His Gift

Por varian_alisha

"I Love you but it's okay" ~Kenziah "I wish I could tell you how much I love you Ray." ~Arif ##*Arranged Marr... Más

Welcome
2 | The Walker Family
3 | Mr. Mafia?
4 | The Meeting
5 | Angry Mother's.
6 | The Yes
7 | The First Day
8 | Baby Face
9 | Through a file?
10 | Why?
11 | Friends
12 | Good And Bad Things
13 | Panic attack
14 | DÉJÀ VU

1 | The Big No

145 37 15
Por varian_alisha

*Narration*

Hemsworth's Estate.

Mr. and Mrs. Hemsworth sat on a large sofa in the sitting room of their estate, waiting for their only son. Today it was a whole week that they came to know their son had fallen in love with a girl. Whom Mrs. Hemsworth doesn't like at all.

Leave aside the girl, she didn't even like her name.

Snow

That was girl's name.

Today she was going to ask her son why in the whole world he had found only a low class girl to love. Yes, the problem was that Snow came from a poor family.

and Family!
She had only one brother in the name of the family.

And this Mrs. Hemsworth did not like at all, she had to bring her daughter-in-law from the big family and not an orphan. Who can understand the rules and regulations of their family, which only a family girl can understand, not an orphan girl.

Although Mrs. Ella Hemsworth did not believe in high-low, but when she saw the picture of Snow and her son, she did not feel right, felt something wrong.

And this became a reason to refuse this new relationship.

After ten minutes of silence, Mr. Hertz Hemsworth finally plucked up the courage and asked his angry wife,"What's the problem Ella? That girl looked good on her behavior"

but Mrs. Hemsworth didn't even look up from her phone so Mr. Hemsworth continued,"Let's meet her at least once and then we'll decide, And if not on her, then you have faith in your son, don't you? If he likes her then she must be nice."

"He is a child, it will take time for him to understand good and bad." Mrs. Hemsworth finally said looking up from her phone,"And I know such girls, they do the work of trapping the boys of big families."

"You are saying as if you have met her and peeped into her soul." Mrs. Hemsworth continued in an irritated tone.

"I know I haven't met but even you haven't met that girl either." He snapped this time.

"Yes I haven't and anyway I don't have time to meet that type of girls."
said Mrs. Hemsworth gritting her teeth.

"And what kind of girl is she, will you enlighten me a little, Mom?"

A stern and angry voice came from the door. Both Mr. and Mrs. Hemsworth turned to look at the door.

There stood there son.

Arif Hemsworth.

In his office clothes with fair hair,beautiful brown eyes and an equally handsome face. But there was anger in those brown eyes of his and he was staring at his mother.

He walked to her and Ella stood up.

His anger rose when Ella said without leaving Arif's gaze.

"The type who trap rich boys then rob them , fool them and disappear as if they were never there, leaving you in a mess of emotion."

"Mom Snow is not the kind of girl who does such dirty things," He screamed.

All the staff was staring at them now but averted thier gaze when Hertz looked at them with warning in his eyes.

"Granted. But still that girl will not be able to understand the ways of our house, the habits and ways of our family can be understood only by a girl from a good family, which is not Snow. God!! she is an orphan." Ella said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Mom, in which era are you living, nowadays it is not high-low, big-small, rich-poor ,everything is a commodity now."

"What do you think I believe in all this, I do not believe. But this girl Snow, she ain't right for you. She is just attention seeker. I chosen you a girl she is perfect for you."

"You know what, I don't care, I'm going to go and be engaged to her now." He said and was about to leave when his mother's next words stopped him.

"We will throw you out of our property if you even think of doing that act." said Ella.

"Good luck with that, mom" Chuckling he turned and the next minute he was gone.

***

Arif's POV

I was very angry. Angry on Mom, how can she say that.

Don't know why mom doesn't like snow. She's had a problem with poor Snow ever since she first saw her. Because of this unknown problem of her, I did not tell her about Snow and my dating for so many days.

Admittedly, Snow was from a poor family, but she was better than those girls who come from very rich families. Snow don't show off like them, and as far as tantrums are concerned, they are there in every girl. That's why even Snow had tantrums.

She was poor, so does it necessary that she should not have tantrums?

Yes, she drinks, but just because she's poor, she shouldn't have hobbies?

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realize when I came across Snow's house.

I parked my car and knocked on her door. Her house was small but nice.

I knocked again hoping it wasn't his brother because I just had to kiss Snow.

The door opened and I saw her smiling face.

But the smile was lacking something. I ignored my inner voice.

I looked behind her to see if her brother was there or not. And as if she was reading my mind

"Brother is not here." She said and I wasted no time placing my lips on hers.My lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth.

She hungrily pushed back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past my clenched teeth to the moist space within. The bristles of my beard scratched against her soft cheeks as she gripped my head firmly, as if to keep me from escaping.

She worked her mouth against mine, out tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other. After breaking the kiss we both gasped for air.

"What happened? " snow asked me and I just sighed. walking in her house and sitting on the sofa

"Ar?" she said sitting beside me

"Nothing. "

"Ar?" She warned this time

"Its nothing I just had a fight with mom."

"Oh" She said in a sad tone," Is it because of me?"

"Yes, but don't worry, I have made up my mind, we will get engaged this evening and get married tomorrow. " I cupped her face in my hands and said,"Enough of listening to mother's every word, now I am not going to listen to her"

"I think Ar you should listen to them." she intertwined our hand's and continued, "I mean, what is the use of a relationship that no one likes, a relationship that everyone is against? I think it's better for me to go away from you."

"What rubbish are you talking? Snow. I am not going away from you, and nor I am breaking this relationship, I want to continue this." I said tightening my grip on her hand.

"Look, even if we keep this relationship going, there's no future for it and your parents will always insult me and my brother no matter what we do. And maybe after marrying you, I will have to give up my dream of becoming a dancer." she said lowering her eyes again and I just stared at her. Tried to read her, what was this girl saying.

There was no future for us... huh I laughed at that.

Is she the same girl for whom I just fought with my mother?

I obeyed my mother in everything, but came for this girl by disobeying her and she was saying that my parents always insulted her and her brother.

I had just come to her leaving all my wealth, my parents and everything and she couldn't give up on her dream of becoming a dancer?

"Mother wants to get me and her friend's daughter married." I told her, and she looked at me

"Will that be ok with you snow when I'll be someone else's?"

and at this she remained silent. Her eyes were downcast now.

"I have no problem."

I took her face in my hands and tried to look into her eyes.

I was surprised to see that there was no sadness in her eyes and no remorse for what she had said.

She must have been tricked by someone, isn't she?

Yes, something like this must have happened.

"Snow why are you saying like that? Did someone say something?."

and she remained silent while I continued,"Mom? Mom said something to you?"

And her eyes widen after listening to this.

I knew it, I very well knew it, that Mom threatened her with the same threat she threatened me.
That she will get me out of the will.

I'll have to tell mom she can't win this time, I'll marry Snow and only snow and with that in mind I got up and headed for the door.

Snow tried to stop me but I didn't listen.

"Listen Snow, not today." I screamed at her, removing her hands from my waist and facing her.

"No you listen to me. I don't want to continue this relationship, no no no."she screamed back looking straight in my eyes," I don't want to be in a relationship that is not blessed but always cursed. Where there is a fear that when who will stop me from becoming a dancer, when who will take away your company from you. It's better that we stay away, and even better that we part forever, you go through this door and never come back."

She pushed me out of the door and...

That's how I got out of that door. I didn't want to leave, I had to stay there and ask her what's the matter?

Had to ask if our love was greater than her fear?

But couldn't ask, as I came outside her door and she closed the door on my face.

And with this my love remained incomplete only because of the girl whom my mother had chosen for me.

If that girl of my mother's friend was not there, my love would not have remained incomplete today.

Just because of her.

.............*6 Months Later*...............

*Narration*

"It's too late sir, you should rest for a while." Arif's PA Jayden said

"I will do when I feel like it. You don't need to order me. You can go." Arif replied bluntly.

"I will sir but after you." Jayden sighed as he placed Arif's black coffee on the table. He went to the door to leave the room and looked over his shoulder with a disappointed look.

He had been watching Arif for the past six months, how his bubbly and energetic boss had turned into this workaholic robot because of the girl Jayden hated passionately.

The girl was an arrogant bitch to him earlier but now he thought it would have been better if the girl was with Arif. At least his boss would still be his boss and not this workaholic robot.

Jayden closed the door behind him before glancing at Arif, who was still busy typing something on his laptop. Jayden headed to his cabin ready to sleep on the couch like most of the time because he couldn't leave Arif alone, strict orders from Ella Hemsworth and he was used to it now anyway. He calmly lay down on the sofa and fell asleep the next minute.

Once Jayden left, Arif stopped typing and rested his head on the headrest of his chair. Taking the cup in his left hand while the right massaged his temples.

He closed his eyes and thought of Snow it has been six months since she left him.

Six months since he saw her and six months of his heartbreak.

He sipped his coffee and thought of their conversation after that night, How all those beautiful moments that they spend together were suddenly kept aside and she said it was for their better.

She wanted to focus on her carrier, there was bright future to make. He was wondering what about him. Their love meant nothing, was it all fake he asked her, didn't she love him? She said she did but she wanted to grow.

On one side he wanted her progress but to heart he was not able to say no,

Couldn't he be part of her success like she was his

Couldn't he be part of her progress like she was his

Couldn't he be part of her dreams like she was his

Couldn't they have shared a future.

Without her his life would be a mess and he tried to create their love again, but she was very sure in her mind. He didn't know what to do then being confused and emotionally drained, no path could find. He finally realised it would end there.

He would have to learn to live without her, alone.

Love was about giving freedom he thought and he let her go and soon she was gone.

.
.
.
.
.

~Updates every sunday ~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 61.6K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
67.7K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
161K 8.5K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
12K 767 34
"Get. inside. the. car. NOW" Asim threatened. I glared at him before looking at the huge guards. and then decided to run for my life. There was some...