We're just friends

By gaslyyy10

When a famous YouTuber meets a huge footballer, and a spark is found between them. Or When Olivia Southgate... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
UPDATE

Chapter 1

8K 41 18
By gaslyyy10

I grabbed my bag and keys and walked out my door. I finally had a night spare, and told my dad I would go out to dinner with him, my stepmum and my brother. I haven't seen them in ages, but we've all been really busy.

I picked up my phone as it pinged and read the text message.

Dad: hi Olivia, do you think you can pick me up from the training ground?

I texted back sure then left my flat. I walked down the corridor and over to the car, where I got in. I bought myself a mini, 3 years ago, and haven't been able to part with it since.

I turned the radio on and drove to St. George's park. It was a 15 minute drive away, but I hadn't been there in a while. I visited on occasion, but I had never met anyone. It was usually late at night when dad was getting ready to go home.

After a short drive, I turned into the car park. I struggled to find a car parking space, but after a while I found one near the front of the hotel.

I locked my car and walked in, it was big and fancy. I walked round reception and out over towards the football pitch. It was a nice sunny day, around 23 degrees. I saw a load of men running around the football pitch. I couldn't see my dad anywhere near there, so I stopped one of the players, who was running slower than everyone else.

"Hey, have you seen Gareth anywhere?" I asked him. He had short, bleach blonde hair, instantly i knew it was Phil Foden.

"He's just over there," he said pointing to a group of 3 men in the middle of the pitch.

"Thanks Phil." I said while jogging over to my dad, when I got closer I shouted to him. "Dad."

A few players heard and turned around, but so did my father.

"Olivia, your so early. I've missed you pumpkin." He laughed smiling at me, then pulled me into a hug.

I started to pull myself out of the hug, "yeah well, I thought I would surprise you, and you didn't actually tell me when you wanted picking up." I giggled at him. "I can leave if you want, or I'll go hit the gym or something."

"No, I wouldn't dream of it, listen it's been 7 months? So you stay here, you can train with the team if you want." He smiled at me and I just smiled back. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Lads, come in." He shouted. All of them ran in, towards my dad. And the other coaches. They all huddled around us. "This is my daughter, Olivia. She might be hanging around here for a bit, so just be nice." He smiled.

"This is, -" he started before I interrupted him.

"I know them all, I watch a lot of football." I smiled. "And I especially know you." I smiled and walked over to Rashford who had a smile on his face. He hugged me and wrapped his arms around my waist, while I wrapped my arms around his chest.

"How have you been?" He asked me.

"Good, not done a right lot. Jesse still angry at me?" I giggled.

"No, he misses you. He's in the gyms at the minute. Move to Manchester." He laughed.

"I can't, I like it here." I smiled.

"Or you like someone. Cough cough." He said through his teeth.

"Okay, that's enough of that. I don't need this." I said sarcastically to him, pretending I was hurt by it.

"Come on, we both know you will be happier with me and Jess near you." He pulled a sad face, to try to make me feel bad.

I turned around slightly, then realised that there was no one there and everyone started running around again.

"Oh, you might want to get back to it." I said to him.

"Come on," he laughed and dragged my arm.

We ran with the team next to each other, until he said, "race you to 3 laps."

"You're on. Start from those cones over there." I replied.

"Okay." He carried on jogging, until we got to the cones, which is when we both turned into a sprint.

We ran as quickly as we could, and Marcus was a lot faster than I was. He had gotten onto the second lap, and had gotten closer to overtaking me, while I was still on the first. Near the end of the lap he overtook me, then ran up the straight towards the cones. He watched as I ran to the cones on my first lap, then immediately fell onto the floor, very dramatically. I was so tired, haven't ran in the past few months.

A man ran up to me and started tapping my head. "You alright? You're on the floor." I heard him shout near my ear, it was an accent I remembered from earlier.

"Yes, yes. I'm fine, just tired." I replied.

"You sure?" He stuck his arm out to help me up, however I pulled on his arm and pulled him to the ground so he was lying next to me.

"Well, you can lie next to me now."

"So Olivia, you watch a lot of football?" He asked.

"Right?" I replied.

"What team do you support?" He questioned.

"I'll give you a clue, my dad used to play for them." I smiled as his face went blank.

"Oh, hang on." After nearly a minute he found a team. "Aston Villa." He replied hopeful.

"Nope, I'll leave you guessing Foden." I said before sitting up slightly.

"Has anyone told you that your well fit?" He asked.

"Before you take this further, I've got a boyfriend." I looked towards the sky.

"Good, someone like you should be happy."

"Thank you Phil, that's nice of you. But I wouldn't date someone like you, you've got shit hair." I laughed then stood up and walked over towards Marcus again.

"You won, I know."

"Don't underestimate me, lad." He smiled then I ran over to my dad, "I'm going to go get a shower, then get ready. Text me when you want to go." I walked off and left to go to my dads hotel room. I got myself ready then walked back towards the football pitch.

I had put on a red, bodycon dress and had done my makeup all nice. I usually wasn't one for makeup, but I thought I would make an effort this time.

As I approached the football pitch once again, the team were all huddled together. My dad was just finishing up his conversations, then looked towards me. "Training is at 10am sharp tomorrow."

Once he had finished, the team walked past me and into the changing rooms. However I was quickly stopped by Phil.

"Once you've gone to dinner, there's a party down here later on, starts at 9. We can talk about your favourite team... Crystal Palace?" He questioned.

"Nope, definatly not." I laughed at him.

"Here is my number, text me if you are coming." He said, while handing me a piece of paper.

"Okay, I will do." I smiled then turned to my dad, "ready to go?" I questioned.

"Yes, let me just get something from the changing rooms." He replied and he followed the lads, so I was left alone on the pitch with someone sat on the subs bench at the side of the pitch. I walked over towards him and sat next to him. He looked out at the sunset.

"Hey,"

"Hi." He replied back.

"It's a pretty view, isn't it?" I questioned.

"Yes, there hasn't been a sunset as nice as this for a while."  He smiled as he kept staring at it.

"In my old bedroom I had a view similar to this, but it looked over a lake. It was so beautiful." I smiled as I thought about my past.

"I would have liked to have seen it, Olivia isn't it?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm Mason. Phil has been going on about you for the past hour while you went to get ready."

"Well, he is quite the flirt." I laughed and so did he.

"Yeah, well he was trying to guess what football team you support, Middlesbrough, isn't it?" He questioned.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked him, shocked as how he guessed it.

"Just a small amount of stalking." He chuckled, "by that I mean I looked on your Instagram and you had a Middlesbrough shirt on in one of the photos."

"Well, the light stalking helped you guess right." I smiled.

"So why Middlesbrough? Most girls pick one of the big 6." He questioned.

"My dad played for them, then managed them. It's a big part in his life, and it was a big part of mine. I was born there and lived there till I was 11, just before secondary school. I even had the accent." I started to reminisce about my childhood.

"But why not just any other team he's managed. Why Middlesbrough?"

"The fans, the club, the town. It's all special. There football is the centre of it, it's the heart of the town. The fans are incredible, and so is the club. Unlike Chelsea, we don't win stuff, like the closest we have ever come to winning the FA cup, was when we played you in the final in 1997. When we are on a winning streak, the atmosphere is amazing."

"Well, I'm sure I will have to go to a match there. Have you been to many matches?"

"Loads, I've got a season ticket for Middlesbrough, which I obviously can't go to very often, but I go to as many games as I can. But I want to go to every premier league stadium as I can. So far, I've been to Anfield, Emirates, Elland Road, Carrow Road, Villa park and Etihad. I'm guessing you've been to them all."

"Yes I have. But I can offer you to come see Stamford Bridge at some point." He looked towards me.

"I can't do that, that will cost so much-"

"I get to give tickets to family and friends." He interrupted me. "Afterwards I will take you on a tour of the stadium if you want."

"Really? Oh my god. That would be amazing. Thank you Mason Mount." I smiled.

"Yeah, it's not problem, Olivia Southgate. Now give me your number, and I shall text you." I read out my number and he put it in his phone.

"OLIVIA, I'm ready." My dad shouted me.

"One sec." I shouted back then turned back to Mason. "If you are off to Phil's party tonight, I might see you there." I smiled then turned around before he spoke.

"Olivia, you look really pretty tonight." 

"Thank you Mason." He smiled before I turned around and walked over to my dad.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yes, I am."

Masons POV

I decided to go to the changing rooms to meet up with the rest of the lads. When I walked in, a few of them had gone, however, a lot of them were crowded around Rashfords phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked them.

"Looking at Olivia. She's so fit." Chilly replied.

"Have you seen her? I'd shag her all night." Phil replied.

"She is a right sort." Maguire added.

"Not like many of us would have a shot at her. She's out of all our leagues." Sterling
Said.

While they were talking about how pretty Olivia was, I ended up texting her.

Mason: Hey, it's mason. Just thought I'd tell you, how pretty you were in that dress

Unknown: Thank you mason, I will see you later tonight when I drop my dad off. I might even come party for a bit.

"Mase?" I heard from Declan, and looked up to see him.

"Who are you texting?" He asked me.

"No one," I said getting defensive.

"He's messaging someone," Chilly interrupted.

Before I could reply, Declan took my phone out my hand and started reading it. "Hey, it's mason, just thought I'd tell you how pretty you looked in that dress." He read to the boys.

I looked to the ground.

"Who is that?" Maguire asked. 

"It doesn't say, it's just a number." Declan then looked over at me. "Mase, who are you texting?"

I didn't reply. I just sat there.

"Call it Dec, see who picks up." Phil shouted.

"Olivia."

"What?" Phil asked.

"Olivia, the gaffers daughter?" Marcus asked, in a really ominous tone.

"Yeah, why is there something wrong with that?" I asked him, extremely confused.

"It isn't my place, just whatever you do, stop, before it's too much for her." He said then he got up and left.

"What was that about?" I asked everyone.

"He's obviously just jealous that you got her number. Do you know if she's coming to my party?" Phil asked.

"Yes, she is. You found out what team she supports yet?"

"No. But hopefully she will just tell me." He smirked, then look at the screen.

"Middlesbrough."

"What?" He replied.

"She supports Middlesbrough."

"Why would you support Middlesbrough, why not a good team?" Phil asked.

"Wouldn't we all like to know." I said then left to go to my room, to get ready for the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 593 33
๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™
14.7K 50 50
Completed Based on my tiktok pov @englandpov..stories Chapters are quite short. Your father is Gareth Southgate. One week you decide to visit him dur...
199K 944 200
Some imagines on some footballers that I know off. Harry Kane Alex oxlade-chamberlain Mason Mount Declan Rice Jack Grealish Bukayo Saka Marcus Rashf...