LOVE SIPS(ON PARTIAL HIATUS)

By Tale_teller03

❤️ Collection of Short stories❤️ Completed stories will be marked completed! 1.) Obsession or Love. (✔) <�... More

꧁༒༺ CONTENTS ༻༒꧂
My COVER Gallery:
Rankings :)
A Sip of Love 🍹
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡INTRO) [✔ Completed]
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡ CHARACTERS)
(●♡1)
(●♡2)
(●♡4)
Our Relationship! 🥺
IT WAS ALL WRITTEN ⛰️
Bully turned Fan (😉 1)
(😉2)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(💘1)
(💘2)
(💘3)
(💘4)
(💘5)
(💘6)
(💘7)
(💘8)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(👁️1)
(👁️2)
(👁3)
(👁4)
(👁5) (⚠️Ending on Venereal note!)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (💓)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
( 💓1)
The Gordian Knot 🪢

(●♡3)

267 10 5
By Tale_teller03

ᎥᏁᎦᏗᏖᏬᏗᏖᎥᎧᏁ ᏝᏋᏗᎴᏕ ᏖᎧ ᎴᏋᎷᎥᏕᏋ

"What u did with Mr. Goel after you see Naina and Him together?" Abhinav asked.

"WHAT. YOU. DID?!" This time Abhinav said every word, with long pause, glaring deadly!

"Whatever I did, is to keep my wife safe!" Arnav roared, "Oh? And from whom?" Abhinav asked mockingly.

"I had seen them in a cafe in noon, the night she told me that she is pregnant. I wasn't sure who the person she was talking too at that time as I was running late as well as his back was facing me.

But I start to observe her closeness with Nitin whenever he visits our place, her offering coffee to him on his second visit didn't settled well, as I didn't mentioned that he likes coffee more, but she knew all the likes and dislikes of Nitin. Then asking him to had lunch or dinner with us, and especially, the food where his favourite, and the things he had allergy with were excluded from his food.

And after a few more weeks, I was stopped by at that cafe for some refreshments and I see Naina with that same man again, but this time I had seen his face!

He is Nitin Goel!

They were laughing and talking like they knew each other from forever, and I knew it, I knew Nitin persuaded my wife and will try to steal her from me!

So before he'll take my Ina away from me, I planned to checkmate him!

I thought to spy his moves personally.

It was usual for them to meet once in a week in that Cafe, and I always sit in a visible range so I can see their moves, they used to talk for a few minutes, but what made me more doubtful was when I called her from a few seats away from her, asking her where she is? And she replied, At home!, that's it, she lied to me!! And for whom? For a second man!

I know he is going to use my innocent wife against me, nothing else!!

After that when they were departing, I followed him, he was talking with someone named Ezahana. And they were discussing something about decoration and catering, for more information about his personal life, I followed him till his house, and you know what I come to know?

That woman Ezahana and Nitin were going to get engage!

He is such a philanderer! Trapping my wife with sweet words and engaging another in a week!!

And when I find right time, I planned to dissolve our partnership with Goels, and also an accident, an accident a day before his engagement!

You know why a day before engagement? Because seeing Naina's call history I come to know they talked each day, so she would also come to know about his accident, and I can expose that saga boy's real intentions!

I even want to hear their call record, but God, the recorder was stopped before recording anything, even her chat with Nitin is empty, I guess Nitin only try to manipulate her, and give her such ideas!!

So as I said, I planned an accident for that bastard!!

I thoroughly executed it, hired a man to crush his car when he was back from cafe, causing his immobility, and after that, I will reach at that place after 5 minutes, so I won't be doubted for the accident cause!!

After reaching at that place, I balefully interrogated him, but that son of a bitch didn't spoke why he met my wife, why he lured her And he felt unconscious, so I left the place. I thought to inquire him at hospital but before it, I have to go to Pune for that shipping problem. But by the end of the day, I come to know about his death!

Well, I was frustrated about his death before I can hear his intentions, but on the other half, I was happy that that person left for good.

After that, I departed to States, but you too are of same category!

Why every man is after my wife?" Arnav explained his all the plan, and in end he seethed, remembering all the month he left his brother with his wife.

"Oh! So you think every man is after your wife, without letting them explain them? I confessed that I loved and still love Naina, but did you listened Nitin's side of story before assuming anything?" Abhinav asked eyeing him intently.

Hearing him, Arnav gritted his teeth, and said, "Don't let you voice raise infront of me, I had seen how Naina was falling in his trap, lying to me, and then talking to him so nicely. Tho she was good in nature towards my every guest, but her knowing about Nitin's likes and dislikes? That's not surreal. I know, my Ina was just distracted by that man, she still loves me!! That's why I thought to remove the main obstacle!"

"Oh, I see, you showed all your erudition in my life only!!" A voice satirical said behind them, remarkably a woman's voice.

Arnav's eyes widened hearing that euphonious sound, and he perceived as he saw the figure behind Abhinav, standing near the door frame, and a smirk on Abhinav face made him more surprised. Not just a woman, but 2 women and a man with few cops were standing on the door frame!

"Oh, I see, you showed all your erudition in my life only!!" I said as I come in front of them from behind the door.

"Time for your desolation Mr. Arnav! Arrest him Inspector, in attempt of killing my brother!!" I said pointing sternly towards Arnav.

"Br-bro-" Arnav suttered, I gritted my teeth, I try to take heavy breathe yo calm my anger, as this man is reason for my brother's condition!

1 month, a whole one month I had prepared myself for yhis day!

I knew I had to give this man his deserved punishment-
My love for him was dead, the second I saw him in that CCTV footage, giving mean look to my brother.

But then, I didn't know he spied on me and Nitin Bhai, he checked my call log and chats, and even try to record my calls but guess what it's not Nitin Bhai who inhibited me from call record, but it's me!

"Yes, my elder brother, Nitin Goel!!" I said firmly!

☞𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ☜

9/4/22

WORDS COUNT: 1145

Bonjo Amises~

Wow, Arnav had planned so much for Nitin 😑
Without even knowing what is Nitin and Naina's actual relationship is!

But, did u see the last POV??

"Naina" is it? How's she still alive?

Isn't she dead?

Well still a secret or 2 is gonna reveal~

Lets meet in next update then 💜⏭

Till then, enjoy, read and write...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 11K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
45.1K 1.8K 24
Cluster of short stories filled with love • Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja ~ Cousin marriage | Arranged marriage | Angst | Mature | HEA • Benaam Rishta Wi...
4.4M 226K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
Shikwe By B.

Romance

79.5K 5.9K 13
▪︎Some stories are just waiting for an ending.▪︎ A marriage set on shards of glass, every step forward makes someone bleed. A troubled heroine, a lo...