𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 • Eupho...

De -spacejuice

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】 ❝ Loving you hurts so much because I'll never be good enough for you. ❞ ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏ... Mai multe

⭐ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒
01| Whoops!
02 | Dont listen to Nate
03 | Care for a Brother.
04 | Virgin Mary No More
05| Lending a Brain.
06 | Free Food
07 | Cheating?
08 | What a Night.
09 | Which Jacobs?
10 | I fucking love you
12 | You're Nuts Dude
13 | You're what?
14 | Bean
⭐ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐
01 | New Friend
02 | The End of an Friendship
03 | Accidental Kiss
04 | The Confession
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson Todd
05 | Dangerous Boy
06 | Your life and existence are pathetic.
07 | Cheated
08 | You're Not My Brother
09 | Let's date
10 | Cassie, Hope you get Herpes
11 | 10 Misssd Calls.
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson & Alexa
NEW BOOK!

11 | Pretty Brown Eyes

3.8K 125 78
De -spacejuice

Pretty Brown Eyes,
Makes my heart rise.
Feel like I've won.
Such a pretty big prize.

RUE: Ever since Josh was young he realized that he was different. Sure he liked playing rough, and sports but he didn't like people who he was supposed to and Blake Jacobs was to blame.

He hated Blake because of how nice he was but then it turned into hatred when the boy made him feel all sorts of things.

Do you ever wonder
what it's like
to be in love...?

One Day

we should go
Runaway
To neverland
and never look back
on what we left.

He hated it so much. Those feelings. Every time he saw the boy, his heart would race, both negatively and positively. It was disgusting. Sometimes he wanted to slap his face but then hug it.

He watches Blake go help the old lady. Josh shakes his head and head inside his house.

Let's start a new one.
Oh pretty brown eyes
makes my heart run
Ooh sweetheart
Take the blame
Of making me like this.

When he was 13 that's when he realized he wasn't normal. Now he had realized this before, only this time he actually realizes it and accepts it. This was when shit hit the fan, his father had died. The only person who was able to help him grieve properly was Blake. This was the time when Blake became friends with Josh. Josh was ecstatic even though he didn't show it.

Do you ever wonder
what it's like
to be in love?

One Day we should run
Runaway
To neverland
and never look back
on what we left.

When he turned 15, that's when shit hit the fan. He was in love with his best friend. He never expected it to hit him hard but when he saw Blake in his suit for the school dance, he got into a trance. The suit looked amazing on him, but Josh. Josh thought he look beautiful. Simp. But he wouldn't tell Blake that so instead he said,

"You look like shit. Fix your hair up man and why did you buy that tux? It looks shitty on you, should have bought a white or something. It looks cheap." Ouch. It lowered Blake's self-esteem but he still kept a smile-again how the fuck is he still friends with him?!

Josh frowned when he realized what he said. He couldn't take it back, what's done has been done. So instead of lashing out, he started making music.

Each day goes by
it makes my heart cry
Not having you,
at the fullest around.

He would strum his guitar chords, and sing his heart out. All the pain, neglect, hurt, he writes it down. He looks back at the text messages.

Block Head
Can't come over w/ Cass

Read 8:45 pm

Josh had a burning hatred for Cassie. No one could ever understand why, well except for me cuz I'm Pope fucking Rue. But every time he saw Blake and her together, it makes his blood boil.

She always comes
and burns it all down.
Why must my heart
feel like this?
Hurting and bleeding
from your
ignorant bliss.

Josh knew Cassie. She was like a snake, just waiting to crawl out. He tried multiple times to get Blake to break up with her, but he would always be seen as the heartless jerk.

Why can't you see that
she's no good

It hurt him to see his friend like this. So blinded with love that he couldn't see the real Cassie. Josh always states that he was the only one who could see Cassie for who she always was. I just assume he was just being a jealous asshole who wanted his friend's attention.

and that
I'm the one who you should be with.

Josh is a bad influence on Blake, and he knew it. Ms Jacobs never liked him, he would try to find ways to make Blake ditch class or drink some beers or go on a road trip to another state.

Last year, they went on a road trip and ended up in Minnesota then to the Great River Road, how? Don't ask me shit because I was dealing with my own shit.

Josh looked at Blake, driving his car through the forest. The lightning almost made it seem like he glowed behind him. Josh couldn't help but stare.

Pretty brown eyes,
just look at me.

Anyway, it was a big thing here. The Jacobs had called the police wondering where their son was. When he did return, his parents had banned him from seeing Josh.

It didn't last long.

There was a time when Cassie and Blake took a break. It wasn't like Nate and Maddy's break, just that Blake couldn't help wondering where she would be. Cassie found him to be too clingy which wasn't true so she wanted a break.

It hurt Blake. He didn't cry, but he was just a lost puppy. Mostly depending on Josh which he didn't mind, but he didn't like how hurt his friend was.

I'd never hurt you,
how she did so.
Just give me a chance,
oh pretty brown eyes
just give me
and ill make it alright
don't let your pretty brown eyes cry today, 

They got back together three weeks later. Cassie realize her mistake and went back to Blake, who left Josh there to watch him be happy. He hated it.

Very much.

Why won't you look at me?
Why won't you love me?
Why can't you see that
I can give you
everything more than
she ever can

Everywhere they go, Cassie would follow. At this point, Josh felt as if Blake didn't need him. Sure they hang out and play games, but this time he felt different. Maybe it's because he had developed feelings for his best friend and didn't know how to cope with it?

Or maybe it's because he is jealous of Cassie. After all, she could be in a relationship with the said guy he likes?

Josh looks at the two couples, laughs and giggles as they feed each other food that Blake probably made.

Or maybe he feels heartbroken because the guy who he likes could never love him the way he wants him to...

Oh pretty brown eyes
Just look at me.
and love me.

AUTHOR!!!

I have feed my children
with an update. Hope you
enjoy this lovely chapter.
I made the song lyrics myself!
I haven't done that in ages!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

258K 5.6K 23
𝔲𝔫·𝔥𝔬·𝔩𝔶 /ˌə𝔫ˈ𝔥ō𝔩ē/ 𝔞𝔡𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔲𝔩; 𝔴𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡. 𝖋𝖊𝖟𝖈𝖔 (𝖊𝖚𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆)
23K 443 21
Cassie howard and Maddy perez x male Blake was in love at first sight with Madeline Perez,the most popular,self assured girl in high school that rare...
158K 3.6K 18
˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ RUN THE WORLD ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ STEAL HIS GIRL AND TREAT HER BETTER !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ MADDY PEREZ X BLACK!FEM!OC♫︎♡︎ ©S-SIMPSTATION...
704K 17.4K 31
Even the town's golden girl has secrets, that even her best friend doesn't know. And when things get rough those secrets will come out and she will h...