and entertain it for 10 whole minutes? You always call shit out so why not do it now?" Melissa asks.

"Are you really a black woman, Lizzo? It really is hard to tell sometimes with the way how you cape for girls who don't like your black ass." India taunts.

"Your season is over, do me a favour and jump outta this plane." Lizzo retorts.

"Say that shit again to my little sister and I will beat the shit out of you." Crystal threatens.

Lakeyah flips The Rockstars off.

"Why are you lying Key, you ate me out at the hotel last night!" Nikki exclaims.

"Nah, you forced yourself on me. Have I ever shown interest in you before?" Lakeyah asks.

"You literally complimented me this morning, don't act like a man." Nikita scoffs.

Teyana: Honey...the irony. You were thinking it, I just said it.

"Okay, so what I did say to you?! WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY TO YOU?!" Lakeyah yells in her face.

"YOU NEED FUCKING THERAPY, YOU ARE ATTACKING ME BECAUSE YOUR CLIQUE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO FUCK ME?! Girl, d*e." Nikita retorts.

Tamia: God, we can't even have a peaceful plane ride! I am over them arguing, I'd tune in if they released a *** tape though.

"K***, yourself." Key claps back.

Nikita starts crying and Melissa consoles her. Halle and Willow clench their fists, Sofia is annoyed.

"Every. single. fucking. time! Why is it when we get attacked nobody consoles us and then when it's y'all, we all have to be up your asses?!" Jayda rambles.

"Because y'all are victimizing Key like she ain't a whole grown ass adult, that's fucking why!" Willow shouts.

"Did you have your shit together when you was 21?! You are pratically just starting to figure life at that age, ain't no way you are 34 and already going through a mid life crisis." Jayda scoffs, making Ella, India and Rubi laugh.

"And on top of that, Nikita is 26 so it is is prėdatøry of her to do that to Lakeyah." Crystal adds.

"Instead of making false accusations against an innocent woman, why don't you and your wack ass parents give all this negative and harsh energy to all the rappers that r**ed your sister, especially Jayceon!" Melissa retorts.

"Ooo, that was foul." Teyana grimaces.

"Now, I wanna be-" Jayda is cut off by Sofia punching her in the face.

Liyana laughs their asses off while Orange is annoyed by the drama.

Jayda punches Sofia back. Tinashe pulls them away from each other, they keep slapping each other and Nashe is trying to dodge the hits.

"Should I ask the pilot to turn the plane around?" Tinashe asks.

"Yes, Mom." India replies, in a sarcastic tone.

Tinashe rolls her eyes, Sofia and Jayda sit back down in their seats. Crystal hugs Lakeyah confirming that they have made amends.

Coi: Yeah, they are both lame as fuck. Crystal clearly hates Key, Ella, Jayda and the new girl weren't as angry as she was because it wasn't that serious. India would never be fake like this.

Unknown Producer: Oh yes the fuck she would, remember how she treated Chinese Kitty and Steff?

Coi: Shit...I forgot they both existed.

After a 6 hour and 7 minute flight, the bad girls have finally arrived to Abuja, Nigeria and it is 27 degrees.

"Okay, ladies. Let's go to the hotel and get dressed for our tour around Abuja because afterwards we are going to the beach!" Tinashe instructs.

The bad girls stare at the exterior of the hotel and even more stunned when they look inside their hotel rooms.

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐣𝐚.

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬:

A montage is shown of all of the bad girls getting ready.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:
𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟔 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 & 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐆𝐂 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫.
𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏𝟎 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐆𝐂 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫.
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏𝟎 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 & 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"Oh my days, Rubi, India and Tinashe look so gorgeous." Vanessa says.

All three of them thank her.

"Coi, I know you think you a muscular nigga like yo Daddy but you need to put them A- cups away." India suggests.

"What you need to do is keep your mouth shut and worry about why you are so comfortable with parents p*mping you out." Coi retorts.

"Blueface, Trippie and Press On Nails...You attract what you are inside and out. Ugly ass funny looking...men? They seem very feminine to me." India shrugs.

"Anyway, my outfits of the day is...Teyana, Bia and Halle!" Tinashe announces.

A tour guide then arrives to the hotel to show the bad girls around Abuja.

Joy: How the hell did Halle win instead of me or even Sofia and Jayda? Eh, whatever.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐣𝐚:

A montage is shown of the bad girls dancing with the locals of Abuja, taking photos and videos with them, Joy barely being acknowledged by some of the fans, India being dragged away from kissing many guys by Crystal and Ella.

Tinashe gets a little drunk and Melissa forces her to drink a lot of water to sober up, they are all having an amazing time.

"This tour was amazing, Nigeria is so beautiful." Joy says.

"Girl, you hate Africa and it's just sad take your Jafakean ass to Jamaica." Crystal scoffs.

"You are so lame for attacking her over some lame shit. You need to help your little sister heal from her childhood trauma and leave my bitch alone." Tete says, getting face to face with her.

Crystal gulps and smirks, Teyana walks away and smiles.

"Hold awn, is that who I think it is?" Ella asks, taking her sunglasses off.

𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 & 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟕 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.

Vanessa: GAGGED, I AM SHOOK! Their melanin is poppin'! Hate Brandy's nose job though...

Tamia: What the fuck?! *gasps* I am such a huge fan of both of them. I Don't Wanna and Put It Down deserved better.

Nikita: *faints*

Teyana: Aaliyah inspires my looks and Brandy inspires my vocals so this is an honor to meet them for the first time.

"I would love to stand around and take pictures with you new wack ass bad girls but Babygirl and I are here to confront a little somebody." Brandy says, making eye contact with an uncomfortable Lakeyah.

"Girl bye, we are cuter and badder than the both of you combined. Brandy, go propose to Devanté again or sum." India scoffs.

"Ignore her, B. She's just tryna troll people like Rita did on season 5 and 7." Babygirl whispers to The Vocal Bible.

"Brandy, didn't you skip Lisa's funeral to go swimming with Ray J? Hence why you, Kim and Aaliyah fell out? Get the fuck outta here!" Vanessa scoffs.

Brandy starts crying. "I regret that, okay?! I can't change what I did but the feelings were still fresh when she passed and it was too much to take in but when it really hit me that one of my best friends was gone forever and I skipped her funeral....Of course, I felt like scum for doing that but I have to move on for my peace and for my daughter."

India yawns. "You lost me after you said okay."

Tinashe: From what I remember on season 7, Brandy did say Lisa told her "Go to hell" and said Brandy is "dead" to her which was foul but damn B, you gotta realize how bad it makes you look when you carry feelings for so long that you decided to be petty and miss the woman's funeral.

Aaliyah: Sy'Rai is my goddaughter and the only way I get to see her is through B. I am still mad at her for skipping the funeral and I don't care if it's been 3 years now. We were all close. Me, Kim, B and Lisa. *sobs*

"Bey and I had a very interesting conversation and every single surviving bad girl is offended that you are trying so hard to emulate Lisa. Keyshia was gonna whoop your ass too but clearly Lisa's spirit was holding her ass back or something." Aaliyah says, pointing at Lakeyah.

"Left Eye was great and all but I ain't about to let y'all punk me when Iyanna spent the whole of last season tryna act Faith and Dua and Rita tried to be like Amy AND Madison was just an Ariana clone. Call out them hoes out first and then call me out." Lakeyah retorts.

"Rita handles her L's like a pro so-" Tete cuts Brandy off.

"I love your new show Queens, your daughter on the show is a pain in the ass though and so is Jill and Buttah Pecan." Teyana says.

Brandy ignores her and goes face to face with Lakeyah.

"So what you tryna do? You wanna fight me or nah?" Brandy asks, quoting Lisa.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

"So uh...is y'all finna fight or nah?" Lisa asks.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Aaliyah tears up while smiling. "Remember how Bey and I whooped Jennifer and Mýa on season 2, Key? You and Crystal are about to get that same whooping from me and B."

A worried Crystal stares at Rubi and India while Lakeyah is no longer afraid and is ready to fight.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

Jen punches her and Mariah runs away.

Bey and Aaliyah smile at one another.

Aaliyah runs up on Jen and Jen takes a few steps back. Aaliyah knees in her in the stomach, grabs her hair and starts punching her multiple times in the back of her head.

Security holds her back and escorts her out of the house party.

Mýa then runs up on Bey and Bey sucker punches her, knocking her out cold.

Security brings an unconcious Mýa back inside and Jen goes with them.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Lakeyah sighs. "I am over all of this, Aaliyah, Brandy. I can act however the fuck I want to and so can my crew. We should keep our foots on the r*cist culture vulture who ***ually harassed me by the fucking way and if y'all wanna be mad, remember that Pac was on some gay shit at times and Devanté too."

"Aaliyah, Brandy. You have both had your time and we did not come to Nigeria to have a bad time. Come on, go home and heal from Lisa's death. I do not know the pain of losing a close friend but I sympathize with y'all and my prayers go out to you but what you need to do is rewatch your season and remember the good times and also be honored that after 25 years of BGC and 3 years since Lisa's passing that a new bad girl is so inspired by her that she subconciously picks up on her mannerisms and emulates her. She will never be Lisa or Keyshia and Key knows that but this is how the new girls are now, I wanna be like Janet and so does Ciara and we barely get checked for it. Key is 21 and she will grow from this, so as a bad girl veteran...Y'all should probably mentor her and guide her through life like Bey does with Chloe and Halle. Think about it. Love conquers hate." Tinashe advices.

Aaliyah, Brandy, Lakeyah, Melissa, Nikita and Coi tear up after listening to Nashe's speech but the other bad girls were barely listening.

Halle gets a little tearful. "Wow, Nashe you actually did grow from this show and I am so proud of you, sis. That was beautiful."

Aaliyah hugs Lakeyah. "Girl, Nikita is unlikable but dragging her, bullying her and attacking her won't make things better. Ignoring her existence and a little light shade would have made you more likable."

"We are the blueprint and a lot of people wanna be us, Key. Nikita could never and running up behind Lizzo will never make her a black girl, period. I don't know if y'all can redeem yourselves since I stopped watching BGC after season 8 but yeah." Brandy adds.

Aaliyah: My nephew is half Nigerian from his Mama's side and he'll be here too. He is dating one of the bad girls. *smirks*

Jack, Producer: Why did you reveal that, Aaliyah?

"Tinashe got through to us, y'all but we still ain't mentoring none of you. You are all unlikable especially BLEEP and Nikita. Byeee." Brandy says, getting in a jeep.

"Aaliyah, are you a good Mother now or do you have to pay child support? Is Pac & Janet raising them now? Is Ginuwine still married to you?" Aaliyah asks.

"Pac stays cheating on Janet and Aaliyah cheats on Ginuwine but-"

Aaliyah flips India off and covers Brandy's mouth.

Aaliyah: Not gonna lie, my sons disrespect me all the time and act like Janet is their Mama so fuck em. Never wanted kids any damn way, my niece never pisses me off like this. She'll be here next-

Jack, Producer: AALIYAH GO HOME!

Brandy: Devanté and Dalvin stay fighting over me, Bardi told me my WAP hits different for them. Byeeee!

Brandy and Aaliyah twerk as they are driven away in a jeep.

"Now that she is gone. Imma read you ugly ass hoes while we walk to the beach." India smirks.

The bad girls walk to the beach, India walks ij between Orange and The Rockstars.

India clears her throat. "Okay so, Bia, you run around fucking every nigga you see knowing damn well that you are taken. I fucked your man, sis. Imma tell on you! Coi, if you ain't got no ass or titties...What is the point in walking around topless looking like Ariana Little Boydé? Flo, them braids are ass, you need to whoop your stylist's ass and Truly, you look so stank and your Mama should øff herself for being so ugly, your Grandmas and Dre must be wondering every day where did God fuck up with her? Whew chile, I'd bèãt her ass too until she finally realizes all she needs is a little surgery."

Willow laughs a little and Coi is pissed since she did Flo's braids.

Willow: As funny as it is, why did she go in so hard on Liar like that?

Teyana clenches her fists.

"Then you got Miss Wimbledon dressing like a fucking man, girl go home. Stony deserved that insult and Mike Lowry found it funny too with his big eared ass then you got Tyler's sneaky link acting like nothing happened on IG and Marty is a joke like The Kravitz family. Lizzo, your big ass is gonna stay getting dragged until you drop that weight, looking like an obese Lori Harvey. Nahkita, I know you don't think them rock hard titties and the blackfish spray tan makes you a real woman, can't change biology no matter what Elon or Bill tries to do or invent, hoe. Hoefia, you are a disgrace to humanity just for being the daughter to such a pussy ass nigga like Lionel Itchy, he really watched his side chick get her blonde ass whooped by Nicole's mama and then ran off like a bitch to avoid receiving one too, I can't. Halle, your eyes give me anxiety, it's like you're cross eyed with how far apart they are, it's giving Kingsley. Teyana, that TikToker was right, you are a cøkehead like Meg and Nicki and Iman does cheat on you with the same Beckies you shit on, then you have Nicki- Joy Curry or whatever the fuck your so called Jamaican ass is, Ella and her sister were right about you." India reads them.

"Now what the actual fuck is wrong with you, bitch?! How you gon come for all of us like that? You are going way too fucking far!" Teyana yells in her face.

"Tete, just leave it." A worried Joy pleads.

"Calm down and back away from my sister, bitch." Crys warns.

Teyana grabs some sand and throws it in The Baddies face but it only gets in India's, Crystal's and Rubi's eyes.

Ella, Jayda and Vanessa tie their hair back while helping their crew wash their eyes out. Lakeyah is annoyed by all of this.

The instrumental to "Auto Blanco" by season 1 bad girl, Kimberly starts playing.

NIGGAS CALL ME BLANCO LIKE THE MOB OUT HERE!

Ella and Jayda restrain Joy as India and Crystal grab Teyana by her hair and start punching her up in the back.

Willow:

WE OVERSEAS, THEY LIKE "HOW YOU GET THEM GL*CKS OUT HERE?!"

Tete raises her arms and manages to punch Rubi in the face and then Rubes jumps in and tackles her to the ground then stands back up as India and Crys kick her up.

I GOT KI**AS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, YOU KNOW SQUAD OUT HERE!

Joy headbutts Ella and finally gets out of their grip. The other bad girls are so unphased by all of this while Joy runs up on Crystal and punches her up.

FEED ALOT OF WOLVES, WATCH IT HOW YOU TALK OUT HERE!

Rubi grabs a random person's milkshake and throws it all over Teyana and Joy. Teyana rubs her body on her so it goes Rubi too.

Rubi: I hate her and I ain't even bi but that turned me on, I need God or some d***. Ion know.

"**CK LIL' KIM" - THAT'S ALL I HEAR IS PEOPLE TALKIN' EVIL!

Big Liyah and Tete then fight one on one with The Westbrooks. Crystal swings Aaliyah across the beach by her left arm and Teyana is whooping India's ass.

"FU** LIL' KIM" - IF YOU SAY THAT THEN BI**H I BETTER NOT SEE YOU!

Teyana pushes a dazed India into Crystal making Joy, Crys and India fall down on the floor. Joy kicks Crystal and then brushes herself off as the song fades out into the background.

"Woah, that was crazy." One of the locals of Abuja says.

Teyana:

"Who won?" Crystal asks.

"Who cares? You ladies are very sexy, that's all I was focused on." He replies and walks away.

"What kind of bullshit is that?! Africa is supposed to be a country full of joy and half of y'all come from black families and should know better than to disrespect the country you originate from!" Tinashe scolds them.

"You waited way too long to say something." Ella shrugs.

"You can shut the fuck up and Crystal, Doja told me that you invited Rubi and India to come here so if they continue to try and ruin this trip then YOU will go back to South Africa, pack your bags and go the fuck home!" Tinashe shouts at her.

The other bad girls are swimming in the pool at the undisclosed beach and Tinashe checks the time on her watch.

"9:30? Damn! It's been 9 hours or more since the Abuja tour? Ladies, out of the pool! We need to get ready for the hotel party and we only have 2 hours until it starts!" Tinashe instructs.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟖𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐣𝐚.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 & 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚'𝐬 & 𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐢'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

"Liyana, Truly and Nikita look the best." Tinashe announces.

"Ugh, me and Rubi did not slay this hard to be unappreciated like Cherish." India complains.

"You two had your time on season 10 and didn't win, tough luck." Tinashe scoffs.

"Nashe, outfit of the day started last season, the mentor shit first started on season 10." Willow corrects her.

"WHY THANK YOU, SMARTASS! NOT LIKE I STOPPED WATCHING BGC AFTER MY SEASON OR ANYTHING BUT THANKS!" Tinashe snaps at her.

Teyana and Joy hug each other excitedly. Halle and Nikita do a mini dance, Bia gasses Truly up. The other bad girls are lowkey jealous.

Joy: Queen Shit! Teyana won twice in a row! And I finally won too, I look the bomb and y'all know it!

Halle: Me and Nikki came to slay like Shea Couleé!

Bianca: I woulda chose me again but Nashe clearly wants the non factors to feel important so whatever. Congrats, Truly.

Jayda: Ella and I have really been unnoticed since that Halsey drama and it is pissing me off that these bitches just got here and are hyped up more than us!

"Okay ladies, your other mentors, Miss Doja and Keyshia invited some eye candy to keep y'all entertained during your time here. Oh pit c- I'm just playing, they should be here any minute now though." Tinashe says.

The bad girls jaw drops at the cute guys and girls that show up.

(𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬: @𝐭𝐡𝐞_𝐣𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐞 - 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧, @𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞 - 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧, @𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐬 - 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧, @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.𝐤_𝟐𝟑 - 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧, @𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐨 - 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧, @_𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧_𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 - 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐈𝐑𝐋)

Vanessa: Oh fuck, Rashad is my on and off boyfriend, I cheated on him with his best friend, Sipho and we argued then I made my way to South Africa for the show. *sighs* Awkward.

Truly: Ugh, Tumi...He has a big **** but don't know how to fucking use it.

Lakeyah: Oh my God...I messed with Calista a little while ago and she is so clingy, Nikita must've invited her.

Willow: Miss Yemane is even prettier than Rubi, damn!

Tamia: Katleho is f***ing me tonight, Last guy I had was Ghostface and he was just lazy and couldn't find my-

"Vanessa, you can't say hi to me?" Rashad asks.

"Don't even talk to me." Vanessa rolls her eyes.

Rashad hugs her and Vanessa pushes him away.

Sipho laughs his ass off and Tumi nudges him.

"Listen, I'm going back to my hotel room and I expect to see you later on tonight so we can talk." He whispers in her ear.

Vanessa smirks. "Will we really be talking, though?"

"The choice is yours, baby." He smacks her butt and then walks away.

India tries to run after him and Vanessa holds her back.

Rubi: When he needs a shoulder to cry on when Nessa cheats again, I will be there for him again...I mean um...Not that I know him or anything. What's his name again?

India: I expected Aaliyah's nephew to look like Drake like his Daddy does but he is sexy as fuck. I just wanna eat his a-

"So are you two brothers?" Truly asks Tumi and Sipho.

"Yes." Tumi replies.

"How old are you, guys?" Bianca questions, standing in Truly's way.

"I'm 23 and Tumi's 25 and married." Sipho responds.

"I am not married anymore, our divorce just got finalized, she took the kids away from me and everything." Tumi sighs.

Sipho: My brother is a hoe, he has got 12 kids with 4 different women. He ain't been the same since he met Akon.

Truly pouts. "You must be so lonely, how about we go to my hotel room so me and my girl can make you feel better?"

Tumi smirks and lets Bianca and Truly guide him to the their hotel room, Coi follows behind them. Sipho shakes his head.

Coi: Tumi is gonna fuck around and wife one of us after this.

Tamia and Katleho are making out.

Tinashe is grossed out.

Tinashe: He is 30 and Flo is 19.

Unknown Producer: 22 and Kat is 26.

Tinashe: Still a baby compared to him but I heard she slept with Ghostface and he is at least 70 or 60 so let me shut up.

Tamia then goes to a hotel room with Kat.

"Key, how comes when I called your girls last night one of them told me that you was fucking Nikita?!" Calista shouts at her.

Lakeyah groans and sighs. "Cali, we are not together. Go home."

"No, I demand an explanation! You can't be doing me like that, you said you loved me." Calista cries.

Nikita shakes her head. "Not you being a cheater."

"Stay out of it, Nikita!" Key snaps at her.

"Fine, Imma find me some bad bitches to fuck and see how you like it! Imma fuck India and Rubi, how is that gonna feel?!" Cali says.

"Good." Rubi and India say in response.

Teyana and Joy leave this messy scene to go and eat inside of the hotel.

"Just give me some jollof rice with some chicken, please. For the both of us." Tete tells the waiter.

Joy sips her water. "Them Baddies stay bullying somebody, nobody even helped us!"

"Them guys ain't even as cute as Iman or your exes cause Menelik is not it." Teyana adds.

Joy chokes on her water. "Girl..."

"Imma piss em all off once we get back to the house, they need to pay for doing us like that." Teyana says.

Joy: She better! All of them piss me off and Rashad looks like a man whore, he was checking me and Halle out so Ivorian Doll needs to check her man.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏:𝟑𝟖𝐚𝐦

Truly is cuddled up with Tumi while Coi and Bianca are showering together in the bathroom.

"Tumi, I know this sounds crazy but I wanna marry you." Truly cries.

"Why are you crying?" Tumi asks her.

"Nigga, you know why! We used to date and then next thing I know one of your rabid ass babymamas whoops my ass! Tumi, I want to have your kids and I want to be your wife." Truly confesses.

Tumi sighs. "Truly, Dre hates me and you are 21 years old. Stop it."

Bianca and Coi walk out of the shower.

"Round 2?" Coi asks, popping a bottle of champagne open.

Truly slaps Tumi across the face. "Fuck you!"

Truly barges past a confused Bianca and Coi then slams their hotel room door shut.

"What was that all about?!" Coi asks.

Coi runs out after her, half naked and bumps into Rashad.

"Fuck, you are tall. What is your height?" Coi pants.

"6'8." He replies.

Coi blushes. "Stefflon Doll is a lucky woman."

Truly walks back to her. "Coi, I am ready to go back into the hotel room now."

Truly: Imma punch him in the b**** right before he c***.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫:

Katleho and Tamia are cuddled up next to each other.

"I am exhausted, should we get something to eat?" Katleho asks her.

"Should we split the bill?" Flo asks him.

Katleho side eyes her. "You are a Queen and should be treated as such, let me treat you."

Tamia gets butterflies and starts smiling.

"You're such a gentleman."

They both start kissing again.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟐:𝟏𝟔𝐚𝐦

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲:

The Rockstars and Tinashe finally arrive to the party with Sipho, Yodit and Calista.

Everyone is dancing to "ALREADY" by season 2 bad girl and recent mentor, Beyoncé featuring Shatta Wale and Major Lazer.

LONG LIVE THE KING, YOU A KING, YOU KNOW IT!

Willow, Halle & Nikita:

KING ALREADY, ALREADY, YOU KNOW IT!

Tinashe, Sofia & Melissa:

TOP EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, YOU KNOW IT!

Calista & Yodit:

KING ALREADY, ALREADY, YOU KNOW IT!

The song carries on playing in the background and Nikita nudges Melissa.

"Isn't that your man and his brother?" Nikki asks in a whisper.

Melissa nods her head, twirling her hair.

𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:
𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟 "𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞" 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 (𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝)
𝐀𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥 "𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐱𝐦𝐦𝐢" 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧

"Oh my f**king God! What are you doing here?!" Melissa squeals hugging Khalif and Aaquil.

"I got Nigerian roots, baby. You know that." Swae responds, kissing on her neck.

"Aww, what a cute couple." Nikki tears up.

Willow grabs Yodit and Slim Jxmmi to go back to her hotel room with them. She winks at the camera and smirks, walking away.

Willow: A legend once said "What happens on Earth, stays om Earth."

Sipho really likes Tinashe and Halle but they are both not interested. Halle is too in love with DDG and Nashe is making out with Calista so he just leaves with Sofia.

Sipho: I like the Justine Skye, Duckie Thot types but Sofia will do for now.

Sofia: *blushes* I can't wait to tell Nicole about this.

Swae Lee asks the DJ to play one of his songs.

"Throw Sum Mo" starts playing by Rae Sremmurd featuring Lil' Kim and Lil Wayne.

Halle and Melissa start twerking, some guy tries to rub against them and Swae Lee knocks him out with one right hook, Halle thanks him and Melissa starts making out with him.

Tinashe pulls away from a flustered Calista to see what's going on. Halle gives her the thumbs up and Nashe resumes with what she's doing.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟑:𝟎𝟓𝐚𝐦

The Baddies snoop in on Liyana's conversation after finally finishing their meals.

"These bitches sat at a table near us and said they are with us just so we could pay the bills. Are they fucking crazy?!" Joy complains.

Tete rolls her eyes. "Their broke asses are paying for the fucking bill their damn selves and if they keep pissing me off. Imma fuck Rashad."

Rashad and Vanessa stop kissing.

Rashad: Ain't she 40 and married with kids? Leave me alone, I'm only 25.

A drunk Tinashe stands near the restaurant, waiting for drama to ensue. Halle and Nikita are still partying while Melissa has left the party to have messy *** with her man.

"My Zimbabwean Princess, when are we going back to your room?" Calista asks her.

"Shush, later." Tinashe whispers back.

India and Rubi walk over to their table to confront them.

"What do you mean we have to pay the bill? You hoes bragged about being so rich and called us broke so pay for the poor, baby." Rubi smirks.

"Don't get smart with me, hoe. You ordered all this extra shit because you expected us to pay and that ain't cool." Teyana snaps.

"We literally just rocked your whole world at the beach earlier, keep it cute and on mute, babygirl before we do it again." India threatens, getting closer to her face.

"Move the fuck away from her, India! She ain't tryna catch your diseases, don't nobody want crabs!" Joy retorts.

India and Rubi hand them the bill.

"Cash the cheque or use your card but either way your rich asses are paying for us poor bitches." India says to them.

Rubi glares at Liyana then goes to sit back down too.

Joy throws the bill back on their table and it hits Lakeyah's chest.

An angry Crystal and Lakeyah pour their drinks all over Liyana's meals before they can finish it. The hotel managers force them to leave and bans them...PERMANENTLY from eating there, pissing the bad girls off.

"Apologies, I will pay for the bills." Tinashe assures them, ushering the girls out of the hotel.

They all walk outside, arguing with each other.

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP! RUBI AND INDIA, GO THE FUCK HOME!" Tinashe screams at them.

India and Rubi say goodbye to The Baddies and then leave.

The instrumental to "Lost Yo Mind" by season 2 bad girl, Beyoncé will now play throughout the fight.

A livid Joy starts pushing Vanessa and Ella. Teyana does the same to Crystal, Jayda and Lakeyah.

"We are actually gonna jump you lot so you better pack it in before shit gets real ugly." Vanessa warns them.

Joy punches her in the face. "IT JUST GOT REAL, BITCH!"

Vanessa elbows her in the face and then grabs Joy's hair to pull her head back to headbutt her multiples times in it. Teyana is trying to fight Crystal and Jayda off of her while Ella and Key help Vanessa jump Joy.

Tinashe drags Key and Nessa away while Joy is still getting whooped by Ella.

Teyana body slams Crystal and then kicks Jayda up until Jayda holds on to her stomach in the fetal position.

Tinashe blows a whistle and the instrumental stops playing. The bad girls are still fighting, the security guards finally break the girls up and Nashe is disappointed.

"What I said to Aaliyah and Brandy applied to each and every single one of you. We only get one life and one body, why damage and harm yourself intentionally for reality TV? Selling your soul for fame never works out so why sabotage yoursslf over some old ass beef that could be squashed if you all decide to be mature for once?! Y'all need to fix up!" Tinashe rambles.

The Baddies zoned out after she mentioned Aaliyah and Brandy while Liyana actually listened to what she said.

Nikita and Halle are wasted, they go to the hotel to eat their snacks they bought from random stores in their hotel rooms.

Halle: Blab preople rock!

Nikita: *sobs* No-No *hiccups*Nobody likes me because I am transgender, it is not a crime. I have been doprived of duck for 2 months now!

A montage is then shown of Teyana and Aaliyah trashing The Baddies hotel rooms. They throw their clothes outside in the pool and rip the pillows feathers out.

The satisfied duo leave the bedrooms alone, pack up their stuff and go back to South Africa.

Teyana: And this is just a teaser for what Imma do next.

Rashad and Vanessa go to his hotel room to "talk" or whatever while the other Baddies are fatigued and go to their rooms but are shocked by all the mess and their clothes being outside.

Vanessa: Teyana is a bit too verbal for my liking and keeps waffling bare shit, that will end next week.

Ella: JOY, YOU ARE DONE! No more Mrs. Benefit of the doubt anymore from me, bitch!

Jayda: I did feel bad when Kiana stayed whooping Aaliyah up but now I realize that it's what she deserved.

Crystal: I am glad that I made up with Key and I am glad that India inspired me to troll Orange and The Rockstars to get under their skin.

Lakeyah: Joy, Teyana. YOU ARE BOTH DONE!

Tinashe: *sighs* I enjoyed being a mentor
and I tried to understand what is in South African food to make them act so insane but I am starting to think it's a DNA thing. Jesus save them!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩.

Kimberly and Paige walk inside of the house. The Bad Girls are annoyed.

Halle: We had a good time last week in Nigeria. These two were nothing but trouble on their season. *sighs*

Bianca: I can't be the only one sick of the OG's coming back every damn week.

"Ladies, we are not your mentors but we are here for a different reason." Paige sighs.

A clip is shown of the bad girls group hugging and crying.

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

Clips are shown of Teyana twerking on Iman, drinking and getting wasted, making out with him, sleeping with him in nearly every room.

Truly: Lakeyah and I are 21 years old, the youngest of this season. This bitch is 31 like Bia and Suki. This is embarrassing that we are acting more mature than her, even Lizzo acts like this and she is 34, yo! God just needs to cancel us from Earth, I can't. She is p***ing me off.

Joy: *facepalms and laughs* She can feel free to act however she wants to instead of coming for her. Remember she is in her early 30's and Madonna is in her early 60's acting like this as well. Who really needs the reality check?

Jade walks inside of the house as the mentor, Perrie and Leigh-Anne then walk in behind her.

The bad girls are shook.

A clip is shown of The Baddies kicking them out of the club.

Crystal: Sick of these wack ass mentors, Doja is next!

***

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝟎𝟗.𝟎𝟒.𝟐𝟐!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 503 17
It a new set of 7 bad girls and they are up to no good in Las Vegas, and with these wildcards and Jokers theres no tell what will happen in Sin City...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
180K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.6K 150 19
Few months you've work for Wally Darling the manager of the facility as his personal assistant at the Rainbow Factory. (RF Wally x Y/n) AU by: Dodozo...