Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64

347 43 27
By DreamerGirlKes

"Man, what the fuck just happen?" Elijah asked as all of them looked at each other wondering the same thing. They didn't expect the elders to overthrow them or want to be Dons again. They knew what all of this was about. Neither of them wanted harm to come to them, but this wasn't the way.

"We just got fucking overthrown. I never thought Dad would do something like this but when it comes to protecting his family. We all know he will do anything...."

"But trying to kill themselves to save us. What the fuck?!" Takahiro said. "I know they think they have to protect us, but we need to protect them too. Or is the fact they don't think we can get the job done?" He finishes.

"That is exactly what they think, or we will get ourselves killed. Emmanuel is banking for us to come after him blindly. If we give control to the former Dons he would never know what to expect. They are just like him unpredictable something that we all fell at." Jeremias said making the other three stare at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah, whatever. Still, this was about them being in control again, and like Hiro said they don't can do the job without being killed. Or maybe it's the fact he didn't see any of it in the first place, while it was right in our faces. However, my grandfather doesn't need to be in the line of fire. Chance is going to need to take his place." Recce said sighing looking over to X.

"Yeah, I figured you were about to say that. I have to agree... Chance knows the Nigerians like the back of his hands. We can also use him against Emmanuel. Then Manuel probably thinks we killed him so he will be in for a big surprise... but I'm not telling them shit about Chance we will let them figure that one out since they want to take control." Xerxes said looking down at his phone frowning. "If you would excuse me. I need to go speak to my Father." He said leaving.

"Did you get what I asked for?" Emmanuel asked Daluchi as she nodded her head slowly sighing. Gradually she handed him the tablet as he smiled staring at a picture of a small child that made him smile big about before sending the picture to himself.

"Dad who is that?"

"That half-breed bastard child. I told you it was a good idea to have Mariah and Maddy on our side. You see Don Köhler isn't all that everyone makes him out to be. Who would have known the little bastard cheated on his wife. Shit, maybe I should have used her." Emmanuel said. He knew that his plan would work with Mariah but exactly how he planned. The stupid girl was to get Xerxes drunk and sleep with him herself, but the maid worked just as well.

"Xerxes doesn't seem like the type that would cheat on his wife, and you had me send that to him. What for? Plus, I lived there with the Köhlers for over a year and a half Dad. He never even looked at another woman. Why would he cheat?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING QUESTIONING ME, CHILD?!" He yelled standing quickly as Daluchi stepped back quickly shaking her head. She knew better but it seemed that she was on their side, and he couldn't take those chances as Emmanuel quickly grabbed his knife.

"D-dad what a-are you doing?" Daluchi spoke slowly backing away from her father as he came at her quickly. She turned to run but as she should have known it was a grave mistake because Emmanuel grab her by the hair and swiftly cut her throat.

"I loved you dearly daughter but just like your mother, you wanted to turn against me. I cannot have you spoiling my plans for the Köhlers and the rest of them. Now that the old bastard is out of the way Xerxes and the other Dons don't stand a chance against me. They won't even know what hit them once I am done. I have to make sure to kill Luca and Rodney's punk asses first. Then the rest." He said kissing his daughter's forehead before letting her body drop to the floor.

All of Emmanuel's children were useless. First Imon gets killed by one of them. Now he had to off his only daughter. He couldn't risk the fact of her growing a conscience and telling them what he was planning. Emmanuel could see by the way she was questioning Xerxes's loveless child that she wanted to run her big mouth, so he didn't have a choice. It hurt but it was a risk he had to take because, in the end, he would own the world's biggest mafia.

"I am so sorry Daluchi. Know that I loved you dearly baby girl." He said cradling his daughter's body.

"Dad I need to speak with you. It's urgent." Xerxes said knocking as he walked into his dad's office. He and Chance were sitting talking about something that X did not care about at the moment the only thing on his mind was the picture that was sent to him.

"Xerxes you say urgent then it only be bullshit. I know that you are upset...."

"Dad I can give two shit about your take over! I'm sorry.... This was just sent to me. Dad, Emmanuel knows about Harper, and I don't what to do. If I bring them here then I will upset Riley. If I leave them on their own it will give Emmanuel the leverage of harming them." He said sinking into the chair on the side of his uncle.

"May I ask who is Harper?" Chance spoke making Xerxes and Luca stare at the man. It was true he was being used. Emmanuel cared nothing about anything but himself.

"My daughter. Before you start asking questions. No, I did not cheat... it's a long story. Chance aren't you worried about your daughter and wife?" X said as the man stared at him. It was a long moment before he spoke, but he seem to be indifferent about the situation.

"I'm worried about my daughter. My wife not too much. I didn't want to marry the woman in the first place. Love should be found on its own and not forced by one's hand. I did not have the time to learn my wife as you and your father did and when she only nags about your wrongs... well you get the picture."

"Yeah, I believe I do. We will find your daughter Uncle Chance and make Emmanuel pay for all he has done. By the way, what were you two old assholes speaking about?" Xerxes smiled making the two brothers give him the same glare. "Damn I can tell that you are related." He laughed.

"Yeah and I still cannot believe that you and your stupid ass brothers are my sons." Luca said staring at X. "We were talking of your Opa's funeral, and Chance taking Angus's place as one of the Don. Unless you have a problem with that."

"No sir, actually Rhys and I were speaking of the same thing before I got the text. A-are we going to c-cremate him?" Xerxes said stuttering a bit. It was a hard subject to speak on and still fresh to him.

"Son I know you are hurting but we all know that people cannot live forever. We were fortunate enough to have your Opa here as long as we did. He lived a fruitful life and I hope to do the same, but it was his wishes were to be cremated and no one else's. Go I will handle the situation with Harper. She will be safe... just be ready to tell your older ones that she is their sister. Riley will be fine."

"Good luck with that. Knowing Riley, she is going to try or kill Kaarina soon as she walks in. I meant for none of this to happen, Dad. I didn't know being nice to the maid would end up with her stealing my sperm and impregnating herself." Xerxes spoke as Chance stared confused.

"I don't want to know but let me guess. Your wife believes you cheated?"

"Something like that. Let's just say we are still recovering from it, and I wish that we weren't. Six years and sometimes Riley acts as if it happened yesterday. Look Dad I am not mad about your takeover. If I was in your shoes, I would have done the same thing.... Just be careful we can't lose you too. None of you." X said as Luca nodded at his son before he left.

"You're a great father. You know that?"

"Yeah, I've been told that a time or two." Luca laughed making Change shake his head smiling.

"Dad, since I made straight A's this semester I think I deserve a reward." Elias said grinning on the other side of the island. Elijah stood there glaring at his son as she shook his head. He hated it but the boy was just like him. Cocky, and a straight jackass at times.

"Yeah, I think that is a no. I'm not your grandmother and grandfather. I won't spoil your asses because of that shit. Plus, how do I know it's not like the last time? Xavier hacking the school's system and changing your grades." Eli spoke turning back to the stove with a smile, while Elias's mouth hung open.

"You knew about that?!"

"YoU kNeW aBoUt tHaT?! Yeah, I knew about that. What the fuck do you take me for boy? I pay attention to my children. Know when you are struggling or something Lias and your grades were too good to be true." He said glancing back at the boy with a smirk.

"So why can't you see when you are struggling and need help? Dad, I know you like Miss. Zakiya you are just too stubborn to realize it." Lias said making Elijah turn to him with his brow cocked.

"You know nothing that you are speaking of. I don't know the girl to like her. Just because I helped her doesn't mean a damn thing, Elias. I'm not talking about this with a twelve-year-old...."

"Thirteen, Dad. I'm thirteen...."

"And a child," Elijah said sighing. "I know she is nice to yall, but she only been here a short time. Who knows what ugliness she has hidden...."

"You mean who know what evilness you have hidden Eli. Your son is right in some of the shit he was saying. You are scared to be hurt so you are hiding behind this mask. Look what happened to you... I think I let you tell your children that. Lias go to your room sweetie I need to speak with your dad." Adele spoke kissing the boy's forehead as he smile and walked away.

"You heard? Ma I don't need to know how I fucked up...."

"I don't care. What I do care about is my child and how he is doing. Lucas is lying in a coma, and you have all your pain ball up inside of you. You know it won't kill you to let it out, you did love Mariah that much I know." She said stepping to his side taking the knife he was using out of his hand and started to cut the vegetables.

"You are so much like him... your Grandfather Axel." Adele laughed. "When he was upset or something he would cook, and I find you in this kitchen more than anywhere else. Look at you you're not even high. It is not my son. I don't care how you do it, but I need the old Elijah back. My shit-talking son that your dad and I be ready to kill, and stop being evil to your housemate. The girl is pregnant and can labor any day remember she is over eight months. Unless you want to deliver another baby stop...." Adele laughed.

"And one more thing. Let me hear something else about you having a knife as if you were trying to harm yourself. I will fuck you up myself Elijah. We do not harm ourselves! You are too fucking strong for that shit."

"Ma, I wasn't going to harm myself. Takahiro saw the blade yes, but I wasn't thinking of harming myself. I was having a crazy moment... you wouldn't understand." Elijah said shaking his head.

"You were thinking of how it would have been if you killed her. I know you like the back of my fucking hand, Eli. You are fucking crazy like me. Trust me I had those same thoughts about my sperm donor and so-called siblings. I used to fantasize about killing them and visualize myself doing it. So, I understand, but next time it would be helpful if you told your brother-in-law. Or your dad."

"Hiro, yes. Dad no, that man would have me on all types of medicines. Talking about I'm fucking crazy. Like he ain't." Elijah laughed making his mom as both finished cooking. Tonight, was dinner at his house which he soon regretted because everyone was on his case for something that Elijah did not want to hear.

Something is stirring. Emmanuel killed his daughter for his scheme and it trying to use Harper to come between Xerxes and Riley. His only flaw is they are not Don and Donna anymore, but he did now know this. Elijah is still getting dug into and some are starting to come around to Chance.

Think you for waiting patiently I have a few more chapters writing and hope to start posting my new book soon.

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
14.1K 508 13
what if Niki's perfect and peaceful life becomes hell after meeting a certain mafia.
2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...
91.1K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."