make it back to me (Levi Acke...

By Alie-Heart

ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ... More

prologue
une- Pre Ova
deux- No Regrets Ova
trois-No Regrets Ova
quatre-No Regrets Ova
cinq-No Regrets Ova
six-No Regrets Ova
sept-No Regrets Ova
huit-No Regrets Ova
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 1
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 2
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 3
dix-No Regrets Ova
onze-No Regrets Ova
douze-No Regrets Ova
treize-No Regrets Ova
quatorze-No Regrets Ova
quinze-No Regrets Ova
seize-No Regrets Ova
dix-sept-No Regrets Ova
dix-huit-No Regrets Ova
dix-neuf-No Regrets Ova
vingt-No Regrets Ova
vingt-et-un-Post Ova
vingt-deux-Post Ova
vingt-trois-Post Ova
vingt-quatre-Post Ova
vingt-cinq-Post Ova
SEASON 1
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente-et-un
trente deux
trente trois
trente quatre
trente cinq
trente six
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 1
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 2
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 3
trente sept
trente huit
trente neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante deux
quarante trois
quarante quatre
SEASON 2
quarante six
quarante sept
quarante huit
quarante neuf
cinquante
cinquante et un
cinquante deux
cinquante trois
cinquante quatre
SEASON 3
cinquante six
cinquante sept
cinquante huit
cinquante neuf
soixante
soixante et un
soixante deux
soixante trois
soixante quatre
soixante cinq
soixante six
soixante sept
soixante huit
soixante neuf
soixante dix
soixante et onze
soixante douze
soixante treize
soixante quatorze
soixante quinze
soixante seize
soixante dix sept
soixante dix huit
soixante dix neuf
quatre vingts
quatre vingt un
quatre vingt deux
quatre vingt trois
quatre vingt quatre
quatre vingt cinq
quatre vingt six
quatre vingt sept
quatre vingt huit
quatre vingt neuf
quatre vingt dix
quatre vingt onze
quatre vingt douze
quatre vingt treize
SEASON 4
quatre vingt quinze
quatre vingt seize
quatre vingt dix sept
quatre vingt dix huit
quatre vingt dix neuf
cent
cent un
cent deux
cent trois
cent quatre
cent cinq
cent six
cent sept
cent huit
cent neuf
cent dix
cent onze
cent douze
cent treize
cent quatorze
cent quinze
cent seize
cent dix huit
cent dix neuf
cent vingt
cent vingt et un
cent vingt deux
cent vingt trois
cent vingt quatre
cent vingt cinq
cent vingt six
cent vingt sept
cent vingt huit
cent vingt neuf
cent trente
cent trente et un
cent trente deux
cent trente trois
Fin

neuf-No Regrets Ova

5K 131 17
By Alie-Heart

Levi stared at Norie, even though it was sad that she had lost the first friend she had made up here, he almost lost her. Levi didn't like the thought of Norie being with anybody else, but what can he do? Nothing.

He can't just force her to love him back, he didn't want that. But if she didn't feel the same then he had to let her go. And if Devin were still alive, Levi would've let her go.

"So...did you like him back?"he asked quietly.

Norie stared at the ground as she thought.

"That's the thing...I don't know...I knew I felt something but I didn't have time to notice it right away...so it just faded"

"He was going to tell me something but I never knew what he wanted to say, I was fatigued for the whole month...then I met Hange and she brought me back to life. Then I knew I had to move on from him. Some girl told me that it was something her mom would always call...Right person, wrong time"

Levi looked down until she said "but...she also told me that my right person is near me...closer then I think..."

Without thinking and the perfect timing, they looked at each other. Norie and Levi felt their heart jump and they quickly looked away.

But then Norie scooted closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder, Levi accepted it and then rested his head on top of hers.

--------------------------

"are you okay?"norie whispered.

Levi looked at her and whispered "weren't you going to sleep"

Norie smiled and said "well I want to check on you first"

They laid in bed as the light of the moon shines though the window, they felt some slight breeze hit their skin from time to time but didn't mind because they had the blanket and their body warmth.

"I'm fine now go to sleep"Levi said.

"You're fine? You sound annoyed"norie said jokingly

"I'm not annoyed just tired"he responded.

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not"

"Then why won't you look at me?"

Levi sighed and shifted his eyes to her and then looked back.

"You want me to be honest?"he said.

"Duh"she whispered.

"I kinda wanted us to be alone"he said.

Norie felt her cheeks heat up a bit and she whispered "well...you can't blame them."

Isabel snored loudly as she had wrapped her arms around Norie's waist and wrapped her legs around hers, pressing the side of her face on Norie's back and furlan slept horizontal at the end of the bed hugging Norie's ankles.

Levi rolled his eyes annoyingly making norie laugh silently.

Norie moved a bit and she brought Levi closer and she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Levi stiffened but then relaxed.

"Is that better?"norie whispered

He then rest his chin on top of her head and wrapped his arms around her.

"It's good..."

Norie smiled and closed her eyes to sleep, then she was out like a light.

Levi then looked at Isabel annoyed, he tried to push her by her face to get her to let go of Norie so he can pull her in closer but it was no use, she had a grip stronger then no other.

Levi sighed in annoyance and let her be but he nuzzled his head closer to Norie's and went to sleep.

---------------------

"they look peaceful"

"Don't touch them that's weird"

"Ah! Sorryyyy! Says the one who stared at Norie when she took a nap back at the underground"

"That is different!"

"Mhm...anyways, we should just leave them be don't you think?"

"Isabel honey, it's early go back to sleep"norie mumbled startling Isabel and Furlan.

"No. Just shut the hell up"Levi mumbles after.

"Be nice Levi..."norie said sleepy and tried to hit him but it came out as a small shove on the face before she passes out again.

"But it's 8-"furlan began and Norie's eyes widened and furlan fell back and he hit the floor.

"Oh my god, I was suppose to take you to training at 8"norie said getting up, making Levi's arms flop down to the mattress since they were holding her waist.

"Do we have too~"Isabel whined.

"I'm hungry"furlan says as he sits up.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry. Levi get up"norie said as she flung her chair pillow at him.

Levi clicked his tongue and sat up with his usual 'happy' expression.

"What are we doing today?"Isabel asks.

"We're gonna get your uniform ready, then we're gonna go get you guys some breakfast then we're gonna see how you do in training"Norie says.

"We all know that I'm gonna get the higher score then all of you"furlan said getting up and cracking his knuckles

"You can barely hold a broom!"Isabel yelled.

Furlan glared at her and pushed her so that she falls back onto Levi who just uses his hands to hold her up.

"Look I think you're all gonna do great"norie said quickly as she takes off her shirt and went to look for her uniform shirt.

The boys quickly noticed, furlan staring and Levi glaring at him but then he would switch his gaze at Norie.

Isabel noticing the boys and smack their heads.

"Come on, come on, Isabel don't forget to brush your hair and your shoes are by the door and furlan your sweater is on my office chair and your shoes are thrown across the room in their, Levi be great, don't glare, you're gonna scare some people to death before the Titans even get them, okay let's go"norie rambles and pushes them out and closes the door.

----------------------------

"Attention!"

Norie was in rows between Hange and Erwin, standing in front of Keith as Levi's Furlan and Isabel stood next to him.

"From today, these three will be fighting alongside you all, introduce yourselves!"

Levi had his arms crossed and he looked at Norie who only gave him a face that red 'do it, now' making him sigh in annoyance.

"The name's Levi"

"Levi...the first thing you'll need is some goddamn discipline"Keith says.

Norie shook her head and he says "next!"

Isabel stepped up making Norie smile.

"My name's Isabel Magnolia! Nice to meet you!"she says pointing a thumb to her.

"My name's Furlan Church!"

"Flagon, these three will be assigned to your squad"Keith says.

Norie sighs, she's in his squad.

"Look after them"

"My squad? Sir?"Flagon says, Norie rolled her eyes.

He's always had issues with him too, when she first came he looked at her like a hawk. Thinking she'll steal anything, thinking she's going to cause mischief, and thinking that she'll gaslight or blackmail him any second.

"But shouldn't Erwin-Erwin is tasked with the soliders formation"Keith cut him off.

"The new recruits will be your responsibility, understood?"

"Yes sir"Flagon says saluting him

----------------------------------

"Where is she?"

"Don't question it! Don't you realize that she'll makes us run 60 laps if we do-Davis, Theo, run some 60 laps for me will you"norie cut off the recruits shes training.

They jumped and they yelled "yes ma'am!"

"Don't forget your water canteens"she said after.

Everyone got in formations and yelled "good afternoon Chausiku!" And saluted.

"Okay you three get in there"she said.

Levi looked at her and she smiled.

"I know, I know. But at least participate"she said and shoved him a bit.

He clicked his tongue and stood in the middle of two recruits making them nervous and they took a step back.

"Okay, all of you have been doing great on these sparrings, though I still want you all to keep practicing, especially the ones who failed the test last week. Find a partner and get into formation. I'll be checking on everyone"Norie explained and everyone slanted her and went to find their partners.

Norie went around fixing people's fighting pose, telling them what to do and not to do, sending one to the pharmacy because of a bloody nose and then she finally reached her friends.

"Okay I'll go easy on you Levi"Furlan said jokingly.

"Whatever"he said.

They go into position and furlan strikes first, he goes to punch but Levi quickly ducks down and used his head to slam it into furlans stomach.

He groaned and then he grabbed Levi and slammed him to the floor, and went to lunch him hut Levi grabbed his fist and twisted it, which made furlan turn his body and Levi slammed him to the floor and held furlans arms behind him and pushed his head down to the ground.

"I won"Levi only said.

"Only because I let you"furlan said as he was getting up.

"That was good, but not long enough"Norie said as Isabel went to stand next to her.

"Well how long was it supposed to last?"Furlan asked dusting the dirt off him.

"When one of you gave up, you furlan just fell limp when you could've used the back of your head to knock Levi off and the strength of your lower body as well"norie explained.

"Whatever that means"Isabel says.

"Okay my Bel, it's your turn"Norie says smiling at her.

"What?! Me?! No, no no. I can't!"she says freaking out.

Norie was about to say something when Levi spoke up.

"I'll fight you, I promise I'll be easy"he said and cracked his knuckles.

Isabel yelled and went behind Norie, she chuckled and said "Isabel it's fine, here I'll fight you. I can teach you what you need to know"

"I mean I don't understand why we have to do this! Do we kill the Titans or fight them like the men at bars?"Isabel said making norie smile at her comment.

"Well not only do you have to protect yourself from danger out there, doesn't mean their isn't any danger here"Norie said.

"Okay"Isabel said even with an unsure voice.

"Get into position"Norie says and she got into her stance.

Isabel tried to copy her and groaned "What the hell am I doing-"

She cut herself off with a scream of fear when she saw Norie pounce forward and went to kick the side of her head but Norie stopped mid way, Isabel even felt the leather from the boot on her ear lobe.

"Well, we gotta work on your attentiveness"norie said and let her leg fall back down.

Isabel cried in fear as furlan patted her head and Levi shook his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 535 21
ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ!" °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ...
4.8K 152 24
✩ ᵉ. ʸᵉᵃᵍᵉʳ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ ✩ ⁶-⁶-²³ ᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ✩ ²²-⁷-²³ ✩ ᵉʳᵉⁿ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ✩ #8 - ᵉʳᵉⁿˣʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ #1 - ᵃᵒᵗˣʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ #6 - ᵃᵒᵗᵃᵘ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᶦⁿᵉ✩ ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔...
29.9K 301 59
❝𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.❞ AOT Males...
4.3K 270 26
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆�...