𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙀 | TR

By EmophobicBoba

"ʜᴀʀᴜ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍᴇ." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ➥ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙢... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
QnA
Hana's Birthday
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

3.6K 142 50
By EmophobicBoba

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Hana walked along the streets of yokohama in search of her old friends that she hadn't seen for a long time as she moved away and the two boys also moved away from their orphanage.

According to Kisaki's old notebook that she thrown away already, izana's whereabouts is in yokohama, and she made Haru along with a few men she trust to pin point where the gang's turf is.

Tenjiku, huh. Hana smiled under her mask. You really did build our kingdom.

As she stood in front of an abandoned warehouse, various boys stood around her, eyeing her with unwelcoming eyes as they shouted and sneered on why is a female like her doing in here.

"Looking for izana." Hana chirped with a happy vibe around her while the others glared at her audacity of walking into their turf uninvited and now is asking for their boss.

"Or maybe kakucho, or Haitanis." Hana shrugged. "But mostly izana."

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" Madarame shion walked to her and glowered down at the shorter girl.

Hana blinked, "pretty please? I need to see izana!"

"Why? Are you one of his bitches?" Shion squinted his eyes at her.

"He pull in bitches now?" Hana whistled. "Cool. Now where is he?"

"Nowhere. Get the hell out of here."

Hana huffed, "IIIZAAANAAAAA!!!" She screamed, "COME OUT AND PLAY WITH MEEEE-" she continued, shouting like how she did when they were younger, when hana went to the orphanage to search for him and kakucho.

Shion hissed, "i don't care if you're a girl, I'm gonna punch you." He reeled his arms back and try to punch her but Hana dodged underneath and kept on screaming izana's and kakucho's name.

Meanwhile, Izana and Kakucho who was not far away, heard the oh so familiar scream of their friend when she asked them to play when they were kids.

"It's her!" Izana grinned as he quickly run towards his hideout with kakucho.

"Shut up!" Shion tried to lend a kick but the was the one who got kicked instead by her. "AHDGSKJD-"

"Hana!" Izana laughed and jumped onto the shorter girl, putting her on a tight hug.

"Izana!" Hana laughed as well and hugged him back. "You kept me screaming for minutes."

"Sorry, I've just arrived." He sighed contentedly as he smells the familiar strawberry scented hair. Totally not creepy at all.

"Hi, kakucho!" Hana waved her hand at kakucho, who gave her a smile and waved back. "Hana."

When the hug was done, Izana glared at all of his gang members. "She's not to be hurt, touched, or even spoken badly by all of you. Remember that."

The others gave a nod and Izana took her inside his hideout to a private room, kakucho following behind.

"Oya? Long time no see~" ran laughed as he skipped his way to the girl who's walking in the middle of izana and kakucho.

Rindou smirked, "we heard you screaming for several minutes. Nice vocal chords you got there."

Hana gave them the stink eye, "fuck you."

Rindou only chuckled and gave her a headpat.

As the haitanis followed behind them, izana gave the haitanis and kakucho a look. "Leave us."

Ran pouts, "but boss, we've just met her again in a long time!"

Oogway the turtle finally showed himself, getting out of Hana's hoodie as he munched on a leaf. He squinted his eyes at everybody inside the room.

"Oh look rindou, a turtle." Ran said.

"I can see that, brother. I'm not blind."

Oogway stuck his tongue out at the haitanis who gasped, fuckboys. Oogway scoffed before he dissapeared under Hana's hoodie again and then into his shell.

"That turtle is out of hand," Ran commented.

Hana giggled, "oogway's just shy."

Shy my aSs- the four boys thought as they deadpanned at oogway's unwelcoming look towards everybody but Hana.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"So? Is there any reason you came all the way here to see me?" Izana smiled and leaned his head on her shoulder as they sat on the sofa inside the room.

"Izana, do you know anyone named Kisaki Tetta?"

He sit up right as he heard her serious tone, "nope. Probably irrelevant if i don't know him." He shrugged.

Hana's eyes fluttered as she grabbed izana's hand to her own, "izana, don't fall to his traps." She mumbled.

Izana looked at her, "hm?"

Gaining enough tears, Hana let it fall to her cheeks and quickly rubbed it, sniffling as she placed herself closer to her old friend, "i found his notebook. He has a plan to take over and control you and your gang...behind my back if he fails to do it to me..you do know i have my own gang, right?"

Izana felt his anger spiked up at what she said. Someone tried to betray her? He knows she has her own gang, and he knows mikey is in it, and he still hates mikey. He doesn't know the reason why Hana would let that blonde loser join in her gang, but because it's her, he just stay quiet about it.

"Don't worry, i won't fall into that guy's trap." Izana holds her hand tighter and gave her a big smile, "I'll always be on your side."

Hana wiped away all of her tears and nods, lowering her mask and showing him her charming smile.

"If you hang out with me only, for atleast a day." His eyes glimmered with mischief.

Hana giggled and showed a mischievous look herself, "are we gonna do arson like the old times?"

Izana hummed, "yes, and more."

"Kay."

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Now that her assets or friends are saved for now, Hana wondered what Kisaki's next moves will be as she lay down on her bed with Oogway, who was beside her head.

"Oogway, what do you think we should do next?"

Oogway stick out his tongue. "Blep."

"You're not helping Oogway, I'm getting a bit bored." Hana laid down on her stomach and her hands under her chin as she sighed.

"Kisaki's betraying me is kinda worrisome but also.....fun." she suddenly giggled to herself and Oogway can feel that aura again, so he slowly stepped away from the girl.

"Man, nobody tried that to me for years! I wonder what he's capable of?!" Hana grabbed a pillow and squeezed it, "or should i just cut him off completely right now?" She mumbled darkly.

Hana let the pillow go and lay down again, "nahhh let's just see what he'll do...." she grabbed Oogway and the turtle squirmed, "Oogway if you betray me too I'll make you into a turtle stew!"

Oogway quickly hides himself inside his shell and Hana giggled, "I'm kidding. What can a turtle do anyways?"

i can do tons of shit, honey! Oogway thought to himself as he kept on hiding inside his shell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 839 27
𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗧 /ləst/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝟷. 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎. 𝟸. 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. �...
1.4K 165 8
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃 | Requests are accepted 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: This fanfiction contains not o...
430K 16.8K 23
❝𝐌𝐨𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!❞ ・❥・𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘶�...