Jimimxbts Ao3 Smuts [18+]

By fluffymochiko989

Just a bunch of smut stories that i found on ao3 containing bottom jimin More

behind the scenes [ VMIN ]
It's What I Need [JIKOOK]
Santa's little toy [MINJOON]
Innocence Lost [JINMIN]
All Tied Up [JIHOPE]
School trip [ BTS X JIMIN ]
It's A Royal Thing [VMIN]
Cinder-jimin : One night only [JIKOOK]

Punishment [YOONMIN]

4.1K 38 11
By fluffymochiko989

EuphoricRkive

Summary:

Jimin is very flirty with the new dance instructor

So Yoongi decided to put his baby boy in his place and punish him for making him jealous

(But of course Min Yoongi wouldn't never admit to being jealous)

•hella kinky lol•

Notes:

This story contains:

•Daddy Kink
Aka Daddy Yoongi
•Baby Boy kink
Aka Baby Boy Park Jimin
•Jimin stripping for Yoongi ;)
•Spankings
•Face Fucking
•Anal Sex

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

His foot tapped the floor in an erratic rhythm. His arms folded against his chest and he forced his face to remain blank. He looked normal honestly, maybe the foot tapping was a bit much but you couldn't tell he was tense unless you looked very closely at him. On the inside however he was in a fit of rage, blood boiling and head beginning to pound from the strength it took not to explode.

Why was Min Yoongi so angry? Why because of Park Jimin of course- who was currently getting too comfortable around the new choreographer. The new choreographer was a year older than Yoongi and Jimin seemed to be immediately smitten with him. And as much as Yoongi hated to admit it, he was jealous beyond belief, considering Jimin was his boyfriend and was so flirtatious with this guy.

Jimin's laugh filled the room as the man said something that was funny- Yoongi wouldn't know, he was too angry to hear at this point, he felt like he was in a bubble. It was no secret that Yoongi was possessive with things he truly cared about-and Jimin was one of those "things" though "things" made the younger seem like an object and Yoongi didn't like it. But that is besides the point. Jimin has been excited to meet the new choreographer on the way here and when they actually met Yoongi could practically feel the connection the had almost instantly.

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi's voice came out cold and harsh. The new choreographer has just left and Yoongi was at his limit. The tone his voice made Jimin turn around nervously. "H-hyung?" He watched the elder get up from his seat and take long meaningful strides towards the younger. "You have fun with him yeah? Being all flirtatious and touchy-feely? While I was sitting right in front of you?" Jimin shivered at the cold promise behind his words. The look of anger mixed with lust in those dark eyes were enough to make Jimin take a step back.

"W-what do you mean? T-touchy-feely?" Jimin's voice came out in a whimper, excited and nervous about what going to happen to him once Yoongi got his hands on him. "Don't act like you don't know Jimin-ah, you were being a naughty baby boy on purpose weren't you? Making daddy's blood boil on purpose no?" Jimin gulped visibly, batting his eyelashes innocently as Yoongi's words turned him on significantly. "I wasn't trying to be a bad boy daddy... I was only playing." His submissive side began to come out-already aching to be touched.

"Playing isn't a good boy thing to do Jimin-ah. It's only a good boy thing to do when it's with daddy." Yoongi had closed the distance now, there bodies only a few inches apart. The air was thick with sexual tension-Yoongi loved it. "Good boys only play with their daddy, no one else. Bad boys play with other men, bad boys get punished." Jimin shivered, Yoongi's words sending waves of arousal throughout him and he fought the urge to touch Yoongi. But that would be breaking the number one rule- no touching until daddy says so.

"You're going to be good boy for daddy and take your punishment with no complaints right baby boy?" Jimin nodded quickly, sucking his lower lip in between his teeth as Yoongi grabbed his hand and led him out of the practice room. The dorms were only a few blocks away, Yoongi would rather be in the comfort of his own room rather than the practice room where anyone could see.

After a long ride in the elevator-in reality it was only 30 seconds- they made it to the dorms. Yoongi continued to drag the younger down the hall until they reached his room. Once inside Yoongi relaxed a bit. "Sit in the bed Jimin. Now." Jimin did as he was told while Yoongi locked the door. "Remember last time right baby boy?" He turned to see Jimin nodded obediently. "Good. Now tell me how many spankings did you get?" He watched jimin's face scrunch up for a moment as he counted.

"I got 25 spankings daddy."

"Yes you did baby boy. And why did you get the spankings?" He was standing in front of Jimin now who was looking at him with big eyes. "You found me cuddling Taetae." Yoongi smiles at this. He had found the two in Taehyung's room fast asleep in eachothers arms. They meant nothing by it but Yoongi was possessive. "Yes you're right. And since it was Taehyung I went easy on you. But this Jimin, this was with a stranger. How many spankings do you think that is worth hmm?" He leaned down, his breath ghosting across Jimin's cheek before he whispered. "Tell me baby boy."

"30...35?"

He smirked, "33 Jiminie, such a smart baby boy you guessed so close." A proud smile ghosted Jimin's face before he forced it back, he loved praise... but this was his punishment. He couldn't admit it was something that turned him on immensely. Hell Yoongi being possessive over him, punishing him-he found it sexy as hell. He felt himself twitch in his jeans and wished they were off already.

"Stand up baby boy." Jimin did as he was told and Yoongi took his seat instead now. "Take of your clothes...slowly, put on a show for daddy." Jimin smiled running his hands over himself, avoiding his obvious erection despite the ache. He wrapped small fingers around the hem of his tee-shirt and lifted it slowly over his frame. He watched Yoongi bite his lip before his view was blocked by his shirt.

He slipped it over his head and let it drop to the floor. Reaching his hands above this head he arched his back slightly to stretch, hoping Yoongi would enjoy the view. A low groan sounded through the room and Jimin knew he had. Next he ran his fingers over his bare torso, touching his neck, his abs, Hips and nipples too. Moaning for effect and from pleasure. He reached his thighs now, running his fingers over his jeaned thighs and ghosting them ever so slightly over his growing erection. Biting his lip before unbuttoned and unzipping the tight piece of clothing.

He slipped them down slowly, letting himself whine as his cock was given a bit of freedom. He stopped out of them and turned around to show off his round ass. Slapping one cheek and whining. "Take of your boxers Baby boy, and then continue this little show." Yoongi's voice was slightly hoarse, Jimin knew he was in for one hell of a night. Jimin turned around with an innocent look before booking his fingers around the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down slowly. His cock sprang free and he whined. He let them slip down the rest of the way before stepping out.

He turned around and repeated the actions he had previously. He bent over slightly giving Yoongi a clear view of his puckering entrance and spread his cheeks before Yoongi spoke up. "What a lovely show baby boy. But now it's time for your punishment. Come here now." Jimin turned around and walked over to Yoongi with wide innocent eyes once more. As if he wasn't completely hard and naked and was just bent over showing off his ass.

Yoongi sat himself further back on the bed and patted his legs signaling for Jimin to sit. Jimin straddled the elder' lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. He let Yoongi run his hands over his bare back up to his shoulders and back down to the small of his back. Yoongi leaned in and began sucking on Jimin's collar bone- biting his way up to the younger's neck. Jimin let out whines as Yoongi's hands came in contact with his bare ass, groping and spreading it as he made his way to Jimin's jawline now.

His lips felt like fire on Jimin skin and the younger waited patiently for those lips to reach his. Yoongi continued to bring his lips higher until they were resting against Jimin's cheek- he trained the closer and closer to the younger's plump lips and stopped. Jimin whined at the loss of contact and looked at him sadly. "Bad Boys don't get kisses until they are punished." Was all he said, breath ghosting across Jimin's plump lips before he motioned Jimin to lay down across his lap.

Jimin stretched himself out so his head rested in his arms and his ass was laid perfectly in Yoongi's lap, their erection pressed together and he bit back a moan. "This is for the way you smiled at him." Yoongi's voice was deep-a smack resonated through the silent room as Yoongi brought a pale hand down upon Jimin's ass. "This is for having him help you with a move you already mastered." Another smack resonated through the room. Jimin groaned and bit his lip, he wanted more.

Yoongi continued on and after 6 more slaps he told the younger to count out loud.

Smack

"Seven"

Smack

"Eight"

Smack

"Nine"

Smack

"T...ten"

And he counted on, landing slap after slap on the youngers ass-which was now a bright red. He began rubbing his hand over the red mark he had created, soothing it slightly before moving on the the other cheek. Again Jimin counted after each smack, not bothering to bite back the moans that poured out of him. He wished he could touch himself, he was starting to get painfully hard.

"Only 5 more spankings left baby boy. Then we can move on to part two." He bucked his hips up ever so slightly to create a bit of friction of Jimin's bare dick. This caused the youngest to cry out before trying to Grind his hips down against the elder. Five more slaps echoed through the room before Yoongi spoke again. "On your knees baby boy. Time for part two." Jimin got up carefully-he could already tell he's have one hell of a time trying to walk tomorrow

Yoongi stood up as well. Jimin got on his knees obediently in front of Yoongi. A predatory smile graced his features as he began undoing the buttons on his jeans. He let them fall loose and slide down his legs before stepping out of them completely. He ran his fingers through the younger's dark locks, trailing them down to the side of his cheeks and to his lips. He pulled his shirt over his head, exposing pale skin. He stood only in his rather tight boxers now. A clear outline of his hard cock made Jimin's mouth water slightly.

Yoongi smirked at the sight before teasingly pulling down the waistband of his boxers. He had picked back up in working out a few months prior so he had a faint muscles going. The more he teased down his boxers the more a faint V-Line began to show. Jimin held himself back-he wanted to run his fingers over the delicate skin and watch the goosebumps that would follow.

"So eager." Was all he whispered, all he could manage before letting out a sigh of relief as his erections was finally freed. Jimin big his lip-this by no means was his first time seeing Yoongi in all his glory- but the sight still manages to take his breath away. "Open up baby boy." Jimin watched as he wrapped his hand delicately around his length, giving it a few quick pumps before resting his tip against Jimin's plump lips.

The younger boy opened his mouth eagerly. He knew what was about to happen and would enjoy every minute of it. Yoongi held back a groan as he slipped himself into Jimin's warm mouth. Heat enveloping his tip and some of his shaft. He grabbed Jimin's hair tightly in a fist-not too tightly of course. "Time for part two baby boy." Was all he could muster before he began thrusting in and out slowly, going deeper with each thrust so Jimin could adjust. A rather gentle punishment but he wanted Jimin to enjoy it as well.

He thrusted his hips back and forth until he hit the back of Jimin's throat. The younger's gag reflex was nonexistent which was a plus when they had to be quiet. Despite having no gag reflex, Jimin's eyes still watered slightly as Yoongi pushed himself down his throat. The elder pulled back and stilled himself. "Suck." His voice was soft and he sounded a bit out of it. Jimin smiled before placing kitten licks around his tip before wrapping plump lips around him. Clearly the elder wanted his release and who was Jimin to deny him that.

He sucked hard, hollowing his cheeks and licking the tip. He pressed his tongue into the slit and Yoongi groaned. Jimin loved his moans, there was a satisfying feeling getting the usually quiet man to make such lewd noises. Yoongi felt his release sneaking up on him and righted his fist in Jimin's hair. "Slack your jaw for daddy" he did as he was told and let Yoongi begin thrusting his hips erratically into his mouth.

"Ah fuck! Fuck so good baby boy, so fucking good for daddy. Fuck..." his hips stuttered and Jimin wrapped his lips around the tip tightly Iwaiting patiently for Yoongi's release. He pumped himself a few times before coming. Jimin smiled up at the elder through thick lashes. Yoongi wanted him with a lazy smirk as he pulled off and swallowed his release.

He relaxed his fist and soothingly ran his hands through the younger's hair. "Such a good boy, oh my fuck Jimin you took your punishment so well." Jimin smiled and Yoongi leaned down to connect their lips in a heated kiss. "Stand up baby boy and lay on the bed, you deserve a reward ."

Jimin smiled and got up excitedly waking to the bed and laying down on his back. Yoongi smirked at the sight. The younger boy was sweating slightly, his tan skin glowing in the dim light of Yoongi's lamp sitting in his night stand. He had himself propped up slightly on Yoongi's pillows, spread out nicely for Yoongi to take him all in. "Ah daddy are you going to help me with my problem?" His eyes were wide and voice innocent-a talent Park Jimin seemed to be born with. Looking so innocent as he laid their naked and hard. Fuck how did Yoongi get so lucky...

He crawled up the bed so he was straddling him. "Such a good baby boy, I'll let you pick yeah? Do you want me to fuck you or do you want me to fuck myself using you." Jimin moaned at the options he was present with. He wanted nothing more then to meet his release, his cock an angry red and slightly swollen. "Can you fuck yourself using me while also fucking me? Please?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "So you want me to ride your cock baby boy? While you also get penetrated? So fucking hot. Of course I can. Let me just go get the toys yeah?"

Jimin nodded vigorously as Yoongi crawled off of him and walked over to the closet. He leaned in and grabbed something off the floor before closing the door and turning back to him. He held a black vibrator in his hands and a bottle of lube. "On your knees baby boy." Jimin once again did as he was told, turning himself on his hands and knees and arching his back so his ass stuck out more.

Yoongi got in his knees behind the younger and popped open the bottle of lube, a learning It in his fingers before coating the vibrator with it. He held it in one hand before taking the fingers he had still covered with lube and began circling Jimin's entrance. He slipped one finger in and pumped it back and forth, wiggling it and curling it inside the younger. High pitched whines began to leave Jimin and he pushed himself onto Yoongi's fingers. "A...another." Yoongi stilled "another what?"

He realized his mistake and whines "Another finger...please...daddy" his breathing became slightly labored as Yoongi pushed a second finger in. "Almost ready baby boy...you are so easy to prep." Jimin moaned letting his head hit the pillow behind him-trying is best to enjoy what was happening despite being desperate for relief. Yoongi pumped his fingers harder, scissoring occasionally until he brushed the one spot that made Jimin's back arch. "Right there! Ah fuck!"

Yoongi smirked and pressed into his sweet spot making his back arch even harder and a string of curses followed. Instead of brushing it with every thrust of his fingers he decided to press on it continuously-massaging his fingers against it. He should do this more often because fuck Jimin was a screaming mess. Curses and pleads wracked the younger as he had is Prostate continually stimulated. He had been so lost in the sensation that he didn't realize Yoong had slipped the vibrator in along with his fingers.

"Here you go baby boy, I'm sure your stretched enough. I don't want you coming before I get to ride you." Jimin whined as the vibrator was turned on the the second lowest setting. Just enough to stimulate him-but not push him over the edge. Yoongi poured more lube onto his fingers before sticking two fingers in himself at once. Jimin's noises had affected him in just the right way, he was already half hard again. His own fingers pumping in and out of himself only made him harder.

He barely prepped himself before positioning Jimin's irritated tip at his entrance. "Ah, the things you do to daddy baby boy. I'm too impatient to even prep myself properly." Jimin moaned at his words, gasping as he sunk down. Yoongi's ass met Jimin's hips and both let out sighs. He began lifting himself up and down, creating a steady rhythm.

"Tell daddy how good he feels inside of you yeah?"

Jimin thrust his hips up slightly to meet Yoongi's hips. "You feel so good! You're so tight and warm....ah fuck!" Yoongi turned he vibrator setting up two more settings making Jimin yell out. "Already close aren't you?" Yoongi's breathing was labored and the only reason he knew the younger was close was because of the scarlet flush that began to appear on Jimin's chest. "Y...yes!"

Yoongi turned the vibrator setting up to the highest setting and sat down completely on Jimin's cock. The younger's whines became silent as his back arched for the upteenth time that night and his eyes squeezed shut. Yoongi groaned as he felt Jimin spill inside of him. He bounced up and down slightly to milk him to the last drop. "Daddy..." His voice hoarse and eyes half lidded. Yoongi didn't move but began to pump himself vigorously until he spilled out onto the younger's stomach and chest.

"Such a good baby Jimin-ah, Daddy will clean you up." He pulled himself off of Jimin and walked over to the bathroom just off his room. He took a washcloth out of the closet and wet it with warm water. "Daddy can you... please turn off the vibrator?" A chuckle ripples through Yoongi as he grabbed the remote and turned it off. "Sorry Jimin-ah I forgot. Oh and..." he reached down and pulled the vibrator out and dropped it on the floor, too lazy to put it away right now.

He cleaned Jimin's chest and stomach before letting the cloth join the vibrator on the floor. By the time Yoongi crawled into the bed and pulled the covers over the two Jimin was half asleep.

"Such a good boy Jimin-ah. Go to sleep" endless praise for Jimin it seems.

"Thank you... good night hyung. I love you."

A smile graced Yoongi's features and he pressed a kiss to the younger's forehead.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 49.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
696K 23.6K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
598K 9.3K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...