Witch of winter| DISCONTINUED

By NataliKoc

Y/n Y/L/n is friends with James and Steve since childhood. Bucky and Y/n always had some kind of connection s... More

A/N- PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ 02
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 42

305 10 2
By NataliKoc

My head was pounding.

Where am I and why is there a pressure on my wrists?

I was finally able to open my eyes. I couldn't see a shit to be honest because my eyes weren't able to adjust where the fuck I was.

My memories on what happened were going back. I heard someone call for Steve.

"Y/n?" He knelt in front of me snapping his fingers in front of my face.

Get ya fucking fingers away from my face boy.

I looked up at him my sight finally not being blurry. I blinked few more times before I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Which Y/n am I talking to?" He asked me in serious tone.

"The bitchier one." I said as I broke chains around my wrists with my magic.

Steve got into his fighting stance ready to put me down. While I walked past him looking for Bucky. Steve got to me almost grabbing my hand. I held it with my magic away from me looking him dead in the eye.

"Do I look like I want to kill you?" I asked him.

"Well most of a time you look like you want to k-"

"Don't finish that sentence before I won't just look like I want to kill you but will actually do it." I said as he lifted his hands up in surrender.

In the other room there was Bucky his metal hand was in machine that was holding him so he wouldn't hurt anyone. I saw him slowly waking up.

I stepped closer to him slowly kneeling in front of him. He looked at me, pain and worry in his eyes.

"Bucky?" I asked quietly looking into his eyes. He slightly nodded as he was looking into my eyes.

"Y/n which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked from behind me and I gave Bucky a look to speak for himself.

Bucky looked up at Steve as I stood up next to Bucky.

"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear news papers in your shoes." Bucky chuckled at the memory making me remember it too.

"God, I remember how you wanted to be taller then me." I chuckled as I shook my head.

"Can't read that in museum." Steve said as he looked at Sam.

"Just like that, we are suppose to be cool?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"Yeah ya know chill buddies." I smiled.

"I like this one, but the other one not so much." Sam said as he pointed at me and then at Bucky that was glaring daggers at Sam.

"What did we do?" Bucky asked in serious tone.

'Nothing good.' I said telepathically.

'I gathered that.' Bucky said back.

"Enough." Steve said. Well that's a lot of information I'm almost overwhelmed by them.

"Oh god I knew this would happened." Bucky said as he buried his head into his hand.

"Hey look at me. It wasn't our fault." I said even if I wasn't sure myself.

Guilt is a real bitch.

"I know but everything that HYDRA put inside us it's still there and all he had to do were those goddamn words." Bucky said as I rubbed his back.

It's eating him more then me.

"Who was he?" Steve asked and I looked up at him.

"We don't know." I said as shook my head walking towards machine that was holding Bucky's hand still. I lifted it up with my powers and Bucky pulled his hand out of there giving me a slight nod as thank you.

People are dead. The bombing, the setup... the doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than "I don't know."

"People are dead. The bombing setup. The doctor did all that in just to get 10 minutes with both of you. I need you to do better than 'I don't know.'" Steve said sounding little angry probably with himself.

"He wanted to know about Siberia." Bucky said looking up at Steve.

"Where we were kept. He wanted to know exactly where." I explained further.

"Why would he need to know that?"

"Because he is not the only winter soldier." I answered Steve's question.

FLASHBACK

I was looking through the two sided window at soldiers that were just getting they winter soldier serum in.

They were groaning in pain but didn't shed a tear. They couldn't.

••

I was brought into training room where I used to fight with Winter. There were other soldiers now. I recognized them as the one that were given a serum. 

Winter was in fight with one of bulky guys that was big as rock and also probably had one rock in head too.

Just a deduction.

Winter was thrown into wall and I grew worried as the guy was beating the shit out of him. Getting into action my powers stopped the guys fist.

Other soldiers started to fight with guards. It was a mess.

"Get me out of here." One of generals yelled after me and Winter as he cocked gun to Winters head.

Like I we cared if we died.

I dodged some punches and put some people into their place by my powers.

I came to help Winter as we escorted general out of the room.

There guys weren't like us.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Who were they?" Steve asked and I responded.

"Their most elite death squad. More kills then anyone in HYDRA history and that was before the serum."

"They all turned out like you two?" Sam asked.

"Worse." Me and Bucky responded in union.

"The doctor could he control them?" Steve asked.

"Enough." I nodded.

"The doctor said he wanted to see the empire fall."

Metaphors. What a poetic guy.

"With these guys, he could do it. They speak 30 languages, they can hide in plain sight. Infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They can take a whole country down in one night, you'd never see them coming." Bucky explained.

Those guys were fucking nuts.

"This would be lot easier a week ago." Sam said talking to Steve.

"If we call Tony-" Steve started but Sam cut him off.

"He wouldn't believe us."

I was in the middle of drama again why can't I just have a bit of peace?

"Even if he did. We don't know if the accords will let him help." Steve said more to himself.

Poor old man taking to himself is getting onto him.

Wait I'm old too.

"We are on our own." Steve said looking at us like a unsure captain.

"Maybe not. I know a guy." Sam said before he went to other rooks to make a call.

Steve went after Sam and I stayed there alone with Bucky.

I stood up in front of him and he sneaked his arms around my waist, burring his head into my stomach. I stroked his hair as he hugged me tighter pulling me onto his lap.

My head rested on his shoulder as he had his head in crook of my neck softly breathing on my neck.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No but when you let me hold you I will be better." He mumbled into my neck.

"I love you." I whispered as I kissed him behind his ear.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

Our bodies stayed in meaningful hug till someone named Steeb didn't break it.

We are going into action.

1269words

A/N:😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 117 25
As of 10/20/21 #22 in #buchanan Melissa lost the love her life, Bucky, and lost his best friend, the one person who knew Bucky as well as she did. De...
85.8K 1.8K 25
BUCKY BARNES X (f)READER • right person not enough time • Y/N is sent by S.H.I.E.L.D to care for the ex-winter soldier. Y/N is a trained assassin...
114K 2.5K 30
"You, my sister, are a strange creature. " ~Bucky Barnes "Why aren't you normal, Y/n? " ~Peter Parker "I'm weird, get over it." ~ Y/n Barnes A long...
34.5K 948 26
'𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘪𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨?' ...