𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍...

By trapoutgriselda

"𝘸đ˜Ļ 𝘴𝘩𝘰đ˜ļ𝘭đ˜Ĩ đ˜Ģđ˜ļ𝘴đ˜ĩ đ˜Ĩ𝘰 𝘸𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜ĩđ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļđ˜ŗ 𝘸đ˜Ļ 𝘸đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜ĩ đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜Ĩ đ˜ĩđ˜Ļ𝘭𝘭 đ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜ēđ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ļ đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜ĩ 𝘸īŋŊ... More

Š
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟭.
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟮.
đŸŦđŸŦđŸ¯.
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟰.
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟱.
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟲.
đŸŦđŸŦđŸŗ.
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟴.
đŸŦđŸŦđŸĩ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/3
đŸŦ𝟭đŸŦ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/3
đŸŦ𝟭𝟭: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3/3
đŸŦ𝟭𝟮.
đŸŦđŸ­đŸ¯.
đŸŦ𝟭𝟰.
đŸŦ𝟭𝟲.
đŸŦ𝟭đŸŗ.
đŸŦ𝟭𝟴.
đŸŦ𝟭đŸĩ.
đŸŦ𝟮đŸŦ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
đŸŦ𝟮𝟭: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
đŸŦ𝟮𝟮.
đŸŦđŸŽđŸ¯.
đŸŦ𝟮𝟰.
đŸŦ𝟮𝟱.
đŸŦ𝟮𝟲.
đŸŦ𝟮đŸŗ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
đŸŦ𝟮𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
đŸŦ𝟮đŸĩ.
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸŦ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸ­: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸŽ.
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸ¯.
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸ°.
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸą.
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸ˛.
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸŗ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸ´: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
đŸŦđŸ¯đŸĩ.
đŸŦ𝟰đŸŦ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/4
đŸŦ𝟰𝟭: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/4
đŸŦ𝟰𝟮: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3/4
đŸŦđŸ°đŸ¯: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4/4
đŸŦ𝟰𝟰.
đŸŦ𝟰𝟱.
đŸŦ𝟰𝟲.
đŸŦ𝟰đŸŗ.
đŸŦ𝟰𝟴.
đŸŦ𝟰đŸĩ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
đŸŦ𝟱đŸŦ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
đŸŦ𝟱𝟭.
đŸŦ𝟱𝟮.
đŸŦđŸąđŸ¯.
đŸŦ𝟱𝟰.
đŸŦ𝟱𝟱.
đŸŦ𝟱𝟲.
đŸŦ𝟱đŸŗ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/3
đŸŦ𝟱𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/3
đŸŦ𝟱đŸĩ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3/3
đŸŦ𝟲đŸŦ.
đŸŦ𝟲𝟭.
đŸŦ𝟲𝟮.
đŸŦđŸ˛đŸ¯.
đŸŦ𝟲𝟰.
đŸŦ𝟲𝟱.
đŸŦ𝟲𝟲.
đŸŦ𝟲đŸŗ.
đŸŦ𝟲𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2
đŸŦ𝟲đŸĩ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2
đŸŦđŸŗđŸŦ.
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

đŸŦ𝟭𝟱.

14.3K 570 513
By trapoutgriselda

Brandon Isaiah Bennet| Bando
📍STL – MO📍

————

Ms. i love pissing my bd off
Today 1:43 PM

Come outside

Is her cup still inside your car?

Yeah
hurry up for I pull off
Read 1:45 PM

Malayah came out from the house after around 5 minutes, followed by an energetic Kaylani.

Malayah, the mother of my child, was who I first met in high school. We were both 15-year-old teens who were stupid and did things we ain't have no business doing. One night, we had a sneaky link, and one thing led to another, now here we were. Almost 5 years later with a 4-year-old.

Over time, Malayah and I got to know each other better and we formed a bond since it was the only mature thing we could do.

Despite the fact that we weren't supposed to be doing such things, my daughter is one of the greatest gifts I've received, and I wouldn't trade her for nothing.

"You could've helped me with something." Malayah complained angrily, as she fastened Kaylani into her car seat.

"Here." I turned the keys in the ignition, getting ready to take them out. "You want me to buckle her in?"

"Nope. I'm done now." She slammed the door and walked up to the passenger seat.

now if I was to pull off on her ass i'd be wrong.

"Daddy, look! Mommy got me chiken nuggets." Lani bragged excitedly, trying to show me her Happy Meal box.

"Lemme get one."

"No, Da. I only got one." She moved the box, as if I was going to take her food away from her.

"My fault. Imma keep my hands away from you and yo four lil chicken nuggets." I stopped at a crosswalk and put my hands up in defense.

"Brandon, where you taking us?" Malayah sighed with her arms over her chest.

"To find out who the hell told you to slam my shit like that."

"Brandon." She closed her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Girl, calm the hell down. Whatchu always so mad for?" I looked over at her, squinting my eyes. "Be mad at the world for no reason."

"Daddy, Cocomelon playing. No talking." Lani put her finger over her mouth, shushing me."

"Where we going?" Malayah questioned again, this time much calmer.

"The mall. We finna get Lani some more clothes, since you said she growing outta her other ones."

"Better had told me." She said, bucking at me.

"I only told you because you looked mad and shit, and I know you beat on niggas, so I spared yo ass cus' we would've been innis ho fighting."

"No, you know better and you listen when spoken to." She looked over at me, speaking cockily.

"Watch out. I'll do yo shit in right now."

"So rock it." She shifted in her seat and threw her hands up."

"Not in front'a my daughter. Ion want her seeing her momma getting whooped."

"No, you don't wanna get whooped in front of yo daughter, boy." She said putting an emphasis on 'you' .

"I close my eyes." Lani spoke up and covered her eyes, as she encouraged her momma.

"Wow, mama. You gone be on her side?" I chuckled, looking at her through the rear-view mirror.

"No, Da." She shook her head. "I team mommy and daddy. But, I team mommy now."

"Period, baby." Malayah turned around and placed a big kiss on Lani's cheek.

"This mothafucka too damn packed." I looked around and parked my car in an empty parking spot.

"So c'mon." Malayah spoke, taking Lani out her carseat. "I'm not trying to be in here all day."

———————

"Which one you like better?" Malayah approached me, holding up two toddler swimming suits.

"She not wearing that one. Gone head and put that one back." I pointed at the two piece swimming suit.

"It's not even nothing wrong with it." She laughed loudly, while I kept a straight face. "I'm getting it. It's too cute."

"That shit gone be sitting right innat closet, Lay."

"Mama, you like this?" Malayah asked, as she pushed Lani's thumb out of her mouth, prompting Lani to lift her head from off my shoulder.

"Yes, Mommy. I want it." Lani reached out, going into Malayah's arms.

"Definitely getting now and if yo daddy got a problem he can kiss my black ass."

"Ass?" Lani looked up, puzzled.

"Don't say that, Pooh. It's a bad word. Mommy sorry." Malayah apologized, walking us up towards the cashier.

"You got my daughter being a hoodrat." I shook my head and walked behind them.

"Boy, fuck you." She covered Lani's ears before she spoke.

"How are you guys doing today?" The cashier asked, as she scanned the items."

"Good, and you?" Malayah smiled and put more clothes onto the counter.

"That's good. I'm doing okay just ready to go home." The cashier replied.

"Girl, sameee. It's too hot out here today." Malayah chuckled and adjusted Lani on her hip.

"Right, but your total is $281.67. Are you paying with cash or card?" She asked, while bagging the final items up.

"Cash." I pulled out three hundred dollar bills and handed it to her.

She took the money and placed it in the register, where she got my change.

Some niggas probably ain't give a fuck bout they change, but I wasn't one of em. That's where I drew the line, I wanted all my change. It didn't even matter to me if it was only five dollars, I wanted all of it.

"Here you are." She handed me the money with a smile on her face. "You guys have a wonderful rest of your day."

"Thank you. You too." Malayah said back, while I grabbed most of the bags.

"What store she needa go to next?" I examined the stores with them both walking alongside me.

"She need shoes, so we can go to Footlocker or whatever store you wanna go to." She stated. "It doesn't matter to me."

"C'mon, Footlocker down there." I adjusted my pants, pulling them up, but felt them fall right back down. I could see the store straight ahead.

"Daddy, we get ice cream?" Lani approached me and pointed towards a place selling rolled ice cream.

"We'll get you some once you pick you out some shoes." I scooped her up and kissed her on the cheek several times, making her laugh.

I love my daughter. She was without a doubt my favorite person in the world. No one in my opinion, could compare to her. Everything about her drew me in, from her smiles she gave, to the love she gave. I loved her whole heart.

"Brandon, look at these. They're so cuteee." Malayah revealed a little pair of Retro Red Thunder 4's.

"Them hoe's raw. Get those." I approved, nodding my head at the shoes.

"Excuse me." Malayah caught the Footlocker worker attention calling him over. "Can you see if you have these in a size 6 for a toddler?"

The worker grabbed the shoe looking at the bottom. "Let me go check in the back for you right quick."

—————————————————
Monte 🦍                              3:13 PM
Bring us sum woods bitch            
—————————————————

I read Monte's text message and tucked my phone back into my pocket, since ian know who he thought he was talking to. If he wanted some shit from me, he'd have to wait because I was with my daughter.

"Hi, Bando." A tall brownskin girl, with blue hair and tattoos approached us.

Noticing her familiar face, I looked up at her from the bench then turned back towards Malayah and Lani.

"Bando." She spoke louder this time, tapping on my shoulder.

"Bra, yo ass ain't get the memo?" I turned around face-to-face with her. "I looked at you... Turned back around... And shook my head... I'm obviously ignoring you."

"You witcho lil family, so you being a family's man today." She stared at Malayah then gave me a bitter chuckle.

Malayah wasn't even paying attention to her because she was spamming pictures with her and Lani on my iPhone camera.

"I'm ignoring you cus' I wanna ignore you." I started to finally acknowledge her. "Stop speaking on them, bitch."

"Now you don't wanna talk to me?" She chuckled again. "And be disrespectful too..?"

"Shorty, if I'm keepin' it all the way one hunnid— ion even remember yo name, so ion see why you even still here."

"Remember that, Bando." She started to walk away.

"Fasho. I'll make sure ta' write it in my notes so ion forget... Just for you."

"You're sad." Malayah shook her head, laughing.

"How?"

"I'lL mAkE sUrE tO wRiTe iT iN mY nOtEs." She changed her voice and mocked me.

"Because she had me fucked up. Comin' over here while I'm with my daughter." I sucked my teeth. "Then got the nerve to say that dumb shit."

"Mm." Malayah hummed.

"Sorry for the wait. We had those if you still wanted em', ma'am." The worker came back with a box in his hand.

"Yes, I would." Malayah answered and walked towards the cash register, with Lani and I following behind her.

"How y'all doing today?" The worker asked, as he ringed up the shoes.

"Good, and you?" Malayah questioned back.

"I'm doing good."

"That's wassup."

"I'm sorry but you guys are the cutest family ever." The cashier interrupted when he saw Malayah playing with Lani on my hip.

"We're not togeth—" Malayah started talking, but was instantly cut off.

"Preciate it." I said, finishing before she could.

I placed Lani into Malayah's hands, while she stared at me with eyes wide.

I then paid for Lani's shoes.

"Ready?" I turned towards Malayah with the bags in my hands.

"Yeah." She got herself together and then walked by my side.

———————

"Can we stop at Walmart, so I can get her some stuff for tonight?" Malayah turned down the radio as we stopped at a traffic light.

"Fasho. It's one right here on this corner too." I nodded and got over in the turning lane.

"I'm trying to get in and get out, so stay in the car Lani."

"Mommy, I don't want to go in anyway." Lani stated.

I didn't say nothing, I just parked the car and waited for her get outta the car.

Monte🖤
Today, 3:23 PM

Bring us sum woods bitch

Get yoself some woods pussy.
n I'm wit ma daughter so nah

"Daddy!" Lani blurt out.

"Wassup?" I rotated my body, also locking my phone, so that I could give her my full attention.

"Mommy's friend have these shoes." She sat back up, holding my large Jordan Retro 13 in her hand.

I took a look at the shoe and noticed that it was somewhat masculine— but I didn't think much of it because women could also wear shoes that weren't really feminine.

"Yo momma friend gotta be big feet cus' these shoes only come in men." I chuckled.

"Yeah, him is really big, Da." She talked, moving her hands to show how big he was. "Him bigger than me and you!"

"Him?"

"Yeah, him like a boy like you, Da." She answered my question.

"Whatcho mommy and her 'friend' be doing when y'all there?" I noted, bringing her up to the passenger seat wimme.

"I not know cus' every time him come, her tell me to go to my room and watch PJ Mask." She continued talking, as I passed her Cheetos Puffs. "Mommy tell me not to come out my room."

"He come over a lot?" I asked.

"Yesss, Da! I think him not have no house." She whispered the last part.

"But, Da, wisten! I sneak out my woom one time and I see mommy door closed." She reached over putting her hands in the bag, grabbing some chips. "Her and her friend was closed... Togedder."

I had no problem with Malayah dating— because it wasn't my place to say something or it wasn't my business— but the thing that I did have a problem with was her having people around my kid that I ain't know.

Her and I both came to the agreement that we weren't going to have our girlfriend(s)/boyfriend(s) meet Lani until we were serious about that person. Also, only if Malayah or I met them.

So right now, I was baffled. I also felt some anger.

Our conversation was cut off when Malayah stood by the passenger side, knocking on the window and I hit the unlock button.

"Get in the backseat, Lani." Malayah demanded, when she put the bags into the back seat.

"That's all we had to do for today?" I backed out the parking spot.

"Yea. Can we stop and get her some food tho?" Malayah asked. "I don't feel like cooking tonight."

"Whatchu wanna eat, mama?" I asked Lani, who was completely distracted by her iPad.

"Kaylani." Malayah talked louder since she acted like she couldn't hear.

"Yes, Mommy?" She looked up from her iPad, finally giving us her attention.

"Whatchu wanna eat?" I repeated again.

"Fried Shikenn!!"

"Just stop at KFC. Its right here and we already by the house." Malayah pointed to a KFC that wasn't too far up ahead.

"You tryna get home fast, huh?" I took my eyes off the road and glanced over at her.

"Brandon, what are you talking about?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothin. Lemme hurry up and getchu home so you can get in that room." I chuckled, not in a funny manner either.

"Welcome to KFC, how may I take your order today?"

"Uh, yea, lemme get that 3 piece tender fill up meal with the biscuit, cookie, and the side."

"That's all she gone eat?" I asked Malayah, not looking over at her.

"Yea, but she definitely not gone eat all that." She shrugged.

"And for your side, sir?" The driver thru worker asked.

"Nah, she ain't hungry, gang." I locked my phone, looking at the total on the screen.

"What you just say?" Malayah froze in the mirror, as she stopped putting on her lip gloss.

"Sir, your side... As in mash potatoes, mac & cheese, coleslaw."

"Oh shit, my fault. Just gimme fries then."

"Alright. Your total will be $6.89 at the first window."

I rolled my window back up, waiting for line to move as I rested back into my seat.

"I know for a fact you wasn't disrespecting me and talking about me like that, Brandon." Malayah looked over at me.

"Shit, if the shoe fit then wear it." I shrugged and moved the car a little, as the line moved.

"Brandon, I'm really trying my hardest not to punch you because I'm in front of my daughter, but on G-O-D, you really trying me." She shook her leg extremely fast, looking up at the sunroof and her fist balled up.

"I'm trying you?" I chuckled, sarcastically.

"Last time I checked you was the one trying me. Having some nigga round' my daughter, when you know you and I both agreed on not having other mothafuckas around her without the others persons consent."

When I said that she looked at me surprised, then decided on not saying nothing.

"Exactly what I thought. Now if I woulda did that shit I would've been wrong and I wouldn't of been able to see my daughter."

Malayah remained quiet, her leg still shaking and her head resting against the passenger's window.

"You had the 3 piece tender fill up meal?" The guy in the drive thru window asked.

"Yeah." I pulled out a ten, handing it to him and pulled to the other window.

You could tell I was mad because I ain't even care about my change, and everybody know ion play bout my money.

"You have a nice day, baby." An older lady at the window smiled, showing her gums and passed me Lani's bag.

"I'll try. You too though."

KFC wasn't that far from Malayah's house, it was actually about 3 minutes away, so I just drove there quickly.

"Come gimme a hug, Mama." I smiled when I seen my daughter excited to hug me.

"I love you daddy. I can't wait to see you again." Lani spoke with her tiny arms wrapped around my neck.

"I love you more, pretty." I hugged her back tightly and kissed her on the face. "Imma see you in two days, so it's not gone be that long."

"Okay." She giggled, kissing my cheek back.

"C'mon, Lani. Grab your food so we can go in the house." Malayah spoke, holding some of the bags in her hand.

While they carried the little things she had left, I got her car seat, bags, and drink.

Malayah opened the front door to her house and we walked in setting everything on the ground. Lani grabbed her food and hurried into the dining room going in on her food.

"I'm finna head out. Love you again, Mama." I raised my voice louder, so that Lani could hear me.

"I love you too, Da!"

I walked to the front door with Malayah trailing behind me, so that she could lock it.

"Malayah, imma ask you this nicely because next time it ain't finna come out this nice." I started talking. "Can you not have different types of niggas round my daughter cus' ion even know some of these niggas intentions. If you is at least let me meet em. That's all I'm asking."

"Brandon.. That dude was literally my cousin..." She looked at me with her arms over her chest.

"She knows that too because I tell her allll the time... She calls him my friend because it she probably don't realize we're all related." She leaned her body against the doorframe, looking at me, with an unreadable face.

"And by the way, he comes over to smoke. That's it, that's all. We shut the door because we don't want her around the smoke." She explained her reasoning. "Anymore questions?"

After she finally explained the situation, I felt bad for coming at her the way I did.

"My fault, Lay." I tried reaching for her, but she moved back.

"Go ahead. You can come back for your daughter in 2 days." She raised from the leg she was standing on and guided me to the front door, not letting me speak again.

"Fuck." I palmed my face.

I walked to my car feeling like a complete dumbass.

I realized I was wrong as I walked to my car, and I should've tried to have a decent conversation with Malayah before I disrespected her and went off on her, but it was too late.

—————————————————

thoughts ?

who y'all feel like was wrong. malayah or bando ?

this chapter definitely gave, i feel my writing definitely starting to come along so good.

lani messyyyy y'all. 😂

imma get y'all with a des chapter soon bc that's the only person y'all requested tbh.

anyways comment & vote <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 74.6K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 đšĸ𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 đ™ŧđšĸ 𝚋īŋŊ...
638K 21.3K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨đĨ𝐝 đĻ𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮đĨ𝐝 𝐭đĢ𝐮đŦ𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 đĨđĸ𝐞❞
316K 8.7K 51
𝐈𝐭'đŦ đŦ𝐨đĻ𝐞𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧' 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 đĢ𝐞𝐚đĨđĨ𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩đĨ𝐚đĸ𝐧 đĸ𝐭 𝐉𝐮đŦ𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 đĻđĸ𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐭īŋŊ...
541K 27.6K 26
"𝙰 đ™ģ𝙸𝚃𝚃đ™ģ𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 đ™ŋ𝙰𝙸đ™Ŋ 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 đ™ģ𝙸𝚃𝚃đ™ģ𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* đ™ŗ𝙴𝙲𝙴đ™ŧ𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸đŸļ𝟸đŸļ