๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ (๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ...

By ScribblingWorld

"Everyone know about the boy who lived and think he has all the happiness in the world ,but from inside only... More

-Together-
-Authur Note-
-Cast-
=Year 1 (diagon alley)=
-Memories-
=Year 1(Happy Birthday To Me)=
=Year 1 (Train)=
=Year 1(Hogwarts and Sorting)=
=Year 1 (Dream)=
=Year 1 (Potions and Pranks)=
=Year 1 (Flying and Quidditch)=
=Year 1 (TROLL and Dream)=
=Year 1 (Lecture and Secret)=
=Year 1 (Quidditch)=
=Year 1 (Merry Christmas)=
=Year 1 (Mirror Of Erised)=
=Year 1 (Nicolas Flamel)=
-Spells-
=Year 1(Oh God! These Mood Swings)=
=Year 1 (Flashback and Nickname)=
=Year 1 (The Fight...)=
=Year 1 (Poppy!)=
=Year 1 (Good bye...)=
-Chamber Of Secrets-
-Cast-
=Year 2 (dobby)=
=Year 2 (The Burrow)=
=Year 2 (Forgive and Lucius)=
=Year 2 (Flying Car and New POV's)=
=Year 2 (Colin and Some Comfort <3)=
=Year 2 (Spells and Mrs.Norris)=
=Year 2 (Date and Founders)=
=Year 2 (Quidditch and Injury)=
=Year 2(Petrified and Duel)=
=Year 2(Secret Room and Friend)=
=Year 2(Kidnapped? And Tom Riddle Diary)=
=Year 2 (Chamber and Aragog)=
=Year 2 (Fight and Powers?)=
=Year 2(Love and Godric Griffindor)=
=Year 2 (Train Ride and...Jared..)=
-Prisoner Of Azkaban-
-Cast-
=Year 3 (Day out and letter)=
=Year 3 (Girls plan and Cooking)=
=Year 3 (Girl Gang and Prank)=
=Year 3 (Y.N.B and BackStory)=
=Year 3 (Jared's Chapter and New Power?)=
=Year 3 (Snuffles and Fudge)=
=Year 3(Scabbers and Crookshanks)=
=Year 3 (Dementor and kate)=
=Year 3(Snuffles and Prank (BIG one))=
=Year 3 (BuckBeak and Panic Attack)=
=Year 3(Werewolf and Boggart)=
=Year 3 (Maruders Map and Sirius Black)=
Year 3 (Sadness and More Sadness :D)
=Year 3 (Notes And Drawings)=
=Year 3 (Ellie and Vision)=
= Year 3 (Zach and Shrieking Shack)=
=Year 3 (Son, Dad and Hog's Head)=
=Year 3 (Tears and Shouts)=
=Year 3 (Luna and letter)=
=Year 3 (God father and...stuff)=
=Year 3 (Peter Pettigrew?!)=
=Year 3 (Truth and Buckbeak)=
-Year 3 (Dad and Mother...)-
=Year 3 (Well Everything's Fine)=
=Year 3 (Draco and Broom)=
=Year 3 (Asgard)=

=Year 3(Chase and Devination)=

54 5 0
By ScribblingWorld

3rd Person Pov
As the three were busy laughing they noticed no groan or shout were coming making there laugh eco as the three stopped and looked that whole great hall were glaring at them except remus, kate and dumbledore making her eyes widened "Run!" George shouted when he noticed some griffindors and slytherin running towards the three while Mcgonacall changed professors outfits snape's first while he was so embarrassed.

"Stop right now!" Oliver shouted as fred grinned "Do you really think we ran just to stop?!" Fred said making george and y/n laugh while running but suddenly luna came infront of them making y/n's eyes widened "Hello y/n..." luna said in a dreemy voice as fred looked at her then y/n scared for his life as the students were following them but they were a little behind "Luna i love you so much but i need to go please don't think i am being rude!"

As y/n ran again with twins they noticed other were still following as y/n told twins to split up so fred went right and george went left while y/n ran straight now Theodore, blaise, draco, mattheo, ron and rolf were following her as she cursed "Why only these dickheads have to follow me and where the fuck is harry!?"

As y/n was running fast she was out of sight from others but suddenly she was pulled in an empty room by someone making her eyes widened as soon as she was in room she did the karate pose ready to chop someone.

"It's me!" Harry whispered as she calmed down then knocked on his forehead "Ow! What?" Harry groaned as she shruged "Nothing" suddenly he glared at her making her gulp "You..dye my hair green?" Harry said as y/n was pushing the wall with her back but no use it's not like it would shift.

"N-no" y/n said as she tried to run other way where the door was locked but unfortunately harry put his hands on each side of door capturing her while glaring at her soul as she was pushing the wall trying to move it as he was too close "You know I don't like lies right?" Harry said as she gulped.

"Y-yes" y/n said as he smirked "Well good now convert it into my original hair colour" harry said but frowned when the girl didn't moved "I-it won't be removed till o-one week" y/n said as he glared at her "You know what?"

As y/n looked up she found harry smirking "Wha-what?" Y/n asked as he smiled "I want a kiss not on cheeks on lips" harry said as y/n frozed "What!?" Y/n shouted but stopped not wanting others to know they are there as he smiled "Well no one is going to disturb so now!" Harry said as she glared at him but then smirk making him frown.

"What?" Harry said confused as she smiled "Sorry harry!" Fred said throwing a water bucket at him and a fog bomb as george went towards y/n "Let's go!" George said as the three ran away towards the library "By the way you look cute with green hair!" Y/n shouted as the three get to the library but suddenly george stopped out of nowhere making fred then y/n fall.

As y/n noticed two pairs of legs infront of them as the three looked up finding lupin and Mcgonacall standing there "Good Morning..." Mcgonacall said as remus smirked and took y/n and twin's wands.

—————————

"You do realise this was a really big prank kids and hair dye for 1 week?" Mcgonacall said to the three fred was on the right, george on left and y/n in the centre "you are lucky more than half students forgive you but you need to be alert from professor snape and slytherins" Mcgonacall as y/n smiled with her head low that remus noticed.

"Do you understand?" Mcgonacall said as the three nodded she was about to say something as remus stood infront of her "Uh minnie i'll take over you can go to your classroom" remus said as she nodded and went out before giving a glance at three.

"Well 30 points will be taken from griffindor for your prank" remus said as y/n nodded "Can i? Can i know how did you plan the whole prank?" Remus asked curious as the twins looked up surprised "Uh sure?"

"That's....awsome you three are smart and good at pranks but I believe if you put that brain at your studies also hm?" Remus said hearing the whole prank planning as the twins nodded grinning "Thank you Professor" they both said at same time as remus and y/n smiled seeing there timing.

Twins were gone to there classes now "Y/n?" Remus said as y/n smiled "Yes professor?" Y/n asked as he smiled "Nothing just...don't be late for classes and go eat breakfast first you didn't eat it" remus said as she nodded "Thank you professor"

—————————
"I am sorry i am late professor" y/n said rushing in the classroom where slytherin and griffindor house were already sitting glaring at her with there red and green hairs and Trelawney was standing with her hands in the air wierdly.

"It's fine dear just don't be late next time!" Trelawney said as y/n nodded and sit beside hermione who looked at her wierdly cause y/n was avoiding harry while he was just glaring at her as mattheo looked at them confused from other seat his partner is daphne who was quiet all the time making mattheo really awkward.

"Do you got in fight or something" Ron whispered to harry who glared at him making him shut up while hermione whispered to y/n "Do you forgot about time turner? You can just come at time you know?" As y/n shrugged "Forgot about it"

"This term, we shall focus on tasseomancy, the art of reading te leaves" Trelawney Told the class with excitement not noticing boared looks but y/n was already enjoying it "Brilliant!" Y/n said ignoring harry's glare and mattheo's laugh.

"So, please, take a cup off the person sitting opposite you" She instructed with extreme hand motions as y/n passed her cup to ron and hermione passed her to harry "Uh-You see uhm there is professor why is there a circus on fire and unicorns? " Ron asked confused making y/n burst into laugh same as slytherin and griffindors except hermione and daphne.

As Trelawney looked at him wierdly same as harry "First, you must look beyond! And not circus and unicorns..." She said as y/n smirked as ron glared at her, Everyone looked in the same direction as Trelawney, Some sighing when they saw nothing there.

Trelawney walked towards neville who was nervous as heck "Is your Grandmother quite well dear?" She asked as neville was getting nervous "I think so" He answered, flinching from her slightly "Well, I wouldn't be sure of that..Give me the cup" She ordered a hand on Neville's shoulder.

The boy quickly gave her the cup as she examined it then immediatley putting it down again "Oh! Hmm..Pity" She commented without a word walking away as Neville quickly grabbed his teacup "I don't see anything here" Y/n spoke bored as Trelawney walked up to her and Ron.

"I'm sensing a strong wave of energy here, Are you in the beyond?" She waved her hands around as Y/n and Ron looked at each other "You are?" Ron asked as Trelawney nodding furously as she shook her hand wanting Ron to give her Y/n's mug, He did as motioned and the Professor examined it nodding.

"Oh mY? Merlin.." Everyone watched as Y/n leaned in intrigued for some reason "You are a gift dear to someone..you'll have a true love that will last forever but with many tests of love, there also be many problems some big some small...your family have great abilities that would help you to get great achievements....there is also a death danger" Trelawney spoke almost dreamily.

"Uhm...Brillant! I guess?" Y/n said awkwardly as the professor was really close to her while reading the leaves, Trelawney not catching it as she looked towards harry who was just smiling seeing y/n's awkward face with green hair "Your aura is pulsing!" Ron jumped as Trelawney outstretched her arms to him "Sure" Ron nodded, still startled as Trelawney looked overly excited.

"Tell me what you see" She spoke quickly as hermione mentioned ron to read harry's not wanting to say anything as he shrugged and nodded, Ron twisting and turning his cup as y/n and harry made an eye contact but y/n pouted when he glared at her as looked towards ron "Erm..." Ron trailed off while Trelawney scanned his every move as he looked at the book.

"Harry's got sort of a wonky cross" The ginger quickly flipped through the pages as Hermoine bit her lip holding back a laugh "That's trials and suffering." Ron confirmed with Trelawney her nodding happily as she leaned forward "That could be the sun. That's happiness" Ron checked everything with the Professor as he turned to Harry "So you'll suffer, but you're going to be happy about it?" As harry looked at him wierdly same while hermione, y/n and mattheo burst into laugh and dapne controlled her smile.

Trelawney took the mug off of Ron as the ginger turned around hitting Y/n on the back then glaring at hermione and mattheo as y/n punched him in stomach as he groaned without any noise making her grin but she flinched when Trelawney yelped making Everyone turned to her again as she looked petrified.

Y/n's eyebrows scrunching up as she literally shook in her spot "My dear boy" She trembled looking at Harry who was confused same with y/n who was really scared for her prediction "You have the Grim!" She shouted slightly as y/n frowned same as harry and everyone "The Grin you mean laugh type?" Y/n heard Seamus ask from across the classroom.

"The Grim" Hermione corrected him, as dean read the book "The Grim:" He started as everyone looked at him curious while y/n passed trelawney some water as she smiled and drank it in one go making her love the professor already except the grim thing.

"It's among the darkest omens in our world, It's an omen of... death" As harry passed the cup to y/n with a frown as she got confused but then saw a large black dog but she shrugged.

"Well of course we are in danger a dark wizard tried to kill us three times and we are like local customers of him"

————————————-

"Do you think that Grim has anything to do with Sirius Black?" Ron asked as the five were walking towards Hagrid's class "It's not real, Ron just chill i mean even voldy himself couldn't kill us do you really think my father dear can?" Y/n asked smiling as hermione laughed while harry just shook his head with a smile.

"But you did defeat him with harry and you are his daughter so of course he must be clever like you" Ron defended himself as mattheo smirked knowing what Is coming now as y/n shrugged "I don't know if that was a compliment or not but I appreciate it and about same thing molly aunt can cook so good can you? Arthur uncle is calm while eating food are you?" She said as ron pouted "Fine! Sorry!"

Ron nodding "But she said you have a grave danger" Mattheo said as harry nodded looking at y/n for answers as she smirked back "Well duh! Everyone does die tell me something new!" Y/n said with an obvious tone as hermione grinned "Well she's not wrong tho!"

"If you ask me, Divination's a wolly discipline!" She exclaimed as y/n nodded "Now, Ancient Runes" Hermione started as y/n looked at her with wide eyes and the three boys looked at her confused "That's a fascinating subject" She told them not noticing she was getting both of them in trouble as ron slowly nodded not realising.

"Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?" Mattheo asked "A fair few" Hermione answeredbut then realised and looked at y/n who was looking at her with done face "That isn't possible" Harry stopped as y/n mentally face palmed "Wait...yea!Ancient Runes is at same time as Divination" Ron spoke confused as y/n started walking making hermione follow her "You'd be in two classes at once!" Mattheo exclaimed as hermione was looking at y/n for help who smiled.

"Don't be silly Ron, How can anyone be in two classes at once?"

————————————
Words- 2k ;)

I wonder how my life would be if I hadn't met you :)

Wanna get married? We'll go to harry potter world together!

I don't know why but i just love you<3

Love you all 3000

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 733 34
My story is a little different from others. "Of course that's why he knew what to give you Harry!" Hermione tells him. "Who is that? Jayden Potter...
310K 8.9K 55
"I will never ever let anything happen to you, you hear me? I would never let anyone or anything hurt you, and if anyone does hurt you, they'll never...
4K 329 65
โ๐•ด๐–™ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–’๐–˜ ๐–™๐–” ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‰๐–—๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–“ ๐–†๐–œ๐–†๐–ž ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–’๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–ˆ... ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š'๐–›๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–๐–Š๏ฟฝ...