Paw patrol : Fight till mech

Von Rockythebestpup

This story is sponsor by Carmen Jones Previous story from " Paw patrol : Rocky nightmare " . The undead wiza... Mehr

character
Trailer
chapter 1 : The mech man
Chapter 2 : Hospital life
chapter 3 : Zomfrost scary car driving
chapter 4 : Training sprite
chapter 5 : pups training ( part 1 )
chapter 6 : pups training ( part 2 )
chapter 7 : pups training ( part 3 )
short story #1 : Zazz's secret weapon song
chapter 8 : pups training ( part 4 )
chapter 9 : pups training ( part 5 )
chapter 11 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2019 )
chapter 12 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2021 )
chapter 13 : Zavok's evil genius plan
chapter 14 : Zomfrost vs the paw patrol
chapter 15 : Zavok worst day
chapter 16 : Time to search Zavok's lair
Response #1
chapter 17 : Zavok knew
chapter 18 : Tundra ready for duty
chapter 19 : Robots attack
chapter 20 : Get pass the security turrets
chapter 21 : Zavok vs the paw patrol
chapter 22 : Ultimate battle ( part 1 )
chapter 23 : Ultimate battle ( part 2 )
chapter 24 : Recover for Marshall / cheering Zavok
chapter 25 : Welcome to the team Tundra ( End )
Response #2

chapter 10 : Fight back with the undead wizard

19 1 0
Von Rockythebestpup

The paw patrol have exit the building , the undead wizard is sitting against the tree . He saw the paw patrol and ready with his wand .

Toxic wizard : Oh look , it's those pesky pups and ... Dumb runt husky .

Tundra : Please don't give me this nickname . You always call Rocky a mutt .

Toxic wizard : Well because he's a mutt . I found your location thanks for Ghost Magical computer skills .

Flashback started at the underground cave , Toxic wizard is waiting for the location to take the paw patrol souls .

Toxic wizard : Are you done with those crazy computer ?

Ghost Magical : Almost done boss , just give me 2 or 5 minutes .

Toxic wizard : Hurry up , I'm waiting to destroy the paw patrol .

Elite Ghoul : At least you can wait till Ghost Magical is done .

Toxic wizard : Yeah , I'm supposed I can wait . I just really want the paw patrol souls just like I take that stupid mutt soul .

Elite Mage : You are a soul killer .

Ghost Magical : I found the location .

Toxic wizard : * look at the computer * Very impressed Ghost Magical , my number 1 . The building call Training sprite , here comes the undead villain .

He grab his wand and tap on the floor teleport himself to the location .

Flashback end , back to the reality . The undead wizard started laughing evilly .

Toxic wizard : Now since I'm here . I'm ready to fight with you , paw patrol .

Chase : You can fight us but we have Kung Fu skills .

Toxic wizard : That's mean you all give me no choice .

He point his wand at the pups and started shooting fire at them . The pups quickly dodge before the fire hit them .

Liberty : That was close . Hey , where's the wizard ?

They saw the undead wizard have transform into a dragon from . He started shoots fire from his mouth with the wand . The pups dodge and they are ready for action .

Chase : Come on pups , it's time to give Toxic wizard what is double-down .

Skye : Let's do this .

The undead wizard turn back to his normal form . He started shoot flame at Marshall and Liberty .

Marshall : Chase ! Shield !

Chase nod and give the shield to Marshall and Liberty . The two pups block in front of them and the fire only flame the shield not the pups . The undead wizard shocked after seeing this .

Toxic wizard : How did you learn that ?

Liberty : Secret .

Toxic wizard : It doesn't matter . I can still defeat you pups because I'm the king of the underworld .

The undead wizard started shoot fire at Chase and Skye . The two pups dodge and grab a stick their found and throw at the undead wizard face .

Toxic wizard : Ouch . What the heck are you doing ? Playing catch the stick ? I'm not playing , I'm fighting with you pups !

Chase : But it's still attack skills .

Toxic wizard : Ugh , I can't take it anymore . I'm still going to destroy you runts .

He throw his toxic bomb at Rubble and Zuma . They take out a baseball bat borrow from Kevin Edwin Jr and hit the bomb far away to the sky .

Zuma : Touchdown !

Rubble : Baseball champion .

Toxic wizard : I can't ... Take ... It ...

The undead wizard started groans angrily . He shoots flame , fire and throw toxic bomb at the pups . The pups did the same thing . When the undead wizard is tired , Marshall hit the wizard with the shield , Skye punch him in the face and Zuma hit his face with the baseball bat . The paw patrol have defeated the undead wizard .

Ryder : Great job pups .

Tundra : I can't believe you ... You ... You all ...

Junker : Defeat the undead wizard . Excellent fight pups . Great job .

Kevin Edwin Jr : * poke his head out * Very good , pups . Looks like your training help you all beat some evil baddies . Now Rubble and Zuma , give back those baseball bats please .

Rubble and Zuma give the baseball bats to Kevin Edwin Jr . Then , Ryder , Junker , Tundra and the pups walked up to him .

Junker : Alright , game over dude . Give back the citizens missing souls .

Toxic wizard : I didn't have the souls , I already give it to a one and only person who can protect my precious soul .

Ryder : Who ?

Toxic wizard : The person call Ghost of phantom Zavok .

Junker : Zavok ?

Pups : Zavok ?

Liberty and Tundra : Who's Zavok ?

Toxic wizard : * giggle * Your mutt and the citizens souls are with him . He have all of his robot to protect my souls . Now excuse me , I have to go after you paw patrol defeat me .

Toxic wizard tap his wand on the ground and disappear . The pups started thinking Zavok is back . Ryder and Junker thinks the same .

Chase : That isn't good .

Junker : Now we are in a major serious problem .

Liberty : By the way , who's Zavok ?

Tundra : Why did Toxic wizard call Ghost of phantom Zavok ? I really want to know .

Ryder : We can explain later . But now , we need tell Mayor Goodway about the situation .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 11

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.7K 277 27
Dawn Of The Heroes 2: When 2 Universes Collide {COMPLETED} ________________________________________ When the world is in desperate need of heroes, t...
4.7K 57 16
This is Book 2 of the my series (A Journey Never to Forget) This story does consist of relationships including boyxboy and girlxgirl so deal with it...
6.1K 107 12
The month of December is here, and now the pups will try to get everything ready, but they're going to run into issues and have to finger out what to...
50.3K 986 21
The PAW Patrol have headed back to Adventure Bay, after Stopping Mayor Humdinger from destroying Adventure City, Mayor Humdinger went to Jail, and Li...