𝗠𝘆 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 (𝑻...

By Sugardaddyjoon

(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you mor... More

Ugly cow!
Orange juice
Revenge
flour
Canada
expensive Lamborghini
control
casual party
dishes
finished dishes
shopping
backbone broken
the plan
wedding
fainted
broken bed
knife
freaking wife
table
dinner
photos
hair
honeymoon
grocery
poison
suit
smoke?
baseball bat
mood swings?
prison
hanging
drunk
pregnant
ice cream
responsibility??
fruits
restaurant
missed call
cola
promise
handsome
building
surprise party
pain?
babies
sorry
i love you
the end

airport

4.1K 220 2
By Sugardaddyjoon

Y/n and taehyung sat far from each other, huffing glaring, not averting their dangerous gaze from each other, taehyung digged his fork into the dinner, eating it aggressively, still glaring y/n.

While she mumbled thousand of curses, grandma pointed her to eat, y/n smiled nodding her head, glaring taehyung back, eating aggressively, grandma tapped mrs kim's shoulder

Grandma : *whispering* they always do this?

Mrs.kim : no no they love each other but sometimes it happens!

Grandma nodded understanding

Taehyung : give me The juice honey!

Taehyung asked staring y/n, who just stopped eating glaring him, he intentionally pressured the last word, and smirked.

Mrs.kim : y/n he is asking for the juice!!

Y/n gulped, through gritted teeth, and passed him the juice

Taehyung : honey pour it for me

Y/n glared him and poured the juice for him mrs.kim pointed her to go and give him, as they were sitting far from each other, she grabbed the juice, digging her nails into the shiny glass, she extended the glass for him.

He glanced at the glass and back at her face, taking the glass from her, he slowly took a sip, and choked at her face, y/n closed her eyes, trying to calm down.

Mrs.kim : a-ah y-y/n the restroom is there!!

Mrs kim said, awkardly, pointing at left direction, y/n snatched the glass from his hand and splashed the juice at his face, he closed his eyes, trying to calm down.

Grandma : a-ah t-taehyung the restroom is there!

Y/n placed the glass back on the table, walking to the bathroom, taehyung rolled up his sleeves, getting up, his eyes burning, and he walked behind her.

Mrs.kim and grandma heard some breaking noises coming from the restroom direction, grandma stood up, and was about to talk to them, but mrs.kim stopped grandma to check, she sat back, glancing at the restroom direction worriedly.

Soon y/n walked out of the restroom, her lips bleeding, hair messy, dress tore, she sat on the chair, eating, huffing, and just she sat, taehyung walked in, with same wounds, messy hair, without blazer, he sat on his previous place, eating.

Grandma : OMO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TWO!?!?!!

Taehyung : nothing *wiped his mouth*

Mrs.kim handed both of them some tissues and they cleaned the blood on their mouths.

***

After dinner

Grandma : stay for some more time!

Mrs.kim : i'm sorry but we have to go it's also too late*awkward smile*

Grandma : yeah okay, then take care!

Taehyung : bye mama!!

She hugged him, patting his back gently.

Grandma : i'm sorry I wasn't able to attend your wedding!

Taehyung gulped remembering his wedding day, which wasn't his at first place.

Taehyung : it's okay!!

He flashed his boxy smile grandma broke the hug.

Y/n : bye bye grandma!!!

Y/n waved at her, grandma hugged her immediately

Grandma : *pinched her cheeks* YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!

Grandma pecked her both cheeks, y/n giggled.

Grandma : take good care of my bear!

Y/n turned to him, who is looking everywhere except them, y/n slowly awkwardly nodded her head.

Meanwhile taehyung was being embarrassed because of the nickname, grandma gave him, and he knows that y/n will take advantage of it.

Mrs.kim : bye take care eomma!!

They walked out of the house, waving at grandma.

***

The first thing y/n and taehyung did after coming back from the dinner is preparing to sleep.

Y/n : pass me the pillow BEAR *burst out laughing*

Taehyung : i'm not your servant *rolled eyes*

Y/n : OKAY MAMA *burst laughing*

Taehyung : stop saying those names

Y/n : why bear feels embarrassed!?!?

Taehyung : i'm not!!

Y/n : then why are you red!?!

Taehyung : i'm not!

Y/n : you are, i never knew that you used to be a shy boy *burst laughing*

Taehyung rolled his eyes

Y/n : ugly don't roll your eyes at me remember you are my slave for the whole week!!

Taehyung : i'm not your slave you did fight with me!, so the deal is cancelled!!

Y/n : NOO!!! my acting at the beginning was soo good

Taehyung : acting!?!? YOU WERE SOO OVER!!

He said, tugging himself inside the blanket, y/n whinned, and she laid on her side, tugging herself inside the blanket, as they both have different blankets.

***

Jimin : so you called him!?!?

Taehyung : i did but he didn't picked up!

Jimin : you can't live like this!, WHAT IF HE IS CHILLING WITH YOUR DAD IN CANADA!?

Taehyung's eyes widen

Taehyung : YEAH THEY ARE CHILLING IN CANADA AND I'M HERE STUCK WITH THAT UGLY COW!!

Jimin : you have to go to canada and bring them back!

Taehyung nodded, standing up, rushing away from there.

***

Taehyung : EOMMMMMAAAAAAAA PLEASE I PROMISE I WILL COME BACK IN 3 DAYS!!!!

Mrs.Kim : NO, AND NO!

Taehyung : eomma please let me go!!

Mrs.Kim : i said what i said, it's a no!

Taehyung : if you will let me go then i will stay with that ugly girl!!

Mrs kim looked at him

Mrs.Kim : are you serious!?!?

Taehyung nodded his head like an obedient child, while he is holding his mother's legs, who is sitting on the couch.

Mrs kim thought for a while and nodded

Taehyung : *hugged her* thank you mom!!!!!

***

Y/n P.O.V

After taking a warm beautiful shower, i stepped out of the bathroom, and the first thing i saw made me clutch my heart tightly :

i burst out laughing at his face, but he was calm and unbothered, i can't believe this ugly bull is calm today, WAIT!!, is she going somewhere??, OMO OMO i'm soo happy, this whole room will be mine.

I jumped around the room, i won't see his ugly face!!, suddenly i was lifted up from behind, this stupid idiot godzilla!!!, and he throwed me out of the room, WHYYY????, he locked the door and left, WHAT THE FUCK???, i followed him behind.

End of P.O.V

Y/n : hey jerk WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WHY YOU LOCKED THE DOOR!?!?!

Taehyung : I'M GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY SO YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY ROOM!!

***

Y/n : EOMMA LOOK THIS IDIOT LOCKED THE DOOR AND THROWED ME OUT!!!!

Mrs.kim : WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAEHYUNG!?!!!!!!!

Taehyung : i'm going so i locked my room, THAT'S IT!!

Mrs.kim : GIVE HER THE KEYS OR I'M GOING TO CANCEL YOUR FLIGHT!

Taehyung looked at her irritated and handed or we can say 'he threw the keys at her face'.

Mrs.Kim : good boy now, GET LOST!!

She yelled, taehyung sighed and left pushing y/n one last time

Y/n : UGHH look eomma!!!!!!

Mrs.Kim : let him come back and i will tell him!!

***

At airport

Guard : "Number 230" " Number 230"

The guard is yelling his lungs out but taehyung is still sitting there and counting money while flipping them with his saliva

Taehyung : 111k.... 112k....113k...

"NUMBER 230!!!!"

The lady who was sitting beside taehyung she tapped his shoulder

Taehyung : WHAT???, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUZY!!

Lady : i'm sorry sir, but they are calling you from past one hour

Taehyung looked at the guard and nodded

Guard : keep your phone and every electrical device here!

Taehyung : and why would i?! what if you people steal them!?! what if you will give them to your childrens!?!

Guard : sir it's the airport security!

Taehyung : airport security, airport security *mimicked* you people only know how to fool people but i'm not one of them!

The guard is pissed but he is still keeping his calm after knowing who he is

Guard : sir we won't do anything!

Taehyung : if anything got missing then you will pay for them got it?!

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.1K 50
y/n is a poor girl who lives with her auntie and uncle. who doesn't care about her . But they need her cause they gonna use her for their business by...
5.6K 217 11
Every thing becomes cold as ice . His body is freezed when he listen those words ... Taehyung: yn ! .. Taehyung and yn are recently got married afte...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
326K 10.9K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...