The Last of Its Kind [AoT]

Oleh WhatADrag6

A child forced to live life on the streets until the unprecedented calamity that claimed many lives and left... Lebih Banyak

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX

LX

1.1K 51 1
Oleh WhatADrag6

Fighting had ensued as the sounds of Thunder Spears were launched into a corridor that lead to the basement. A group had took shelter in the lower levels barricading themselves from the enemies that slammed on the door trying to budge the door open.

The sounds of a large explosion echoed around the port as screams could be heard from those that had been on the roof of building not too far from those in the basement. The screams of pain echoed from men that were previously preparing to attack.

"Shit. That's a majority of our supplies." The redhead cursed with wide eyes before two figures in the distance came rushing towards the edge of the port near the ocean before lightning sparked.

The yellow glow faded revealing the Armored and Female Titan standing prepared to fight as the enemy slowly approached them ready to take them down.

The Female Titan reached for a man before crushing him in her hand before releasing his body. More men came circling around the two Titans heading towards the Female Titan. She covered her nape as they circled around behind her only to get smashed back as the Armored Titan came around guarding her back as more appeared swarming the two.

A group of men aimed their Thunder Spears at the Titans from the roof only for a man to cry out in pain before dropping to the ground as a figure quickly passed through the group carving their blades through them and leaving them dead on the ground. The figure stood there glancing at the dead that laid before her feet before walking to the edge of the roof calmly.

Red eyes narrowed glancing over at the fighting Titans before moving towards the next heavy numbered group.

She dove down from the roof before hooking into the next roof and swinging herself up as she slashed her blade at a man next to her before using his body to shield her from the onslaught of bullets.

She threw the body at a man before slicing her blade through both the corpse and him. The two incapacitated men sliding from the roof and landing to the ground, dead.

She quickly moved to the next target coming behind him. And before he could turn and point his gun at her a blade slide across his throat leaving him on the ground to bleed out.

She continued weaving through enemy defenses slashing them down only to quickly slide against the roof tiling grapling a hook past a group of men.

She raised her foot as she slid past one of the men driving her foot to his groin sending him falling back as she came up behind the group. Her red eyes darkened as scanned the group with narrowed eyes.

She brought her blades up decapitating one before landing on the shoulders of another driving her blade deep into his chest as the man turned making her face a group of men that aimed at her only for one to be shot down and another sliced down.

"You found pants, I see." Jean pointed out.

"Kyra! Change of plans!" Mikasa called out.

"We're taking the boat to mainland and servicing it there. Help Annie and Reiner protect the other's as they board the ship." Mikasa called out as Kyra nodded before her eyes hardened glancing behind her.

"Mikasa, Kyra, get down!" Jean yelled.

"Mika Left!" Kyra shouted to Mikasa causing Mikasa to slightly shift her head to the left as Kyra released her blade sending it past Mikasa's head and into a woman that had managed to come up behind them with a gun.

Mikasa gave a nod before quickly raising her blades ready to attack spotting the man behind Kyra.

Jean shot down the man that had popped up behind Kyra before exhaling.

"We need to get going!" Jean yelled out causing Kyra to click her tongue.

"No shit, you don't say? I thought we were just standing around to give them the hope that they had an actual chance." Kyra retorted facetiously causing Mikasa to huff a chuckle.

"Now's not the time for your smart-ass, Ky!" Jean yelled as Kyra shook her head.

"Again with the shouting...You really do sound like you're neighing with how much shouting you do, loud-mouth." Kyra stated dully.

"Kyra, be safe." Mikasa said softly putting her hand on her shoulder causing Kyra to glance at her and nod.

"I'll be fine. Better not die on me Mika, though I have no doubt you'll be fine unlike Horsefuck over there." Kyra muttered out  putting her hand on her shoulder giving it a reassuring squeeze as Mikasa gave a small chuckle.

"Don't plan on it. See you on the boat." Mikasa muttered as Kyra jumped down from the roof swinging towards the two Titans.

...

The two Titans glanced down spotting their allies and the Azumabito quickly rushing through the crossfire to aboard the boat.

"Kill the Azumabito!" A voice yelled out in order causing bullets to head towards them. A large hand went down sheltering them from the rapid fire. The two Titans quickly getting overwhelmed as enemies took to trying to launch Thunder Spears in their moment of distraction as they concentrated on the safety of the others.

Their eyes widened as a Thunder Spear was aimed towards the Female Titan's nape. The Armored Titan rushed towards it to stop it's trajectory only for a small glimmer to linger in the air as the Thunder Spear exploded making flames and smoke to engulf the area as men watched from the ground prepared to launch more.

A figure emerged through the flames as lethal red eyes transtioned to pink. The woman quickly slid against the ground coming between the group mercilessly slashing them down, killing them instantly.

More explosions sounded from behind her from men on the rooftops as gun shots blended in the chorus of chaos around her.

A gold glimmer strengthened as the explosions faltered on their path towards the Titans and gunfire bounced back ricocheting to the ground.

"You didn't think it would be that easy, would ya?" Kyra mused out stoically.

Kyra remained unfazed as more Thunder Spears were launched. She glanced above tallying the enemies on the roof before to side the spotting the metal tower.

Kyra quickly launched herself back landing on the Female Titan's hand. "Get your asses moving, now! We can't waste the whole damn day covering for you!" Kyra said as another explosion occurred just missing the nape of the Armored Titan just skimming his shoulder.

The Azumabito blinked in shock as they looked around seeing the abilities of the last Drosera in action. Something they have only heard and read about on their homeland. They quickly started moving as they were pulled and pushed towards the boat by Magath.

"She's right! Quick to the ship." Kiyomi shouted snapping out of her amazement as Kyra nodded.

The Armored Titan glanced down at Kyra. Kyra raised an eyebrow glancing up with a gratified smirk.

"Aw, poor thing, did that hurt?" Kyra mocked lacking any guilt.

The Armored Titan gave a frustrated roar. "Did you not recall what I had said previously? It missed your nape so stop being a damn baby." Kyra spat harshly as she glanced over towards the Cart Titan letting people off.

Her eyes shifted up glancing at the large amount of men on the roofs. Kyra moved up on the shoulder of the Armored Titan. "Reiner! Lift that metal tower and swing it at the men on the roof!" Kyra ordered in  hush voice.

"Reiner now!" Kyra yelled out as she quickly  moved off his shoulder heading towards the Cart Titan.

Reiner quickly moved towards a crane pulling it up from the ground causing the screech of bending metal causing heads to turn yelling. The Armored Titan raised it into the air giving a loud roar as he swung it down across the roof swiping it past the men as they flew after getting smashed by the now useless scrap metal. 

Kyra blinked dully with a sigh, "Hey! Dumbass! Are you blind?! I said the metal tower over there not the crane. You know what--nevermind." Kyra commented clicking her tongue as she rushed forward slashing at a man before he could launch a Thunder Spear.

She glanced over to the ship spotting the Cart Titan over there as people boarded. She slashed a woman before dropping on to Annie's shoulder.

"Everyone's on the ship. I can only keep up this wide perimeter of a barrier for so long before it weakens. So you're going to be on your own from now on, that way I can focus on keeping it around the ship. Got it?" Kyra questioned as Annie gave a nod.

Kyra moved to Reiner relaying the same message before she grappled to a roof swinging herself up high into the sky before dropping into the middle of one groups formation.

Pink eyes narrowed on the group as they glanced towards her in shock.

"Kill her! No mercy for a traitorous bitch like her!" A man shouted as he went to aim his gun.

Kyra quickly launched a Thunder Spear upwards as it collided into nothing. She quickly pulled her arm back disloding the pin causing an explosion to occur.

Flames engulfed around her as it remained contained in the form of a sphere. Screams echoed around her before ceasing as the fire burned everything within her small barrier she had put up.

She released the barrier that held the flames as she walked through the flames surrounded by a small golden barrier that encompassed her keeping her sheltered from the raging explosion.

"Again with these misogynistic pronouns." She commented dully as she glanced down at the twenty-two bodies that laid severely burned and unrecognizable.

The sound of rushing wheels screeching against metal echoed in the distance getting closer to the port as heavy black smoke billowed out from just around a large rock revealing a locomotive rushing in closer towards the port.

"Tch. I've never seen clowns late to their own party. How annoying, this is becoming more like a half-assed circus rather then a port. Just need that damn Apeshit to show up and then it will be official." Kyra commented sardonically.

The sounds of screeching could be heard before an explosion rocked the locomotive causing it to tip to it's side crashing into the rock.

Kyra raised an eyebrow. "Huh, don't know who that was, but that's such a nice parting gift." Kyra stated stoically before a man moved behind her giving a war cry.

Kyra quickly grappled behind her on a wall, flying past the man as her blade carved through his torso, halving the man.

She dropped down avoiding more bullets.

"Would ya piss off already?!" Kyra spat in annoyance as she landed on a different roof, cutting enemy after enemy down.

She turned glancing over as explosions sounded off around the two Titans.

She grunted in irritation seeing the two Titans now vulnerable and practically incapacitated.

"Shit." She cursed only to hear her named called.

"Ky!" Kyra turned her head spotting Connie coming in quick. She nodded as her eyes narrowed. Despite his lack of words she knew what he had in mind.

She wouldn't be able to cover that much ground in time to reach them, but thanks to Connie's current velocity she would be able to provide the back up the two were in desperate need of. She grappled to the right of her.

She held her hand out as Connie grabbed it and launching her and himself forward as they sped through the smoke.

"Thanks for the lift, Cueball." Kyra said before veering to the right and slashing two men down before they could strike Reiner's nape with a Thunder Spear while Connie slashed down the ones aiming for Annie's nape.

She swung around diving in between the two Titans to come face to face with a Thunder Spear. She quickly moved slightly under it before she sent her foot against the Thunder Spear, kicking it off course causing it to land on to the ground. The explosion taking out a few that had crowed around the Titans in an attempt to swarm them.

Her blade carved through more bodies as her eyes glanced around looking for that unbearable eyesore of a creep.

"Now just where could you be? You stick out like a sore thumb." Kyra questioned keeping her eye out for a certain redhead.

Her eyes widened as another flash of yellow lightning appeared in the port. "Huh? Don't tell me..." Kyra trailed off before spotting a new abnormal Titan that held some unique features that had some familiarity to a bird.

"A chicken Titan...? Now, that's the strangest thing I've ever seen." Kyra commented with knitted eyebrows as the Titan roared out shocking those at the port.

Kyra took this moment of distraction to land on a roof slashing at the enemies that surrounded the Cart Titan. They dropped to the roof dead as the new Titan quickly launched himself at enemies. The scene reminding her of when Eren's very first Titan in Trost.

The ragged and crazed movements as he went on a rampage slaughtering Titans around him was similar to how this Titan was acting currently.

"Who's the damn bird brain going on a rampage?" Kyra asked as stood near the Cart Titan that dropped a dead man from her hand and spat out another.

"That's Falco. He inherited the Jaws Titan." Pieck informed causing Kyra to turn her head from the Jaws Titan to the Cart Titan.

What? The blonde kid? Just how much did I miss while I was out of commission?

"Not bad Beak Titan, he's attacking the right people for now, but it doesn't look like he has much control over it." Kyra commented watching him slaughter enemies.

Kyra glanced over seeing a figure move from the Jaws Titan that was chasing him before colliding blades with Hange.

The Jaws Titan tried reaching out to grab him only for a Thunder Spear to be launched at her. He moved himself into the air as he prepared to launch a Thunder Spear at the ship causing every to grow wide eyed and anxious.

"Ah, there you are." Kyra huffed out before turning to the Cart Tiran.

"Pieck throw me at the bastard!" Kyra shouted.

Kyra felt herself being lifted before being tossed at towards Floch as he moved his arm back to launch the Thunder Spear.

"The one who will save Eldia will be me..." Floch yelled out.

Pink eyes shifted spotting Gabi holding a gun aimed towards Floch. Kyra smirked as she made eye contact with the girl before nodding in approval.

Gabi took no time as she pulled the trigger sending a bullet through Floch as Kyra kicked his arm sending the Thunder Spear deep in to the ocean.

"How foolish do you think I am to leave the ship unprotected." Kyra said before kicking him down into the now bloody ocean as she landed on to the dock.

The sight of smoke flowing out of the ship could be seen as Onyonkapon shouted out, "We can set sail now. Come aboard!"

The sound of a roof collapsing was heard causing Kyra to glance over to see the Jaws Titan smashing against the roofs before tackling the Cart Titan to the ground.

The sight confirming her suspicions as she quickly moved towards the Titans seeing Pieck struggle as Falco tried biting her. Magath seeing this quickly followed after Kyra.

"Pieck! Hold him still!" Magath ordered as Kyra observed the struggle, calmly walking up to the Jaws Titan.

"Kyra, stop! It's too dangerous. He's lost control!" Magath shouted out ready to grab her only for Kyra to shake her head.

She placed her hand on his claw as her hand began to glow a faint gold.

"Falco. Stop. Calm down, kiddo." Kyra spoke out in a stern yet gentle voice.

His muscles slowly relaxing before coming limp as he stopped struggling against Pieck's hold.

"How did you--?" Magath trailed off in shock as Kyra kept focused on Falco.

"Cut him out, hurry. I can explain later." Kyra commanded tossing one of her blades to the ground at his feet.

Magath nodded before moving to the nape and cutting Falco out. He pulled the boy out carrying him as Kyra walked ahead quickly moving towards the ship her eyes shifted to the side before catching the familar sight of sunken eyes and a bald head.

She leaned against the wall just near him.

"I take it that explosion of the locomotive was your doing." Kyra commented as the man gave a smirk glancing towards her.

"Maybe it was runt. The sight of you covered in that much blood brings me back to that night." The Commandant stated.

"How nostalgic of you. It's not mine." Kyra commented sarcastically causing the man to give a low chuckle.

"Figured as much, Teeny. It's why I didn't ask you." The man stated.

"Tch. You damn Sadist don't start that shit now. So... are you coming with us to stop the Rumbling or do you have something else in mind?" Kyra inquired after clicking her tongue.

The man's eyes trailed from the white-haired woman drifting towards the stolen ship they took from Marley. Kyra followed his sight seeing the ship. She nodded in realization.

"I see... Our departing should be enough of a distraction to sneak on. When you found me that night, I had lacked any trust in anyone besides myself, but that little moment of kindness you showed was the first notion that helped me see that not everyone in this cruel world are lowlife pieces of shit. So, thank you." Kyra said glancing back up at the man genuinely grateful.

Keith's eyes widened in shock before his eyes softened. He gave a nod with a small smile as Kyra gave a small smile as well.

"You're a far cry from the girl you used to be back then. I'm glad to hear that my miniscule actions had actually made an impact to this shit world. Take care of yourself, Kyra Drosera." Keith said with a smile.

"Do what you have to do and we'll stop this hell. Goodbye Commandant Keith Sadist." Kyra said standing up straight as she saluted.

Keith gave a firm nod as he saluted back.

"I have no doubt you'll succeed, Section Commander Kyra Teeny." Keith said as they turned to their destination departing after their farewell. The both of them equally grateful for the other as a small mutter left them both.

Thank you...

Kyra boarded the ship taking a cloth to her face washing and wiping the blood from her face and arms.

She glanced behind as an explosion sounded out in the distance as the Marley ship went up in a ball of flames. Kyra's eyes held solmeness before she closed her eyes with a nod. She gave a heavy sigh at the sight as the others looked on in shock before their eyes held a sullen look of grief as Pieck held a sobbing Gabi.

Kyra watched the red stained water slowly fade back into its typical blue tint as the boat continued moving. She shook her head focusing back on the present.

She walked into the room leaning against the wall as Hange spoke. The sound of groans approached closer to reveal the Titan Shifters being helped into the room with assistance.

"We decided with Magath to head for Odiha. Rather, we had no other choice. There's nothing we can do to save your hometown, Liberio." Hange informed causing Annie to fall to the ground slumping over distraught.

"If that's true, my entire reason for fighting is gone. I'm getting off the ship." Annie said as Mikasa kneeled down next to Annie.

"Even if the rumbling stopped in its tracks, Liberio and Marley's destruction was inevitable. Magath understood that, but he gave his life so we could push ahead. He didn't do it for Liberio or Marley. He did it entrusting us to save people whose names he'd never know." Hange said looking at her solemnly.

"In that case, I'll ask you again: Can you kill Eren? If I... try to kill Eren... can you... stand by and watch?" Annie asked tearfully as she clutched Mikasa's arms staring at her wanting a straight answer only for Mikasa to stay silent.

"I'm sick of killing each other. I don't want to fight with you anymore. Not you guys... Not even Eren." Annie said slumping back down with tears.

Kyra's eyes lowered as she glanced out the window as the ship quickly moved towards mainland. Her red eyes darkened as her mind wandered to the darkest depths.

It never ends. As long as conflict resides in humanity no one will be free of the bloodshed we cause as humans. It's expected of us to move on and keep moving forward. Yet no one is fully able to move on from the past.

We have never been able to fully take a step forward. That small inch we made in the past has turned into a straight beeline backwards and quite frankly exploded in our faces.

The walls that have kept me shackled in a prison within a prison have crumpled and yet, I feel far from free. If anything I feel freedom dwindling.

Kyra closed her eyes gritting her teeth and clenching her fists as images of a small little malnourished girl watched helplessly as her clan was viciously slaughtered day after day.

Her lively red eyes that sparkled like garnets slowly dulled as her tears ceased to fall until her eyes became dead and dry.  Never to drop another tear again as she laid in the damp, dark, and cold unforgiving hell, alone. An aching cold that not even the raging fires fueled by bodies could ease.

The smile she once felt linger on her face with hope from the words and comfort of others, flat-lined permanently seeing any source of hope die with the rest of her family.

Her years of seeking revenge left her with no comfort. The years she spent alone with her thoughts and memories allowed her to come to terms with the cruelty of humanity, but she never forgot. She never forgot how she felt in the past, or rather how dead she truly felt back then.

The painstaking years it took for her to break even the smallest amount of barricades that surrounded her as a safety mechanism.

"No one should ever have to go through this. No one should ever have to experience the same things I felt that day. The guilt of being the only one left standing while the hundreds of bodies of your loved ones and family lay in mountains, dead and gone. Wondering why you survived, why everyone else died? Wishing and praying it was you that had died instead of them. I can't let you, Eren. I will stop you, even if it's the last thing I do!" Kyra growled out causing everyone in the room to gasp turning to look at her before their eyes held a small spark of determination swimming within the helplessness that had continously swarmed their minds, preying on them, wanting nothing more than to drown them in sorrow.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

97.9K 3K 43
*β™‘βˆž:q.q  q.q:βˆžβ™‘* "𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
1.2K 79 9
𝑰𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘»π’Šπ’•π’‚π’π’”. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 π’–π’π’„π’‚π’π’π’š π’‚π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒕...
1K 93 15
You didn't expect things to end up this way. Growing up in Marley, you have longed your whole life to find your father to fill the void left when he...
1.7M 58.3K 74
(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the trees and the endless trail of grass. Bu...