𝗠𝘆 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 (𝑻...

By Sugardaddyjoon

(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you mor... More

Ugly cow!
Orange juice
Revenge
flour
Canada
expensive Lamborghini
control
casual party
dishes
finished dishes
shopping
backbone broken
the plan
wedding
fainted
broken bed
knife
freaking wife
table
dinner
airport
hair
honeymoon
grocery
poison
suit
smoke?
baseball bat
mood swings?
prison
hanging
drunk
pregnant
ice cream
responsibility??
fruits
restaurant
missed call
cola
promise
handsome
building
surprise party
pain?
babies
sorry
i love you
the end

photos

4K 238 11
By Sugardaddyjoon

Guard : yes sir i will.

The guard checked on taehyung and passed his stuff the other way, soon taehyung received his stuff back.

Taehyung : *sigh* good

Guard : sir after 20 minutes is the flight so you need to wait!

Taehyung : why i need to wait huh!? I know you steal my luggage!!

Guard facepalmed

Taehyung : i will stay here until 20 minutes are finished!

Taehyung stood there at the same spot without moving a single muscle.

After 20 minutes, he walked inside the airplane, he sat on his seat, he looked around the plane, judging everyone out there

Taehyung : UGHH!, i paid this much, only for this plane, my private jet was way too better then this, it's luxurious, big and comfy, but mom didn't let me take it, look at this lady she is soo happy, while sitting in this cheap plane, and look at this man, he is acting rich but he is not because i'm the richest one here, in this plane!

He mumbled, judging and glaring people around the plane, suddenly an old lady sat beside him.

Taehyung : *pulled out his glasses* hey why are you sitting here!?!!?!

Old lady : son-

Taehyung : SON!?!!??

Old Lady : young man, i can't walk till the end my seat is in the last but i guess this seat is empty so i just sat!! If you didn't like it then i will leave

Taehyung : no, you can sit here gimme your ticket

She handed him the ticket and he stood up and left for somewhere

***

Air hostess : but we can't take it back because the plane is already started!

Taehyung : i don't care just take this and give the price back to me!

Air hostess : but-

Taehyung : just give me

Taehyung forcefully handed her the ticket and she hesitantly took it, handing him some money back

Taehyung : *glared* don't act like you are doing a favor for me it's my own money got it!?!

She nodded taehyung left, sitting back on his place, the money he was holding, he handed it to the old lady beside him.

***

After 11 hours he landed in canada and found his dad's canada hotel location and made his way there to surprise them

Jin P.O.V

I left my wedding held in between, and rushed here to know what happened to him, only to find no reason, literally no reason, dad called me here, and now he have been asking me to stay with him longer, he also snatched my phone.

I can't talk with anyone, i don't even know what happened there, what was y/n's reaction after knowing i'm gone, and here i'm in canada stuck with dad, like usually me and dad were sitting facing each other in our hotel room, we talked about some business stuff to each other.

Dad asked me a question related to the file, i opened my mouth to answer when the door knocked, i thought it's the room service or something, i stood up, but dad told me to sit, as he himself stood up, going to open the door.

I sat back on the bed, grabbing the file, focusing on it, it took him too much time to open the door, i knitted my eyebrows, turning to him, finding him froze at his place, he wasn't blinking nor breathing, i panicked rushing to him.

Did he saw some ghost or alien, i glanced at dad and looked at the person on the doorstep, TAEHYUNG IS HERE AND ALSO HE IS SMIRKING AT DAD'S FACE!!.

End of P.O.V

Taehyung : Hi dad, long time no see huh!?!

Mr.kim was still froze on his place
Taehyung laid on the bed

Jin : taehyung what are you doing here!?!

Taehyung : i'm here on VACATION too!!

Jin : but-

Taehyung : come on hyung i'm here from past 5 minutes and you still didn't asked me a glass of water!

Seokjin poured water on the glass, and he handed taehyung, mr kim was looking at taehyung, who is smirking at him drinking the water.

Taehyung : i'm not one of them to come here for fun and leave my family alone!

Taehyung said, as soon he drank the water, placing the glass back on the table, wiping his mouth.

Jin : but how are you here?, tell me what happened?, how is y/n?, is she mad at me!?.

As soon he said her name, taehyung's face's colors changed, he gulped, facing seokjin, with a most serious face ever, but that didn't last long when he started whinning.

Taehyung : hyung YOU KNOW WHAT MOM DID WITH ME!?!?!

Jin : what!???

Taehyung : SHE FORCEFULLY GOT ME MARRIED WITH HER!!

Seokjin's face expression darkened, he glared taehyung and yelled.

Jin : WHAT?? YOU MARRIED HER!?!!!AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE FORCEFULLY GOT YOU MARRIED YOU HAVE A MOUTH TO SAY NO HOW COME YOU DIDN'T STOPPED IT HUH!?! AND I TOLD YOU TO CANCEL IT YOU DIDN'T HEARD IT!?!!

Taehyung looked at him and replied.

Taehyung : hyung she was about to drink the poison that's why i said yes, now i need you to comeback, and make us divorced, i don't wanna be my whole life with that ugly cow!!

Jin : behave TAEHYUNG!!!

Taehyung : what!?! She destroyed everything i need you to comeback in seoul again!!

Jin : I'M COMING WITH YOU!

Taehyung : dad you wanna comeback or i will tell eomma that you are buzy?

Mr kim gulped, immediately nodding his head

Taehyung laid back on the bed

Taehyung : now let me enjoy canada for a day!!

***

Mrs.kim : taehyung have called me and he said that he is coming back from canada!

Y/n rolled her eyes

Mrs.Kim : and jin is also coming along with him!

Y/n's eyes widen, she stood up, slamming her fist on the table

Y/n : REALLY!??!? HE IS COMING!?!!

Mrs.Kim : yes and also their father!

Y/n : it means they all are coming back?

Mrs.kim nodded

Y/n : can they leave taehyung there?

Mrs.Kim : don't worry my daughter

Y/n smiled, thinking she have agreed, on not letting taehyung comeback

Mrs.Kim : he will be the first one to step into korea!

Y/n's smile faded and she whinned

Y/n : but EOMMMA!!!

Mrs.Kim : now finish the breakfast fast *smiled*

***

Taehyung : yeah dad that's why you were not ready to comeback *smirk*

He said looking at the night clubs while passing by the road

Mr kim's eyes widen

Jin : yeah now stop doing this we are leaving for airport!

Taehyung nodded still smirking at his dad, who is gulping again and again, not daring to look back at taehyung

Taehyung : mom have to know right hyung !?*smirk*

Mr kim's eyes again widen

Jin : taehyung stop it!!

Taehyung shut his mouth, still smirking at his father.

***

At plane

Jin sat alone because taehyung forced him to and currently taehyung and his dad are sitting together

Taehyung : dad?

Mr.Kim : y-yes s-son??

Taehyung : who is rosy? *smirk*

Mr kim started sweating badly and turned to face taehyung

Mr.Kim : s-son i p-promise i-i w-will br-bring you w-with me n-next t-time!*panicking*

The reason why he didn't wanted to bring taehyung with him, he was afraid of taehyung, he is way too smart when it comes to these stuffs, the thing seokjin couldn't find out the whole month, taehyung found it out just in a day.

Taehyung : 1$ million for keeping MOUTH shut, 2$ million for deleting PHOTOS!

Mr.Kim : Y-YOU CL-CLICKED PH-PHOTOS?!??!!?

Taehyung chuckled darkly

Taehyung : dad don't forget i'm your son!

Mr.Kim : i will give 10 Million if you act like you never saw that!!!

Taehyung : *SMIRK* deal done then!

He turned around and after few hours taehyung fell asleep, mr kim sighed and uttered

Mr.kim : i never realized that i have raised a devil!

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 93 8
Y/N and Taehyung are forced to marry each other so their fathers's businesses can grow more. What happens when Y/N and Taehyung's extreme hate toward...
12K 401 11
Story of a forced marriage of Y/N and Kim Taehyung who hate each other to the most. Will they divorce soon?? or has destiny planned something else fo...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
7.6K 373 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...