Just A Soulmate

By BlueInk_xoxo

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... More

Copyright
× Back Story ×
+Character Description+
± Playlist ±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<005>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<012>
<013>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<023>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<035>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<040>
<041>
<042>
<043>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<024>

1.6K 69 0
By BlueInk_xoxo

" You know I have always wondered why you almost every night end up with the stars ? "
His seriousness of the question made me laugh .
" Because I love them a lot " I answered .
" But why do you love them Cullen ? " Ayden enquired .
" Is there even a need for a valid reason ? "
I removed my eyes from the stars to the forest green eyes .
" We always have a valid reason to love someone or something " He looked sincere .

" Everyone was always satisfied with the answer that I love stars a lot " I said .
" Well I'm not everyone " He snickered .
" I pretty much anticipated that answer from you "
We laughed together .
" You are right there is a reason " I looked up at the twinkling dots .
" They are beautiful " He said .
" Exquisite , they are exquisite " I whispered .

" What did you think of me when we first met ? " I asked him .
" A confident , strong and gorgeous women" He smiled .
" But we see what you want us to see "
He took a step forward .
" So who are you ? " He asked .
" Andrea Cullen " I answered .
" Who is Andrea Cullen ? " His gaze never flickered .
" You don't want to know her " I answered .
" Believe me I do , I do want to know her . I want to know how the once little innocent girl became a bold and powerful women "
His eyes held so much reassurance .

" A queen is not born , she is made " he maintained a strong eye contact .
" I want to know how you became a queen"

He asked me a question no one did before .
He wanted to know a part of me no one knows . A part of me who is long forgotten , buried under the Andrea Cullen everyone knows . The part of me that is damaged yet the strongest .

"  The stars that I love so much , haven't occupied that space from the beginning .
There was a time when I loathed them a lot . I used to hate the stars , the universe a lot " I looked up at the pretty twinkling objects .
" It started when I went to the middle school . I was a frank and talkative girl back then , so the first day at school I tried to make conversations with many of my classmates . That night I thought they were uncomfortable and all that's why they didn't talk to me . I never knew that would turn out to be a permanent thing "

" It continued , I was practically ignored , like I was invisible . So with time I stopped trying too . At first I thought it was okay , that I was good on my own . But you know it's hard . It's really hard to sit in the lunch alone while all the others are talking and joking with each other , it's hard to keep your tears inside so your parents won't be worried " I took a breath .
" With time I thought it may be about the way I look , maybe I was too fat and all .
I became insecure about the way I looked .
Things worsened in high school . First it was just getting ignored but now comments were passed too . And every night I would end up in my balcony cursing the stars and the universe "
I chuckled .

"  I was one of the few students who haven't found out my Soulmates , so whispers were everywhere I went "
I looked at him.
" But with time you learn how to endure all this , with time you learn to ignore and move on . So I did "

" One day I was waiting for my school bus , when suddenly a girl came and sat down beside me . She gave me a genuine smile .
But I didn't return the gesture I just turned my head the other side and waited for my bus " I smiled while recalling her face .

" This continued for months , everyday she would come and sit down beside me , flash me a beautiful smile which I never returned and start drawing in her sketch book .
She loved drawing . Everyday she had something new to draw "
Ayden smiled at me .
" But you know Ayden I secretly fell in love with her smile , it was so lively , so beautiful . I would stare at her drawings , her fingers elegantly moving around the paper , her warm brown eyes which were so focused . Whenever she caught me staring at her she would laugh so cutely , and I would get embarrassed and didn't look her the rest of the time "
I smiled .

" Words weren't exchanged between us , and I never smiled back but still everyday she smiled at me " I took a deep breath .

" One day I finally gathered up the courage and decided that I would return her gesture . I waited for her at the bus stop with a tulip , as an apology .
She came late that day , and this time when she smiled at me I returned the gesture , I flashed her a smile and for a while she looked perplexed "
" I can understand why " Ayden chuckled .

" I gave her the tulip and apologized for my rude behaviour , which she accepted "
I paused a little .

" Then she said she also had something for me . And took out a painting and handed it over to me . The painting was of me sitting in the bus stop . The painting was so vivid .
It contained details of myself which I never noticed . That moment I felt loved and happiness . Words weren't enough to describe how happy I was . I remember thanking her over and over again till my bus arrived . I said her goodbye and hopped on the bus ever so happily . Then I remembered that I didn't asked her name "
I laughed at the memory .

" Opening my window I screamed
    What's your name ?   "

" She screamed back with the same beautiful smile ...
   Stella  " .

" You know what Stella means ? " I asked Ayden .
" Stars " He whispered back .
" Yes , it means stars in Latin " I focused back on the story .

" The next day I waited for her but she didn't arrive . The sun was bright that day , little white clouds were dancing in the blue sky , children were playing happily in the park , everything was pretty normal "

" Or it just seemed normal to me "

What do you think might have
happened ?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 💙

Goodbye
Till I write next
•♣•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 3.2K 34
When your countdown appeared on your wrist right on the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you had thought that perhaps the universe was on your si...
403K 24.1K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
815K 33.5K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
56.5K 1.5K 54
In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate or more than one it depends on your sou...