Just A Soulmate

By BlueInk_xoxo

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... More

Copyright
× Back Story ×
+Character Description+
± Playlist ±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<005>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<012>
<013>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<024>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<035>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<040>
<041>
<042>
<043>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<023>

1.7K 70 3
By BlueInk_xoxo

Andrea Cullen POV .

" Hana it may seem a little straightforward but I don't want to live in the shadow anymore "
I looked into her eyes .
" Hana do I make you uncomfortable ? " I asked her .
" What ? No " she said .
" Then why do you always back away when I touch you ? "

" I-I " she stammered .
" You can share it with me , I'm not gonna judge or be angry at you . I just want to know the truth "
She took a deep breath .
" Andrea I have never been with a woman before . It makes me nervous " she let it out in one go .
" So that's the problem " I chuckled at her cute reaction .
" What do you mean by that ? What did you think ? " She asked .
" Hana you could have told me about this way ago . And there's no shame in that "
I held her cheeks .

" I like this shade of red on you " My gaze fell upon her plump lips .
" Can I kiss you ? " I asked as softly as possible .
She seemed hesitant for a moment then ever so slowly she nodded her head .
I tenderly brushed my thumb over her lips .
And tentatively leaned towards her .
I softly connected our lips . After a few moments I felt her responding back . She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me back .

Out of breath I slowly rested our foreheads together . She still had her eyes closed taking deep breaths .
" So how was the kiss Kwon Hana ? " I asked .
" Amazing " She whispered back .
" You are a good kisser " she smiled .
" There's a lot of things I am good at Hana "
I winked at her .
" Now c'mon , we don't want to make them wait anymore do we ? " I smirked at her flustered reactions .

___

" Finally you are back , we can order now "
Jeena said and called for a waiter .
Taehyung was eyeing the flustered Hana then he looked at me , I just winked at him .
To my surprise he didn't look annoyed he just smiled at me and wrapped his hands around Hana .

The lunch went quite well and normal .
Casual talks , jokes and laughs .
" Goodbye guys message me once you reach home " I bid them goodbye .

" Things are going better now ? " Jeena asked me while adjusting her seatbelt .
" Yup " I answered .
" So did you talk about the thing with Hana ? " Jeena is kinda the only one who I share my personal life problems with .
" Yeah , she was just uncomfortable because of never been touched by a female before " I said .
" Damn , she doesn't have to worry about that , her soulmate is quite a player " She chuckled .
" I don't know how those things relate , but I ain't a player " My eyes were focused on the road but still from my peripheral vision I could see her smirk .
" Say that to yourself girl " she snickered .

___

" Last time I heard smoking is injurious to health " a voice said from behind me .
I was leaning on the railing of roof's edge of my apartment building smoking a cigar , gazing at the marvelous night sky filled with millions of twinkling stars .
" It's a bad habit " Ayden stood beside me .
" How can a habit be justified as bad or good ? Habits are performed unconsciously . So how can something which we don't do consciously be termed as bad or good ? " I faced him .
" What is actually bad , is Obsession . And neither I'm obsessed nor addicted to this "
I referred the cigarette between my lips .

He looked into my eyes and chuckled .
" Do you have a lighter ? " He asked .
" If I didn't then why is it burning Jones "
I pulled out my black lighter .
" But you don't look like you smoke " I said .
" I don't , perhaps you can teach me how to"  He winked .
" You know they say , every smoker has a tale to recite , do you have one Mr. Ayden Jones ? " My eyes were focused on him .
" I do " And he began .

" I was thirteen that time , a normal and naive teenage boy . Who didn't care about the world . I was pretty easy going and fun loving person " he looked at the sky .
" You still are " I said to him , he smiled in response .
" I still remember that day very well Andrea , the day when I met my soulmate for the first time "
This is the first time I heard the word Soulmate from his mouth .
" She was so beautiful , a breath of fresh air" he paused .
" It was a pretty normal day at school , well I thought so . I didn't know why I woke up so early that day , wore my favourite outfit "
He chuckled softly .
" She wore a beautiful baby blue skirt and a white top . Hair done in a high ponytail .
She was looking so pretty "
he seemed lost in his thoughts .
" When she entered the classroom and introduced herself I couldn't move my eyes from her . When our eyes locked I felt a feeling which can't be described in words Andrea " he looked at me .

" It took us a few months to understand this . We were both so young and naive to grasp the feeling " he laughed at the fond memory .
" Eventually we became friends , then friendship turned into something deep .
And one morning I woke up to realise that I have been in love with her all along . I confessed her , I still very vividly remember her cute face saying I love you too "
He looked at me .
" I always heard that in every story there's some tragic . I didn't believe in those fucking things back then . But I guess I should have " His eyes held so much pain .

" Two years passed in a blink of an eye . We where so happy with each other . I was failing for her more every passing day . Everything was going perfect , until "
A tear slipped from his eyes .
" Until one day she came to my house to reveal a news . Her teary eyes and sobs broke my heart . I asked her many a times what happened but she didn't answer . She just hugged me tighter until she gathered up the courage to speak "
He looked directly into my eyes .

" She said that she is diagnosed with cancer , Stage three " more tears fell from his eyes .
" She said that she didn't have much time left . She said that she's dying "
He was crying now .
" And soon she left me " his words were barely above a whisper .

" It's okay " I engulfed him in my arms .
Trying to soothe him with soft words which I knew can never lessen the pain of losing someone .
" Let it out " I slowly brushed his blonde locks .
After a while he gained his composure and lifted his head from my shoulder .
" Thanks a lot for listening to me " he whispered .
I just smiled at him .
" You are so strong Ayden " I held his hands .
" Smiling despite the pain " I whispered .

" I'm not strong , I'm vulnerable Andrea . So miserable because I never moved on from her . I'm weak because I laugh loudly to hide my tears " he said .
" I cried right now " he whispered .
" A strong person isn't the one who doesn't cry Ayden . A strong person is the one who cries and shed tears for a moment , then gets up to fights again "
I took a step forward.
" And you are a strong man Ayden " I looked directly into his eyes .
" You are strong because you are not afraid to reveal your vulnerable side . You are strong because you are not embarrassed to let out your emotions . You are strong because no matter how dreadful the night went you still wake up the next morning with a welcoming smile " I smiled at him .

Hey guys how are you liking the book so far ?
It's time for Andrea's past now .

I have written a first few chapters of my next book .

I'll release the Synopsis and the characters once Just A Soulmate hits 1k reads .
I'm so so excited for it .

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 3.2K 34
When your countdown appeared on your wrist right on the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you had thought that perhaps the universe was on your si...
403K 24.1K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
113K 5.3K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
350K 18K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...