Female Yandere! X Reader One...

By dummlittleboi

Hot women? They're mysterious, charming, cruel and obsessed with one thing: you. More

The Vampiress
Milf! CEO X GN Reader
Nymphs
Drider
[Smut] Midnight Television
Werewolf
Lamia
CEO X GN Reader [~Special]
CEO X GN Reader Pt. 3

Baroness

8.6K 161 44
By dummlittleboi

Baroness! X Maid! GN Reader

A/N: this didn't come out exactly how I wanted it to >:/! Also I'm unsure if 'maid' can be counted as gender neutral but no pronouns are used here...??

Synopsis: You, a head maid of the Baroness, get caught toying with her belongings and pay dearly for it.

TW: Forced kissing/touching, possessive and obsessive themes, power imbalance, threats

Word count:1600

------

"Oh look at you!"

You stopped dead in your tracks, lipstick smearing across your cheek. You froze like a deer in headlights.

"You've invited yourself to my things..." she stood a bit stunned, a surprised smirk on her lips. "Don't you know maids aren't supposed to touch their mistresses' belongings?"

"My lady I-"

You dropped the lipstick out of panic. Was she going to yell? Hit you? How mad was she going to be-- you couldn't tell. The woman had attacked maids for far less.

You stuttered, looking at the evidence of your crime. It was so obvious; A small expensive bracelet on your wrist, blood diamond earrings clipped to your ears, and a smear of crimson lipstick on your lips and cheek. You were caught red-handed.

"Would you like to go into my closet and try on my gowns too?" She leered.

"I'm so sorry I was- I was preparing the bath and-"

You ripped off the jewelry as the Baroness drew closer to you.

"I assume giving you the title of my personal servant was too much." The woman took small steps from the door. "You know I have a fondness for you," Her tone grew dangerous, "You thought you could sneak behind my back, little thief?"

You looked to the door to escape but it was locked shut.

"No! I just- I-"

"You just what? Just thought you could steal my things?" She looked at you expectantly.

"I'm so sorry my lady-" you bowed your head, clutching your clothes. "I'm ashamed of myself! I got greedy, seeing your...things."

She gritted her teeth.

"You know what to address me as. Is this how you repay me after promoting you?"

"But I-- I can't call you-"

She glared down at you, gripping your chin. The woman's pedicured nails were sharp enough to break flesh. Her eyes were giving more than enough of an answer to your defiance.

"Yes of course, Madam...Leonor."

You felt improper addressing her by her first name; even if head maids like yourself were allowed to, it didn't feel right.

"Better. " She let go of you and inspected the desk you had previously borrowed from. "Now, I suppose you know you must be punished," You frowned, knowing this was to come. "I can't just let this 'incident' go off walking."

"Yes..." You tried to rub away the lipstick that stained your lips but it only seemed to spread further, dying your hands and making them smell of rose.

The Baroness picked up the makeup from her vanity and inspected what you had tainted. She searched for signs of use or destruction, taking note of the evidence on your face.

"I'll gather my things," You avoided making eye contact with the Madam. "there's no need to send guards... you won't see of me again."

You did the walk of shame, bowing respectfully to her and heading for the door as quickly as you could. You may have lost your job but the humiliation of the situation pained more. You felt like a child for indulging in such silly greed.

"Wait a moment," She grabbed your hand roughly before you took another step. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I just--"

"Do you think I'm going to let you leave my side after this little stunt? Let you walk out free?"

"...what?"

You stared at her, confused. The woman was known for firing staff without a moment's notice. You assumed she was doing the same to you.

"I made you my head maid for a reason, to be by my side. You don't leave unless I tell you to leave."

"b-but" You stumbled over your words, feeling the woman pull you close. "You're firing me, aren't you?"

"firing you? Oh dearest, " The Madam laughed. "I'm going to do so much worse."

Your eyes widened as she backed you up against the vanity. She was a good step taller than you and made sure to show it.

"I own you. I've owned you since you stepped foot in this estate. the moment you agreed to be my maid." She cupped your cheek. "What, did you think you could leave without repercussions?"

"But I--"

She shushed again, drawing closer. You could smell the perfume on her skin, feel the soft silk of her dress against you as her bosom pressed against your chest. Madam Leonor forced your hands down onto the desk of the vanity as you were shoved in between it and her.

You cried out as she pressed harder against you. The wood of the vanity was digging into your back.

"Please Mistress! I..."

Madam Leonor caressed your lips as you whimpered. Her slow, methodical movements were torture, as she kept you with bated breath.

She had been torturing you since you became her servant; constantly watching you, making sure you never stepped out of line. You were terrified of her, of her control. She wasn't often fond of maids and scolded your fellow servants on the daily. Which is why you couldn't understand this recent infatuation with you. It was like you were being watched at all hours of the day. Even, at night.

"Miss the bath... it's going to get cold, please just," her breath ghosted over your lips. "This won't happen again I promise.."

"It's too late, my little thief. I've already decided what I'm going to do with you. "

You recoiled in fear, expecting her to grab your hair or demand you strip for a beating. But unlike herself, the Baroness was slow, savoring the touch of her skin on yours.

Her smell of jasmine and the rose scent of the lipstick still left on your lips mixed to make a sweet smell that drowned your senses.

The Madam's calm demeanor was then ripped away, leaving her usual harshness. She smothered you with a kiss and enveloped your mouth with hers. You tried to fight against her but your wrists were seized in the air.

The Baroness pushed you back against the vanity mirror, your back straining as she forced herself upon you. You squealed against her mouth with whimpers and moans but she didn't dare let up. She was so rough, rough enough that her teeth and fingers began forming bruises on your skin.

Her tongue snaked between your biting teeth and mingled with your own; the taste of strawberries hit your tastebuds like never before. Everything was sweet about her, except her true self.

"Submit yourself to me," she panted and grabbed your waist. "Otherwise, face the consequences."

The insult of defying a baron or baroness would no doubt register you with at the very least a beating. But with mistress Leonor's reputation, she'd probably make it so you were never to work again.

"You're mine-- A toy, to entertain me. Now, kiss me."

You hesitated, still breathing heavily from her assault on your mouth. To say that you didn't like it was... debatable. But if anyone were to find out about this, you would be punished to an unrecoverable amount.

"But mistress!-"

"Do it." Her heated face faltered and was replaced with an annoyed glare.

Her lips showed remnants of the lipstick still stained on you, the taste of her mouth calling you back in. If you didn't do as she said, there'd be hell to pay. But, if someone found out, who's to say if she would protect you? There was no way to avoid the possibility of misfortune.

You decided to go with your gut, which called out to be kissed again. Didn't you deserve to enjoy a little bit of greed too?

You moved on impulse with Madam Leonor beckoning you back into her embrace. Her hands held your hips as you threw your arms around her, lips feverishly pressing against hers. She welcomed your hands that buried themselves in her hair.

The Madam let out a surprised sound of pleasure, quickly adjusting to your fervor. She dug her nails into your back and arched to get closer to you. The clips and small flowers placed in her hair began to fall as you gripped onto her. Mistress Leonor left your mouth, giving a long lick to the lipstick on your cheek. You winced, her movements so fast as she quickly moved down to your neck to place wet kisses to your collar.

Grabbing your thighs she wrapped you around her and pushed you onto the bed. You had never been allowed to touch the baroness' bed unless cleaning, but you were too preoccupied to notice. Your uniform bunched upward as the woman climbed onto you. She gripped your hands from beside and held on tightly as if to never let you go.

You couldn't help but let out a series of noises once she sucked the sweet spot under your jaw.

But even with your newfound greed, you were hesitant to go further. Pleasure like this shouldn't be shared between people like you and her.

"Mistress we... really shouldn't be..."

Your heavy breathing got the better of you. And from the looks of it, your mistress was nearly as flustered. But she held a certain look of triumph and desire in her eyes.

"Just think of it as practice for your wedding day..." she laughed.

You felt uneasy but the madam quickly distracted you.

"I've wanted you for so long." She muttered under her breath.

You grew tense at hearing that, your mine suddenly snapping out of lust.

"Say it back," she demanded with a bite at your shoulder. "Say it, else I do something unsavoury to you."

"I want you...too.." you meekly replied with a small moan. She put a hand to your inner thigh, not caring if your response was genuine or not.

"Good. Because I'm not going to let you go." She smiled down at you. "My little thief."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 68.4K 51
He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? โš ๏ธ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan fiction! These are my original work and...
26.6K 467 11
[ ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐’๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐ฎ๐ค๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ] Warningโš ๏ธ: smut, its cringe asf and I don't support their behavior :D only BL Oneshots (^<^)/ยฐ
163K 3.1K 14
Your family is basically filled with priests and religious people so they decided to put you in an all girl's Catholic highschool. On day you save a...
13.9K 368 11
Yandere women wanting you to love them.