Darkest shade of Blue(A Capta...

By Loki4eva

After the Avengers kick Loki's ass, Steve Rogers (A.K.A. Captain America) goes to live a normal life. But it'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

388 10 2
By Loki4eva

 Okay, I have made my decision to skip the story into five months ahead now, I am doing this for a number of reasons, one because I don't want to write about the five months I am skipping now and such and I don't want this story to go on forever as well. SO yeah, here’s the summary of what happened, Tay and Steve hit it off really well and are dating, Steve still doesn't know what a cell phone or computer is and is still figuring out whether or not to tell Tay that he is Capt. and all, Skylar and Kyler are still stalking him and haven't shown themselves yet to him. So there, I didn't want to lose your guys attention span to this story as I don't want to go on and on how Steve and Tay are in love and such, they are just dating, nothing serious, but when things get more intense, then they will really fall for each other, okay so hope yalls aren't mad but, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Five Months later~

Steve had decided to stay and live in London for a while as he didn't want to part from Taylor. She is just like Peggy but a little sweeter and not very intimidating as Peggy was but, Steve was happy no matter what. They were sitting outside the cafe were they always meet. It was late at night and Steve thought that it would be nice to sit and chat with her before eleven in which she had to leave in order to get to work on time. After hour long nice chat they had, they started to walk to Taylor's house.

"Your one of the nicest guys I’ve met Steve" she said smiling "No guy has shown the kind of grace that you have to me"

"That’s a shame that other men wouldn't for such a lovely woman" he said.

She smiled "Thank you for everything Steve"

Steve heard a muffle of footsteps behind them. He turned around to see two human figures, hiding in the shadow of one of the lamp posts.

"Hello" asked Steve. Taylor turned around a bit worried "Is any one there?"

"Sorry to interrupt this.......meeting that you have Mr. Rogers" said a woman stepping into the light of the lamp post. She was tall, around 5' 10" and she wore a black and dark blue skin tight clothes. It exposed her stomach and her thighs down, there was a familiar badge on her shoulders that resembled an eagle and she had her dark auburn hair in loose curls with a belt that held a twin guns, a knife, some other weapons and a taster. She had a bow and a few arrows swung over her right shoulder and she had on black boots that went up to her mid leg. She had piercing hazel eyes as she stared at Steve and Taylor.

"Who are you?" asked Taylor defensive.

"I am Agent S of S.H.E.L.D." she said "I have come to talk to Mr. Rogers about something extremely important mam'a" she said in a stern voice.

"About what" asked Taylor now horrified "What does SHEILD want with Steve, did he-"

"He's not a criminal mam'a" said Agent S "We just need to speak to him as soon as possible"

"We?" asked Steve.

"Yes" Said Agent S. Another SHEILD agent appeared behind her. Steve recognized her as it was Kyler from Germany! She wore a black, skin tight shirt with skin tight silver leggings with silver and black gloves that looked almost apart of her "This is Agent Harth" said Agent S.

"So what is it that you need to speak to Steve so important about?" challenged Taylor.

Agent S looked around warily then replied "It's not secure or safe here; we'll talk in the Helicarrier"

*****

"Skylar" whispered Kyler as she glanced in the back of the room where a meeting table was. Taylor sat impatient and Steve twiddled his fingers nervous "is it a good idea to have 'her' on board?"

"Fury said to bring her and I did" said Skylar "She is valuable to Capt and if she goes, Capt goes, do you now understand?"

Kyler gave a some what of an unsure nod "I think so mam'a"

"Good" replied Skylar as she walked off to Agent Hill "Hill, could you get Romanoff and Barton on the phone for me, I need to speak to them"

"Yes S" replied Mariha.

Skylar walked up to the table and looked at Steve then Taylor "Taylor, why so quiet?"

"I feel like I’m under watch" she hissed.

"Thats because you are" smirked Skylar "This is and secret agency, but there is nothing to fear, we're the good guys" said Skylar.

"So....why does SH-This SHEILD thing want with me?" asked Steve trying to hid his cover.

"Steve, it’s no secret, just tell Taylor and then we can get to important stuff" said Skylar.

"Tell me what?" asked Taylor confused.

"But it’s not the right time yet" said Steve.

"Tell her Captsicule or I will tear your shield into a million little pieces if you don't" said Skylar "You may not know me but I am no force to be messed with" She foled her arms "Agent Barton would know"

"What? Steve what is she talking about" asked Taylor.

"Um....err........." Steve stuttered "Promise to not freak out"

"Promise, but what is wrong?" asked Taylor.

"I-I'm....um......." Steve blushed as he didn't know what to say.

Skylar sighed impatient and hissed "Okay well he's obviously not going to say anything so I will, ugh he's Captain God damn America"

"You’re what?!" Asked Taylor "A-are you-How are you-what?!"

"It’s complicated" said Steve.

"I don't see it so" smirked Skylar "Okay so now that’s out we can-"

"S, Barton's on" shouted Hill.

Skylar sighed "I'll be back, Kyler, tell them while I speak to Barton"

Skylar was handed a cell phone from Mariha and she walked off talking to Agent Barton as she did. Kyler stepped up and smiled nervously. Taylor was still in shock.

"No way! You’re the guy that saved my grandpa!" she exclaimed.

"Well, he's going to do more than that now" said Kyler placing a small flat box on the table. She pressed a small little button on it and a 3-D blue screen popped up. Kyler pressed on a file that was labeled 'Red Doom' on it. This made Steve a bit worried "This" she said showing Steve and Taylor a Picture of two people "Is Dr. Doom and Steve's old Rival, Red Skull"

"Wait, but I though Skull died when he was holding the Tessuract and disappeared?" asked Steve.

"He did, but Doom here was able to somehow bring him back to his former Structure" said Kyler.

"Who is this 'Dr. Doom'?" asked Taylor.

"He's number one on SHEILD's most wanted list of villains, ever since Loki was captured anyway." Said Kyler "He surfaced a few years back when Agent S had just barley finished her training"

"So what's this guys play?" asked Steve "And why call me in and not everyone?"

"Stark is busy with something and wouldn't be able to match up with Doom, Bruce is trying to avoid stress, Thor is in Asgard and your the only one who has dealt with Skull" said Kyler "But, Doom, he attacks mysteriously, and leaves no trace of him left behind, and with Skull with him, I suspect they are after the Tessuract again"

"You know we ought to just burn that thing" said Steve "If all these villains are after, Loki and now this Dr. Doom for instance, isn't it causing enough trouble already?"

"It's already and still is in Asgard with Thor" said Kyler "They don't know that but that’s all I was told....Sky-I mean Agent S, Agent Romanoff and Agent Barton know more about Doom then even Fury"

"So why call me in now when you've been tracking this guy for years?" asked Steve.

"He's suddenly and mysteriously attacked, Chicago, Dallas and Miami for no reason, he's kept his boundaries but....with Red Skull in the picture, we need you to stop him" said Kyler.

"So I have to go after both of them?" asked Steve.

"Just Red Skull" said Skylar coming back into the room "Dr. Doom is always were he isn't"

"T-That doesn't make sense" said Taylor.

"That’s why" hissed Skylar "Doom knows what he's doing and has taken a break for now, we shouldn't be too worry about him for now anyway, but I am suspected that its Red Skull who attacked those cities, not Doom"

"But why would Red Skull do this" asked Taylor "If he's a villain and all, wouldn't he want to like.....find the hero and such?"

Skylar sighed "There's a lot more to this story than you know" she said "But I suspect that Doom is using Skull to his advantage as a distraction for something"

"Do you know what Doom is after if this is and distraction?" Challenged Taylor.

"We know a lot of stuff but not everything..." said Skylar "We have locked on coordinates on Skull and we'll be arriving there soon, so I would suite up if I were you Capt"

Kyler glanced back at Skylar and nudged her. Skylar nodded and looked at Steve and Taylor "We'll leave you two alone for now until we arrive"

Skylar walked off with Kyler at her side. Kyler looked at her mentor worried "Sky, it worries me, what if Doom is after the Tessuract?"

Skylar stopped dead in her tracks and glanced back "He would have to find it first in order to be after it"

"How are we sure it’s still in Asgard?" asked Kyler.

Skylar sighed "Its still is, and I should know" Skylar walked off quickly. Kyler raced up to her mentor confused.

"I-I don't understand how you do-"

"There's a lot even SHEILD doesn't know about me, so I would just leave it there" said Skylar cutting Kyler off "Come on, Barton and Romanoff are here"

"What? Why did you call them in?" asked Kyler.

"Because" said Skylar "Romanoff is going to stay here with you and Capt, me and Barton are going to try to trail Doom out and see what he's up to"

Kyler stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Natasha walk down the halls toward them. Skylar walked up to her and told her a few things then left. Natasha walked up to Kyler and nodded "I hope Sky has trained you well" She walked off to where Steve and Taylor where.

Meanwhile, Steve was nervous about what Taylor now thought of him now that she knew he was Captain America. She smiled and touched his hand "Steve" she whispered "I-I'm afraid"

Steve looked at her concerned. He had not expected that answer from her as he was expecting her yelling at him for not telling and such. "Of what?" asked Steve worried?

Taylor looked up into Steve's eyes. Her eyes were starting to water and turn red. Steve slid over and wrapped his arm around her. She sniffed "I-I’m afraid I might lose you in a battle with a villain" she cried finally letting a few tears escape her eyes "These guys sound tough and I don't want to lose you, your the first guy tha-that I have actually liked.....and who liked me back"

Steve smiled and lifted her chin with his hand and looked into her eyes "I promise, I won't ever leave you Taylor for as long as I live" Steve Leaned in and kissed Taylor softly on the lips. She smiled at their contact and gave out a sigh of joy. Steve released and smiled at her. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her.

"Capt" said a familiar voice behind him. He turned around to She Agent Natasha Romanoff standing there with her arms folded "Its time..."

He looked back at Taylor and nodded. She cupped her hands around his face and kissed him deeply on the lips. She let go and whispered into his ear "Don't fail me my hero..."

And Steve nodded and stood up and got suited up to meet his old rival again, and hopefully for the last time.....

Continue Reading