Danganronpa V4 - A Saiouma AU

By Ultimate_Sketcher

After the death of Kaito Momota and Maki Harukawa, Kokichi strives to find the true mastermind of the killing... More

The Tragedy of Trial 5
A Protagonists Grand Entrance

The Sadistic Pig

317 10 7
By Ultimate_Sketcher

Kokichi's POV

Each of us stood at our podiums, pointing blame at Tsumugi. She was the one who killed both Rantaro and Kaede.. she killed everyone in this sick game. Right?That's what Shuichi had deducted and what right did Kiibo, Himiko and I have to doubt the Ultimate Detective. He'd only solved every single other case- well apart from Gontas. My bad.

"Can I just point something out? Like really quick, i mean it's kinda pointless and everything but-"

I was quick to be interrupted by Kiibo, "spit it out already Kokichi."

"Who's the one person that we really only predicted was our murderer for Rantaro's trial?" I asked.

"Well, excluding everyone who's already dead.. I guess Shuichi?" Himiko spoke and everyone just looked at me.

"Then what if we're all wrong about this entire trial. And that actually Kaede did kill Rantaro with the shot put." Everyone just blinked at me, almost in sync. "Hear me out okay- the mastermind was gonna hit amami with final blow but Kaedes shot put actually kill him."

"That- that doesn't explain anything?" Shuichi titled his head. "Are- are you accusing me of not saving Rantaro or-"

"Nuh uh little Shumai! I'm accusing Monokuma of watching Rantaro die, closing your little bookcase and you ended up discovering the body with everyone else." I brought my hand to my chin and smiled brightly.

Once again all I got were pointless stares. They clearly didn't believe me.

"If what you're saying is true.. you're saying if Kaede didn't kill Rantaro, Monokuma would of? That's clearly against the school and games rules." Shuichi argued. His logic wasn't flawed in the slightest. I'm merely working off a hunch here okay.

"How'd you know Rantaro's labs code then?" I questioned.

"You told us?" Kiibo held a great point. Damn me and my perfect brain.

"Uhhhhh-"

"Kokichi if you really have nothing of the truth to say, then shut up." The magician glared and I looked away, adjusting the sleeve of that astronauts jacket that refused to leave my body. I wasn't wrong. I hadn't been wrong about any of the game before.

I knew Rantaro's talent, Kiru-mom's motivation, I knew Miu was gonna kill me.. I mean. Sure I was a liar but can't they believe me when all their lives are on the line? Well I guess they didn't believe me during Gonta's trial- once again my bad.

"Fine don't believe me. Just letting you know you're all gonna die because I'm right. And you're wrong. And Shuichi is a fucking snake."

Kiibo rolled his eyes, Himiko sighed and Tsumugi was crying. Shuichi, however, was just staring at me. Even he knew I was right. Well of course he knew- but. You understand. Maybe he's just astounded by my incredible detective skills that exceed his own.

"Does this mean you have all come to a conclusion? How exciting!! The mastermind, finally revealed!" Monokuma yapped as everyone's voting screens lit up.

After the voting ended, our scores all presented themselves on the board. 2 votes for Shuichi and 3 for Tsumugi. We all looked at monokuma with anticipation, awaiting the answer.

"Oh no.. oh dear deary DEAR! Seems like you've all voted wrong!" He exclaimed and laughed with the awful voice of his. "Now now- I'm sure you're all DYING to know who placed you in the killing games!!"

But everyone already knew. It seemed glares at monokuma had turn to shock, heads shifted to stare at one man.

The Ultimate Detective. Shuichi Saihara.

"Wow. You're all far to trusting for you own good." Shuichis entire attitude changed in a split second. The clueless, emo detective everyone had grown to know was now revealing himself as a sadistic, pig mastermind. "Kokichis got such a talent of intuition but none of you are even willing to forgive his previous acts. Yet you all follow me like little lambs because I'm the Ultimate Detective and your Savior!" He laughs uncontrollably, holding his stomach and tearing up.

Soon the robot spoke up. "B-but.. shuichi you wouldn't.. k-k-kill Kae-"

"Why wouldn't I?! I did everything for the sake of despair! For the sake of Danganronpa!!!"

"D-dangan-"

"Upupuuu!! DANGANRONNPPAA!" Monokuma cheered. "The Ultimate motivation for our dear mastermind!" He then hit a button and a screen lowers itself, beginning to play a video set in an office?

"Please- I want to be a part of Team Danganronpa! I've admired your games- for- for so long!" A boy with blue hair and a hat says, bowing down. "Y-you saw my interview.. I'll do anything for the games! I-"

"You, young man.. you're truly incredible. Your records prove that to me.. how about you help with production. I'll give you a roll on the cast if you'd like?"

"Y-you mean.. as a mastermind?"

"Precisely. I think you'll make a fine addition to the team Shuichi Saihara."

The camera cuts to his face, eyes with pure emptiness and numbness soon filled with a spark of hope and a smile appeared.

"You won't regret your decision sir"

Kiibo was outraged by the video and grabbed shuichi by the collar. "How could you?! You- you killed everyone!!! You-" But kiibo was pushed away.

"I believe a punishment is in order for those who were accused and those who incorrectly guessed?" Shuichi clapped his hands together and smiled.

"..wait. but- that means-" my eyes widened and I grabbed the jacket once again. "You're not going to kill me..?"

"Why would I, Kokichi.. you've done nothing wrong. You've actually made my job a lot easier." He smiled and put a hand on my head, which I immediately moved away. "No need to be so stubborn, God. I'm just protecting you.."

"No! Kill me like you're killing everyone else! It's not fair that you the only one who gets to live!" I backed away but he only got closer to me. I looked at everyone, Himiko could barely move yet was shaking so violently. Tsumugi was on her knees, in tears. And Kiibo looked as though his entire life had been ripped to shreds. All thoughts of rescue or comfort had left them.

"Monokuma. I think you know what time it is.." Shuichi glanced at Monokuma.

"Let's give it everything we've got!! Time for the last everrrr PUNIISSHMMENT TIMMMEEE!" Monokuma grabbed his hammer and hit the execution button.

I ran away from Saihara and reached out for the 3.. even if they didn't think it themselves, they were my friends. I couldn't let anyone else die! I tried to get Tsumugi and Himiko but they were dragged away. And when I finally got a hold of Kiibo and tried to pull him away from monokuma, I was grabbed by Shuichi leaving Kiibo to be taken as well. I watched the many screens play out for the last time.

Boohoo! Tsumugi was chosen as the culprit! Time for the punishment!

Tsumugi sat on the ground and looked around at the many rooms she was placed between. She gets up and opens a door, only to be greeted by a large piano and a set of clothes. In an instant, the clothes were put on her and a rope tied itself around her neck

'A Kins Quest' The Ultimate Cosplayers Execution.

Flea de Waltz began it's melody as Tsumugi was swung around by the rope. A perfect copy of Kaedes execution played out. Put just as Tsumugi was about to loose consciousness, her outfit changed once again and she began to fall down a cylinder-shaped hole through the floor.

She reached for the thorned rope and grabbed it, stopping her fall and she began her climb. The maid outfit she wore was soon tore by many blades and as she reached the top and climbed out, the pianists room was switched with a traditional Japanese temple. Then the outfit was switched again. She walked forward to a cauldron in the centre but fell down into it after the floorboard went up and pushed her into it. And the boiling began.

Blood drained from her mouth and her outfit was once again changed into a suit. She was pulled out the pot and thrown into a western area where she was tied to a pole by monokuma and attacked by many insects. She looked around and just couldn't see the bug that had killed Gonta. Then the entire earth began shaking as her outfit would change for the last time into the astronauts. The blood from her mouth drained to the floor and a rocket crashed onto the poor girl, blood splattered everywhere as monokuma laughed.

Himiko had made a mistake while voting! Whoops-i-poodle! Guess it's time for the punishment!

Himiko was curdled up inside a giant top hat, refusing to move a muscle. Monokuma stood tall at the top of the hat and smiled. He held up many throwing knives.

'A Magicians Final Trick!' The Ultimate Magician's Execution!'

Monokuma began throwing the knives into the hat, laughing as he did it. Himiko just laid limply, letting all the knives dig into her. She'd only cry out when she couldn't hold back the yells. It was painful to watch..

As soon as Monokuma got bored, he jumped off the hat and the hat soon collapsed. It only revealed that the girl was inside a cage and a helicopter soon took off holding it. It flew over towns and cities until it reached the vast blue ocean. Monokuma jumped out the pilot ship, into the ocean and Himiko soon followed once the cage released her. She crashed into the ocean and was being pulled down by some kind of weight. She screamed out for the help of anyone really but all screams were muffled by the water. All her wounds dyed the water pink.

She looked around desperately and her eyes widened as a shark came charging towards her, monokuma sat on the top of it. He wore a crappy Halloween witches hat. The shark reached Himiko and the cameras cut off.

They soon came back on to show Himikos hat floating above the sea, surrounded by pink water.

K1-B0 has voted wrong. What s bitch! Time to show this heavy metal how humans are punished!!

Kiibo stood still, surrounded by people holding signs. His eyes dim. The signs would repeat many comments said about him during the killing game, a few from Miu but most mainly from me. Monokuma jumped down and grabbed his arm.

'Metalic Melanchonly' the ultimate Robot's Execution!

Kiibo looked at his arm then at monokuma, he tried pulling himself away but could barely budge the bear. He pulled harder and harder Monokuma pulled out am axe and chopped kiibos arm off clean. That's when Kiibo decided to run. But Monokuma wouldn't just allow that. He chances after him, followed by the many protesters. But the running was pointless. He was only cornered more and Monokuma kept swinging his axe. First his remaining arm. Then his legs.

The protesters picked up each part of Kiibo and all go towards a burning pile. Everyone throws the pieces of kiibo into it and chant and cheer. Kiibo screams at the top of his lungs in an attempt for help but everyone ignores it.

They put the fire out and all that remains of the robot is a small blinking button. Which monokuma looks at and steps on.

All I could do was watch in horror. Why was I still alive? Was it because I knew he was the mastermind-?

"See this Kokichi.. you're alive! You're so smart!" He walks over and tries to hug me but a dodge him.

"Get the FUCK away from me!" I pushed him back but he only grew closer. "Where's the Shuichi I know!? This isn't you! You're crazy!"

"You're right.. the Shuichi you grew to love was all an act.. I'm I'm sorry for playing you like this. But now you can get to love the real me for an eternity, Kokichi Ouma!" He grabs me and then chops me in the back of the throat and I fell into the pits of unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
782K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...