ORANGE

By mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
EPILOGUE

43

435 27 8
By mn_duh

Feeling the multiple taps on her shoulder Chaewon let out a quiet groan not wanting to Waking up.

Her head doesn't hurt anymore but she still wanted to sleep. Keeping her eyes close the person who's waking her up let out a quiet sigh.

" Chaewon, wake up now it's time to eat dinner with the others " The teacher spoke.

Hearing the new voice around her, Chaewon's eyes quickly open before glancing at the vacant seat beside her were you are sitting at but only to find it empty.

She glance at the window on her left, it was clearly night time.

It's dark outside and she realized she completely fell asleep that long again.

" Chaewon "

" Chaewon "

The teacher called her again.

Getting back to her senses, Chaewon look at the teacher beside her, almost forgetting that she's still there standing.

" Come with me, dinner's ready and the others are already eating " The Teacher spoke.

Chaewon nodded her head before standing on the seat joining the teacher to walk outside and go back to the campsite.

" Yena "

" Yujin "

" Hyewon "

You called your three friends who's now eating quietly beside you.

They felt so tired after the tiring activities they join which you didn't cooperate with.

They've been looking for you around the campsite but they can't see any trace of you around, because that time you're still inside the bus, joining Chaewon to sleep without realizing you fall asleep too.

And now you just came back to the campsite after your teacher told you to eat and that she'll take care of Chaewon.

Yena, Yujin, Hyewon stopped eating and look at you with confusion seeing you dozing off.

" What ? " They said at the same time.

Waiting for you to talk again, you gaze up at them. " Can you answer my question ? " You asked and they nodded.

" What is it ? " Hyewon asked.

You sighed before dropping the chopsticks you're holding.

" Am I gay ? "

Getting startled with your question, Yena who's gulping the soup of the noodles accidentally spit some of it on Yujin's direction.

" Yenaaa!! " Yujin whined at her while wiping her arms where the soup drop.

Hyewon who seems having fun of it, almost choked on the noodles she's eating because of laughing too much.

Handling her a bottled water that's beside you, Hyewon grab it before gulping the water still trying hard not to laugh or else she'll choked again.

" Sorry " Yena apologized at Yujin while putting her bowl down trying so hard not to laugh too.

" I'mma start asking myself if im really living " Yujin mumbled.

As the they glance at your direction. They can tell you're confused yourself.

" That was so random " Hyewon spoke still continuing to eat.

" Agreed, that was " Yujin said.

" Well why did you ask ? " Yena asked you with confusion.

Glancing at them one by one, you sigh again. " Im confused at myself "

Understanding your situation, They hummed. They already experienced the same when they realizing that they like girls.

They're confused at their selves but that's what they feel. That's what they are.

It's not wrong to fall inlove and it's not wrong to like girls.

" You only appreciate girls, you have lots of girl friends out there, you only talk to girls "

" you're into girls, you love girls, you only hangout with girls "

" You silently panic whenever you found someone beautiful "

Yena, Yujin and Hyewon spoke alternately.

They know you like girls for too long, you're just confused at yourself that they didn't opened up at you.

They've been like judging and watching you around the people who you met and bump with and the way you act around those people clearly shows you like girls.

" So ? "

" Am I gay ? "

You asked them again, confirming if that's how it is.

Facepalming their selves, They thought you might be smart but sometimes you're dumb.

" Im going to flick your forehead so you can came back to your senses " Saying those words Yena didn't hesitate to lean forward at you and before you could stop her from what she's going to do.

She already did it, earning a whined from you making the others to chuckle.

The 4 of you are only eating on a table together so there's no one joining and hearing your conversations.

" That hurts! " You exclaimed while rubbing your forehead where the part she flicked.

Yena chuckled awkwardly and just Continued to eat, they won't force you about confirming yourself, they want you to take your time about it.

After eating and cleaning the table you and the others use.

You quickly walk away from the campsite and walk towards the river to think alone and peacefully.

Yujin, who's now looking around you wanting to talk about something. She asked the other students if they seen you around but no one did.

As her eyes diverted to the river, she was able to take a glance of a human figure standing beside it. Getting familiarize who is it, Yujin smile and approach the person, she's sure it's you.

Staring at the clear water for a god damn hour ever since you finished eating, you we're thinking deeply that you didn't notice that someone's approaching you.

" Still confused ? " You heard someone asked.

Seeing who is it, you nodded your head before sitting at the bench while Yujin did the same.

" So "

" Who's the lucky girl ? " Yujin asked.

You glance at her with confusion. " What do you mean ? "

Yujin let out a chuckle she knows, that you know what she's talking about you're just pretending that you don't know it.

Besides she's sure you won't bring that question to them if you're not feeling something strange to someone.

" Oh come on, I know you know it "

" You're my friend, I can read you well " Yujin spoke.

Letting out a sigh, you know you can't deny to her, not now that she mentioned about it.

" How are you and Wonyoung ? " You asked her, changing the topic.

Yujin look at you and smile, she's aware what you're trying to do but she won't let you not answer her question.

" We're happy "

" Everything's perfect, she's perfect "

Cringing at Yujin's word, you face her with a disgusted look making her chuckled.

" What ? " She asked you still smiling.

" You sound so inlove at her, It makes me wanna vomit " You spoke without hesitation and Yujin just laugh at you.

She knows you don't like those stuffs and things. Between the 4 of you, you're the only one who hates skin ship and sweet actions.

It makes you cringe whenever you saw one.

They even consider you as one of a Anti romantic people.

People who don't develop romantic attractions for other people. But that doesn't mean they don't have feelings.

They do form strong bonds and have loving relationships that have nothing to do with romance, like that.

Yujin look at you teasingly. " Don't talk like that " She spoke making you to look at her. " As if you won't have one girlfriend for yourself "

You remained quiet. Yujin is right.

You maybe not like those things but even you, know that one day you'll get yourself your own girlfriend or boyfriend.

Seeing you became quiet, Yujin spoke again and this time you're speechless.

How did the fellow find out.

" Is it the President ? "

Your eyes widened in shocked not expecting the latter to know it.

As you stayed silent, Yujin knows what she said is right. She've been observing you around the president.

Ever since you get the 1 week punishment, she notice that you're not ditching the class even the president.

You always do what she said without hesitation, Yujin's stalking you that time.

She's confused why, it's not that she don't like it she was shocked that somehow you find the person who you'll compete with and that's the President.

Yujin sometimes caught you staring at the President during class and the way you stare at her she knows there's something.

Ofcourse she experience doing and feeling the same before She and Wonyoung started earning feelings for each other.

She herself didn't expect that she'll fall for her, it just happened.

" How ? " You asked her. " I just know " She answered.

" So ? You really like the President ? " Yujin asked you confirming if her hunch is right, because if not then she will question you for looking and acting around the president like that.

Shaking your head quickly, Yujin look at you with shocked.

" I don't know " You mumbled in a low voice but Yujin was able to catch that up.

" That's natural, you'll get confused at first " Yujin said.

Standing at the bench you gaze up at her. " I'll give you some alone time to think, If you need me and the others were here, okay ? " She assured.

Nodding your head at her with a smile, Yujin started walking away from you, back to the campsite and before she could pass through the trees blocking the way to the river.

She saw a familiar person walking through your direction, coming from the other side and she's sure it's the President.

" They look good together " Yujin mumbled while chuckling.

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.7K 12
[Based on the kdrama Black] You can't blame Y/n for having angry issues after being tasked to guard Im Nayeon after knowing she can see ghosts.
1.1M 44.5K 138
Requested ๐Ÿ€ Female Reader Imagines with Mina of Twice ๐Ÿ’— \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my other...
163K 17.4K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
53.1K 2.2K 66
After messing up with someone's door, An innocent girl was mistakenly accused that she's cheating when infact she's the one who's getting cheated on...