||Dreamnotfound Oneshots||

By Ghostofnighttt

Here is a oneshots book! This is for me to have fun while getting back in the habit of writing everyday! If y... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
~Requests here~
Rainy day
-Soft kisses-
-Hold me-
please read :]
pushing away
-Alone-
she.
Knee Deep At ATP
"Bet."
-prickly Kiss-

-Hacked Heart-

149 6 2
By Ghostofnighttt

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST <3

Just for context George is a hacker that of course hacks facilities that are runned by horrible people and Dream is like a hitmen and kills them

I hope this makes sense-
__________

The room was dark and cold, filled with the slight glow of the color red.

George sat in at his desk making plans for how to was going to get into this computer system. He wrote down a couple of things before turning on all three of his monitors. He skimmed though all the data that Karl had sent him prior. As he was reading he carded his fingers through his messy forest of hair.

He scrunched up his nose when he heard the door open to his office.

"Are you done yet? I have a job to do too George." A sweet voice said as he walked over to George's desk and peered over his shoulder.

The brunet scoffed and shook his head. He then started typing again. It was hard for him to concentrate when he had Dream right over his shoulder and breathing on his neck.

He looked at the blond and his breath hitched as Dream was already looking at him. He shook his head and continued on his work.

"You're really good at your job, Georgie." Dream said as he looked down at George with a cocky smile.

George rolled his eyes at the attempted praise. He raised an eyebrow when the blond hooked a finger up his chin and guided him to make eye contact. George's attitude went away, he didn't do well with eye contact. His face became painted with red and his eyes lighting up. Dream smiled.

He leaned in close to George's ear.

"I need you to be done soon, can you do that?" He asked in a sweet voice that dripped with honey.

George nodded as he slowly started typing again. The room was silent except for the faint typing of a keyboard and the sharp breaths of the blond and the brunet. Dream watched as the shimmering light hit George's face and how good it looked.

"I'm done, you can go with Sap, and make sure you kill all of them." He said clearing his throat.

Dream smiled, grabbed his bag and before he walked away he leaned forward and spoke softly-

"Can I have a kiss before I go?" The blond asked.

"Excuse me?" George said looking surprised and with wide eyes

"Oh come on, you gave Karl a kiss. So, why can't I have one?" The Florida man said jokingly not expecting George to do it.

"That was just a one time thing." The brunet said as he clicked another file to look at their next target.

"Yeah but,we are all friends so if you give one of us a kiss have to give all of us one."

"I'm not kissing Sapnap." George said rolling his eyes even though Dream couldn't see it.

"Oh? Well I'm not Sapnap so~" Dream teased.

George hated when Dream did this and the only way to shut him was to give him what he wanted. So that's exactly what he did

"Okay, fine!" The brunet shouted, he shuffled to his feet rather quickly as he grabbed Dream by the collar of his hoodie and smashed their lips together.

The kiss lasted a moment, pink lips on pink lips. Cherry chapstick meeting with strawberry chapstick. As they both pulled away they looked surprised at each other, especially George. George couldn't honestly believe he did that.

Dream's face was painted red, like a watercolor piece. He felt his face burning.

"Thank you Georgie." The blond called as he closed the door.

The brunet stood there and groaned, putting his head un his hands, feeling his face still have a familiar burning sensation.
___________

George sat in chair still thinking about the kiss and how right it felt and how it was filled with what he thought was love. But he felt so guilty thinking of that kiss as more than what it really was especially because it was with his best friend. He stopped thinking and let his mind go absolutely blank.

He stood up and grabbed his bag and his sweater. He shut his computers off and walked towards the door. As he closed the door he saw three boys walking down the hall.

Dream, Sapnap, and Techno.

He rolled his eyes and walked down the small hallway. As he got closer to them Dream looked at George and waved with a dumb smile.

He may have been covered in blood and sweat but, damn was he good looking.

He scoffed at his thoughts.

"You three better get a shower or you're going to get blood everywhere, and Sam won't like that." George spoke as he stopped the group.

"You aren't our mom, George." Nick said.

"But he does have a point." Techno said walking around George, heading to the shower rooms. Sapnap scoffs and walks past George.

Dream just stood there looking at George. The blond awkwardly smiled and walked past George and slightly grazed his shoulder with his own.
__________

As George was walking back home he heard the faint sound of a car and rain pouring. He turned around wheb he heard a horn and was met with bright flashing lights.

George looked into the window as the car stopped beside him and saw a familiar face. The tinted car window rolled down and the brunet was met with the blond's face.

"Hey, do you want a ride home? I know you live kinda far and It's kinda late." Dream explained looking at the stirring wheel of his car. George smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, that would be lovely." The brunet said.
__________

The drive was silent and slow. The soft music playing and the street lights hitting the car in a way it could look like a star.

George looked over at Dream and gasped a little as the blond was already looking at him.

He looked away immediately.
__________

When George was home he offered Dream to stay the night he took him up on that offer.
__________

Dream put his bag on a chair in the kitchen as he watched George Walk over to the couch and flopped onto it, causing Dream to chuckle.

The blond walked over to the couch and looked down at George, who was still face first on to the couch. The brunet looked up and groaned sitting up to make room for the blond. Dream sat next to George and picked up the remote.

"What do you want to watch?" Dream asked while looking at George.

The brunet looked at him with droopy eyes and shrugged.

The blond rolled his eyes and picked out a random movie on Netflix.
__________

As Dream watched the movie he found it very boring as George on the other hand was too tired to even comprehend it.

Dream looked over at George and chuckled as he watched him cuddle up in blankets.

He then looked back at the television and watched the boring movie again.

The room was so silent beside the dialogue of the characters on the movie.

The brunet sat up and rested his head on the blond shoulder "unintentionally".

The blond felt blood rush to his cheeks, making them feel hot. He looked down at George and smiled as he put an arm around him.
__________

As the movie came to an end they both felt really tired, especially George. They both got up and walked upstairs to George's room. As George got comfortable he saw Dream hesitating.

"Do you want me to sleep on the floor?" The blond asked.

The brit shook his head and patted the spot next to him.

The Florida man hesitated again but complained with George and crawled it to his bed.

They were really close and they couldn't deny that fact either. They tried moving away from each other but ended up closer so they excepted it.

As the silence in the room got louder Dream looked over at George and admired him.

His eyes were gently closed and his lips were less than an inch apart, he felt a familiar feeling in his stomach grow stronger and stronger.

He always hated the feeling of butterflies but he grew to like them when he was with George.

He felt so vulnerable with George, knowing he could open up to him about anything.

But he didn't want to ruin whatever he had with George right now.

As they laid in bed George felt eyes on him. He opened his eyes and looked at Dream.

Smiling when he saw the blond get all flustered.

"Dream, you're a simp." George said before sitting up.

The Florida man chuckled and sat up.

"How can I not be?" He questioned as he moved closer.

Dream was really close to George, hands touching hands, shoulder to shoulder, its what they wanted.

All of a sudden they both started to lean closer to each other and Dream reached his hand to George's cheek gently and stroked it softly with his thumb.

The brunet leaned into the touch and closed his eyes with a content smile.

George then put both his hands on Dream's shoulders and leaned in.

Before they knew it their lips collided. Dream was a little startled but he didn't mind, it was what he wanted.

The short kiss turned into a long kiss, both not having a care in the world.

As they pulled away they both laughed and pressed their foreheads together.

"George?"

"Yeah?"the brunet replied.

"Your good at hacking facilities and my heart apparently." Dream said and laughed at his cheesy joke

George laughed and shook his head as he carded a hand through Dream's hair

"You're such an Idiot!"

__________

Words:1647

I MADE THIS FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND I HOPE THEY LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH IT IS KINDA SHIT <33

:]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
88.6K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
868K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...