I became Muzan Kibutsuji

By KamiyaDidi

โžผ "๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™" โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โžผ What if a sou... More

Ch. 1 - Muzan Kibutsuji
Ch. 2 - Sun
Ch. 3 - Me..?
Ch. 4 - RUNAWAY MAN
Ch. 5 - Different Era
Ch. 6 - Tamayo
Ch. 7 - Tamayo's Village
Ch. 8 - Mochi
Ch. 9 - Missing?
Ch. 10 - begging you
Ch. 11 - are you lost?
Ch. 12 - HELP THERE'S A DANGEROUS BABY
Ch. 13 - Laugh
Ch. 14 - Michikatsu
Ch. 15 - Beautiful Smile
Ch. 16 - Worthless?
50k special - ONESHOT
Ch. 17 - Promise
Ch. 18 - The Dream
Ch. 19 - Happy but Another Death
Valentine's Day Special
Ch. 20 - I got rejected TWICE.
Ch. 21 - Doge
Not a chapter ๐Ÿ˜
Ch. 22 - Different races
Ch. 23 - Money ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Ch. 24 - Who is this lil girl??
Ch. 25 - Assassination
Ch. 26 - Fool for you
Ch. 27 - Sick Boy
Ch. 28 - "Too Nice"
Haxed
Ch. 29 - Beginning of the story
Not a chapter pt. 2
Ch. 30 - Best Big Brother!
Chapter 31 - The plot, unchanging
Chapter 32 - There was once a young girl's dream
Crossover: Genshin oneshot
Chapter 33 - Maids

Normal Day with Muzan

10.6K 444 277
By KamiyaDidi

A/N: A compensation for the last chapter 🙄🤚 (why can't I get a compensation? 😭)

MUZAN HAVING A BOO-BOO WEEK

Day one

"Muzan-San are you alright?" Michikatsu asked Muzan who was smiling up in the sky.

"Oh I'm fine." He said, didn't bother looking at Michikatsu.

Michikatsu sweatdropped, "alright..?" And went back inside, probably thinking that Muzan is crazy or something.

"Bro. How the fuck did we even get this bitch despite being a male?!"

"I don't know. Don't ask me, this bitch is fucking killing me." Muzan said, still looking at the sky.

Michikatsu saw this jaw dropped, OMG IS MUZAN-SAN CRAZY?!

Day two

"Muzan-San...?" Michikatsu asked again, today he found Muzan Lying on Mud. Smiling at the blazing sun like a mad man.

No response, Michikatsu started to sweat again. "MUZAN-SAN ARE YOU OKAY?!" He ran over and tried pulling him out, which result in making Muzan sink deeper into the mud.

"I'm fine. You go do your thing." He said, Michikatsu's eyes widen in horror. God knows what this boy was thinking right now.

"I'm going to die, how can the women do this. What the fuck."

"If you shut up, then maybe you can do it to."

Day three

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! IM GOING TO COMMIT ARSON AGHHHHHH!!!"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKER!!! LIKE KM TRYING TO SLEEP SO I CAN'T FEEL PAIN FROM MY LOWER ABDOMEN. AND YOUR NOT KLEE FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Muzan screamed loudly into the sky, making Michikatsu who was in the kitchen flinch.

Muzan-San... is in pain? WHAT! IS THAT WHY HE WAS ACTING REALLY WEIRD?! He immediately ran outside where Muzan was laying on. It was a homemade bench.

"MUZAN-SAN!!!! NOOOOOO!!! DON'T DIE!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE I WON'T SKIP MY VEGETABLES!!!" Michikatsu came in jumping on top of Muzan, making Muzan have a eating shit grin with his eyeballs ready to pop out any moment.

"I... Am Not going TO DIE!!!!" Muzan yelled at him, his stomach started acting up again.

"AND WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU NEVER ATE YOUR VEGETABLES?!"

Day Four

"apPlE bOttOm jEans.. boOts wiTh tHe fUr, gOt thE whOlE cLub lOokiN aT hEr... sHe hIt tHe-"

"YOUR NOT MOTHERFUCKING JESSICA, YOU DIDN'T SLEEP WITH YOUR TEACHER!!!!!"

"... flO, neXt thiNg yOu kNoW
ShaWtY goT lOw-Low-loW-Low-Low-lOw-lOw-lOw"

"AGH JUST SHUT UP GODDAMN IT YOU HEEHEE BITCH"

Michikatsu was traumatized, watching his master talking to himself the entire half of the week.

Day Five

"Muzan."

"Hm?"

"Are you Emo?"

"No what the fuck-?"

"Because you always wear the black suit, I'm now imaging Emo Muzan. Oh god.."

"HEY HEY HEY HEY-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! STOP IT!!!"

"Im hurting, both inside and outside. So Emo."

Day six

"Muzan-San are you alright? Aniki told me that your experiencing pain lately, do you want me to get a doctor?" Yoriichi came inside Muzan's room, who was just lying on the bed smiling at the ceiling.

"I'm perfectly normal."

"... are you sure?" Yoriichi asked, Muzan nodded. "Okay..." and Yoriichi went out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU PISSED YOUR PANTS WHEN YOUR A LIL SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

Muzan's mouth twitched in annoyance, "didn't you piss your pants when you were younger?"

"Nah bro, I'm the golden child."

Muzan suddenly remembered something..

"Y/N... no... wai-"

Hated child became the lost hybrid princess of Angel, Demon, Tiger, Lion, Eagle, Cat, Dog, raccoon, turtle, bird, dragon, phoenix, wolf, fox, Monkey, Leopard, Elephant, Lasagna..

"Wait. LASAGNA?!"

"Yeah. Lasagna." Muzan nodded, making the og sweatdrop.

"I- I see.." 👁👄👁

Day Seven

"It's our last day right?"

"Ye."

"Okay."

"Muzan-San, let's go have a picnic together at the dandelions field!" Michikatsu came barging into Muzan's room without knocking, behind him was the blue dog. Wolf woof bitch.

"... no" Muzan did not want to move at all today, "Ehhhh? B- but..." Michikatsu looked down sadly, making Him sweatdrop.

"Bark bark."

*Translation: you'll regret making my child sad >:(*

And suddenly, Muzan fell. Literally.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck."

"My butt hurts now, yay..." Muzan cheered cheerfully.

Second pov:

"It's snowing, damn the snow is quite big to. Are we at the mountain?!" Muzan asked you with a mouth formed into a O.

"Sounds like Disney kinnie." You snorted, suddenly the wind blew harder.

"No way." Muzan's eyes widen, your eyes was about to pop out.

"ELSA?!" They both screamed, but quickly covered their mouth as they watched the white haired woman walking up.

Oh fuck.. please no.. no please... don't do what I think she is about to do...

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight"

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!" You screamed at her, well tried. It's as if she couldn't hear you.

You tried to get up but something grabbed onto you, the angle where we all watched Frozen.

You stared in horror. "Not a footprint to be seen"

You're about to commit arson. "A kingdom of isolation and it looks like, I'm the queen."

"Y/n?" Muzan asked you, no response. Σ(゚Д゚) are they gud? 

As Elsa continued with the rest of the lyrics and the kingdom magically building itself, you was crying internally.

"Y/N!!?????????" Muzan having a expression like this ((;゚Д゚)

While you have this expression the entire time ( '༎ຶㅂ༎ຶ')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 852 30
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐˜ผ๏ฟฝ...
3.3M 128K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
30.9K 1.1K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...
98K 4.4K 24
โ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...